CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I finished up my log of erase which I ran after anabeta. I loved them both but erase was really great, esp once I bumped the dose up to 3 caps. I had about a week off of it, but just got my goodies in yesterday. 1 bottle natadrol which I have run before with awesome results, 1 bottle of erase, and 1 tub of Litup. I switched to cherry citrus because after two tubs of the peach tea, which I initially loved, I was ready to puke the stuff up. My goal is to get lean, get the 8 pac back, and keep strength the same or increase while gaining my lower body mobility back. If you want to know the nature of my injury check out my past logs or ask. Ill just say it was lower back/spine related.

I started with my cut about 1 month ago, at +/- 200 pounds after a nice bulk. I just weighed in at 190 today. wow. I actually took 4 days off for Christmas and I lost 3 pounds then, not sure how that works. But anyways, I want to be sitting at around 185 in two months. so weight loss is going to be at about .5lbs per week. perfect for a lean bulk/recomp type diet, because I just started adding in cardio now that I can run/jog again.

Supps:
Erase 2-1 2xAM-1x6-8 hours later
Natadrol 1-2-1 1xAM-2xPWO-1xPM
Litup About 1 scoop PWO
Beta A 3-5g PWO
Creatine 5-7g PWO
(dicreatine-malate & micronized mono)
BCAA (LG) Usually take 2 scoops Intra
I have cissus, DAA, and a few other things around. I don't take the DAA while I am taking litup, I have weird sides when I take too much.

I can't squad, dead, powerclean etc. previoudly I deadlifted max of 525 and squated 405. I hit my bench max two weeks ago at 315.
Cardio Consists of intervals and steady state cardio. Low impact when I can but I am trying to do a good bit of jogging while my shins and back allow.

I just started antagonist style workouts yesterday and I will continue with them as long as I feel like. I havent done antag for like 1.5 years.
Workouts will be based loosely on back/tri, chest/bi/, bi/tri, with abs, cardio, and whatever else sprinkled in as time allows. I am trying to get cardio in as much as possible. Because of my schedule Its hard to just say this day is this, etc. But wednesday is the day I ALWAYS work, so that will always be a rest day. I work at my gym. Yay for me.

My diet is going to be low cal, for me at least. I was doing 5-6k a day for about 3 months on my bulk, and have tapered to around 3k right now. I am doing a adaptation of the LG diet where I eat a very small (2-300 calorie) breakfast, and then hi protein lunch, hi carb and protein diner, and high protein snack after diner.

Sleep is my worst trait, I will only sleep 5-6 hours sometimes. I will try to start shooting for sleeping from 11-630. Some days I have to workout in the AM so I will end up sleeping 11-5. but 7.5 hours of sleep isnt bad, and its about the most I can get right now.

Plan is to get my workouts in at around 3-4 oclock every day when I still have good energy from lunch. hi protein snack right after and meal 1-1.5 hours after that.

I am gona be shooting for the 12-15 rep range for a while but I will occasionally change things up as you will see by my workouts.

Ill post up with my last workout later, I am tired of typing. haha.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for final thoughts.

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Good luck with the log. If your cutting, try lowering your rest between sets (if your not monitoring it already). I use jefit for Android and it has a really nice timer built in.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have, I was doing a 4-5 min break with 5-7 reps heavy weights for about 4-6 weeks before this, with the antagonistic I am doing between 30 secs and 1.5 mins per set, depending on what exercise. compound movements get a little more rest. I just use the wall clock I dont like having a stopwatch. same difference.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hate to say it but I may be taking a break from lifting. Slow recovery for my back made me realize that in the long run I'll be better off in the long run if I try to heal up. So I am gona hold off on the stack for a few weeks and see what happens.... Who knows maybe I'll change my mind.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hate to say it but I may be taking a break from lifting. Slow recovery for my back made me realize that in the long run I'll be better off in the long run if I try to heal up. So I am gona hold off on the stack for a few weeks and see what happens.... Who knows maybe I'll change my mind.
Man injuries do suck. But you shouldnt go and kill yourself in the gym only to get worse results. Take some time off and see. Monitor your healing progress and not how the gym is becoming more and more attractive. Goals and mindset have to change when we are trying to tackle something different. Just like when we are bulking/cutting, etc. Gotta think, I need to have my body at 100%!

Good luck man, and you are one strong dude, so I doubt even 3 months off to recover 100% would put you that far back. And your comeback would be even more epic.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea well see. 2 weeks and I go back to the doc. Hopefully my spine fracture is all healed then I just have to worry about the disc and whatever the hell is wrong with my si joint still. So hopefully will heal faster. I do feel better. I wasn't getting worse. Just not healing fast at all.

My left front delt was giving me troupe every time I did shoulders or chest. Or tri. So hopefully let that heal up too.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slowly feeling better. Gona wait til at least next weekend. Then see how I feel. Before I make a decision to wait more or not.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think it's best. Just gota relax its hard. To just sit.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss it go back to doc the 16. Gona keep resting til then.

benawesome

Awards
It will drive you crazy but it sounds like a wise move

SizeUp

Awards
well... wishing you a speedy recovery man... that sucks...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I was really feeling great last week then last night and today I felt like crap. Idk what I did. I have been resting real easy and everything. The disc feels a ton better. But something made my si joint get Enflamed. I couldn't even touch my knees this morning. I learned to reset my si myself. And I think I might have been out but idk how. I hope I don't have to get my si joints bonded. Cause tht would blow. I seriously can pop out like half a dozen times a day back a while ago. I hadn't for along time tho and thought I was healed up to the point it wouldn't do it again. Oh well. Just gota take it one step at a time. I feel so much desire to go lift though it's killing me. I'm just storing that motivation up for when I'm 100% then nothing will stop me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys. I was really feeling great last week then last night and today I felt like crap. Idk what I did. I have been resting real easy and everything. The disc feels a ton better. But something made my si joint get Enflamed. I couldn't even touch my knees this morning. I learned to reset my si myself. And I think I might have been out but idk how. I hope I don't have to get my si joints bonded. Cause tht would blow. I seriously can pop out like half a dozen times a day back a while ago. I hadn't for along time tho and thought I was healed up to the point it wouldn't do it again. Oh well. Just gota take it one step at a time. I feel so much desire to go lift though it's killing me. I'm just storing that motivation up for when I'm 100% then nothing will stop me.
Take a few weeks off maybe a month.
Come back with some light weights & volume.

benawesome

Awards
I know that feeling! Sucks so bad to be out of the gym!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a few weeks off maybe a month.
Come back with some light weights & volume.
I've already been injured since August. 2 months of rest didnt heal me so I lifted light again and went from like 205 back to like 315 on bench and still wasn't healing. I've been out now for a week and a half and plan on at least 2 more weeks until any lifting. At this point my si joint and hip flexors/ piriformis are super tight on my left side again. So in gona be doing gentle stretching and once I get the okay from doc for the back ill do some si joint strengthening exercises. I've already had 2.5 months of physical therapy.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that feeling! Sucks so bad to be out of the gym!
Yep it does. I worry about getting fat and tiny hahaha. I actually look better after 4-5 days of no lifting. I tried keeping up low dose of creatine and daa. But haven't been til strict. My muscles have pretty much flushed of all supps and got smaller but a lot denser. Its funny hahah. I know it'll just take time.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No joke I have dropped a good bit of fat too I'm gona start lean gains when I start lifting again. I'm on a "pre lean gains" diet with just real light meals one am and one after. In gona do mine from 1130-730 for eating. And fast the rest. I need to up my water intake as well I have noticed. Anyways it sucks workin at a gym and not working out. I actually did some cardio tonight. I'm gona stretch here in a lil.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 lifting sessions since I took my break. I did 305x1 tonight for giggles with my two buddies. I was so amazed.... I love you muscle memory.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you did 305x1 on? Bench?
Yeah haha. Smith bench technically but it was cake. Like so easy. I feel it's more like 280 equivalent in difficulty.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in at 188 today :) I feel and look a lot leaner. Got in another moderate workout today. Good hit of cardio. I am feeling a lot better but I have a ways to go still.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I have taken some real time off to heal. Still having problems but I went to the gym today and got a good workout in almost no pain. I'm down to around 183 and finally leaning out with a pretty tight diet. I think I'm gona start my stack in a few weeks. Found an amazing Chiropractor who is doing work for me that is better than anything any of the other doctors have done. I have also got myself some supps done research exercises and more for recovery. So. Time for me to make a comeback. Good thing about muscle memory is that I barely lost any strength and will gain it back fast.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in 176 today. Lean gains ftw. I want to get back lifting hard again soon. Have had a few workouts but not how they should be.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg strength is good, back strength is at like 75% chest is about 75% and same with arms. Core is strong. I have some work to do. Had a few flare ups of pain after the first week being in the gym 3 times. so I am going to rest a little bit and let whatever became inflamed to subside. I have a regime of specific exercises geared towards stabilizing my pelvis and lower back that I continue in addition to a chiropractor and some spine alignment techniques. That have accelerated everything the past month or two.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to see some good friends are no longer posting here. Going to continue some updates until I feel ready to do a full log again. Pain has continued to decrease, from everything I have researched it could be 2-3 (1-2more) years til pain is fully diminished as far as its gona get. Whatever. I have started working out regularly again as of about 2 months ago. Have made good progress, I have seen rapid growth (thanks muscle memory) but still nothing to be proud of. I look great at around 173 pounds, and have been pushin some decent weights and even squatted(225) dead lifted(135) and power cleaned(135) for the first time in a while last week. No crazy weights but good starting numbers. Squats were somewhat painful. I have dead lifted 225 as well. Pain comes and goes in waves and I have decided to keep exercises until I force the injured part of my body to heal or stop hurting. We will see where this leads but I know that I can't stop living life because of pain. I get pissed and angry beyond belief at times, the frustration is unbelievable. To go from what I had to what I am now with no control. But that also gives me the determination to rise above it and succeed, no matter what it takes.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I did actually finish up the natty/erase, I feel pretty good, I look awesome (IMO) compared to how pathetic I looked there for a while. I am decently defined and have gained a good deal of strength back. I look good, but my body weight is way down (about 170-173) and I would like to be around 185 by Octoberish, while continuing LG/IF.

I have a new training partner a few days a week so that is helping my workouts too. Really pushed my last few workouts with him, so thats good. Need to retrain my mind to pushing for more reps and to failure, sometimes when I am fatigued (thanks LG) at the end of my workout I just lack the motiviation, but a partner helps keep me out of that. I got another bottle of erase and am running it 2 caps a day, dosed AM, just to keep me going through the rest of summer. Maybe do something a little more serious once I get myself back where I want to be. I don't need to supplement like crazy while I am still getting my old gains back. I know I can do that naturally like I did before.

I am taking Beta alanine, creatine mono, L-leucine w/ my protein (ON GS cookies/cream) and litup/1MR hybrid for my PWO. Diet has been good lately, a cheat day here and there. Tomorrow is a leg day again, this should be interesting. Leg workouts are usually followed by a flare up of pain and all that for a few days. So it is somewhat bitter sweet. Gona concentrate on lots of stretching and good form. I have really been a stickler to make sure I am hitting perfect form on everything lately, but keeping the weights just slightly lighter. I hit 225 for reps on bench the other day, and I was doing rows/curls/tris with pretty decent weight, so my strength is definitely coming back. Chest and Tri are def my weak points, as they always have been. Been having trouble with my shoulders growing like crazy but being very tight and sore, and not hitting my chest enough on chest days. Going to be incorporating more decline oriented bench movements, and concentrating on mind muscle connection on all my chest exercises.