Fightback and his Gold Feast!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 50096

View attachment 50097

Hey all, another fightback log. Here I am logging Gold Feast....a new meal replacement. I loved the older stuff and the apple cinnamon flavor so we will see what the new stuff is like. I will be using this as I see fit. I may buy some more of this when I travel. Seems like a solid profile. I enjoy all of Controlled Labs supplements and am really excited I was chosen to do this. Without further ado lets get this log started!​

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i liked the old flavor too, but i prefer this new one-cl really nailed the lemon flavor!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic.... I am here!!!

If we won over bigT from his old Golden Gains...We did something right :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for golden showers of excellence

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Step 1
Open box delivered. Put out Gold Feast and check out profile. Awesome profile. Hydrolyzed Whey. Whole Oat Flour. Awesome fruit and veggie complex. Healthy fat complex. Wish the flaxseed could be replaced...but hey if thats my only complaint then we are doing good. Wish it was something like coconut oil.

Step 2
Open up Gold Feast. Very fine powder. Smells like a lemon drop. Powder is semi floury looking....wonder if it will mix well? Pull out scoop and put two scoops into my shaker bottle.

Step 3
Shake Gold Feast up. Check the mixability. For 2 scoops of powder (which is a good amount) this mixes great. A little foamy, but no problem. Let it sit and the foam goes down. The powder remains a tad gritty in the water but who cares. Maybe I needed a little more water. Now.....how does this stuff taste?????

EDIT: The jug says to use around 32oz of water. I have been using 20 or less and it has still been mixing great!

Step 4
Open shaker bottle and gulp down the FEAST. Tastes like delicious lemon. No gross aftertastes or suprises. Could drink it 3-4 times a day if I had enough. Tastes Great, Just like the old Golden Gains. Finish the Feast and there is a little residue in the shaker. Washes out easily. No clinging to the bottle.

STEP 5
Fightback realizes he just got in a couple servings of fruit and veggies, good quality protein, and healthy fats. He smiles and thinks to himself.....I just found a great meal replacement. This stuff is great, if I need more fruits and veggies I just throw it in and drink it down. Over the holidays I have been eating so much and if I want something light that will be healthy I just throw in the FEAST and let it work its magic.