Stopstalking tries taurus new liquid stim

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys well those who know me know I love my stims. Well I just took my first dose of Taurus's new liquid stim.

2ml under the tongue for 60 seconds the swish around.

First thing u noticed was that I felt the stim effects within a few minutes. Fastest I have ever felt a Supp kick in.

The taste is pretty damn good like mint expresso.

I feel great right now I took it in an empty stomach and then ate. I feel so wide awake and ready for the day. It's only been about 30 mins so I will update later on how long it last.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well felt the stims for about 3 hours solid very nice ! I can see this Product bein great. I like that I didn't get any crash.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stopstalking you got too many logs. I'll sub here too though lol!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome, glad to see the log up and running. Great feedback

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well felt the stims for about 3 hours solid very nice ! I can see this Product bein great. I like that I didn't get any crash.
I agree, I also don't feel that I crash with this stuff.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So yesterday my gf was falling asleep and we had things to get done. So I talked her into trying 2ml of taurus liquid stim.

She said she was wide awake. Didn't feel super stoned but felt like she wanted to get thing done !

I skiped my dose for the day. But I love stims so I wont do that again.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Im pretty pumped to try this out. I think Im moving away frm the hyper stimmed out effect of some supps and more to something more subtle. This sounds perfect from what Ive been reading. Thanks for the updates and Merry Christmas

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Im pretty pumped to try this out. I think Im moving away frm the hyper stimmed out effect of some supps and more to something more subtle. This sounds perfect from what Ive been reading. Thanks for the updates and Merry Christmas
i thought this stim was made for us stim junkies????

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought so too, but from the loggers so far its nice and not like crack!!
A double dose will take care of that. Man I was off to the freaking races yesterday. Lol. I'll be putting more about this in my log when I get back to it. Most likely tomorrow.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A double dose will take care of that. Man I was off to the freaking races yesterday. Lol. I'll be putting more about this in my log when I get back to it. Most likely tomorrow.
Looking forward to it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-double dose is my middle name!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it is a nice new product! Look forward to seeing more crack-heads, ummm I mean, stim junkies try this out and see what they think of it!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to be hitting the gym tonight late. Around 11 pm and will be taking my dose around 10:15 so I will be able to post on wether or not im up all night or able to sleep

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice i'm liking the sounds of all the feedback coming with the no crash.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to be hitting the gym tonight late. Around 11 pm and will be taking my dose around 10:15 so I will be able to post on wether or not im up all night or able to sleep
Well my plans got all screwed up about an hour before I left work I stated feeling real sick. I came home and was throwing up and on the toilet all night. So I didn't make it to the gym or take my stim.

I feel ally better already this morning so I'm hopeing i just ate something bad

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well my plans got all screwed up about an hour before I left work I stated feeling real sick. I came home and was throwing up and on the toilet all night. So I didn't make it to the gym or take my stim.

Feel better bro

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah x3 that sucks to miss a gym day due to sickness.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196
Rough, get better bro

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you get better man nothing worse than being laid up that long.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting to feel a lot better today. Tomorrow it's on again. Sorry to Taurus I hate having issues when running a log

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Figured I'd join the log & see how this product treats you.

Have to say, never been a coffee drinker.
Use to drink sodas in my younger days, but was never big on stims, just the occasional red bull.

Started working out and was crazy about stims, sometimes with me taking double the product. Finally cut myself back. Now
I use something very mild :).

Mild w/motivation is how you would describe this correct?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i first started working out i was all about the stims i would take any stim i could. But now as i've gotten older i use alot more of non stim preworkouts. But atleast with this stim it gives you the versatility to dose it lower so you can get a mild stim effect.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to feel a lot better today. Tomorrow it's on again. Sorry to Taurus I hate having issues when running a log
Good to hear you're starting to feel better! Being sick really sucks but the sick on the toilet REALLY SUCKS!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'M BACK !!

Ok so I had a late night gym session last night around 11 pm. About 30 mins before I took one and a half scoops white flood and 1 dose of the liquid Stim.

Man this was intense I was so tired and then bam right awake ready to kill it. Had one of the best arm workout in a longtime. Was on one but not jittery. Never got that nauseous feeling I get sometimes when I over stim. This was perfect. I still have yet to try the double dose and hit the gym so I need to try this soon

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Double dose it up

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, yeah let us know how the doubledose gym time works for ya!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want to see what a double dose does for ya!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Damn, you too!. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday!.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmm mint espresso :p

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today is an off day but I'm still gonna try a double dose on my way to work. Should be a fun day in prison.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double D in prison..uh oh..that doesnt sound good

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the double dose went nice. I really enjoyed the double dose. I felt very alert and ready for whatever the day threw at me. I never got jittery or any weird feeling. I think I'm Going to stick to the double dose

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So today is an off day but I'm still gonna try a double dose on my way to work. Should be a fun day in prison.
U do corrections?
If u do, are those guys really a handful in there? I don't think I could do that job.

Glad to see u having success with a double dose nothing like being energized and not feeling over stimulated.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U do corrections?
If u do, are those guys really a handful in there? I don't think I could do that job.

Glad to see u having success with a double dose nothing like being energized and not feeling over stimulated.
Yes sir I do. I enjoy my job actually. It can be ruff and stressful at times but as long as you dont take work home with you then everything is okay.being stimed is nice at work keeps me alert and ready for some idiot to do something stupid

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. The double dose does seem to be the sweet spot.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear so many people feel that double dose is right about where it should be. Good feedback.