Dafts 12 week AI Testopro log(sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Yeah...im American but I live in England for work so Rome was only a three hour plane ride...my two year old is with us so epic isn't a word I would use... The week I spent I'm Romania with guys from work was thee it though...also hit spain last October w family and another couple...it was nice...I'd say if you are gonna waste money to fly here from the states, hit Spain for sure...food is killer and the beach is nice. The women in Rome are ...wow... Though
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Here's a little vid showing some of my bloodwork-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I'm a major advocate for creatine...it's one of the most proven/researched supps on the Market...I just cycled off of it for the last week while I'm on vacation in Rome...figured I'd give my body a break fro, everything before I start this cycle...
    sounds like you had a great time

4. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Here's a little vid showing some of my bloodwork-
    Thanks for the vid. That's very interesting feedback. Have you considered adding in a suicide aromatase inhibitor?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm jealous. I can't really dedicate just one full day to shoulders. I wouldn't be able to lift upper body the rest of the week, lol.
    I love doing 1 body part a day... can truly focus on that muscle and hitting it from all angles..... only issue is that it becomes very easy to over do the training. LOL
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Here's a little vid showing some of my bloodwork-
    Hey Daft. Totally missed that you were logging this. I just read the whole thing. Lol. Looks like things ate going well indeed. The test. Numbers you guys are putting up on this stuff are truly impressive. Keep up the good work!

7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks for the vid. That's very interesting feedback. Have you considered adding in a suicide aromatase inhibitor?
    Yeah ya know I have considered that. I think I'd only need some thing mild, but I'm not really sure what compound I'd like to use to use. any suggestions in the AI department?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Hey Daft. Totally missed that you were logging this. I just read the whole thing. Lol. Looks like things ate going well indeed. The test. Numbers you guys are putting up on this stuff are truly impressive. Keep up the good work!
    Yeah man thanks for stopping by! I've been pretty happy with this run to say the least. Pretty much everything I'd want (within realty) from a "test booster"-it's really a killer product. Definitely looking forward to using some other AI products- hghpro in particular.. Not to mention AI is a super cool, extra generous company and have been plugging me with swag, samples, and goodies throughout the run- stxnas and all the other dudes I've spoke with from AI are all real helpful, stand up bros.

9. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah ya know I have considered that. I think I'd only need some thing mild, but I'm not really sure what compound I'd like to use to use. any suggestions in the AI department?
    Anecdotally, I've had great success with 6-Bromo as well as LG Formadrol XL. I've never had bloods drawn, though. That's why I say anecdotally. If you can come up with something before this log is over, feel free to add it to the mix.

10. Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    Yeah man thanks for stopping by! I've been pretty happy with this run to say the least. Pretty much everything I'd want (within realty) from a "test booster"-it's really a killer product. Definitely looking forward to using some other AI products- hghpro in particular.. Not to mention AI is a super cool, extra generous company and have been plugging me with swag, samples, and goodies throughout the run- stxnas and all the other dudes I've spoke with from AI are all real helpful, stand up bros.
    They certainly are. Good company and good people repping.

11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Anecdotally, I've had great success with 6-Bromo as well as LG Formadrol XL. I've never had bloods drawn, though. That's why I say anecdotally. If you can come up with something before this log is over, feel free to add it to the mix.
    Oh yeah, I had kinda forgot about 6-bromo-good call. I think I may start with something more mild like some quality chrysin and resveratrol and go from there.

12. Update -

Testopro for strength!!!!!

So I've been involved with another companies( am board sponsor pes) strength contest here on anabolicminds for the month of February- I competed in total body weight pull ups, total body weight dips, weighted dips for 5, and weighted pull ups for 3. With the help of testopro(combined with my diet, training,etc.) not only was I able to shatter my previous best in all categories but I actually placed in all four categories! I got first in the bw pull ups with 32 reps,first in the bw dips with 56 reps, second in weighted dips with 185lbs bw + 125lbs, and third in the weighted dips with 185lbs bw + 157.5lbs.

I've been really happy with my progress these last few weeks and gotta attribute a portion of that to the testopro. I'd like to really step it up and keep the momentum going this next month and try keep the strength and scale going up.

13. Congrats on those Daft! Great work man. Testapro is on my shopping list for sure. I may try to use it as part of my upcoming recomp.

14. Dude awesome stats on those lifts...not only strength but awesome muscle endurance!

15. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Update -

So I've been involved with another companies( am board sponsor pes) strength contest here on anabolicminds for the month of February- I competed in total body weight pull ups, total body weight dips, weighted dips for 5, and weighted pull ups for 3. With the help of testopro(combined with my diet, training,etc.) not only was I able to shatter my previous best in all categories but I actually placed in all four categories! I got first in the bw pull ups with 32 reps,first in the bw dips with 56 reps, second in weighted dips with 185lbs bw + 125lbs, and third in the weighted dips with 185lbs bw + 157.5lbs.

I've been really happy with my progress these last few weeks and gotta attribute a portion of that to the testopro. I'd like to really step it up and keep the momentum going this next month and try keep the strength and scale going up.
    Oh wow! Congrats and great work!

16. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Update -

great job, 32 pullups is a ton!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    great job, 32 pullups is a ton!!!
    Exactly!

18. Yeah it is! I'm pretty proud at 10. Lol

19. What's new, bro? I bet you're off somewhere doing pullups.

20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What's new, bro? I bet you're off somewhere doing pullups.
    Actually I was just about to come in here and update, lol! So, last week I got pretty sick and was down for the count for few days- I finally got a workout in on Thursday, couldn't make on Friday cause I had a hearing with the labor board and then got called into work like thirty hours over the weekend! So needless to say my diet, training, and even supp dosing has been all fuxed up!
    so I got up today feeling pretty weak and tired but just said "fug it" and dragged my ass to the gym. Last workout I got in was back so today I did chest but decided to go with light weights and higher reps since I was feeling run down still. Heres what I did-
    Flat bb bench-
    warm up with bar, 135x20,225x20(pr!),225x15, 225x13
    incline bb bench-
    185x15, 185x13,185x11
    decline bb bench-
    225x12, 225x10
    Underhand cable flys
    60x15, 80x12, 90x12
    peck deck
    100x15, 100x13, 100x12
    cable pullovers
    80x20, 100x15, 110x12
    super deep push up super setter with dips
    2 set of each x 10
    threw in a little hanging an work and called it a day!
    All things considered it was a pretty good workout, hit some nice numbers, and am already feeling sore.

21. Yeah, I saw that you were logged on. I was just giving you a hard time.

Sounds like you had a pretty rough weekend.. Mine wasn't nearly that bad, but I had a hard time this weekend, too. I couldn't sleep Saturday night and ended getting about 90 minutes of sleep before going into work Sunday morning. I'm still playing catch up from that, lol.

Hopefully you're back up to par in the next day or two. Feeling run down is the worst. Everything becomes a chore!

22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yeah, I saw that you were logged on. I was just giving you a hard time.

Sounds like you had a pretty rough weekend.. Mine wasn't nearly that bad, but I had a hard time this weekend, too. I couldn't sleep Saturday night and ended getting about 90 minutes of sleep before going into work Sunday morning. I'm still playing catch up from that, lol.

Hopefully you're back up to par in the next day or two. Feeling run down is the worst. Everything becomes a chore!
    Dude I had pretty much the same thing happen on sun night- work from 10am-11pm sun drove 50+ miles, ate, made my meals for next day, and got bad some time around 3am and my alarm went off at 530 and back to work I went! So yeah man, I know how ya feel, lol.

23. I got my AI sample pack today and since I work nights, I took the 3Z this morning...good ****...what's the going rate on a bottle? You should take some of that...it would have helped you sleep

24. Drizzie, you can check out our prices at Nutraplanet or you can take advantage of our weekend sale at our official site:

http://www.****************/manufactu...c-innovations/

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/

25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Drizzie, you can check out our prices at Nutraplanet or you can take advantage of our weekend sale at our official site:

http://www.****************/manufactu...c-innovations/

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/
    Thanks brother. Gonna jump on that now!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:57 AM