Dafts 12 week AI Testopro log(sponsored)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Well first and foremost a big thank you goes out to AI for giving me this opportunity-greatly apprecaiate it. Over the next 12 weeks I'll be doing my best to add as much size as i can. Ill be eating arounnd 3300 cal to start and will be working my way up to 4000 plus cals. I'll outline some details of my diet later. I'll be trying out a few different training modalities and I'll be talking about those as the log progresses. As far as testopro goes ill be taking four a day, 2 am, 2 pm, and will be looking for effects attributed to elevaleted testosterone levels. I will try and keep this log unbiased and honest- simply reporting what i experience and acheive, both in and out of the gym. Please join me as I make a run at getting into my biggest, strongest condition ever. Cheers fellas!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have fun man TestoPro has been a face of mine for libido and pct.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished 30 days out of the 90 and things are up: strength, libido, size. Good luck.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
as far as other supps go ill be making some adjustments as the log goes but the basics for right now are as follows-

Testopro 2am/2pm
Anabeta 4 throughout the day
Need2slin 1 cap with carb heavy meals

pre-workout-
5g creatine mono
3g gplc
2g lclt
500mg agmatine

post workout-
L-Leucine3.25 g**6.50 g
Beta Alanine1.5 g**2 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate1 g**1 g
Agmatine Sulfate

250 mg**1 g

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.
Good luck man! Looking to hear more details of your diet/training/goals as updates roll in. :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I guess I should throw up some starting stats- yesterday morning my empty weight weight was 177, I'm about 5'10, and bf is probably 10%ish. Yesterday was chest day and I worked up to 315 on bench for a pretty easy and clean triple- so'll I be using that as a measure of overall strength gains from here on out.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Obviously this far in(3 days) there is nothing really to report effect wise, but it seems as though libido effects are already starting, could just be placebo, however I thought it was at least worth noting.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...amongst other things...:D

I showed that thread to my wife and she replied,
"Well, are you taking any of that?"

"No, not right now."

"Well maybe you should be!"

:lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log

3,300 calories is alot , esp for staying lean. Well at least it is for myself. your metabolism must be on fire?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yes, my metabolism is an inferno, lol. If I'm eating less than 3k I'm losing weight. I'm the total ectomorph, my body would be perfectly happy being 145 pounds.
Nice log

3,300 calories is alot , esp for staying lean. Well at least it is for myself. your metabolism must be on fire?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Okay so we are just over a week in and things seem to be picking up a bit. Had good strength and aggression in the gym today was even able to add a rep on my heavy sets of bench. Still very early but overall I feel like I'm starting to progress.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so we are just over a week in and things seem to be picking up a bit. Had good strength and aggression in the gym today was even able to add a rep on my heavy sets of bench. Still very early but overall I feel like I'm starting to progress.
Yeah, 1 week is early . . . you have 11 more weeks to go! You should really notice some strength gains in the next week. And you also have AnaBeta in there so be prepared to kick some arse.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So training is going pretty- making some progress. Also I have been pretty good with taking in plenty calories, however I'm trying to step it up and be a bit more consistent with meal frequency while increasing macros. Not much to report as far as the testopro( which Im
a bit surprised by)- haven't really notice anything that I can fully attribute to the testopro- really hoping as the weeks ensue the effects will be more prominent. Actually starting to wonder if the 600mg of testofen supplied by four caps is really "enough" to fully take advantage of testofens potential. Thinking about boosting my dose a bit to get in the 800-1000mg of testofen. Any thoughts?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what are you thinking, 6 capsules a day? We have a lot of time to go yet. Let's see what happens at the suggested dose first. I'm not saying no, just not yet.

Just a heads up, but I'll need your info soon so I can have another bottle sent out. I'm trying to find out what the lead time will be for this.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So what are you thinking, 6 capsules a day? We have a lot of time to go yet. Let's see what happens at the suggested dose first. I'm not saying no, just not yet.

Just a heads up, but I'll need your info soon so I can have another bottle sent out. I'm trying to find out what the lead time will be for this.
Yeah, I'm most likely jumping the gun a bit- was just sorta thinking out loud, ya know. I'm sure things will start to pick up

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Bout to go hit some shoulders up- ill update later with some more details...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Hey quick question? How is everyone else dosing their testopro? 2am 2pm? 4 spread throughout the day? Pre workout? Just curios what protocols are being utilized.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey quick question? How is everyone else dosing their testopro? 2am 2pm? 4 spread throughout the day? Pre workout? Just curios what protocols are being utilized.
I would say 2am 2 pwo/pm

Don't think it matters much, I don't get hung up on times I estimate lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say 2am 2 pwo/pm

I do 1st dose at 6am and 2nd dose preworkout at 4pm, on non-workout days I'll take it with dinner around 7pm

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Bout to go hit some shoulders up- ill update later with some more details...
Had a pretty killer lift yesterday, despite working around some pain in my rotator cuff. Highlight was standing military, worked up to 175 and got that for 6 deep reps( was pretty difficult).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up with your shipping info, so I can ship you the next bottle, ASAP.

I would say 2am 2 pwo/pm

^^^2AM and 2PM. I try to keep it simple.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finally 3 people agree with something I say lol :)

:cheers:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So things seem to be culminating a bit and I'm not noticing some improvements. Strength and in gym aggression are up and probably most notable at this point is the increased intensity and endurance during heavy sets. Libido seems to be a bit elevated, as well. Starting to feel pretty good about the on coming weeks and feeling like I'm on track to make some solid gains with this.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So things seem to be culminating a bit and I'm not noticing some improvements. Strength and in gym aggression are up and probably most notable at this point is the increased intensity and endurance during heavy sets. Libido seems to be a bit elevated, as well. Starting to feel pretty good about the on coming weeks and feeling like I'm on track to make some solid gains with this.
Got me confused :wtf1: Okay, after a re-read I see you meant "NOW noticing improvements"

So you ARE noticing effects? Yeah, I keep going a bit heavier just cuz. I have the desire and the intensity and the strength is showing up too. I am just over halfway through at day 51 and still going strong. Definitely interested to see how the next 40 days go.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Got me confused :wtf1: Okay, after a re-read I see you meant "NOW noticing improvements"

So you ARE noticing effects? Yeah, I keep going a bit heavier just cuz. I have the desire and the intensity and the strength is showing up too. I am just over halfway through at day 51 and still going strong. Definitely interested to see how the next 40 days go.
Ah yes, the infamous iPhone auto-correct, lol...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I'm noticing a similiar feeling/mentality. It just really seems like in the last 5 days or some my supp regimen, training, and diet are all kinda hitting their stride and I'm excited to keep this momentum going.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I was confused too, until I read p5sky's post with the correction. :thinking:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Things still going... Been outta town for a few days enjoying the snow in Tahoe but I should be right back on track when my trip is over. Just gonna try and eat a ton over the next couple days and get to the gym wed when I get back.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds fun. Are you really doing some outdoor stuff or are you just enjoying the scenery?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fun. Are you really doing some outdoor stuff or are you just enjoying the scenery?
Snowboarding primarily. But yeah also just enjoying the surroundings- its been snowing pretty good for last few days and everything is pretty well covered now- very winter wonderland-esque .

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Just got my second bottle of testopro complete with samples and an AI sports tshirt- gotta love these guys! Once again a huge thank you stxnas and AI- this promo is very generous and much appreciated.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Got my first lift in today since sun( been outta town) and did it feel good. Despite my little break strength is up, aggression was great and had solid pump throughout. Also I feel/look as though I've gained a bit of weight( haven't been weighing myself), I'll probably weigh myself sometime next week and see where I'm at. I havent had any drastic increases in libido but im oretty active in that department, regularly, so it coukd just be that. One negative I've noticed in the last week or two is a definite increase in oily skin and a presence of acne on my face and back- something I normally have none of, but I suppose this is to be expected with elevated testosterone. Overall im really enjoying the testopro but feel like its really only started come in to full effect in the last week or 2, so I'm definietly really interested to see what the next 8 weeks will bring.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any nice pix to post from your snow filled trip? I haven't been in snow since '96.

EDIT: You posted while I was typing.

I've seen a lot of guys claim that TestoPRO takes 10-14 days to kick in for them. This sounds about right with what you've experienced.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So things are going pretty damn good! Fri I had a great chest session and got 315x6( last two pretty ugly but the first 4 were legit) on fb, then sat morn I had a killer leg lift. Also diet has been pretty tight and have been getting in 3500-3800cal pretty consistently, it just seems like with each day it's getting a bit easier to get it done. Took the last two days off and will be doing shoulders tomorrow- already looking forward to it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So things are going pretty damn good! Fri I had a great chest session and got 315x6( last two pretty ugly but the first 4 were legit) on fb, then sat morn I had a killer leg lift. Also diet has been pretty tight and have been getting in 3500-3800cal pretty consistently, it just seems like with each day it's getting a bit easier to get it done. Took the last two days off and will be doing shoulders tomorrow- already looking forward to it.
Great job on the 3 plates, 315 is a nice # to put up for decent reps. I may have to give it a go this week, just for ****s n giggles. I have put up some good db #s for me as well 105x 6 on flat bench today

:cheers: to Anabolic Innovations & TestoPro & Stxnas!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, how many days are you on now? I am at 62 days so getting ready for a STRONG finish!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I think I am right around the the thirty-five day mark, so really just getting going.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Things are going pretty good- strength is up on pretty much all compounds, libido is solid, and that little acne flare up I had going has completely subsided. However the thing Im the most excited about is the weight I've been putting on- I weighed myself yesterday in the morning on an empty stomach and I was sitting right around 187! That's great for me and the heaviest I've been in a while. Over the next couple weeks I'm gonna try and get my cals a bit higher and see if I can't get up to the 190's by the end of this.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I think it's time to update your stats, then. :D

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Things are going pretty good- strength is up on pretty much all compounds, libido is solid, and that little acne flare up I had going has completely subsided. However the thing Im the most excited about is the weight I've been putting on- I weighed myself yesterday in the morning on an empty stomach and I was sitting right around 187! That's great for me and the heaviest I've been in a while. Over the next couple weeks I'm gonna try and get my cals a bit higher and see if I can't get up to the 190's by the end of this.
those are always good signs!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In it

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Been feeling pretty solid, diet and training has been in check. Had a great shoulder lift today, smashed some military presses. I did three working seats of seated barbell melitary presses with 185- I got 8 the first set, 10 the second and 9 on the third- all deep to the collarbone reps. That's was definitely the highlight but overall it was strong workout.