DS Drive Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a sample of Drive to review. Took this product Tuesday and Wednesday. It mixes great and tastes even better. I felt an immediate response to taking it. Felt more relaxed and also slightly agitated. Felt like I was on some kind of Psychoactive drug rather than a pre-workout product. I felt like I could do my workout or go sit in front of a television, or contemplate how the television works and take it apart to see what the inside looks like. While working out my mind wondered to other things and I could not concentrate. I finished my workout but I just wasn't into it like I am usually. The thing is I wasn't even worried about it, that was strange. It made me feel like I should be doing something else and not working out, because working doesn't involve enough brain power. Weird because I don't normally think of things that way at all. Completely opposite really. Thanks for the sample, but this stuff clearly is not meant for me.

Crap, the title should be CRAZE review!. For some reason there is still now way to edit the title in posts.

By the way I kept hearing songs the involved the word craze or crazy in them when I was "under the influence of craze".

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I got a sample of Drive to review. Took this product Tuesday and Wednesday. It mixes great and tastes even better. I felt an immediate response to taking it. Felt more relaxed and also slightly agitated. Felt like I was on some kind of Psychoactive drug rather than a pre-workout product. I felt like I could do my workout or go sit in front of a television, or contemplate how the television works and take it apart to see what the inside looks like. While working out my mind wondered to other things and I could not concentrate. I finished my workout but I just wasn't into it like I am usually. The thing is I wasn't even worried about it, that was strange. It made me feel like I should be doing something else and not working out, because working doesn't involve enough brain power. Weird because I don't normally think of things that way at all. Completely opposite really. Thanks for the sample, but this stuff clearly is not meant for me.

Crap, the title should be CRAZE review!. For some reason there is still now way to edit the title in posts.

By the way I kept hearing songs the involved the word craze or crazy in them when I was "under the influence of craze".
damn Craze has you to the point where you can't even make a thread properly! =O

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it is affecting people differently. I absolutely loved it first couple of weeks and hit new PRs. But strength went back to normal afterwords. I don't notice much of any brain activity other than just wanting to workout and less of burnt out feeling during my workout. I even tend to yawn when tired during my workout but still focused.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff should be called "Dazed" instead of craze because that is how I felt taking it. Almost a dream-like state. This was on half a sample pack too...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the feedback on this stuff doesn't sound too good, Im def not up for buying a tub anymore, unless they give out samples I think I'll stick to some others that work good.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good study supplement.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Nootropics can have different effects on some people, like Ultima for me, it literally puts me to freakin' sleep (no joke, I actually
take 3/4 scoop before bed 'cause I have a tub opened and the formula is rich of good stuff)

But Judgmentday, if you think how many people took Craze lately (one of the best seller everywhere) the reports
of people not responding to it are ridiculously low.

Too bad it didn't work for you bro, if you have the chance I'd give it another try

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it completely takes away my ability to produce agression, very similarly to certain substances i have used in the past.
it also made me very sensitive to the moods of people in the gym and their agression and frustration and this was almost unbearable to me.
it seems i cannot lift heavy on this, possibly do more reps with very light weight.

i have simlar ecperiences with high dosed dmaa by the way, eventhough not the mental effects. i find this kind of stimulation does not increase my ability to contract muscles, it simlply delays fatigue. i have always done bette in terms of real strength with higher doses of caffeine rather than low dose caffeine with these "high" feeling stims.

for me craze would be rather appropriate reading a book for example than trying to break a pr. i wonder if the neurotransmitter modulation makes one unable to sustain an idea created artificially in the mind. this may sound weird, but m for example i am not truly agressive and i do not truly believe that weight training has any relevance. yet i can produce agression and train like crazy. in a certain way it is something i do to distract myself from being to mentally aware as i "think too much" (quote from others). so craze makes me unable to sustain this idea of relevance of weight training and automatically makes me do what i do naturally.
i wonder if someone who truly believes weight training has absolute relevance will then automatically end up being able to do nothing but training.

or maybe the interaction of the flu i still have and craze is screwing the results up. as you can maybe tell, crazes cognitive effect is still in action. haha

edit: to explain it more accurately, i am very sensitive to peoples moods and general faults in society and the interaction of humans with each other, miscommunication, being absorbed in ego etc. so my defense mechanism is to block this out and either retract into my head focusing only on one thing or getting angry. craze makes me unable to do this and makes me see and feel everything at once. good for "consciousness expansion" but not for training and i also dont know if i like these feelings very much anymore as i just become frustrated at all the misery around me. yes it works like drugs for me. and i live in germany, so if you think that my "view" is inaccurate, people here must be the most miserable pessimistic and unfriendly people in the world. lol

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn im very unhappy after reading this, shoulda not got a tub, wish I woulda just got supersize.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you know, it might work incredibly well for you after all :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe, yet some of these sides I didnt really enjoy when doing other substances, not sure I want them from my pre-wo hahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it completely takes away my ability to produce agression, very similarly to certain substances i have used in the past.
it also made me very sensitive to the moods of people in the gym and their agression and frustration and this was almost unbearable to me.
it seems i cannot lift heavy on this, possibly do more reps with very light weight.

i have simlar ecperiences with high dosed dmaa by the way, eventhough not the mental effects. i find this kind of stimulation does not increase my ability to contract muscles, it simlply delays fatigue. i have always done bette in terms of real strength with higher doses of caffeine rather than low dose caffeine with these "high" feeling stims.

for me craze would be rather appropriate reading a book for example than trying to break a pr. i wonder if the neurotransmitter modulation makes one unable to sustain an idea created artificially in the mind. this may sound weird, but m for example i am not truly agressive and i do not truly believe that weight training has any relevance. yet i can produce agression and train like crazy. in a certain way it is something i do to distract myself from being to mentally aware as i "think too much" (quote from others). so craze makes me unable to sustain this idea of relevance of weight training and automatically makes me do what i do naturally.
i wonder if someone who truly believes weight training has absolute relevance will then automatically end up being able to do nothing but training.

or maybe the interaction of the flu i still have and craze is screwing the results up. as you can maybe tell, crazes cognitive effect is still in action. haha

edit: to explain it more accurately, i am very sensitive to peoples moods and general faults in society and the interaction of humans with each other, miscommunication, being absorbed in ego etc. so my defense mechanism is to block this out and either retract into my head focusing only on one thing or getting angry. craze makes me unable to do this and makes me see and feel everything at once. good for "consciousness expansion" but not for training and i also dont know if i like these feelings very much anymore as i just become frustrated at all the misery around me. yes it works like drugs for me. and i live in germany, so if you think that my "view" is inaccurate, people here must be the most miserable pessimistic and unfriendly people in the world. lol
kinda reminds me of some peoples reaction to the old bliss shots!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Craze is one of those supplements where you just have to find the right dose/balance, and then it just takes off from there. I'm loving it so far.