neogenix

  1. neogenix


    i was fortunate to get sample of velocity shot/velocity caps/cryogenix pre-workout. the velocity shot was suppossed to be a double dose, i took the entire bottle and didn't get a whole lot...the velocity caps on the other hand called for a 1-3 cap dose, so i took 3...felt really nice for longer than usual on stims, i like these much better than the shot....but the cream of the crop was the cryogenix pre workout, i used the entire sample pack and had really terrific results-get some of this, it's good stuff!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. bump
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Big Tom Rulez!!!!!!

  4. I'm interested in stacking BodyForge & Cryogenix. Hopefully they get someone logging that!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I'm interested in stacking BodyForge & Cryogenix. Hopefully they get someone logging that!
    i don't know about bodyforge...but cryogenix is good stuff.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Are you referring to Neogenix Cryoshock? http://www.neogenix.net/cryoshock-p-86.html

    Here is info on BodyForge http://www.neogenix.net/bodyforge-p-87.html
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Are you referring to Neogenix Cryoshock? http://www.neogenix.net/cryoshock-p-86.html

    Here is info on BodyForge http://www.neogenix.net/bodyforge-p-87.html

    you are right, lol-thanks!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. I wanna try these but so many others I wanna try: Assault & Ultima are up next . . . but the Neogenix products look like a nice stack.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I wanna try these but so many others I wanna try: Assault & Ultima are up next . . . but the Neogenix products look like a nice stack.
    heard good things about both of those-good luck!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Hmm, thats weird the shots did hit you fast.. I would think being in liquid form it would.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm, thats weird the shots did hit you fast.. I would think being in liquid form it would.

    Mike
    i liked the caps much better than the shot. but my favorite was cyroshock-by far!!! it may be because the caps have the thiamine and shot doesn't.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Neogenix to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 07:35 PM
  2. Neogenix Trinity Stack?
    By 350zTT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:35 PM
  3. Neogenix *Supremacy* -IS THIS FOR REAL??
    By angel77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 02:34 PM
  4. Neogenix Supplements
    By Berserko in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:37 AM
Log in
Log in