Dafts 12 week AI Testopro log(sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Update -

Testopro for strength!!!!!

So I've been involved with another companies( am board sponsor pes) strength contest here on anabolicminds for the month of February- I competed in total body weight pull ups, total body weight dips, weighted dips for 5, and weighted pull ups for 3. With the help of testopro(combined with my diet, training,etc.) not only was I able to shatter my previous best in all categories but I actually placed in all four categories! I got first in the bw pull ups with 32 reps,first in the bw dips with 56 reps, second in weighted dips with 185lbs bw + 125lbs, and third in the weighted dips with 185lbs bw + 157.5lbs.

I've been really happy with my progress these last few weeks and gotta attribute a portion of that to the testopro. I'd like to really step it up and keep the momentum going this next month and try keep the strength and scale going up.
    great job, 32 pullups is a ton!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    great job, 32 pullups is a ton!!!
    Exactly!
    •   

3. Yeah it is! I'm pretty proud at 10. Lol

4. What's new, bro? I bet you're off somewhere doing pullups.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What's new, bro? I bet you're off somewhere doing pullups.
    Actually I was just about to come in here and update, lol! So, last week I got pretty sick and was down for the count for few days- I finally got a workout in on Thursday, couldn't make on Friday cause I had a hearing with the labor board and then got called into work like thirty hours over the weekend! So needless to say my diet, training, and even supp dosing has been all fuxed up!
    so I got up today feeling pretty weak and tired but just said "fug it" and dragged my ass to the gym. Last workout I got in was back so today I did chest but decided to go with light weights and higher reps since I was feeling run down still. Heres what I did-
    Flat bb bench-
    warm up with bar, 135x20,225x20(pr!),225x15, 225x13
    incline bb bench-
    185x15, 185x13,185x11
    decline bb bench-
    225x12, 225x10
    Underhand cable flys
    60x15, 80x12, 90x12
    peck deck
    100x15, 100x13, 100x12
    cable pullovers
    80x20, 100x15, 110x12
    super deep push up super setter with dips
    2 set of each x 10
    threw in a little hanging an work and called it a day!
    All things considered it was a pretty good workout, hit some nice numbers, and am already feeling sore.
    •   

6. Yeah, I saw that you were logged on. I was just giving you a hard time.

Sounds like you had a pretty rough weekend.. Mine wasn't nearly that bad, but I had a hard time this weekend, too. I couldn't sleep Saturday night and ended getting about 90 minutes of sleep before going into work Sunday morning. I'm still playing catch up from that, lol.

Hopefully you're back up to par in the next day or two. Feeling run down is the worst. Everything becomes a chore!

7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yeah, I saw that you were logged on. I was just giving you a hard time.

Sounds like you had a pretty rough weekend.. Mine wasn't nearly that bad, but I had a hard time this weekend, too. I couldn't sleep Saturday night and ended getting about 90 minutes of sleep before going into work Sunday morning. I'm still playing catch up from that, lol.

Hopefully you're back up to par in the next day or two. Feeling run down is the worst. Everything becomes a chore!
    Dude I had pretty much the same thing happen on sun night- work from 10am-11pm sun drove 50+ miles, ate, made my meals for next day, and got bad some time around 3am and my alarm went off at 530 and back to work I went! So yeah man, I know how ya feel, lol.

8. I got my AI sample pack today and since I work nights, I took the 3Z this morning...good ****...what's the going rate on a bottle? You should take some of that...it would have helped you sleep
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

9. Drizzie, you can check out our prices at Nutraplanet or you can take advantage of our weekend sale at our official site:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...c-innovations/

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/

10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Drizzie, you can check out our prices at Nutraplanet or you can take advantage of our weekend sale at our official site:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...c-innovations/

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/
    Thanks brother. Gonna jump on that now!

11. So been totally preoccupied since Friday as my girlfriend and I got a new puppy. She's a rescue, blue pit and only five weeks old so she's been requireing a ton of time and has definitely impacted my diet and training these past few days.

12. Went and got a massage yesterday as I had a bit of a kink in my upper back for few weeks new. Well this little chick tore in to my back and felt great at the time but my back was/ am so sore from it, lol. I got the massage in the morning and tried to go train back in the evening and it was pretty rough. It's crazy how sometimes massages can make you feel worse before they make it better.

13. Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    Went and got a massage yesterday as I had a bit of a kink in my upper back for few weeks new. Well this little chick tore in to my back and felt great at the time but my back was/ am so sore from it, lol. I got the massage in the morning and tried to go train back in the evening and it was pretty rough. It's crazy how sometimes massages can make you feel worse before they make it better.
    One time I got a massage when I lived in Vegas...I went to china town and this 76 yr old Chinese lady ef'd my world up. She tore into my back so bad I went to TH doc the next day and got muscle relaxers and the day off... I was so sore I couldn't walk...

Worst part, no happy ending.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    One time I got a massage when I lived in Vegas...I went to china town and this 76 yr old Chinese lady ef'd my world up. She tore into my back so bad I went to TH doc the next day and got muscle relaxers and the day off... I was so sore I couldn't walk...

Worst part, no happy ending.
    Lol, yeah man this was a young assign chick but yeah, pretty much the same outcome.. Feeling pretty beat today, back feels straight bruised!

15. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Lol, yeah man this was a young assign chick but yeah, pretty much the same outcome.. Feeling pretty beat today, back feels straight bruised!
    think it has helped or will help after it sets in?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

16. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

think it has helped or will help after it sets in?
    I was getting big knots in my upper back. Massage therapist I go to now told me it seemed like muscle rubbing on my muscle due to dehydration...I didn't think it was possible because I drank what I thought was a lot of water but then I started drinking a at least 2 litres at the gym and the knots went away. I had them for a year--one piece of good advise has literally changed my life. It kept me up at night...

17. Finally! Back in the gym as I type this(doing a lil warm up cardio) and about to smash some back! Man, I've only got in the gym like maybe three times in the last ten days or so(ever since we got the new puppy)- which is pretty out of character for me. I've just been so preoccupied with the pup- its like taking care of baby- it's been real hard to get the gym. But I'm here and i to got start getting it in no matter what as I haven't made the profess I've made over the last two plus months just to let it slide away now. Fock that!

18. So we are right around the three month mark, however with setbacks, week of being sick and missing the occasional dose couple that with few sample packs of testopro I had and still have what appears to be maybe another week and half- 2 weeks left. I plan to keep on my current path until all testopro is gone at which point I gonna put together a new game plan and probably a concurrent log- most likely to include reviews on all the various samples generously supplied by AI sports!

19. ...and then?

20. looking forward to your reviews
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ...and then?
    Still here just wrapping last few days of testopro. Life's been a bit of a whirlwind the last few weeks here with the most recent snafu being my girls dad having to have an emergency triple bypass open heart surgery a few days ago- needless to say the the events of the last few weeks have led to a some what lackluster finish as far as this log is concerned- sincerely my apologies. However I've been keeping up with my eating, training, and have continued to reap benefits from testopro. I be putting together my final thoughts in the up coming days and will post up my end review with some stats and what not.

22. I hope he is okay and well on his way to recovery.

Your family comes first, so don't over don't stress about the log.

23. My final review_
    I found terstopro to be a very effective test booster. When combined with my training and diet strategies I noticed ingreased strength gains/agression, weight gain and a sense of well being. To support these findings i had bloodwork done during the run which showed signifcant inreases in free and total testosterone from the bloodwork done prior to using testopro. Over the twevle week run I feel as the the results peaked right atround week 8-9. It was at this time i was experienceing the greatest strength gains as wel as the grreatest increase in body weight- breaking 190lb, up 13lbs from week one. By week twevle my strength and weight and settled at abit and finished the run right around 186lbs and in as good or better condition than week one-thus finishing with what i would consider a lean 9lb gain. I would absolutely run testopro again and would recommend it, in a heart beat, to anyone looking for an effective(in the gym, the bedroom, and on bloodwork) test booster.

A word about AI and their reps-
    Excellent products. Extremely generous promotioins. Knowledgable and classy reps. I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the ai rep team and ai the company as a whole for the group of stand up guys that they certainly are. Cheers guys, way to exemplify what a good supp company is!

Once again a huge thanks to Stxnas and all the bros from AI!

24. Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    My final review_
    I found terstopro to be a very effective test booster. When combined with my training and diet strategies I noticed ingreased strength gains/agression, weight gain and a sense of well being. To support these findings i had bloodwork done during the run which showed signifcant inreases in free and total testosterone from the bloodwork done prior to using testopro. Over the twevle week run I feel as the the results peaked right atround week 8-9. It was at this time i was experienceing the greatest strength gains as wel as the grreatest increase in body weight- breaking 190lb, up 13lbs from week one. By week twevle my strength and weight and settled at abit and finished the run right around 186lbs and in as good or better condition than week one-thus finishing with what i would consider a lean 9lb gain. I would absolutely run testopro again and would recommend it, in a heart beat, to anyone looking for an effective(in the gym, the bedroom, and on bloodwork) test booster.

A word about AI and their reps-
    Excellent products. Extremely generous promotioins. Knowledgable and classy reps. I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the ai rep team and ai the company as a whole for the group of stand up guys that they certainly are. Cheers guys, way to exemplify what a good supp company is!

Once again a huge thanks to Stxnas and all the bros from AI!
    Those are some impressive numbers man. I think your log just convinced me to give this a run. AI just needs to offer
    It in a 3 pack as a promo now. (hint hint). Lol

Great log as usual Daft. I concur with you on AIs reps and professionalism. Great company.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

Those are some impressive numbers man. I think your log just convinced me to give this a run. AI just needs to offer
    It in a 3 pack as a promo now. (hint hint). Lol

Great log as usual Daft. I concur with you on AIs reps and professionalism. Great company.
    Guess who just added this to his PCT...this guy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 12:33 PM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:57 AM