BK's going for 5% BF in 2012 with LOTS of goodies!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to diet down until april 2012 for a few reasons:
1. I miss being super lean
2. My wife gets back from Kuwait in February, and I want to look extra good for her ;)
3. I have at least 2 pt tests in the early part of 12' (1 for the unit, 1 to go to a school)

My diet will be the same everyday but Sunday. On Sunday I will have 1 refeed meal (most likely a chinese buffet).
Breakfast:
1 cup cottage cheese
2 scoops protein
9 A.M:
2 tbsps pb
2 rice cakes
Lunch:
1 bag steam fresh veggies
2 packs of tuna
1 bag steamed rice
2 P.M:
2 scoops protein
Dinner:
1 bag steam fresh veggies
1 bag steamed rice
8-12 oz chicken depending on hunger
Post Workout:
4 scoops protein
1/2 cup cottage cheese
I honestly don't keep track of macros too closely. I adjust accordingly with results, energy level, and of course hunger level lol.

My training has been a little off this last year, and has been ever changing due to many circumstances. Current training split is as follows:
Monday- Legs/Calves
Tuesday- Chest
Wednesday- Legs/Calves
Thursday- Back
Saturday- Shoulders/Arms
I begin every workout with a 1 mile run and 10 minutes of foam rolling. On chest, back, and shoulders days I do prehab as well (external rotations, ytwl's, wall slides, etc). The only ab work I do decline sit ups, at least 4 days a week. My rep range for almost everything is 10-20 unless I'm feeling saucy I sometimes will do a heavy, low rep set.

As most others on this forum, I am a supplement addict. I am not afraid to admit it lol, and I have no desire to change. I have an assload of supplements stockpiled, and will be using a lot of different stuff :D. I don't use AAS anymore, I do use peptides and IGF-1 though.
Current supplement regimen is:
-bulk supersaponins 3 grams before bed
-bulk powerfull 3 grams before bed
-cissus 3 grams before bed
-ghrp-2 100 mcgs upon awakening and before bed
-igf-1 30mcgs bilaterally preworkout in muscle being worked that day
-mgn whey isolate
-focus xt 1 scoop am
-piracetam 3 grams a day split up
-leucine + bulk modern bcaa (30ish grams a day)
-vitamin c
-b complex
-hemavol (occasionally..usually not on leg days)

I have A LOT of other stuff, may throw in some clen depending on how things are going. I will also most likely be picking up a lot of stuff at nutraplanets new years sale! Been anxiously waitinggggg....

Anyways, I'll be updating weight weekly, measurements monthly, as well as what I am feeling/not feeling in regards to training, supplements, etc. This log is for me to keep track, and give me something to do mostly but if anyone feels inclined to follow along that's cool too :).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Good luck man!!

I like your supplement list! Lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed BK

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
This morning I woke up, and impusively made the decision to do the vancouver natural bodybuilding show march 31st. Now I am obligated to actually dieting, and getting lean lol. Sooo I decided to have one last unhealthy meal..yes..a chinese buffet. I ate 6 pretty full plates of food, and drank a pitcher of water. Currently laying on my couch feeling like a beached whale. Sipping on some blue raspberry focus xt, just took my piracetam. Will update tonight with weight, measurements, as well as my workout...curious to see what my starting weight is, I am guessing I am somewhere between 228-235.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Just slathered some skeletal balm, bilaterally pinned 30 mcgs igf-1 in my pecs, and chugged my hemavol! Off to the gym!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Weighed 229 tonight. In order to be 5% I think I will have to get to 205 or 200, but we'll see! Just got home from the gym, and then grocery shopping for my diet. Had a pretty ridiculous pump tonight in my chest and shoulders. Not sure to attribute that to the igf-1, or the 2 scoops of hemavol (I think both most likely though).
Tonights workout:
-10 minutes elliptical
-5 minutes foam rolling
-YTWL's, and external rotations
-DB Incline
-50x15
-70x15
-Flat Bench
-135x10
-225x10
-Hammer Strength Incline
-90x20x20
-Hammer Strength Flat Bench
-180x10
-Bosu ball pushups
-2x15

Didn't feel very strong tonight. Aggression in the gym has not been that great lately. Libido has been pretty low as well actually, we'll see if the supersap can help me out in that department(not that it matters since the wifey is gone for 2 more months). I must say though, I am really liking piracetam + focus xt. I don't know if I am naturslly chemically imbalanced but it makes me feel calm, collective, and I think I am thinking things out better. Almost like I don't have all the extra chatter going on in my thoughts. Anyways, on that note it's time for my nightly supplement regimen!!
Currently poppin':
-3 grams cissus
-3 grams supersaponins
-3 grams 1-carboxy
-1.5 grams piracetam
-2 caps now curcumin
-1 cap now selenium
-2 benadryl
-500mg vitamin c
-1 cap b-complex
All being chased down with 10 grams bcaa's. Lol looking at that makes me feel like I have a problem...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your supp list is not that crazy man. Your taking a lot of stuff for over all health. Selenium, cissus, The other usplabs bulk stuff. Granted how you take them might make you look like a drugy lol. When I had all that stuff I'd be just parachuting um or washing the raw powder down with some bcaa drink or something lol.

Good work! March eh? It'll be here in no time bro, keep working hard!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Your supp list is not that crazy man. Your taking a lot of stuff for over all health. Selenium, cissus, The other usplabs bulk stuff. Granted how you take them might make you look like a drugy lol. When I had all that stuff I'd be just parachuting um or washing the raw powder down with some bcaa drink or something lol.

Good work! March eh? It'll be here in no time bro, keep working hard!
Lol I do feel like a druggie! The other day I was capping up a bunch of stuff, have a plate out, random powders, about 1,000 empty caps and low and behold the fed ex man comes to the door!! Lol I'm sure it didn't look good to him...and yeah can't wait for March!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I do feel like a druggie! The other day I was capping up a bunch of stuff, have a plate out, random powders, about 1,000 empty caps and low and behold the fed ex man comes to the door!! Lol I'm sure it didn't look good to him...and yeah can't wait for March!
I remember capping stuff at a buddys house and his gf helped us lol. I was like damn she knows all this stuff better than you bro!! She even knows what ph he had taken and the sides he gets.. My wife doesn't even know what protein is. Lol.
Anyway, that comment about someone walking in made me remember that moment. I was like ho man bro... I thought your gf was gonna be pissed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I remember capping stuff at a buddys house and his gf helped us lol. I was like damn she knows all this stuff better than you bro!! She even knows what ph he had taken and the sides he gets.. My wife doesn't even know what protein is. Lol.
Anyway, that comment about someone walking in made me remember that moment. I was like ho man bro... I thought your gf was gonna be pissed.
She is a keeper...hmmm how to tell my gf is going to be hard

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Too funny! My wife is pretty awesoke in that aspect..I get a supplement allowance :D. She takes Jack3d, protein, fish oil, cissus..and whatever else she wants to try lol. I am slowly turning her into a supplement junkie like me. Didn't get much sleep last night. Even with ghrp-2, 1-carboxy, AND benadryl. Probably from having 4 days off, as well as sleeping 12+ hrs a day on all of those days off lol. However I do feel very alert, and not very tired for only sleeping 3 1/2 hrs. Currently sipping on some blue raspberry focus xt, and eating cottage cheese. Have some pretty good doms in my legs...gonna have to stretch and roll out real good before my workout tonight!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout tonight I needed a boost. Took 100mcgs clen, and 2 scoops black powder. Pinned igf bilaterally in my rectus femoris' before hitting the gym.
Legs were still pretty sore. Workout was as follows:
-20 min on the elliptical
-1x15 hamstring curls
-1x15 ghr's
-15 min walking at a 7 degree incline at 3.0 mph
-20 minutes on stairmaster

Right vastus medialis is real tight. Caused a little bit of knee pain tonight, foam rolled for 10 minutes. Thinking about pinning 10 more mcgs igf in my vastud medialis....
Currently smoking a cigar (been a few years), in my living room since my wife is gone lol. Rubbed some skeletal balm on my right knee, and both shoulders. Currently taking my lovely supplement ****tail of:
-3 grams cissus
-3 grams 1-carboxy
-3 grams supersaponins
-1.5 grams piracetam
-4 grams fish oil
-2 benadryl
-1 vitamin c
-1 b complex
All chased down with 10 grams bcaa's. Hopefully the 2 benadryl knock me the f out tonight. Took some pics tonight to post.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
andddd BACK! Haven't had a chance to update the last couple days. Didn't end up working out on Thursday, only sleeping for 3 1/2 hrs 2 nights in a row I passed the F out at 7pm. Friday did Back/Biceps, Yesterday did Shoulders/Tri's. Supplements have been the same as always.

Fridays Workout-
-Seated Rows - All slow, being sure to retract shoulder blades
-70x15
-100x15
-130x10
-160x10
-190x10
-Neutral Grips
-BWx10
-BWx8
-Lat Pulldown
-110x10
-140x10
-170x10
-Hammer Strength Rows
-45x15 (per arm)
-90x15 (per arm)
-Bent Over DB Rows
-70x15 (per arm)
-DB Curls Drop Set
-60x6-->50x6-->40x5-->30x7-->20x7-->10x10

Prior to working out pinned 150mcg ghrp-2, and biceps bi-laterally 30mcgs. Took 2 scoops of hemavol, sh*t seriously gives me the most ridiculous pumps. I wish I had discovered hemavol prior to a year ago! Nothing compares.

Saturdays Workout-
-YTWL's using 5lb dumbells
-2x15 external rotations using mini band
-Rear Delt Flyes
-5x15
-10x15
-15x15
-20x15
-Military Press
-95x10
-95x10
-135x5
-Cable Side Laterals
-10x15 (each arm)
-10x15
-20x10
-Face Pulls
-70x15
-70x15
-Neutral Grip DB Shoulder Press
-30x20
-Rope Pushdowns
-70x15
-100x15
-130x15
-DB Kickbacks
-10x20
-10x20
-10x20

Supplement usage has been the same. Noticing slightly better communication and memory from the piracetam/focus xt combo, only expect it to get better with time. I usually drink this ****tail when I wake up to get my brain going in the morning. Honestly don't know if the bulk 1-c/supersap is doing anything. The results from it are subjective and only speculative due to me being on ghrp-2 and igf-1. I do believe all the GH releasers, cissus, and curcumin in conjunction with eachother are having a great effect on my joints. My shoulders, elbows, knees all feel great!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Alas my training continues to change and adapt. Overall my joints feel great, but my left AC joint has been bothering me on and off..now is now one of the on times. My right vastus medialis is also giving me some minor knee problems as well. I am combating both of these with lots of foam rolling, gh releasers, cissus, fish oil, curcumin, ice, etc.
My current plan is still to get to 5%, I just plan on accomplishing it in a different way. I plan on doing predominately bodyweight workout routines with the exception of a few things. I will still do hamstring curls, ytwl's, rotator cuff work, and some calf work.
Current workout plan is as follows-
Monday/Wednesday/Friday- Legs/Cardio
-15 minutes Elliptical or Stairmaster
-50 back extensions (making glutes fire)
-2x20 Hamstring Curls
-50 bodyweight squats
-50 bodyweight lunges
-10 pistols
-50 Good Mornings with 20lb bar
-20-30 minutes stairmaster, elliptical, or incline treadmill walking
-4x25 decline situps
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday-Upper Body/Cardio
-YTWL's
-Rotator Cuff work
-2x10 Neutral Grip Pull Ups
-3x15 Bodyweight Ring Rows
-2x20 Push Ups (with the perfect pushup)
-1x10 Ring Push Ups
-1x10 Bosu Ball Pushups
-Some rear delt work...either face pulls or rear delt flyes
-Cardio is the same as mon/wed/fri WITH the exception of thursday I will be swimming for 30ish minutes.
-Tuesday will include 2x15 light db pullovers to strengthen coricobrachialis' and help stabilize/heal my AC joint.
I'm interested to see how my body reacts to bodyweight only training. It's kind of an extended deload from weights for my body, think it will definitely be beneficial overall. Diet will remain the same, as well as supplementation.

Daily Supplement Schedule-
-First thing in the morning
-1 scoop focus xt
-1.5 grams piracetam
-150mcg ghrp-2
-50 gram protein shake
-3 grams cissus
-2pm
-50 gram protein shake
-Pre-Workout
-50mcg IGF-1 LR3 bilaterally pinned in muscle worked
-150mcg ghrp-2
-Hemavol (on upper body days) Black Powder (on lower body days)
-Intra-Workout
-15 grams bcaa's
-45 grams waxy maize (not sipped until 30 minutes after ghrp-2 shot)
-Post Workout
-75 gram protein shake
-Pre Bed
-3 grams cissus
-3 grams supersaponins
-3 grams 1-carboxy
-2 caps NOW curcumin
-1 cap NOW selenium
-5 grams fish oil
-1.5 grams piracetam
-500 mg vitamin c
-1 cap b complex

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Been a while since I updated, however still on the same workout/diet plan. Stopped taking IGF-1 lr3 and ghrp-2, switched to Ipamorellin. Also added in a few things so here is what my current supplement intake looks like...
Upon Awakening
-Blue Up stim free 2 caps
-Supersaponins 1 cap (750mg+ as I jam as in much in as possible)
-Bulk Powerfull 1 cap (750mg+)
-Bulk Cissus 4 caps (3grams)
-Now Curcumin 2 caps
-Now Selenium 1 cap
-B Complex 1 cap
-Vitamin C 1 cap
-Piracetam 1.5 grams
-Dexaprine 1 pill
-Ipamorellin 100 mcgs
-Sip on 10 grams bcaa's

Pre Workout
-2 scoops Hemavol + 10 grams beta alanine

Intra Workout
-20 grams bcaa's

Post Workout
-50 gram protein shake

Pre Bed
-Blue Up 2 caps
-Supersaponins 1 cap
-Powerfull 1 cap
-Bulk Cissus 4 caps (3 grams)

mail.jpg

Currently at 220 lbs..don't know bf but no where near 5% yet lol.