AllieNinja's iForce INTIMIDATE log

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
I'm Allie and I'll be running this hurr INTIMIDATE from iForce for a month, thanks to Vaughn, Joe, Josh, and everyone else at iForce. <3

My goals for this log are to make my numbers on the big 3 go up as much as possible, to pack on as much muscle in 1 month as humanly possible, and to not become a lard ass in the process.

BEFORE STATS:

Weight = 128.2 lbs

Body fat measurements: I am TERRIBLE at this, but if I'm equally terrible at it in a month at least I'll be consistent.

Chest: 4mm
Abdominal: 15mm
Thigh: 12mm
Tricep: 12mm
Subscapular: 6mm
Suprailiac: 5mm
Midaxillary: 4mm

According to the Jackson/Pollock 7 Caliper Method, this calculates my body fat percentage to be 13.68%. I HIGHLY doubt it is this low, but like I said I am really bad at doing the skinfolds, so I am just using this for reference. I'll be more going by lifts going up consistently, and the mirror.

WEIGHT TRAINING:
I'll be doing an upper/lower split, 4x/week. I may throw in a day of HIIT here and there on the treadmill, haven't decided yet.

DIET:
Basically gonna be shoveling food into my face, mostly clean eating though. Not really going to count calories or macros unless I don't see any progress. I've been bulking for a month so far and it's been going well with minimal fat gain, so I'm hoping this continues. If progress starts to stall I'll reassess this.

SUPPLEMENTS:
Dis gunna be a long list, haha.

Staples:
multi: SAN Dr. Feel Good
fish oil: SAN Triple Fish Fats
creatine: Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
protein: Myofusion (old), XF UP 2.0

Workout:
pre-workout: iForce Hemavol, Maximize V2
intra-workout: Controlled Labs Purple Psyko

Night:
iForce INTIMIDATE
sleep supps as needed: Nimbus Poseidon Night Time, NOW GABA, rx stuff.

Hoping Intimidate will eliminate the need for any other sleep supps, but they are on standby just in case.

Other:
SAN Cultivate pre/probiotic
SAN Green Supreme Fusion and/or Controlled Labs Oximega Greens
SAN Na-R-Ala 15 mins prior to high-carb meals
Genomyx Slin-sane: same dosing as na-r-ala
NOW Vitamin D3 5000iu per day
NOW Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM for teh jointz
SportPharma bulk Beta-Alanine capsules
BCS Agmatix - 1g every day at bed with INTIMIDATE

First dose of Intimidate will be tonight.

inb4 tl;dr.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on SAN Cultivate?

House Of Rage

Awards
kick butt!! will be checking in on you HoRrior

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
I probably should've included this in the initial post, but in the interest in not making it even longer here are my "before" stats on the big barbell lifts:

bench: 95x5
squat: 135x4
deadlift: 225x3
bent over row: 125x3
shoulder press: 65x7

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for dirty results.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Long supplement list is long...but "did read" :)

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Long supplement list is long...but "did read" :)
Haha yeah...

Today was the last day of my winter break, so it was a rest day. Tomorrow starts the madness in the gym.

Took Intimidate for the first time last night. No results so far. ;)

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Today the madness did not start in the gym.

I woke up and felt like absolute hell - and then a visitor came that only us ladies get the pleasure of having the company of...

Gym never happens on the first day that visitor comes to town. Will hit it tomorrow.

I took 1/2 scoop of Maximize V2 anyway though, just to assess my tolerance. It did give me an incredible amount of energy, I can't wait to try it out in the gym.

GHO5T

Awards
what are the ladies going to say when GHO5T comes to vist? ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ewwwwwwwwwwww

get liftin' son.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one hell of a supplement list!

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
ewwwwwwwwwwww

get liftin' son.
Don't worry, I got in my first lifting session today. :D

Mixed up a concoction of brown pre-workout goodness this morning - 2 scoops of Hemavol, 1/2 scoop of Maximize V2, and 1 scoop of CL Green Mag. Taste was... interesting lol. Mixed in a full shaker of water, but that is a LOT of flavor for one drink. Not really discernible and just kind of really sweet, hehe.

The Maximize gave me great energy during my workout and no crash. Didn't really move up in weights on most of my exercises today but I've been taking Hemavol for over a month anyway so I wasn't expecting huge strength increases just yet. I've only been taking the Intimidate for about 3 days so by next week I'm assuming I'll be totally killing it. I did get a PR on overhead press though.

WORKOUT: upper body, working sets only, 90sec rest between sets
bb overhead press: 65x5, 75x4, 75x4
underhand lat pulldown: 70x8, 80x8, 90x5
db incline bench press: 30x8, 35x8, 40x5
bb bent over row: 95x8, 95x8, 95x8
assisted dips (weight is lbs of assistance): 50x8, 50x8, 35x5

Had to cut the workout a bit short today because I got to the gym a little late, so I did all compound lifts to make the most efficient use of time.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh Hai there Allie! I was under the impression that Intimidate was a T-booster of sorts...? Interesting & sub'd in :) ...now, tell your 'friend' to kindly leave...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh Hai there Allie! I was under the impression that Intimidate was a T-booster of sorts...? Interesting & sub'd in :) ...now, tell your 'friend' to kindly leave...
Testosterone, IGF-1, IGF-2 booster.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Got super busy at work yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post up my workout.

Yesterday's workout was fair. Took the usual mixture of 2 scoops Hemavol, 1/2 scoop Maximize V2, and 1 scoop Green Mag. I got into the gym late so I was rushed and had to cut my workout short, and also superset my last 2 exercises. Still, glad I got the workout in.

LEGS & ABS (working sets only)
squat: 115x5, 135x3, 140x3 - tried to go for 5 on set 2 and couldn't go past 3 reps. Hopefully this improves next time :mad:
db walking lunges: 40x8, 45x8, 50x8
hanging leg raise: 10, 10, 10
leg press: 7th plate x8, 8th plate x8, 9th plate x4
db side bend: 35x10, 10, 10

Maximize V2 is providing good energy so far with little to no crash. I am crashing slightly in the afternoon but that just may be when I always do naturally, just noticing it more because I'm trying to keep track.

Hemavol is keeping my strength up like I like it to. Like I've said previously I was on it for a month or so before this log, so not much has changed but I'm continuing to enjoy it.

Intimidate seems to be improving my sleep slightly, but I can't quite tell yet. As far as strength goes, not seeing much increase other than the amount I was seeing from just the Hemavol, but it's been less than a week. I have confidence that next week will be more impressive.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Rest day today because I woke up late :( Probably tomorrow as well, as we have a house guest :eek:. Maybe Sunday is ghetto living room workout? But I might just wait to do M Tu Th Fr, because I am most likely leaving for Florida Friday night and lifting those days all makes sense to me somehow.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sucks your workouts have either been rushed or skipped! I hate when I have to miss the gym bc of work... Sometimes the rushed workouts end up being more intense leaving me surprisingly sore the next day.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Sucks your workouts have either been rushed or skipped! I hate when I have to miss the gym bc of work... Sometimes the rushed workouts end up being more intense leaving me surprisingly sore the next day.
Yeah... it's all right though. I make sure to get at least 4 or 5 big lifts in, that's where I'll make the most progress anyway.

Today was a rest day but I ended up walking around 5 miles up to prospect park, in and around the park, at the zoo, back home. A lot of it is hilly/inclines so it was more of an active recovery.

Really stoked to be back under the barbell though after the winter break. Never realized I could miss it that much, haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. I had to rush at the gym and do my cardio at home in order to see the giants whoop atlanta's ass!!! haha

Mike

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Decided to just do the rest day today and do the gym M Tu Th F like I mentioned a few posts back. It just makes way more sense to get in 4 good barbell workouts in the gym, rather than doing dumbbell stuff in my house.

Just took some Intimidate and drinking some Poseidon NT right now. Looking forward to dreamland tonight and heavy lifts tomorrow.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Had huge problems waking up Monday and Tuesday for the gym. I got really mad at myself last night for this. So I decided to bust out the big guns.

Packed my gym bag last night. Mixed up 1/2 scoop of Maximize V2 and left it on my nightstand. This morning when the alarm went off I chugged the Maximize. Hit snooze, went back to sleep for about 15 minutes. Actually got up after that, got dressed, and head out the door. While I was on the subway, I drank my pre-workout concoction of another 1/2 scoop Maximize V2, 2 scoops Hemavol, and 1 scoop Green Mag.

Had one of the best workouts of my life. Score.

UPPER BODY
bb bench press: 45x10, 65x5, 85x3, 95x1, 105x1, 115x0 (2 failed attempts at lifting this off the power rack bars), 105x2, 95x5
underhand lat pulldown: 70x8, 80x8, 90x8
bb shoulder press: 45x8, 55x8, 65x8
seated row: 60x8, 70x8, 80x5
assisted dip machine (weight is lbs of assistance): 50x8, 50x8, 50x6
db lateral raise: 12x8, 15x8, 15x8
bb bent over row: 95x8, 85x8, 85x8 (was feeling fatigued with 95lbs so I lessened the weight so I could get good form)
db incline bench press: 30x8, 35x8, 35x5

I will definitely be using this Maximize V2 strategy from now on. It's the only way I can get out of bed, so although it's unorthodox, whatever gets me moving, I'll do.

The pump today was probably the best I've ever had. I actually "felt" the pump today as opposed to just seeing it, if that makes any sense.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep it up, looking forward to seeing how Intimidate kicks in for you!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Had one of the best workouts of my life. Score.

The pump today was probably the best I've ever had. I actually "felt" the pump today as opposed to just seeing it, if that makes any sense.

Sweet...keep it up Allie!!!

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
keep it up, looking forward to seeing how Intimidate kicks in for you!
I'm pretty sure it's working, up 2lbs none of which seems to be fat :)

Sweet...keep it up Allie!!!
Hell yes!

Used my Maximize trick again this morning. 1/2 scoop Maximize V2, hit snooze, sleep for another half hour, wake up, now I'm ready to drag ass out of bed, haha.

I used 2 scoops of Poseidon NT last night in addition to Intimidate so that could be the reason this morning was a little difficult. But it's cool, I got to the gym.

My deadlifts must've took longer than usual, because I had to superset at the end and cut some of my workout off in order to shower/get up to the office in time. So this workout felt a little rushed, but they can't all be as good as yesterdays.

Took 1/2 scoop Maximize V2, 2 scoops Hemavol, and 1 scoop Green Mag on the subway on the way to gym/office.

LEGS/ABS
deadlifts: 45x10, 95x5, 115x3, 135x3, 185x1, 215x1, 225x1, 235x1 (PR!), 215x3
hanging leg raise: 10, 10, 10
bb front squat: 65x5, 85x5 - these REALLY hurt my wrists so I had to do the last set as regular squats, 95x5. I have to find an alternate way to do these.
db walking lunges: 40x8, 45x8, 50x8
exercise ball crunch (superset with lunges) weight behind head: 10x10, 15x8, 15x10

Meh. Ok, nothing special. Happy about the PR though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ruh roh! Up 2lbs and no fat gain?

Oh dis gon be good.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
ruh roh! Up 2lbs and no fat gain?

Oh dis gon be good.
Some of it may have been water, as we all know from previous entries I was having a visitor recently... ;)

I'm going on a work trip/vacation combo this Saturday for a week so I'll prob weigh before and after. Gonna work out at the hotels though, no vacation from lifting.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of it may have been water, as we all know from previous entries I was having a visitor recently... ;)

I'm going on a work trip/vacation combo this Saturday for a week so I'll prob weigh before and after. Gonna work out at the hotels though, no vacation from lifting.
What do you usually do for a workout when travelling? body weight exercises and/or workout bands?

Your wake up, pound a preWO, then hit snooze reminds me of what I used to do back in college (mid-late 90's), pop some E/C (or Ultimate orange), lay there for another 15-20 mins as the EC kicked in, then rolled out of bed and hit the gym....

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
What do you usually do for a workout when travelling? body weight exercises and/or workout bands?

Your wake up, pound a preWO, then hit snooze reminds me of what I used to do back in college (mid-late 90's), pop some E/C (or Ultimate orange), lay there for another 15-20 mins as the EC kicked in, then rolled out of bed and hit the gym....
Nah, I hit the hotel gym. I always make sure to book hotels with decent gyms.

Haha yeah this has worked for me in the past with the going back to sleep... I'm excited I talked myself back into doing it.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Today's workout was awesome. I did 5 chinups for the first time ever. Yay Intimidate. :)

1/2 scoop of Maximize V2 before hitting snooze.
Pre: 1/2 scoop Maximize V2, 2 scoops Hemavol, 1 scoop Green Mag.

UPPER BODY
chinups: 5, 3, 2
bb shoulder press: 65x5, 75x5, 75x4
dips: 3, 3, 3 - the shoulder presses definitely killed my ability to do these. But it's cool, whatever.
bb bent over row: 75x8, 80x8, 85x8
bb bench press: 75x8, 80x8, 85x8
db lateral raise: 15x8, 8, 8
seated row: 60x8, 70x8, 70x8
db incline bench press: 30x8, 35x8, 35x8

Felt really good about the workout. Definitely feeling fuller and seeing some definition despite not being super low bf% right now. Killer.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, I hit the hotel gym. I always make sure to book hotels with decent gyms.

Haha yeah this has worked for me in the past with the going back to sleep... I'm excited I talked myself back into doing it.
Hotel gym!! :doh:
Shows you how much I travel :ponder:

Oh, and very nicely done on the 5 chin ups... :)

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Hotel gym!! :doh:
Shows you how much I travel :ponder:

Oh, and very nicely done on the 5 chin ups... :)
Yep... I spent almost 2 hours today finding a hotel in NOLA with both a gym and non-smoking rooms. It's harder than it sounds...

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Got to the first hotel in FL yesterday... checked the "fitness center" out... All it is is a treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical. Not even a set of dumbbells. :mad:

But I guess I'll make the best of it. I decided since Disney World is happening tomorrow, that sprints today would be a bad plan because of DOMS. Also, I have a 12 hour workday today of filming - holding an 8 pound camera getting all sorts of crazy angles is harder than it sounds - so I'll consider today a long day of LISS cardio. All that calorie burning will be set off by us grilling all day long :D

Tomorrow morning before Disney I'll do some sprints and some pushups/situps/whatever other bodyweight exercises I can think of. I'm figuring I'll get DOMS from it since I don't usually do sprints. I don't care about DOMS the next day though because it's a travel day to New Orleans.

Tuesday I'll wake up in the hotel by Disney which I'm pretty sure has at least some dumbbells, so I'll hopefully be able to get in a full body workout that day since Wednesday is another shoot day.

I'm HOPING that the fitness center in the NOLA hotel is reasonable since I'm there for 4 days. If not I'll have to try and hit up the concierge for a guest pass to somewhere reasonable.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Shoot went pretty late and I ended up riding a horse for awhile yesterday (first time ever!) so I was super sore when I woke up - sprints just weren't happening. I decided better to be able to walk around in Disney World. Hopin for a miracle with the next hotel's gym.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sux about the 'gym' in Hotel #1...so, what exactly do you do? You're in the TV/film making industry?

...a few years back I studied acting for several years in the DFW area...not much became of it, athough landed an agent, did some extra work here and there...but then after having a 2nd child in the mix, stepped away from the scene...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
allie, if you'd like, I can set you up with a full bodyweight workout plan for while on the road.

I used to travel for sales a lot, and ran into the same problems you are. I would use my bodyweight in my hotel room as I watched TV to keep on track. Its easier than it sounds.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Sux about the 'gym' in Hotel #1...so, what exactly do you do? You're in the TV/film making industry?

...a few years back I studied acting for several years in the DFW area...not much became of it, athough landed an agent, did some extra work here and there...but then after having a 2nd child in the mix, stepped away from the scene...
Yeah one of my jobs is that my boyfriend and I have an indie music video making company. Mostly rock and metal stuff.

allie, if you'd like, I can set you up with a full bodyweight workout plan for while on the road.

I used to travel for sales a lot, and ran into the same problems you are. I would use my bodyweight in my hotel room as I watched TV to keep on track. Its easier than it sounds.
That would be an awesome thing to have on the chance that something like this happens again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoot went pretty late and I ended up riding a horse for awhile yesterday (first time ever!) so I was super sore when I woke up - sprints just weren't happening. I decided better to be able to walk around in Disney World. Hopin for a miracle with the next hotel's gym.
LMAO.. first time i rode a horse.. i spent the day puking my brains out from bouncing around for hours! haha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah one of my jobs is that my boyfriend and I have an indie music video making company. Mostly rock and metal stuff.
That's awesome! So you guys stricly make the videos, not the music too? have any vids posted online?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I once rode a horse when I was a kid...the the phuckin' beast wouldnt stop so I could get off....

i cried

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Hotel gym in NOLA is seriously whack... but forced my way through a workout lol. There's only 1 workstation, one of those all-in-one jobbies, and it's from like the 70s lol. Lifted some weight but it was rickety. And no real good leg workout to be had, so I just mixed it in with upper body. Will do it all again on Saturday.

Can't really judge strength gains from INTIMIDATE by this workout since everything was different than what I normally do. But I'm glad I got it in, and will return to my regularly scheduled program on Monday.

FULL BODY:
Machine Decline Chest Press: 70x8, 80x8, 90x6
Underhand Lat Pulldown: 70x8, 80x8, 90x6
Leg Press: ROM was so small on this I ended up pushing the whole stack. Not even really worth noting but I will anyway. 120x8, 150x8, 170x8, 200x8. Gonna try to crunch down further on the seat next time.
Machine Chest Fly: 70x8, 80x8, 90x6
Seated Row: 70x8, 80x8, 80x8
Leg Extensions: 50x8, 60x5, 50x8
Machine Incline Bench Press: 50x8, 60x8, 60x8
Wide Grip Overhand Lat Pulldown: 60x8, 70x8, 70x8

At least I'll walk around a lot in the French Quarter today. I'll try to clench my butt while I walk to work out my glutes :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
Anabolics 7
allieninja Supplement Logs 0