iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review [Video Review at Conclusion]

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
iForce Nutrition INTIMIDATE Log/Review

iForce Nutrition is getting ready to release another UNIQUE compound for the first time. This compound is 99% pure and guarantees to give IMPRESSIVE lbm gains, deeper more restful sleep, as well as a great "recomp" effect.

Product Highlights:

1 pill per day, right before bed. No timing your doses properly, just 1 pill/day no matter what.

Start feeling it by day 5!

Clinically proven to illicit INSANE hormonal response.

About Me:

Height: 5'7.5"
Weight: 185 lbs. (fully bulked to 218 lbs. last year)

Diet/Training:

I am currently following the Anabolic Diet and cutting(high fats/high protein on weekdays w/<30 g's carb's per weekday, high carb's/protein on weekend w/minimal fats) and taking in about 2,800 calories per weekday. My current training regime is pretty normal, and I do high reps/volume since I am cutting, keep rest times to a minimum and my workouts do not take long because of this. I also will be doing cardio throughout this log as much as I see fit. I'll update this log daily (when possible) and post updates for my workouts and general thoughts on the product. If I miss an update, I will post that day's update as soon as possible

What I'll be Looking for:

Basically, I'll be observing any changes in LBM, body fat, sleep, mood, energy, stamina, endurance, etc., that may arise from this product, and I will report them accordingly.

Special Thanks....

Goes out to iForce for letting me be one of the first people to try INTIMIDATE (and for sending along some FREE Hemavol and Maximize V2!). I will be using all three products (I've just finished a Hemavol log, and I'll be posting a final review for that very soon) and I will give my completely unbiased feedback, as I hope this log/review will be used for people who are considering purchasing INTIMIDATE in the future. Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to voice them here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your only 21 bro? I thought you were my age, I'm 23.

Looking forward to this bro!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!
Youngster... I'm 24 ha!
You old bastard!

BTW - I actually started taking this product a few days ago, but since it was finals week I didn't want to start this thing and half ass it so I figured I'd wait until now (which was communicated to Vaughn). So, I'll be updating this thing for the past few days shortly. Also, finally finished my BS yesterday after 4.5 years :D.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
sub-a-dub-dud!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Im 28. Lame

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Off

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Minutes Prior to Bed

Taste:
Not good, but it doesn't really matter, since this is going to be capped. It's got a pretty sweet taste, but it's certainly not something I enjoy, but it's not hard to get down, either. I'd rather take a scoop of this than a scoop of sulbutiamine ANY day of the week! Also, I'm going to be just scooping this into my mouth as opposed to mixing it with water.

Effects:
Like I said above, today was an off-day. Well, technically it wasn't an off-day, but I took my INTIMIDATE at night so it's not like it had any effects on my workout. From here on out, my workouts will be from the day before, since this is a product you take at night time. Anyways, I slept pretty well tonight. It took me a little while to fall asleep (~40 mins), but I had a lot of stuff on my mind with this being finals week and all. Also, I had some pretty ****ed up dreams, to say the least. I'm not the kind of person that doesn't dream, though; I dream a lot, and they are more often than not, inexplicable and extremely odd. I could post the dreams I have in here almost nightly, but you would all probably be scared as hell to read any more of my updates, lol. So, that's essentially it for the first day! So far, so good!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Back

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Mins Prior to Bed, 2 Scoops HEMAVOL, 1 Scoop Maximize V2 Prior to Workout

Workout:

WG Pulldowns
110 x 15
160 x 12
190 x 9
210 x 7
240 x 4
240 x 2 no rest
200 x 6 no rest
160 x 5

Seated Machine Pullovers
50 x 12
70 x 9
80 x 6
80 x 5 no rest
60 x 5

T-Bar Rows
1 plate x 15
2 plates x 15
3 plates x 15
3 plates + 25 x 9
4 plates x 8
4 plates x 6 no rest
3 plates x 11

BB Rows
135 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 6
275 x 5 no rest
225 x 8 no rest
135 x 14

Extra Thoughts:
Not much to note here.

Effects:
Well, today's workout was a good one! It only took me about 30 minutes (give or take a few minutes) counting stretching, so you guys will probably learn that I workout very fast and keep my intensity extremely high. I used to go in there and try to throw around as much weight as I could, but I've gotten away from that in the past few months. After I started lifting alone I decided to focus more on form and intensity, and go more for hypertrophy as opposed to strength. Anyways, like I said, I had a really good workout. The energy from Maximize was really good, and the pumps I had were fantastic. I am coming off a carb up weekend, so I was super full and felt great throughout. Again, I had some ****ed up dreams last night, and I had a good night's sleep. I'm not sure if it's just in my head, but both times I've taken INTIMIDATE I've noticed a rise in heartbeat about 10-15 minutes after ingestion. I'll keep an eye on this, but it's probably just in my head. Not much else to report, as it's probably too early to notice anything.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Off

Effects:
Today was an off-day, since I needed to get some studying in for finals and prepare for my last speech as a college student. So, like I said, I took INTIMIDATE again prior to bed last night, and I slept pretty good all things considered. I fell asleep in about 25 minutes, which is pretty much par for the course for me. The taste is still not something I enjoy, but, again, it's not like it makes me want to puke. I didn't have many dreams last night which, in my opinion, is a good thing, lol. Also, I'm pretty damn sore today from yesterday's workout from my bi's to my rear delt's to my back.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I have a few more updates for this thing and then everything will be caught up. I'll get those in tomorrow to give this baby a bump when everyone's not asleep!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Legs

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Mins Prior to Bed, 2 Scoops HEMAVOL, 1 Scoop Maximize V2 Prior to Workout

Workout:

Leg Extensions
100 x 12
140 x 12
180 x 12
220 x 8
250 x 5
250 x 4 no rest
220 x 4
230 x 6 no rest
180 x 8

Hack Squats
1 plate/side x 10
2 plates/side x 10
3 plates/side x 8
3 plates/side x 8
3 plates/side x 6 no rest
2 plates/side x 10 no rest
1 plate/side x 13

Lying Leg Curls
100 x 12
150 x 8
170 x 6
150 x 7
130 x 10 no rest
100 x 6

Seated Leg Curls
150 x 10
170 x 8
170 x 6 no rest
150 x 8

Random Calf Exercises

Extra Thoughts:
Not much to note here.

Effects:
Today was another good workout. I had really good pumps, which were painful at times. The limited rest + high intensity toasted my legs today. Again, I'm not going for strength, so I'm not really concerned with numbers, but they were right around where I expected them to be. I had good energy, and stamina/endurance were at or above baseline. As far as sleep goes, I slept well last night. Fell asleep rather quickly and didn't wake up throughout the night, which I have a tendency to do (although usually it's just to go to the bathroom). I had some more weird dreams, but other than that, not a whole lot else to note thus far.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Off

Effects:
My legs were absolutely toasted today, and I needed a day off after a long week, so I took one. I slept very well again last night, and can't remember waking up at all. I had some more weird dreams as well. As far as recovery goes, nothing new here to note. My legs are pretty fawkin sore, but my DOMS have been pretty intense since I started the AD (and were when I used this method in the past). Other than that, not a whole lot else to note.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, any once a day supp that helps with sleep and recomp I am interested in..SJ

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, any once a day supp that helps with sleep and recomp I am interested in..SJ
Nice! And I agree completely. I'm a big fan of once a day supp's, because, admittedly I am not great with taking supp's more than once/day. I always seem to forget.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Boy, Candlestick Park is a ****hole. This is ridiculous...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy, Candlestick Park is a ****hole. This is ridiculous...
It was midnight and the 4th quarter was just starting haha. CRAZY! If that was in philly by me.. people would have got robbed.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn im one of the older reps here... UGH 25

soo these damn logs keep teasing me, i need some LB's my son wants me to win him a sword now.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
It was midnight and the 4th quarter was just starting haha. CRAZY! If that was in philly by me.. people would have got robbed.
Damn im one of the older reps here... UGH 25

soo these damn logs keep teasing me, i need some LB's my son wants me to win him a sword now.
LMAO!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Shoulders

Workout:

Seated BB Shoulder Press
45 x 15
95 x 12
135 x 10
185 x 7
185 x 6
135 x 10

DB Side Raises
15 x 12
25 x 10
25 x 8
30 x 4 no rest
20 x 9 no rest
10 x 8

DB Front Raises
15 x 10
25 x 8
25 x 6
20 x 7 no rest
10 x 9

Reverse Pec Dec's
50 x 10
70 x 8
70 x 6
60 x 7 no rest
50 x 6 no rest
30 x 8

Extra Thoughts:
Not much to note here.

Effects:
I had a pretty good workout today, but was extremely strapped for time so I had to make it very quick, thus limiting my workout to mostly raises of different sorts. Pumps were good, and I felt extremely full. I slept very well last night, and didn't wake up one time. I had some more weird dreams (damn it), but other than that, not much new to report!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Chest

Workout:

Hammer Strength Incline Bench
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 6
225 x 5
185 x 8 no rest
135 x 4

Pec Dec's
50 x 12
80 x 6
70 x 8
70 x 7 no rest
60 x 5 no rest
40 x 8 no rest
30 x 6

BW Dips

Seated Machine Bench Press
100 x 12
150 x 12
180 x 10
200 x 8
200 x 6 no rest
160 x 5 no rest
120 x 9

Extra Thoughts:
Back at my home gym after graduating from college. I did NOT miss this place.

Effects:
Again, I was strapped for time again (I had to pick my family up food, which I wasn't able to eat because it was pizza, and I was not amused), so I made it a very quick workout. I limited my compound lifts because I was alone and frankly I fear doing a lot of compound chest motions alone, especially when I'm going to failure. My weights jump around on me and sometimes I don't notice how fatigued I really am until I get under the weights. Anyways, I did have a good workout. Pumps/fullness were great, etc., etc.. I slept well again last night, but I was woken up rather early to go Christmas shopping and I still felt pretty good. I wasn't too groggy at all, really, considering how little sleep I got. However, what sleep I did have was very good. I passed out quick and stayed out till I was woken up.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Back

Workout:

Hammer Strength Pulldowns
130 x 10
180 x 10
220 x 7
220 x 6
220 x 5 no rest
130 x 8

Hammer Strength Low Rows
90 x 12
140 x 8
140 x 6
90 x 10

One Arm Rows
50 x 12
80 x 8
80 x 7
80 x 7
90 x 4

BB Rows
135 x 20
135 x 20
135 x 20

Extra Thoughts:
FINALLY caught completely back up. Phew!

Effects:
To be completely honest, today's workout blew, which is the first mediocre workout I've had in a while. For whatever reason, I simply had no energy (I even took some stim's pre-workout to give me a little boost), and I wasn't in the zone to lift at all. I pretty much just went through the motions and kept the volume really high to try to get me into the zone, but it didn't work. Usually if I can work up a really good pump it gets me into the zone no matter how ****ty I feel, but it didn't work today. Also, I couldn't seem to get much of a pump (which is very unusual) which probably stems from me being so out of it resulting in a poor MMC. Oh well, tomorrow's another day! On the bright side, I slept well again last night and woke up feeling good (though I did get quite a bit of sleep).

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Off

Effects:
Well, I decided to take a day off. I had to help my dad at my new house we're building for the bulk of the day, and I felt like it was a good time to take a day off, anyway. My back recovered surprisingly well considering I hadn't done any of those exercises on those machines in about a year, which usually leads to some serious DOMS. Hopefully that is the start of something, as I could use some help with recovery on this diet. I had a great sleep last night, and only woke up once because my dog crawled into bed with me in the wee hours of the morning. I didn't have any dreams at all, which was fantastic. Tomorrow will probably be an arm day, and then hopefully I can squeeze in a workout on Christmas Eve sometime in the morning.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Also, it appears someone in my house threw away the papers iForce set along with INTIMIDATE. Does anyone have the factors we are supposed to comment on? I just realized we were supposed to give weekly updates and I don't have the paper alongside me to do such. Thanks ahead of time!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Arms

Workout:

CG BB Bench
135 x 12
185 x 10
225 x 7
225 x 6
225 x 5 no rest
135 x 9

EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
25's x 12
45's x 8
45's x 6
45's x 5

Rope Pushdowns
50 x 12
70 x 10
80 x 6
80 x 5
80 x 5 no rest
40 x 8

DB Hammer Curls
30 x 12
40 x 8
40 x 5
40 x 5 no rest
30 x 4

DB One Arm Preacher Curls
20 x 10
20 x 8
20 x 6

DB Alternating Arm Curls
35 x 10
35 x 8
30 x 7 no rest
20 x 20 no rest
10 x 16

Extra Thoughts:
I am doubting whether or not this tub is going to last a full month. We'll see here in the coming days/weeks.

Effects:
After my last ****ty workout, I needed a good bounce back day, and I had one today. This was one of the best arm days I've had in a loooong time. Pumps were insane, and strength was pretty good. I'm sure I could have done more reps/weight on the CG bench, but I didn't have a spotter. Also, I haven't done any kind of BB bench in a while so I was pleased with my numbers. I used to be able to do 275 for 6-7 on CG when I was 218 lbs., so I'm pleased with where I'm at now. I'm sure with a spotter and doing the exercise a few times I could get back up over 250 lbs. for reps in no time. Everything went great with my workout, and Maximize definitely had me in the zone. In terms of sleep, I had another great night of rest. I only woke up once, and that was because, again, my dog woke me up and I had to use the restroom. I had an awful dream I got stuck in a tsunami (lol), so that was not a great experience. Other than that, not much else to report!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, it appears someone in my house threw away the papers iForce set along with INTIMIDATE. Does anyone have the factors we are supposed to comment on? I just realized we were supposed to give weekly updates and I don't have the paper alongside me to do such. Thanks ahead of time!
Hmm, I'll ask vaughn tomorrow on our conference call. I had no clue he sent instructions with it! haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So overall how is this stuff making you feel? anything real noticable yet? Looks very interesting.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'll ask vaughn tomorrow on our conference call. I had no clue he sent instructions with it! haha
Thanks!
So overall how is this stuff making you feel? anything real noticable yet? Looks very interesting.
Not too much of anything to note yet. Sleep seems deeper, but that's all I can say for now. My last few workouts, strength has been good, but I'm not sure if I can directly attribute it to INTIMIDATE, yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can answer your question!
I wanna know how this stuff works on cycle.... haha.
Haha, not a clue! I don't think there's anyone running anything with it in any of the current logs. BTW, do you mean on a "real" cycle or a designer cycle?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

Not too much of anything to note yet. Sleep seems deeper, but that's all I can say for now. My last few workouts, strength has been good, but I'm not sure if I can directly attribute it to INTIMIDATE, yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can answer your question!

Haha, not a clue! I don't think there's anyone running anything with it in any of the current logs. BTW, do you mean on a "real" cycle or a designer cycle?
hmm either on a real cycle of injectables, or a oral. Or a combination of both ;)

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I really doubt it would have much of an effect on cycle. Seems to work in a similar manner to DAA, and that's always saved for PCT. So long as it's priced right, this will definitely be a staple in my PCT's from now on. You won't find any logs with the INTIMIDATE being run in conjunction with any ds/ph/aas as that was a stipulation for the beta testing. Can't be running any test booster at all. I'm really liking this so far, wishing I was allowed to run this with a SHBG inhibitor, as it did wonders for me while using DAA.

Seems like you're at the stage where it really starts kicking in. At least that's when I really started feeling it. Almost to the point of being slightly 'on.' Those are some good numbers there, I wish I had that kind of strength, but my shoulder just won't cooperate!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Late, but in for the rest!

Nice detailed log man, looking good so far!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man, you really do 2 scoops of hemavol and 1 of maximize? A bit much, don't you think! haha

Mike

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates in here, but I've been a bit under the weather recently. I'll get everything back on track here soon.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds sweet man, ill be watching.

x2 on the hema/max.

I took hema back in pill form, I just now saw that it is powder now too. wonder if it works better. huh. But yeah I took maximize for about a week and then got ultra sensative to it and puked it all up. sold it to a friend. hahaha. But dang sounds like your stim sensetivity is missing lol!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: I finally feel pretty much back to normal, and I'm going to get everything back on track in here tonight following my workout. I am EXTREMELY sorry for the delay! Also, I will be posting my Hemavol final video review by tomorrow night at the latest!

Damn man, you really do 2 scoops of hemavol and 1 of maximize? A bit much, don't you think! haha

Mike
Haha, I definitely don't think it's too much. You can never have too many ingredients that work via different pathways. Also, the only overlap between the two products is Agmatine, and there is no harm in taking the amount of AgS in 1 scoop of Maximize and 2 scoops of Hemavol.

Sounds sweet man, ill be watching.

x2 on the hema/max.

I took hema back in pill form, I just now saw that it is powder now too. wonder if it works better. huh. But yeah I took maximize for about a week and then got ultra sensative to it and puked it all up. sold it to a friend. hahaha. But dang sounds like your stim sensetivity is missing lol!
There are no stimulants in Hemavol, and I'm only taking half of the max dose of Maximize. After all, the two products are meant to be stacked together ;). Thanks for following, though!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 11, 12: Off

Effects:
For the sake of brevity and to not have a million new posts in here, I'm going to combine like days and address each individually. The first off day in this series was Christmas Eve, which I took for a lack of time. I was busy all day and celebrated Christmas with one half of my family. On the second day, I celebrated Christmas with the other half. Sleep quality was very good both nights; I slept what is a normal amount of time to me (about 9 hours) and felt good the next day. I didn't have any weird dreams that I can remember on either night. So, as a very, very late wish, I hope you all had an excellent Christmas!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Legs

Workout:

Leg Extensions
100 x 10
150 x 10
200 x 10
250 x 10
250 x 8
250 x 8 no rest
200 x 8 no rest
150 x 11

Leg Press
2 plates x 10
4 plates x 10
6 plates x 10
8 plates x 10
10 plates x 10
10 plates x 10 no rest
8 plates x 8 no rest
6 plates x 8 no rest
4 plates x 18

Lying Leg Curls
100 x 12
120 x 10
150 x 9
160 x 7
150 x 8 no rest
120 x 8

Seated Leg Curls
100 x 10
130 x 10
150 x 8 no rest
120 x 7

Extra Thoughts:
Finally got to workout with one of my old workout partners. Didn't go very heavy, but still an effective workout!

Effects:
Like I said above, I finally worked out with someone, and although my workout took me a little longer, it was still a good one. It's always nice to have someone there to push you that extra rep or two, and to give you that spot when you need it. Anyways, like I said, this was a good workout. Pumps were VERY good, and I felt really good throughout. Not really anything new to note in terms of product effectiveness; no strength gains as of yet (I'm not lifting for strength, keep that in mind), no rise in libido, etc. The one thing I've noticed so far is a better sleep, and perhaps an increase in the vividness of my dreams.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 14, 15, 16: Off

Effects:
When I woke up on the first day of this series I just didn't feel right. It seemed to me that I had come down with a touch of the flu, and I really didn't do anything for these three days. I have gotten the flu several times in the past and it generally effects me for two-three days, which is exactly what happened this time. I had episodes of throwing up, hot/cold flashes, etc. It was not pretty, and I obviously took these days off (though not by choice). I continued to take the product because I didn't want to miss any doses and increase my time needed for saturation. Sleep was not great (which you can imagine, as I never sleep good with the flu), but that was expected. Not really anything else to note for these days.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Just posted my HemaVol final review. Here it is for anyone who might be interested!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i said to myself and my girlfriend when you put the TUB up to the camera was... Oh MY GOD! I love this stuff :)

2 scoops and 1 caffeine pill is my favorite, when im taking a break from Maximize v2 :)

Great review man!!!! we need to make video review a MUST for finals, its just a no brainer