Ohhh my oh my....Protean

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Short and simple I just received my order of IForce's Protean Chocolate Truffle and shizz.....taste like Godiva Chocolate. Screw you IForce now I feel like eating Godiva all day long but I'll switch it with the Protean. For being a complete protein the profile is good with only 120 calories and 20g of protein(wish it had more) but the way it taste and mixes i'll be drinking all day. No such issue mixing, had it with milk last night and was superb then had some this morning with water, same thing mixed well and tasted about the same with milk but not as dense. Not too thick not too watery just right. Hopefully IForce keeps it at the right price because Myofusion and Combat Powder have some good competition. I say those proteins since those are the ones I stick too. Great Job IForce on the Protean and my wallet doesn't thank you

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet review...hopefully everyone else catches on and grabs some!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Just nitty gritty Vaughn, usually don't review but this was so good I had to do it :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great review bro!!!! Always wanna try this protean but didn't got any chance yet :(

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards