DAYUMM! IT'S HERE! I-Force's new PROTEAN, wait, what! AND MORE!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, those who know what's happened with me recently understand how awsome this is.

so I had an order problem, wasn't able to complete my order, going out of country to make a long story short.

now, I didnt ask for anything, I understand business, and things happen, i was just happy with the bank putting my money back in my account.

What does I-force do? they make it up to me, even though it wasn't really their problem! and go WAYYY above and beyond.

to start, sent me not just the 2 flavors i ordered to sample, but all 3 flavors! but wait, they 2 day air mailed it to me! what! okay!

so box is here....dayum, thats a big box!

t-shirt, hat, maximize samples, yes samples, 6 of each flavor, dexaprine & hemavol (i got the watermelon already, not i get to try the lemon, sweet!). and the icing in the cake? a bottle of tt-33. funny, i was just looking at a bottle yesterday at the sup shop.

does santa work for I-FORCE? hmmm.....

now to the good stuff..... :p

strawberry: mixed super easy in a non blender bottle shaker.

taste, well, yes, the best tasting strbrry protein i've tried. i even enjoyed the foam.

stay tuned for updates on the choco, and vanilla.....

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Great to see a company go above and beyond like that. Makes it easier to purchase their products.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good Christmas story right there! Dang, wish I had been able to order some...I love pretty much strawberry anything...esp in protein...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, so took 1 packet of fruit punch maximize, 1 packet of hemavol lemon, and 1 dexaprine. (all seperately)

fruit punch maximize: well, i should start off by saying fruit punch is my least fav of flavors of anything. did i like it? no, but if you like fruit punch flavor, you probably will. the after taste reminded me of a pixie stix. you know, the sugar powder candy in a paper straw.

lemon hemavol: man, this stuff was good. loved it more than the watermelon flav. reminded me of a lemon head candy. tasty.

dexaprine had no taste, it's a pill. lol.

noticed quite a bit of foam after mixing the maximize, looked like a reaction to the compounds in it. didn't notice the foam until after i gulped it down though.

im sure i'll like the ras lemon flavor maximize much more, as it isn't fruit punch. lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope santa gets my wish list. Congrats lucky you !! :) Its nice to hear when companies go above and beyond glad to hear it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i mean.........vaughn's pretty jolly.....but hes not THAT chubby :p

im glad faith could get this all sorted out for ya, and looks like she REALLY took care of you :D look forward to hearing your thoughts on the choco/vanilla flavors!

oh, and i would suggest saving one of the ras. lemonade max samples, and mix it with a scoop or two of hemavol.....flavor is pretty amazing ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do ^.

so, took 2 servings of the vanilla cupcake batter, and it's funny, it really taste like cake mix, lol. good stuff!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo!

Glad you got the extras. We felt terrible about the bank mixup, so hopefully this makes things a bit better for you.

Enjoy your time away :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work Vaughn! I felt bad for this guy when the bank f*ucked his order up. It's good to see iforce go way above and beyond, yet again!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, didn't bring any samples with me on my trip, but will continue the updates when i get back.

but that dexaprine/maximze combo isn't for the non stim tollerant. whoo, that packs a punch.