Happy New Year to you, happy Halo cycle to me...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year everyone. It's that time again. Another round of Halo. Here's the rundown:

-Halo-V (Vital Labs) - 75/100/100/100/100
-Organ Shield (Purus Labs) - 2 pills mid morning
-Cycle Support (AI Sports Nutrition) - 1 scoop at night
-Omega 3/6/9 complex
-Animal Pak (Universal Nutrition)
-Animal Flex (Universal Nutrition)

I'll still have the basics (whey, etc) thrown in there, too.

My diet basically consists of whatever I want to eat. I am reasonable; I don't just chow on cookies and ice cream everyday. I am a big believer in proper nutrient timing so I eat certain foods at certain times of the day.

My main goal is strength. If I happen to gain weight while on cycle, fine, but that's not my main goal. I plan on competing in my next powerlifting meet at 242 in mid February so I will probably have to cut a few pounds by then anyway. I've had some past success with Halo cycles and strength so I'm confident this will go well.

My training is kind of a hybrid of Westside and 5/3/1. I only train 3 days a week most of the time. I've learned (the hard way) that proper recuperation is paramount over just killing myself in the gym.

Any constructive comments are welcome...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
2nd day of Halo...

Today was a bench day, but I ended up going heavier than I had originally intended. I was just going to go up to 365 and do 5-7 reps for a couple sets but gravity was rather forgiving to me today and I ended up going heavier - then using boards.
My weight and reps were:
--bar x whatever
--135 x 10
--135 x 8
--225 x 8
--315 x 6
--365 x 5
--385 x 1
--415 x 1 (2-board) - easy
--445 x 1 (2-board) - easy
--465 x 1 (2-board)
--475 x 1 (2-board) - grinder
--485 x 2 (4-board) - easy
--135 x 40 (reps)
*All sets and reps were performed raw (chalk and wrist wraps only).

I did some shoulder and tricep accessory work afterwards. Today was the first day I've worked with boards since April when I was training with my bench shirt.

Right now I'm splitting my Vital Labs Halo-V doses: 1 in morning, 1 post-training, 1 after dinner. Once I bump the dosage to 100mg/day I'll just do 2 doses (morning/evening) per day. I am taking both Purus Labs Organ Shield and AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support. The Organ Shield is just easier to take to work in pill form vs the powder Cycle Support.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Dead day - always one of my favorites. I only did three exercises total today but it was fun.

warm-up with bodyweight stuff

Deads
--135 x 8
--135 x 8
--225 x 8
--315 x 5
--405 x 3
--455 x 1
--495 x 1
--565 x 1
--605 x 1
--405 x 3 (speed pulls)
--405 x 3 (speed pulls)
--405 x 3 (speed pulls)
--405 x 3 (speed pulls)

Keystone deads and GHRs afterwards.

I'm fairly happy with today even though I stopped at 605. My 565 pull was easy. 605 flew off the ground but as it passed my knees it stayed out away from my thighs a bit (I didn't pull back enough) so I had to incorporate my back more than I should have to lock out. Other than that it felt decent. I always perform better on the platform in competition so here's hoping my next meet will yield some PRs for me. Speed pulls were OK, but with 90 second rests they can get tough. I only did 4 sets so it wasn't too bad today.

I'm still sticking with 75mg of Halo-V right now, 3 separate doses per day. I feel good but I know the Halo hasn't kicked in at all yet.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
A perfect cartoon for the New Year....

Weightre_D72.jpg

I don't exactly do a lot of cardio, but I'm sure this is what it's like in most corporate gyms right now...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
No training today. I have been so effing hungry yesterday and today. It seems like whatever I eat is just not enough. Speaking of which... time to chow - again... :burger:

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Damn... still hungry. I may have to get a second job just to pay for my food consumption during this cycle.

Today's training session was light and pretty relaxed. I worked up to and repped 225 on military for a couple sets. I threw on the Fat Gripz for few slightly lighter sets after that. I did some close-grip bench work with Fat Gripz and finished with supersets of pull-ups and skullcrushers. The weather was great here in Central FL and my joints felt great.

Still on 75mg/day of Vital Labs Halo-V. I plan on bumping that to 100mg/day this weekend...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I checked my blood pressure today: 131/84. It still falls in the 'almost normal' range but is still a touch high. I'm still taking 2 Purus Labs Organ Shield pills mid-morning and a scoop of AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support (orange flavor) at night. I just hope that's enough to keep it in check. My BP is something I will be revisiting frequently. I'll post is anything changes...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see how halo-v does for ya

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping the dosage of Halo-V up to 100mg/day beginning today. I'm going to continue to monitor my blood pressure just in case. I haven't had an issue with it on past halo cycles, but it's just precautionary.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That means your in your 2nd wk correct? You were only gonna do 75 for 1?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
That means your in your 2nd wk correct? You were only gonna do 75 for 1?
75mg/day for one week, 100mg/day for 4 weeks - that's the plan. This is my third cycle of halo and I've run the 100mg dose for all of 'em with great success.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today was supposed to be a lower day, but my back was a bit stiff from yard work yesterday. I had planned on going for some heavier reps but plans changed when I realized gravity was being extra kind to me. I did flat bench but warmed-up like it was a meet. As usual, all sets and reps were done raw and with strict form.

bar x whatever
135 x 8
135 x 6
225 x 5
275 x 4
315 x 3
375 x 1 pause
405 x 1 pause
420 x 1 pause (raw pause PR)
405 x 3 touch and go
135 x 30 just for reps

The heavier I went the better I felt. I think I have about 10-15lbs left in me on pause bench. I'm a meet lifter, meaning I generaly perform better on meet day. Hopefully I can keep up this momentum and set some solid PRs in the upcoming February meet.

I did some tricep accessory work to finish. When I got home my wife asked if I did upper body today because I was about a foot wider (her words). Funny thing is, my weight is actually down to 243 and I'm looking much leaner than I did before Christmas. Appearance is of little importance to me - give me STRENGTH!

I'm on my 2nd day of the 100mg dose of Halo-V. Although I feel great and I've been having a good couple weeks in the gym, I don't think the halo has quite kicked in yet. Can't wait to see/feel what's in store for the next few weeks...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
The New Year is here and soooo many of the millions of resolutions that were made are already dust in the wind. People make resolutions and are so gung-ho about them at first, then slack back to their old ways oh so quickly. I do not make resolutions any more. They're pointless to me. Let's get real here: On January 1st at the stroke of midnight, does life suddenly take a hairpin turn and you instantly become a better person? Why couldn't this 'resolution' have been made 2 months ago? What the hell were you waiting for? Is there something magical about the 1st of the year?

Change is hard. Change needs to be thought through and planned out before you put it into action. Some things need to change gradually (quitting smoking or other bad habits, beginning an exercise program, starting a new diet, etc). I have already witnessed a crazy amount of folks fall off the wagon and it's only 10 days into the New Year! Just one example: A personal friend of mine just started a new workout program as of January 2nd. Paid for a gym membership and has visited a total of 3 times. Three times in 9 or 10 days does not get the job done. Trust me, I let him know how I feel about that. Change is hard. There is no magic potion, pill, or spell that can make it any easier for you. What people don't seem to understand is that by making a resolution, they are not just changing one tiny thing; they're making a lifestyle change. It's uncomfortable. It's different. And, again, it's hard. We, as humans, tend to shy away from difficult tasks. The easier and more convenient it is, the more we like it. After January 1st, the attempts to keep the resolutions begin and most realize very quickly that they have bitten off more than they can chew. Instead of scaling back a little, they choose to give it all up: they get stressed so they pick up another cigarette; they're sore from working out so they avoid the gym never to return; they eat a bite of junk food and think that just this one time won't hurt, not realizing that 'this one time' happens all the time. To make a change you must commit to a different lifestyle. When you don't follow through, these commitments become false commitments. False commitments = lies. Why do you want to lie to yourself and to your family/friends?

It all comes down to discipline. What are you REALLY willing to change? How are you going to do it? How are you going to avoid reverting back to your 'comfort zone'? If you've already fallen off the wagon, what are you going to do now? Throw your hands up and accept failure? Nice - way to go, quitter. Are you just going to wait until January of 2013 and try again? Any day is a good day for change.

Before anyone goes jumping down my throat here and telling me how wrong I am, I just want to say that this are simply my own personal feelings and observations. I'm not trying to insult anyone. However, if you are insulted I will not apologize. The best way to prove me wrong is with your actions to maintain the promises and commitments you made to yourself...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Training was OK today. I just did some light lower stuff. I started with some bodyweight warm-ups and worked up to 495 for 2 sets of 5 reps on deads. After that, I did just 2 sets of GHRs and a finished with 3 sets of keystones. It was rainy and windy outside and my joints let me know how bad the weather sucked today. I wasn't in any kind of pain, just stiff.

Since I began taking Halo-V, I've bumped up my intake of omegas. My joints could be a lot worse than they are but they feel relatively good considering the halo, the weather, and the fact that I'm an old man...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Still at 100mg/day of Halo-V, still feeling just fine. I have not posted anything since Wednesday due to a lot of added stress over the past 3 days. I have a psychotic ex-wife (no, really - she has a long history of mental instability of which I was unaware until a couple years into marriage) who, because I have a penis, has custody of my daughter (91% of mothers have custody of their daughters in the county I live in). Because of her recent criminal activity with her current husband, I am doing everything I can to get custody from her. She knows this and is doing everything she can to spread lies about me (calling my work and some other BS) so it makes me look worse than her. It is not working but it just sucks having to deal with this sh!t. Everyone around me has shown amazing support and is behind me 100%. I have not missed a training session and everything else is great. I'm looking forward to pulling some heavy deads with bands tomorrow...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. Off days effing SUCK. I woke up this morning with a sore back. I didn't feel pain, but I knew that if I was deadlifting today that it might become more than just discomfort. I foam-rolled the crap out of my back this morning and headed to the gym to pull this afternoon. I did more movements than I usually do to warm-up just to be sure everything was loose. I started off with 135 and pulled 8 for 2 sets. When I bumped up to 225 I felt some sort of twinge in my lower back on the left side that I didn't like. I bumped the next set up to 315 anyway and pulled 4. Too much discomfort. I stripped the bar and did some military instead. I managed to go up to 225 for 6 reps on my final 2 sets. I did some light close-grip bench and some face pulls to finish it off.

Normally I'll work through stuff like this. I'm 4 weeks out from my meet so I'm not going to take any chances. I'll be back in the gym on Wednesday; it WILL be a better day than today...

Still following my plan: 100mg/day of Halo-V, two Purus Labs Organ Shield pills in late morning, one scoop of AI Sport Nutrition Cycle Support at night. I'll check my blood pressure tomorrow to see where I'm at.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Blood pressure was 129/88. Not too bad.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
It was cool, windy, and rainy while I was at the gym but my joints felt OK. Gravity, however, was in full effect today. My back felt fine so I pulled some deads up to 88-90%. After a good warm-up, I did:

95 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 8
225 x 6
315 x 6
405 x 3
455 x 3
495 x 1
545 x 2
545 x 2

The weight wasn't anything I couldn't handle, but it felt heavier today for some reason. Gravity sucks sometimes. After deads I did 4 sets of GHRs. I swear those things were invented by Satan himsef. They're brutal. I finished with stretches and foam rolling. After just 2 exercises and stretching, I was spent.

I filled out my entry form for February's meet. I plan on entering both the bench and deadlift now. I originally wasn't certain about bench but as long as I can go in and set a meet PR I'll be happy. I was recently asked to lift on a team so I hope I can score some decent points for the team at the meet.

Bench day tomorrow. I'll probably go up to 405ish and practice my pause.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Finally a decent day. Of course, it'd have to be on bench day - a day I don't give too much of a sh!t about. After getting my shoulders and elbows loose, I did flat bench:

bar x whatever
135 x something
135 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 6
315 x 3
385 x 1 (pause)
405 x 1 (pause)
405 x 1 (pause)
405 x 1 (pause)
405 x 1 (pause)
405 x 3 (touch and go)

Again, all lifts were raw. I used wrist wraps and chalk on weight above 315. My shoulders were a little tight but the heavier I went the better they felt. I was tempted to go heavier, but I really need to focus on good form (staying tight, elbows in, hard leg drive, etc) on pause bench in preparation for the upcoming meet. Every pause press was an absolute smoke-show. I thought I might be able to open with 385 for my next meet but I'm thinking it might be too low. It's becoming apparent that Halo-V is affecting my strength now - and I love it!

After bench I did some Arnold presses (3 sets, 90 x 10) and pull-ups (bodyweight, 3 sets of 10-12 reps).

My weight is now at 245.2lbs according to the certified scale for wrestling at the high school I work at. I'm hoping to maintain that as much as I can so I can be closer to my goal of 242ish at weigh-ins on February 17th.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's official. I turned the meet form in today so there's no backing out now.

Still on 100mg/day of Halo-V and still doing well.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
What was your starting weight? Any noticeable bf changes? Overall thoughts?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
What was your starting weight? Any noticeable bf changes? Overall thoughts?
I started out at 241 so I haven't gained much weight. That's not my main goal anyway. My wife has said that I am noticably leaner in the midsection. I can't see that but it's apparent something has changed beacause some of my pants are a bit more loose in the waist. Since this is my 3rd halo cycle I expect these changes. Strength is what I'm after. Halo-V is without a doubt helping me get to my strength goals.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
The February meet is getting close. It's time to really taper off accessory movements and focus more on the core movements. I will be doing more deads and bench than usual and vary the weight during every training session. That said, it was deads again today:

135 x 8
135 x 6
225 x 6
315 x 3
405 x 3
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1
545 x 1
575 x 1

I went up to about 95% today. 545 (my planned opener) went up easy; I may have to increase my opener a bit. By the time I hit 575, gravity woke up and it was harder than I wanted it to be. I plan on resting my back a little and hitting 600+ late next week. I'll flip tires later this week or early next week.

I did some strict Pendlay rows after deads. I only worked up to 235 and then foam rolled.

I looked at a calendar today and realized that I have less than 2 weeks left on Halo-V. So far, so good...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
No lifting today. I ended up pushing the Prowler and stretching. I plan on doing some bench with bands on Friday...

Another wonderful day on Halo-V!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
The February meet is getting close. It's time to really taper off accessory movements and focus more on the core movements. I will be doing more deads and bench than usual and vary the weight during every training session. That said, it was deads again today:

135 x 8
135 x 6
225 x 6
315 x 3
405 x 3
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1
545 x 1
575 x 1

I went up to about 95% today. 545 (my planned opener) went up easy; I may have to increase my opener a bit. By the time I hit 575, gravity woke up and it was harder than I wanted it to be. I plan on resting my back a little and hitting 600+ late next week. I'll flip tires later this week or early next week.

I did some strict Pendlay rows after deads. I only worked up to 235 and then foam rolled.

I looked at a calendar today and realized that I have less than 2 weeks left on Halo-V. So far, so good...
Your deads are crazy lol. How are the strength gains from Halo-V so far?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Your deads are crazy lol. How are the strength gains from Halo-V so far?
So far the strength gains have been great. My dead numbers aren't going up as fast as I'd like but that just may be due to my training.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Wow - what a great day. It was rainy and dreary most of the day. My shoulders and elbows gave me a constant reminder of the weather, but my lifts were better than ever. I did raw flat bench today. I had planned on benching with bands but decided at the last minute to just go heavy. Bands take a little time to set up and time is something I didn't have a whole lot of today. After a decent warm-up I did:

bar x a few
135 x 10
135 x 8
225 x 6
275 x 5
315 x 3
365 x 1
405 x 1 (pause)
425 x 1 (pause PR)
440 x 1 (new pause PR)

I shattered my old pause PR today by 20lbs! 440 was a grinder but I maintained good form and locked out, even holding it at the top for a few moments. I was light-headed as hell when I got up but I had a grin that went from ear to ear. I'm hoping to hit that (or more) in the meet.

To finish the day I did some dips (bodyweight only) and 4 sets of face pulls.

My ability to press that amount of weight really surpised me today. Are the strength gains from Halo-V? Hmmmm....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are just running the halo correct? Seems like everyone running halo-v on another PH forum all seem to be running it with other stuff like adding in m1d black, superdrol, and other crap. I mean good for them but I wanted to see how the halo does itself lol

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
You are just running the halo correct? Seems like everyone running halo-v on another PH forum all seem to be running it with other stuff like adding in m1d black, superdrol, and other crap. I mean good for them but I wanted to see how the halo does itself lol
Yes, halo only. I want to run this with SD later in the year. Halo-V is legit stuff.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I have been ridiculously busy the past few days so I haven't updated my log. I have not, however, been too busy to train.

I did a lot of power movements in the gym yesterday. I laid off going heavy even though I wanted to move some big weights. After warming up...:

Hang cleans
95 x 5
135 x 5
135 x 5
185 x 5

Power cleans
185 x 5
225 x 5
225 x 3

Afterwards I went outside and did some tire flips. We have 5 different tires ranging in size from super easy to frickin' insanely heavy. I worked up to using the 2nd largest. I've tried guessing the weight of each of the tires and it's tough to gauge. I flipped tires with some of the guys I train for about an hour. (I still have tire black on my hands and upper arms; no problem - it'll come off someday.) All of my sets were 6+ flips each. I then finished the day with a few sets of neutral-grip pull-ups (bodyweight only).

I have not checked my weight in a while so I'll update that as soon as I can.

My wife noticed that my arms and calves are much more vascular. I guess that's a good thing even if asthetics are really not my main goal.

Still at 100mg/day of Halo-V and still loving life...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was another great bench day. I went heavier than I had originally planned but all was well. After getting everything warmed-up I noticed my elbows bothered me upon lockout of 135. No problem - I slipped my Rehband elbow sleeves on.

bar x whatever
135 x 10-ish
135 x 8
225 x 6
275 x 5
315 x 3
385 x 1 (pause)
415 x 1 (pause - smoked it)
445 x 1 (pause - new PR)
135 x 40

I probably had another 10lbs left in me; 445 felt pretty damn good. There were a ton of people in the gym at the time and on my 445 attempt they formed a half-circle around the bench/platform. About 4 or 5 guys took video with their phones. I asked one of the guys to email the YouTube link to me once he had it posted. I'll upload it here once I have access to it.

Some bad news to report: I now weigh 251.2lbs. Any other time I'd be totally cool with that. However, I need to get to 242 or under in two weeks. Ugh, I hate cutting for meets...

Only 3 more days on Halo-V. During PCT, I plan to keep on keepin' on with Purus Labs' Organ Shield and AI Sports Cycle Support.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy New Year everyone. It's that time again. Another round of Halo. Here's the rundown:

-Halo-V (Vital Labs) - 75/100/100/100/100
-Organ Shield (Purus Labs) - 2 pills mid morning
-Cycle Support (AI Sports Nutrition) - 1 scoop at night
-Omega 3/6/9 complex
-Animal Pak (Universal Nutrition)
-Animal Flex (Universal Nutrition)

I'll still have the basics (whey, etc) thrown in there, too.

My diet basically consists of whatever I want to eat. I am reasonable; I don't just chow on cookies and ice cream everyday. I am a big believer in proper nutrient timing so I eat certain foods at certain times of the day.

My main goal is strength. If I happen to gain weight while on cycle, fine, but that's not my main goal. I plan on competing in my next powerlifting meet at 242 in mid February so I will probably have to cut a few pounds by then anyway. I've had some past success with Halo cycles and strength so I'm confident this will go well.

My training is kind of a hybrid of Westside and 5/3/1. I only train 3 days a week most of the time. I've learned (the hard way) that proper recuperation is paramount over just killing myself in the gym.

Any constructive comments are welcome...

Do you do deadlifts?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today was my last heavy dead day (95%+) before the meet. I didn't do a whole lot of reps or anything to crazy. After a decent warm-up:

135 x 8
135 x 6
225 x 6
315 x 6
405 x 3
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1
595 x 1

My planned 2nd attempt is 605 or 610. 595 went up pretty well today so 600+ should be fine at the meet.

I did GHRs after deads and I was done. Nothing fancy today.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Today was my last heavy dead day (95%+) before the meet. I didn't do a whole lot of reps or anything to crazy. After a decent warm-up:

135 x 8
135 x 6
225 x 6
315 x 6
405 x 3
455 x 1
495 x 1
545 x 1
595 x 1

My planned 2nd attempt is 605 or 610. 595 went up pretty well today so 600+ should be fine at the meet.

I did GHRs after deads and I was done. Nothing fancy today.
Damn, I'm hoping to break into 500+ deads sometime this year. Good luck breaking your state record.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm hoping to break into 500+ deads sometime this year. Good luck breaking your state record.
Getting to 500 at your weight is quite an accomplishment. Good luck; you can hit it. GHRs, heavy rows, weighted pull-ups, and Keystone deads will help immensely.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at least you can do them... Im not so agile/flexible... um strong ; ;? lol.

OP you are DAMN strong lol.
I loooove glute ham sit ups the most, but they freaking hurt.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
GHRs where invented by Satan. They suck to the utmost but they work - no doubt.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
at least you can do them... Im not so agile/flexible... um strong ; ;? lol.

OP you are DAMN strong lol.
Thanks, man, but in my mind I'm not strong yet. Some of these guys I compete against are frickin' ridiculous. My goal: to beat them all.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
This is a sad day, my friends. It's over. :( My halo cycle is finished. Overall, this has been the most successful cycle of halo I've run. My weight is up about 9lbs and all of my strength numbers are up. Although I need to cut my weight back down for my meet, I can do that with no problem (cutting sucks but I can do it). My vascularity has noticably improved. My pause raw bench has increased from 415 to 445, possibly more. My deadlift numbers haven't seemed to improve quite as much but 595 felt better than it ever had a few days ago. All of this with no blood pressure issues.

I'd like to run Halo-V again stacked with some sort of SD clone later this year (September or so). I'm already planning that one.

I want to thank Vital Labs for supplying the Halo-V as a Christmas present. This is some legit stuff. With the addition of Purus Labs Organ Shield and AI Sports Cycle Support, I felt great and (hopefully) my internal organs are still healthy and happy. Now it's PCT time...

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
30 pound gain in bench is impressive, especially at your numbers. Nice job

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Had my meet yesterday, Feb 18th. I had to cut and weighed in at 236.2lbs. It was cold in the warm-up area so my joints didn't seem to work as well as they could have, but it ended up being a good day after all. I ended the day with a 440.9lb bench and a 622.7lb deadlift - both raw, both meet PRs. My total for the two lifts of 1063lbs is also a PR. Can't complain too much about the results...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man, glad to hear it went well for ya. Very impressive!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 3
SSJ4GOD General Chat 4
Anabolics 42
PhantomReaper Anabolics 2
xR1pp3Rx Apex Alchemy 11