DS Drive Review

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

DS Drive Review

I got a sample of Drive to review. Took this product Tuesday and Wednesday. It mixes great and tastes even better. I felt an immediate response to taking it. Felt more relaxed and also slightly agitated. Felt like I was on some kind of Psychoactive drug rather than a pre-workout product. I felt like I could do my workout or go sit in front of a television, or contemplate how the television works and take it apart to see what the inside looks like. While working out my mind wondered to other things and I could not concentrate. I finished my workout but I just wasn't into it like I am usually. The thing is I wasn't even worried about it, that was strange. It made me feel like I should be doing something else and not working out, because working doesn't involve enough brain power. Weird because I don't normally think of things that way at all. Completely opposite really. Thanks for the sample, but this stuff clearly is not meant for me.

Crap, the title should be CRAZE review!. For some reason there is still now way to edit the title in posts.

By the way I kept hearing songs the involved the word craze or crazy in them when I was "under the influence of craze".

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I got a sample of Drive to review. Took this product Tuesday and Wednesday. It mixes great and tastes even better. I felt an immediate response to taking it. Felt more relaxed and also slightly agitated. Felt like I was on some kind of Psychoactive drug rather than a pre-workout product. I felt like I could do my workout or go sit in front of a television, or contemplate how the television works and take it apart to see what the inside looks like. While working out my mind wondered to other things and I could not concentrate. I finished my workout but I just wasn't into it like I am usually. The thing is I wasn't even worried about it, that was strange. It made me feel like I should be doing something else and not working out, because working doesn't involve enough brain power. Weird because I don't normally think of things that way at all. Completely opposite really. Thanks for the sample, but this stuff clearly is not meant for me.

Crap, the title should be CRAZE review!. For some reason there is still now way to edit the title in posts.

By the way I kept hearing songs the involved the word craze or crazy in them when I was "under the influence of craze".
    damn Craze has you to the point where you can't even make a thread properly! =O
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It looks like it is affecting people differently. I absolutely loved it first couple of weeks and hit new PRs. But strength went back to normal afterwords. I don't notice much of any brain activity other than just wanting to workout and less of burnt out feeling during my workout. I even tend to yawn when tired during my workout but still focused.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Stuff should be called "Dazed" instead of craze because that is how I felt taking it. Almost a dream-like state. This was on half a sample pack too...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Some of the feedback on this stuff doesn't sound too good, Im def not up for buying a tub anymore, unless they give out samples I think I'll stick to some others that work good.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like a good study supplement.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbing now!
  8. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nootropics can have different effects on some people, like Ultima for me, it literally puts me to freakin' sleep (no joke, I actually
    take 3/4 scoop before bed 'cause I have a tub opened and the formula is rich of good stuff)

But Judgmentday, if you think how many people took Craze lately (one of the best seller everywhere) the reports
    of people not responding to it are ridiculously low.

Too bad it didn't work for you bro, if you have the chance I'd give it another try
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

it completely takes away my ability to produce agression, very similarly to certain substances i have used in the past.
    it also made me very sensitive to the moods of people in the gym and their agression and frustration and this was almost unbearable to me.
    it seems i cannot lift heavy on this, possibly do more reps with very light weight.

i have simlar ecperiences with high dosed dmaa by the way, eventhough not the mental effects. i find this kind of stimulation does not increase my ability to contract muscles, it simlply delays fatigue. i have always done bette in terms of real strength with higher doses of caffeine rather than low dose caffeine with these "high" feeling stims.

for me craze would be rather appropriate reading a book for example than trying to break a pr. i wonder if the neurotransmitter modulation makes one unable to sustain an idea created artificially in the mind. this may sound weird, but m for example i am not truly agressive and i do not truly believe that weight training has any relevance. yet i can produce agression and train like crazy. in a certain way it is something i do to distract myself from being to mentally aware as i "think too much" (quote from others). so craze makes me unable to sustain this idea of relevance of weight training and automatically makes me do what i do naturally.
    i wonder if someone who truly believes weight training has absolute relevance will then automatically end up being able to do nothing but training.

or maybe the interaction of the flu i still have and craze is screwing the results up. as you can maybe tell, crazes cognitive effect is still in action. haha

edit: to explain it more accurately, i am very sensitive to peoples moods and general faults in society and the interaction of humans with each other, miscommunication, being absorbed in ego etc. so my defense mechanism is to block this out and either retract into my head focusing only on one thing or getting angry. craze makes me unable to do this and makes me see and feel everything at once. good for "consciousness expansion" but not for training and i also dont know if i like these feelings very much anymore as i just become frustrated at all the misery around me. yes it works like drugs for me. and i live in germany, so if you think that my "view" is inaccurate, people here must be the most miserable pessimistic and unfriendly people in the world. lol
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Damn im very unhappy after reading this, shoulda not got a tub, wish I woulda just got supersize.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

you know, it might work incredibly well for you after all :-)
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.97%

Maybe, yet some of these sides I didnt really enjoy when doing other substances, not sure I want them from my pre-wo hahah
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    it completely takes away my ability to produce agression, very similarly to certain substances i have used in the past.
    it also made me very sensitive to the moods of people in the gym and their agression and frustration and this was almost unbearable to me.
    it seems i cannot lift heavy on this, possibly do more reps with very light weight.

i have simlar ecperiences with high dosed dmaa by the way, eventhough not the mental effects. i find this kind of stimulation does not increase my ability to contract muscles, it simlply delays fatigue. i have always done bette in terms of real strength with higher doses of caffeine rather than low dose caffeine with these "high" feeling stims.

for me craze would be rather appropriate reading a book for example than trying to break a pr. i wonder if the neurotransmitter modulation makes one unable to sustain an idea created artificially in the mind. this may sound weird, but m for example i am not truly agressive and i do not truly believe that weight training has any relevance. yet i can produce agression and train like crazy. in a certain way it is something i do to distract myself from being to mentally aware as i "think too much" (quote from others). so craze makes me unable to sustain this idea of relevance of weight training and automatically makes me do what i do naturally.
    i wonder if someone who truly believes weight training has absolute relevance will then automatically end up being able to do nothing but training.

or maybe the interaction of the flu i still have and craze is screwing the results up. as you can maybe tell, crazes cognitive effect is still in action. haha

edit: to explain it more accurately, i am very sensitive to peoples moods and general faults in society and the interaction of humans with each other, miscommunication, being absorbed in ego etc. so my defense mechanism is to block this out and either retract into my head focusing only on one thing or getting angry. craze makes me unable to do this and makes me see and feel everything at once. good for "consciousness expansion" but not for training and i also dont know if i like these feelings very much anymore as i just become frustrated at all the misery around me. yes it works like drugs for me. and i live in germany, so if you think that my "view" is inaccurate, people here must be the most miserable pessimistic and unfriendly people in the world. lol
    kinda reminds me of some peoples reaction to the old bliss shots!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%

I think Craze is one of those supplements where you just have to find the right dose/balance, and then it just takes off from there. I'm loving it so far.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Crazy!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

what happened? lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Drive™ Review
    By neoborn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 02:09 AM
  2. Short RPM + Drive Review