Stopstalking tries taurus new liquid stim

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Stopstalking tries taurus new liquid stim


    Hey guys well those who know me know I love my stims. Well I just took my first dose of Taurus's new liquid stim.

    2ml under the tongue for 60 seconds the swish around.

    First thing u noticed was that I felt the stim effects within a few minutes. Fastest I have ever felt a Supp kick in.

    The taste is pretty damn good like mint expresso.

    I feel great right now I took it in an empty stomach and then ate. I feel so wide awake and ready for the day. It's only been about 30 mins so I will update later on how long it last.


  2. Well felt the stims for about 3 hours solid very nice ! I can see this Product bein great. I like that I didn't get any crash.

  3. Stopstalking you got too many logs. I'll sub here too though lol!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Stopstalking you got too many logs. I'll sub here too though lol!!
    Haha nice to have you long again lol !

  5. Awesome, glad to see the log up and running. Great feedback
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Well felt the stims for about 3 hours solid very nice ! I can see this Product bein great. I like that I didn't get any crash.
    I agree, I also don't feel that I crash with this stuff.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I agree, I also don't feel that I crash with this stuff.
    CC you loggin this too?
    Gotta go take a look.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    CC you loggin this too?
    Gotta go take a look.
    I am. Link below.

    CopyCat Tests Taurus Nutrition's New Liquid "Stim"
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yup, thanks! Jumped over there now
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Crap i missed this log, well I'm in.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Well felt the stims for about 3 hours solid very nice ! I can see this Product bein great. I like that I didn't get any crash.
    NICE!!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  12. So yesterday my gf was falling asleep and we had things to get done. So I talked her into trying 2ml of taurus liquid stim.

    She said she was wide awake. Didn't feel super stoned but felt like she wanted to get thing done !

    I skiped my dose for the day. But I love stims so I wont do that again.

  13. Awesome. Im pretty pumped to try this out. I think Im moving away frm the hyper stimmed out effect of some supps and more to something more subtle. This sounds perfect from what Ive been reading. Thanks for the updates and Merry Christmas

    RECOVERBRO



  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Awesome. Im pretty pumped to try this out. I think Im moving away frm the hyper stimmed out effect of some supps and more to something more subtle. This sounds perfect from what Ive been reading. Thanks for the updates and Merry Christmas
    i thought this stim was made for us stim junkies????
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i thought this stim was made for us stim junkies????
    I thought so too, but from the loggers so far its nice and not like crack!!

    RECOVERBRO



  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    I thought so too, but from the loggers so far its nice and not like crack!!
    A double dose will take care of that. Man I was off to the freaking races yesterday. Lol. I'll be putting more about this in my log when I get back to it. Most likely tomorrow.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    A double dose will take care of that. Man I was off to the freaking races yesterday. Lol. I'll be putting more about this in my log when I get back to it. Most likely tomorrow.
    Looking forward to it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    A double dose will take care of that. Man I was off to the freaking races yesterday. Lol. I'll be putting more about this in my log when I get back to it. Most likely tomorrow.
    lol-double dose is my middle name!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  19. Looks like it is a nice new product! Look forward to seeing more crack-heads, ummm I mean, stim junkies try this out and see what they think of it!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  20. I'm going to be hitting the gym tonight late. Around 11 pm and will be taking my dose around 10:15 so I will be able to post on wether or not im up all night or able to sleep

  21. Nice i'm liking the sounds of all the feedback coming with the no crash.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    I'm going to be hitting the gym tonight late. Around 11 pm and will be taking my dose around 10:15 so I will be able to post on wether or not im up all night or able to sleep
    Well my plans got all screwed up about an hour before I left work I stated feeling real sick. I came home and was throwing up and on the toilet all night. So I didn't make it to the gym or take my stim.

    I feel ally better already this morning so I'm hopeing i just ate something bad

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Well my plans got all screwed up about an hour before I left work I stated feeling real sick. I came home and was throwing up and on the toilet all night. So I didn't make it to the gym or take my stim.

    I feel ally better already this morning so I'm hopeing i just ate something bad
    Feel better bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Feel better bro
    x2...
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  25. Yeah x3 that sucks to miss a gym day due to sickness.

  26. Dont get me sick!!! Get better man

    RECOVERBRO



  27. Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196

  28. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Sorry guys have been real sick hoping tomorrow I can get back on this. I have been so sick that 6 days ago I weighed 212-215 and today I'm at 196
    Rough, get better bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. Ughh!! Man that sucks. Get better, then eat!!

    RECOVERBRO



  30. Hope you get better man nothing worse than being laid up that long.

  31. Starting to feel a lot better today. Tomorrow it's on again. Sorry to Taurus I hate having issues when running a log

  32. Figured I'd join the log & see how this product treats you.

    Have to say, never been a coffee drinker.
    Use to drink sodas in my younger days, but was never big on stims, just the occasional red bull.

    Started working out and was crazy about stims, sometimes with me taking double the product. Finally cut myself back. Now
    I use something very mild .

    Mild w/motivation is how you would describe this correct?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. When i first started working out i was all about the stims i would take any stim i could. But now as i've gotten older i use alot more of non stim preworkouts. But atleast with this stim it gives you the versatility to dose it lower so you can get a mild stim effect.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Starting to feel a lot better today. Tomorrow it's on again. Sorry to Taurus I hate having issues when running a log
    Good to hear you're starting to feel better! Being sick really sucks but the sick on the toilet REALLY SUCKS!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  35. I'M BACK !!

    Ok so I had a late night gym session last night around 11 pm. About 30 mins before I took one and a half scoops white flood and 1 dose of the liquid Stim.

    Man this was intense I was so tired and then bam right awake ready to kill it. Had one of the best arm workout in a longtime. Was on one but not jittery. Never got that nauseous feeling I get sometimes when I over stim. This was perfect. I still have yet to try the double dose and hit the gym so I need to try this soon

  36. Double dose it up
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. Nice update

  38. Nice man, yeah let us know how the doubledose gym time works for ya!

    RECOVERBRO



  39. i want to see what a double dose does for ya!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  40. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Well my plans got all screwed up about an hour before I left work I stated feeling real sick. I came home and was throwing up and on the toilet all night. So I didn't make it to the gym or take my stim.

    I feel ally better already this morning so I'm hopeing i just ate something bad

    Damn, you too!. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday!.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taurus Liquid Stim Sponsored Review with Updates
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 08:03 PM
  2. Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:32 PM
  3. CopyCat Tests Taurus Nutrition's New Liquid "Stim"
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 09:42 AM
  4. stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored
    By stopstalking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
  5. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Log in
Log in