Southpaw takes on Intimidate (Iforce Title Match/Sponsored Log) VIDS Included

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Firstly, I'd like to thank, Vaughn and the rest of the guys/gals over at Iforce, for allowing me the opportunity to log Intimidate, which is 99.9% n-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA). This is the first Iforce product that I've ever logged. I've used their PWO Maximize V2 in the past with great success. Dexaprine remains my favorite all around stim on the market, it's been a staple for the past year, so I'm excited about NDMA, in terms of reading the writing up and being able to put on some additional mass, which has always been an issue for me. I will also be running an AI alongside it, to mitigate any potential sides. Here are some of the product claims;

*Deeper more restful sleep
*Alpha experienced increases of 100-175% in free test, and 150-220% in total test
*Weight Increases - alpha testers noted 3-6lbs gained in a one month cycle
*Strength Increases in all major lifts

Now it's time to put those claims through an honest test. Admittedly, I was a little apprehensive when I found out what the main ingredient was, as there is a lot of back forth going on regarding potential sides now and possibly further down the road. Vaughn, has assured me that I won't die, but in the event that this sh*t goes terribly wrong, I will come back as a ghost and haunt Vaughn for the remainder of his natural life. With all that being said, let the games begin.

Stats:

5"11
160lbs
handsome
intelligent

I typically perform traditional lifts one week, covering all body parts, then incorporate some conditioning routines the following week. Tonight was chest, along with tires pushes, and sledges. I will post vids as I can. Here are two tire training vids, that I normally perform twice a week, in addition to traditional lifts.

[video=facebook;190650597676094]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=190650597676094[/video]

[video=facebook;190649931009494]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=190649931009494[/video]

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note, my goal is a lean bulk of about 10-15lbs over a 3 month span. If possible and with much gratitude, I'd like to kindly solicit some advice in helping me move further towards my goal. I've learned over the years to approach everything in life as if you're just beginning and to soak up as much information as you possible can. With that said, I'm open to any and all suggestions. Here is my typical diet. If you guys see anything that you think I should alter, please don't hesitate to let me know, in regards to both diet and routines.

Monday -Friday (diet)

Protein Shake with rolled oats
2 hours later - VPX Protein Bar
2.5 hours later - Chicken/Turkey/Steak with broccoli
2 hours later- VPX Protein Bar
2 hours later - workout on empty stomach
Post workout - Musclefeast Anabolic Recover
1 hour later - Steak/Chicken/Turkey with spinach

Staple supps:
MultiV
Fish Oil
Selenium
B-Complex

I sometimes neglect legs (I know...I know). I tend perform a lot of cardio throughout the week, that includes boxing, basketball, sprints, and normal runs. Leg days normally sideline me for about 2-3 days, so I occasionally skip it all together. But that needs to stop. If anyone has a simple mass building leg routine that they can share, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice and that made me miss working out with a tire. But we had a smaller one so we had to flip it FOREVER haha.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice and that made me miss working out with a tire. But we had a smaller one so we had to flip it FOREVER haha.
Lol for sure. This statement will probably annoy most guys on this site, but if all I was left to do was perform traditional lifts in the gym, I'd off myself lol. I like to mix it up or else I get seriously bored. I also perform sprints while attached to a weighted sled (this is usually fasted with dexaprine), best cutting exercise that I've performed!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man.. I see you eat vpx protein bars.. just curious if you have ever considered making your own. There are some good recipes out there and I use to do it. Much cheaper.

Mike

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man.. I see you eat vpx protein bars.. just curious if you have ever considered making your own. There are some good recipes out there and I use to do it. Much cheaper.

Mike
Hey Mike, thanks for the following along. The VPX bars are more a matter of convenience (easy to eat at a desk every 2 - 2.5 hours), but I'd definitely be open to making my own. Any suggestions?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
In for the ride!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So three days in and here is what I'm noticing thus far; a deeper sleep with vivid dreams. I wake up feeling rested, but can recall dreams and images. Yesterday was an off day. Tonight is legs. Will follow up with video and/or workout log.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 Intimidate: Shoulders/Triceps

Workout:

Seated BB Shoulder Press - Smith Machine
5 sets in pyramid fashion 12,10,8,6,2

Lateral Raises
5 sets in pyramid fashion 12,10,8,6,2

Shrugs - 6 sets pyramid until failure

Front Raises with plate - 5 sets pyramiding at 10,8,6,4,2

Triceps - using rope and various angles

Intimidate Effects:
Had a very good workout today. Hit all my marks, and may have even exceeded my own goals on certain exercises. As far as intimidate goes, it's only been three days and but I'm feeling rested (which I normally don't), as this should help a great deal with recovery. I look forward to the next few days and seeing if intimidate lives up to the hype!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note, unless my eyes are playing tricks with me, is there really 30 servings in these tester bottles?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mike, thanks for the following along. The VPX bars are more a matter of convenience (easy to eat at a desk every 2 - 2.5 hours), but I'd definitely be open to making my own. Any suggestions?
I use to do it when I relied on bars, but just google it. I'd love to help, but I honestly don't remember the recipe!

Mike

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 Intimidate: Chest

Intimidate Effects:

Not going to detail my entire workout, suffice it to say, had one of my best workouts in weeks. Strength is going up and I was able to add at least 5lbs-10lbs on each exercise. Quality of sleep has been much better. I wake up feeling more rested, which is a welcome benefit, since me and sleep haven't been FB buddies for some time now. Not sure if a rep can chime in, but it doesn't appear to my eyes, that these container house a full 30 servings? (just curious)

Hope everyone had an awesome holiday!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there should be enough for 30 servings...let me know when you scoop em out.

Had a few people ask the same, but afaik they're all 30srv

anymore input into the effects youre feeling?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there should be enough for 30 servings...let me know when you scoop em out.

Had a few people ask the same, but afaik they're all 30srv

anymore input into the effects youre feeling?
Hey Vaugh, hope all is well and happy holidays. Took the past few days off to spend with family. What I'm noticing thus far is an increase in strength and deeper sleep. Log will start back up tomorrow (leg day).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Past few days have been super busy at work. I apologize for the lack of updates. I'll recap this last week and the effects that I'm getting off NDMA.

Strength - Strength seems to be going up substantially. I doubled my pull up output from last week, utilizing different variations from wide to narrow grip. Arms are looking thicker, in addition to shoulders. 10/10

Sleep- I'm not normally a deep sleeper, but NDMA seems to putting me into that state and it's a welcome benefit, as I normally have problems not only falling asleep, but actually staying asleep. 10/10

Libido- This is always hit and miss for me on test boosters, some days great, others nothing to write home about.

Nothing else to report as of yet.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate Update:

It appears as if Intimidate is really starting to kick in now, in terms of libido and better recovery. Libido has been off the charts for the past few days, additionally, as I've noted the strength increases during the past week, recovery has been better than normal, as I'm feeling less sore the next day. I've gained 1LB while managing to appear leaner especially around the shoulders and chest area, arms also appear to be getting thicker. Test boosters normally take a few weeks to kick in, for me this is no exception, so far Intimidate has provided some nice effects from better sleep/recovery to strength increases and libido enhancements.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it sounds like so far so good. Everyone is loving the sleep on the stuff. Now if we could get someone to gain like 3-5lbs with it itd be NUTS!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it sounds like so far so good. Everyone is loving the sleep on the stuff. Now if we could get someone to gain like 3-5lbs with it itd be NUTS!
I definitely like it so far and I'd consider myself a tough gainer, in lieu of the way I train (a lot of conditioning work) and also doesn't help that I'm insulin resistant. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with the sleep, recovery and libido aspects of the product.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Improved Sleep and recovery sounds good to me!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intimidate: Week 4 Final Review

I have 2-3 scoops left of Intimidate (NDMA), so I'll offer my final review. Having tried quite a few DAA based products in the past, I can say with confidence that NDMA is far more potent in many categories and I'll explain. First, and just to get it out of the way, NO, I did not gain 4-5lbs in a month, nor did I expect too. But what I did experience far exceeds that of any other DAA supp that I've tried to date. My first two weeks on NDMA, I experienced what I normally experience on test boosters, a rise in libido and I felt more rested than usual. Now the third week (at least for me) is where this ingredient really separates itself from the pack. In terms of sleep, I felt more rested on a consistent basis, meaning better recovery, which allowed me to train far longer than I had been the previous two weeks. In terms of libido, this scores a perfect 20/10, as from the third week on, my libido has nothing short of amazing. I'm talking about everyday, all day amazing. I've yet to try anything else that comes this close. In terms of raw strength improvements, this occurred for me in the third week. As noted I doubled up on pull-ups and other exercises, some in the neighborhood of a 10-15lbs improvement, which for me is substantial, based on the fact that I perform a lot of cardio and strength isn't always where it needs to be for me, NDMA certainly helped me in that regard. I was able to add an additional pound, with no change in diet. I eat the same things everyday and have been for months, so I can only attribute any and all gains to NDMA. I leaned out around my shoulders and chest, my back appears wider, and arms appear thicker, this is all based on mirror observations and feedback from training partners. Would I recommend NDMA? Hell yes, at least where DAA comparisons are concerned. DAA normally causes stomach issues for me, NDMA however, does not. I'd like to thank Iforce for allowing me the opportunity to test run Intimidate and I'd highly recommend this DAA supp over all others that I've tried.

Strength: 10/10 - observed in week 3
Sleep: 10/10 - observed in week two
Libido: 20/10 - Weeks 3 and 4...AMAZING
Additional Mass - 7/10 Compared to other DAA supps that I've tried, this beats them all hands down. Again I didn't add 4-5lbs, but I also didn't expect too. For me 1LB of additional mass is welcome, with the added benefit of remaining lean. I've always been a hard gainer, as I'm insulin resistant.

Final Summary: Best DAA product that I've tried to date. Thanks again to Iforce for the opportunity.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I had a very good recomp effect as well. Weight also went up 1lb, but leaned out significantly. One of the best things though, is that my strength is STILL up from the gains I made. Normally when I stop a product, any gains are immediately lost, so this is a huuuge plus for me. I went back to GVT, and I'm up 5-10 lbs in every lift, which is very significant with a super volume program like that.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a very good recomp effect as well. Weight also went up 1lb, but leaned out significantly. One of the best things though, is that my strength is STILL up from the gains I made. Normally when I stop a product, any gains are immediately lost, so this is a huuuge plus for me. I went back to GVT, and I'm up 5-10 lbs in every lift, which is very significant with a super volume program like that.
Same here. This is a highly effective recomping agent. At what point did you begin to notice the effects of NDMA? For me week 3 is when it all seemed to take off.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I noticed the sleep almost immediately, about a week in I felt the alpha/agression (I'm sensitive to that from t-boosters), strength started increasing around week 2, but really started taking off end of week 3. I didn't get much libido wise, it's always pretty high, so I don't notice much on that front unless its extreme one way or the other.
Definitely one of the topy natty products I've ever come across.