Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've been a big fan of golden gains for a long time now, so i was excited to get the chance to try cl's updated version-golden feast!!! i used 2 scoops as a meal replacement at work last night, here are my thoughts on golden feast compared to golden gains...taste goes to feast, i am really hooked on the taste...energy boost also goes to feast, i think the fruit/veggie profile is better and this is the reason for improved energy boost...the one place where golden gains has the edge is in feeling full, i don't think feast makes me feel quite as full as gains does-still took away my hunger though.....i feel confident i am getting good nutrition substituting feast for any food i would eat while at work. golden feast packs a hellova nutrional punch at only 200cals, imo.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice, I'll have to give it a try.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Good review, bigt! This is a product I will have to try soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good review, bigt! This is a product I will have to try soon.
thanks cuz, it's really more of a testamonial than review....i love this stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic brother!!!!
found me a new staple, i have been using feast almost every night at work!!!! you guys really nailed the taste and the fruit and veggie blend is even better than gg!!! gonna have to be getting another tub real soon.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
found me a new staple, i have been using feast almost every night at work!!!! you guys really nailed the taste and the fruit and veggie blend is even better than gg!!! gonna have to be getting another tub real soon.
That is awesome. When we formulated this product, I thought of you- As I knew you used GG for the long nights at work. I'm really glad your into this one. :D

Taste blows away the GG apple pie, it's almost identical to a real lemon morange pie

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seems like yesterday i was trying out the new feast, been using this and gains before that for a few years now-by far my favorite meal replacement....now i am getting ready to try out a new flavor WATERMELON...can't wait to add a new flavor to the mix!!!