iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review [Video Review at Conclusion]

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review [Video Review at Conclusion]

iForce Nutrition INTIMIDATE Log/Review

iForce Nutrition is getting ready to release another UNIQUE compound for the first time. This compound is 99% pure and guarantees to give IMPRESSIVE lbm gains, deeper more restful sleep, as well as a great "recomp" effect.

Product Highlights:

1 pill per day, right before bed. No timing your doses properly, just 1 pill/day no matter what.

Start feeling it by day 5!

Clinically proven to illicit INSANE hormonal response.

About Me:

Height: 5'7.5"
    Weight: 185 lbs. (fully bulked to 218 lbs. last year)

Diet/Training:

I am currently following the Anabolic Diet and cutting(high fats/high protein on weekdays w/<30 g's carb's per weekday, high carb's/protein on weekend w/minimal fats) and taking in about 2,800 calories per weekday. My current training regime is pretty normal, and I do high reps/volume since I am cutting, keep rest times to a minimum and my workouts do not take long because of this. I also will be doing cardio throughout this log as much as I see fit. I'll update this log daily (when possible) and post updates for my workouts and general thoughts on the product. If I miss an update, I will post that day's update as soon as possible

What I'll be Looking for:

Basically, I'll be observing any changes in LBM, body fat, sleep, mood, energy, stamina, endurance, etc., that may arise from this product, and I will report them accordingly.

Special Thanks....

Goes out to iForce for letting me be one of the first people to try INTIMIDATE (and for sending along some FREE Hemavol and Maximize V2!). I will be using all three products (I've just finished a Hemavol log, and I'll be posting a final review for that very soon) and I will give my completely unbiased feedback, as I hope this log/review will be used for people who are considering purchasing INTIMIDATE in the future. Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to voice them here!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

sub
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Your only 21 bro? I thought you were my age, I'm 23.

Looking forward to this bro!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Youngster... I'm 24 ha!

5. Registered User
    Answers

****, I'm 22, lol. I have no clue why I put 23!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    sub
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Youngster... I'm 24 ha!
    You old bastard!

BTW - I actually started taking this product a few days ago, but since it was finals week I didn't want to start this thing and half ass it so I figured I'd wait until now (which was communicated to Vaughn). So, I'll be updating this thing for the past few days shortly. Also, finally finished my BS yesterday after 4.5 years .
  7. Registered User
    Answers

in
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

sub-a-dub-dud!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Im 28. Lame
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    in
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Subbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    sub-a-dub-dud!
    Zing! Thanks, guys! I've gotta check out the rest of the logs tomorrow and see how this stuff is treating everyone else thus far!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    Im 28. Lame
    motherofgod.jpg

Just kidding! Thanks for following, man!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Day 1: Off

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Minutes Prior to Bed

Taste:
    Not good, but it doesn't really matter, since this is going to be capped. It's got a pretty sweet taste, but it's certainly not something I enjoy, but it's not hard to get down, either. I'd rather take a scoop of this than a scoop of sulbutiamine ANY day of the week! Also, I'm going to be just scooping this into my mouth as opposed to mixing it with water.

Effects:
    Like I said above, today was an off-day. Well, technically it wasn't an off-day, but I took my INTIMIDATE at night so it's not like it had any effects on my workout. From here on out, my workouts will be from the day before, since this is a product you take at night time. Anyways, I slept pretty well tonight. It took me a little while to fall asleep (~40 mins), but I had a lot of stuff on my mind with this being finals week and all. Also, I had some pretty ****ed up dreams, to say the least. I'm not the kind of person that doesn't dream, though; I dream a lot, and they are more often than not, inexplicable and extremely odd. I could post the dreams I have in here almost nightly, but you would all probably be scared as hell to read any more of my updates, lol. So, that's essentially it for the first day! So far, so good!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Day 2: Back

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Mins Prior to Bed, 2 Scoops HEMAVOL, 1 Scoop Maximize V2 Prior to Workout

Workout:

WG Pulldowns
    110 x 15
    160 x 12
    190 x 9
    210 x 7
    240 x 4
    240 x 2 no rest
    200 x 6 no rest
    160 x 5

Seated Machine Pullovers
    50 x 12
    70 x 9
    80 x 6
    80 x 5 no rest
    60 x 5

T-Bar Rows
    1 plate x 15
    2 plates x 15
    3 plates x 15
    3 plates + 25 x 9
    4 plates x 8
    4 plates x 6 no rest
    3 plates x 11

BB Rows
    135 x 12
    225 x 12
    275 x 6
    275 x 5 no rest
    225 x 8 no rest
    135 x 14

Extra Thoughts:
    Not much to note here.

Effects:
    Well, today's workout was a good one! It only took me about 30 minutes (give or take a few minutes) counting stretching, so you guys will probably learn that I workout very fast and keep my intensity extremely high. I used to go in there and try to throw around as much weight as I could, but I've gotten away from that in the past few months. After I started lifting alone I decided to focus more on form and intensity, and go more for hypertrophy as opposed to strength. Anyways, like I said, I had a really good workout. The energy from Maximize was really good, and the pumps I had were fantastic. I am coming off a carb up weekend, so I was super full and felt great throughout. Again, I had some ****ed up dreams last night, and I had a good night's sleep. I'm not sure if it's just in my head, but both times I've taken INTIMIDATE I've noticed a rise in heartbeat about 10-15 minutes after ingestion. I'll keep an eye on this, but it's probably just in my head. Not much else to report, as it's probably too early to notice anything.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Day 3: Off

Effects:
    Today was an off-day, since I needed to get some studying in for finals and prepare for my last speech as a college student. So, like I said, I took INTIMIDATE again prior to bed last night, and I slept pretty good all things considered. I fell asleep in about 25 minutes, which is pretty much par for the course for me. The taste is still not something I enjoy, but, again, it's not like it makes me want to puke. I didn't have many dreams last night which, in my opinion, is a good thing, lol. Also, I'm pretty damn sore today from yesterday's workout from my bi's to my rear delt's to my back.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I have a few more updates for this thing and then everything will be caught up. I'll get those in tomorrow to give this baby a bump when everyone's not asleep!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Subbed!
    Ego will get you nowhere if you allow it to serve as your navigator.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    Subbed!
    Nice!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Day 4: Legs

Dosing: 1 Scoop INTIMIDATE 15 Mins Prior to Bed, 2 Scoops HEMAVOL, 1 Scoop Maximize V2 Prior to Workout

Workout:

Leg Extensions
    100 x 12
    140 x 12
    180 x 12
    220 x 8
    250 x 5
    250 x 4 no rest
    220 x 4
    230 x 6 no rest
    180 x 8

Hack Squats
    1 plate/side x 10
    2 plates/side x 10
    3 plates/side x 8
    3 plates/side x 8
    3 plates/side x 6 no rest
    2 plates/side x 10 no rest
    1 plate/side x 13

Lying Leg Curls
    100 x 12
    150 x 8
    170 x 6
    150 x 7
    130 x 10 no rest
    100 x 6

Seated Leg Curls
    150 x 10
    170 x 8
    170 x 6 no rest
    150 x 8

Random Calf Exercises

Extra Thoughts:
    Not much to note here.

Effects:
    Today was another good workout. I had really good pumps, which were painful at times. The limited rest + high intensity toasted my legs today. Again, I'm not going for strength, so I'm not really concerned with numbers, but they were right around where I expected them to be. I had good energy, and stamina/endurance were at or above baseline. As far as sleep goes, I slept well last night. Fell asleep rather quickly and didn't wake up throughout the night, which I have a tendency to do (although usually it's just to go to the bathroom). I had some more weird dreams, but other than that, not a whole lot else to note thus far.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Day 5: Off

Effects:
    My legs were absolutely toasted today, and I needed a day off after a long week, so I took one. I slept very well again last night, and can't remember waking up at all. I had some more weird dreams as well. As far as recovery goes, nothing new here to note. My legs are pretty fawkin sore, but my DOMS have been pretty intense since I started the AD (and were when I used this method in the past). Other than that, not a whole lot else to note.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Subbed, any once a day supp that helps with sleep and recomp I am interested in..SJ
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Subbed, any once a day supp that helps with sleep and recomp I am interested in..SJ
    Nice! And I agree completely. I'm a big fan of once a day supp's, because, admittedly I am not great with taking supp's more than once/day. I always seem to forget.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Boy, Candlestick Park is a ****hole. This is ridiculous...
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    over/under for how many more times the lights go out?
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    over/under for how many more times the lights go out?
    I'll set the line at 1.5 for right now.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

It was midnight and the 4th quarter was just starting haha. CRAZY! If that was in philly by me.. people would have got robbed.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Damn im one of the older reps here... UGH 25

soo these damn logs keep teasing me, i need some LB's my son wants me to win him a sword now.
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  27. Registered User
    Answers

It was midnight and the 4th quarter was just starting haha. CRAZY! If that was in philly by me.. people would have got robbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    Damn im one of the older reps here... UGH 25

soo these damn logs keep teasing me, i need some LB's my son wants me to win him a sword now.
    LMAO!
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Day 6: Shoulders

Workout:

Seated BB Shoulder Press
    45 x 15
    95 x 12
    135 x 10
    185 x 7
    185 x 6
    135 x 10

DB Side Raises
    15 x 12
    25 x 10
    25 x 8
    30 x 4 no rest
    20 x 9 no rest
    10 x 8

DB Front Raises
    15 x 10
    25 x 8
    25 x 6
    20 x 7 no rest
    10 x 9

Reverse Pec Dec's
    50 x 10
    70 x 8
    70 x 6
    60 x 7 no rest
    50 x 6 no rest
    30 x 8

Extra Thoughts:
    Not much to note here.

Effects:
    I had a pretty good workout today, but was extremely strapped for time so I had to make it very quick, thus limiting my workout to mostly raises of different sorts. Pumps were good, and I felt extremely full. I slept very well last night, and didn't wake up one time. I had some more weird dreams (damn it), but other than that, not much new to report!
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Day 7: Chest

Workout:

Hammer Strength Incline Bench
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 6
    225 x 5
    185 x 8 no rest
    135 x 4

Pec Dec's
    50 x 12
    80 x 6
    70 x 8
    70 x 7 no rest
    60 x 5 no rest
    40 x 8 no rest
    30 x 6

BW Dips

Seated Machine Bench Press
    100 x 12
    150 x 12
    180 x 10
    200 x 8
    200 x 6 no rest
    160 x 5 no rest
    120 x 9

Extra Thoughts:
    Back at my home gym after graduating from college. I did NOT miss this place.

Effects:
    Again, I was strapped for time again (I had to pick my family up food, which I wasn't able to eat because it was pizza, and I was not amused), so I made it a very quick workout. I limited my compound lifts because I was alone and frankly I fear doing a lot of compound chest motions alone, especially when I'm going to failure. My weights jump around on me and sometimes I don't notice how fatigued I really am until I get under the weights. Anyways, I did have a good workout. Pumps/fullness were great, etc., etc.. I slept well again last night, but I was woken up rather early to go Christmas shopping and I still felt pretty good. I wasn't too groggy at all, really, considering how little sleep I got. However, what sleep I did have was very good. I passed out quick and stayed out till I was woken up.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Day 8: Back

Workout:

Hammer Strength Pulldowns
    130 x 10
    180 x 10
    220 x 7
    220 x 6
    220 x 5 no rest
    130 x 8

Hammer Strength Low Rows
    90 x 12
    140 x 8
    140 x 6
    90 x 10

One Arm Rows
    50 x 12
    80 x 8
    80 x 7
    80 x 7
    90 x 4

BB Rows
    135 x 20
    135 x 20
    135 x 20

Extra Thoughts:
    FINALLY caught completely back up. Phew!

Effects:
    To be completely honest, today's workout blew, which is the first mediocre workout I've had in a while. For whatever reason, I simply had no energy (I even took some stim's pre-workout to give me a little boost), and I wasn't in the zone to lift at all. I pretty much just went through the motions and kept the volume really high to try to get me into the zone, but it didn't work. Usually if I can work up a really good pump it gets me into the zone no matter how ****ty I feel, but it didn't work today. Also, I couldn't seem to get much of a pump (which is very unusual) which probably stems from me being so out of it resulting in a poor MMC. Oh well, tomorrow's another day! On the bright side, I slept well again last night and woke up feeling good (though I did get quite a bit of sleep).
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Day 9: Off

Effects:
    Well, I decided to take a day off. I had to help my dad at my new house we're building for the bulk of the day, and I felt like it was a good time to take a day off, anyway. My back recovered surprisingly well considering I hadn't done any of those exercises on those machines in about a year, which usually leads to some serious DOMS. Hopefully that is the start of something, as I could use some help with recovery on this diet. I had a great sleep last night, and only woke up once because my dog crawled into bed with me in the wee hours of the morning. I didn't have any dreams at all, which was fantastic. Tomorrow will probably be an arm day, and then hopefully I can squeeze in a workout on Christmas Eve sometime in the morning.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Also, it appears someone in my house threw away the papers iForce set along with INTIMIDATE. Does anyone have the factors we are supposed to comment on? I just realized we were supposed to give weekly updates and I don't have the paper alongside me to do such. Thanks ahead of time!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Day 10: Arms

Workout:

CG BB Bench
    135 x 12
    185 x 10
    225 x 7
    225 x 6
    225 x 5 no rest
    135 x 9

EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
    25's x 12
    45's x 8
    45's x 6
    45's x 5

Rope Pushdowns
    50 x 12
    70 x 10
    80 x 6
    80 x 5
    80 x 5 no rest
    40 x 8

DB Hammer Curls
    30 x 12
    40 x 8
    40 x 5
    40 x 5 no rest
    30 x 4

DB One Arm Preacher Curls
    20 x 10
    20 x 8
    20 x 6

DB Alternating Arm Curls
    35 x 10
    35 x 8
    30 x 7 no rest
    20 x 20 no rest
    10 x 16

Extra Thoughts:
    I am doubting whether or not this tub is going to last a full month. We'll see here in the coming days/weeks.

Effects:
    After my last ****ty workout, I needed a good bounce back day, and I had one today. This was one of the best arm days I've had in a loooong time. Pumps were insane, and strength was pretty good. I'm sure I could have done more reps/weight on the CG bench, but I didn't have a spotter. Also, I haven't done any kind of BB bench in a while so I was pleased with my numbers. I used to be able to do 275 for 6-7 on CG when I was 218 lbs., so I'm pleased with where I'm at now. I'm sure with a spotter and doing the exercise a few times I could get back up over 250 lbs. for reps in no time. Everything went great with my workout, and Maximize definitely had me in the zone. In terms of sleep, I had another great night of rest. I only woke up once, and that was because, again, my dog woke me up and I had to use the restroom. I had an awful dream I got stuck in a tsunami (lol), so that was not a great experience. Other than that, not much else to report!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Also, it appears someone in my house threw away the papers iForce set along with INTIMIDATE. Does anyone have the factors we are supposed to comment on? I just realized we were supposed to give weekly updates and I don't have the paper alongside me to do such. Thanks ahead of time!
    Hmm, I'll ask vaughn tomorrow on our conference call. I had no clue he sent instructions with it! haha
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

So overall how is this stuff making you feel? anything real noticable yet? Looks very interesting.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    So overall how is this stuff making you feel? anything real noticable yet? Looks very interesting.
    I wanna know how this stuff works on cycle.... haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Hmm, I'll ask vaughn tomorrow on our conference call. I had no clue he sent instructions with it! haha
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Not too much of anything to note yet. Sleep seems deeper, but that's all I can say for now. My last few workouts, strength has been good, but I'm not sure if I can directly attribute it to INTIMIDATE, yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can answer your question!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I wanna know how this stuff works on cycle.... haha.
    Haha, not a clue! I don't think there's anyone running anything with it in any of the current logs. BTW, do you mean on a "real" cycle or a designer cycle?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks!

Not too much of anything to note yet. Sleep seems deeper, but that's all I can say for now. My last few workouts, strength has been good, but I'm not sure if I can directly attribute it to INTIMIDATE, yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can answer your question!

Haha, not a clue! I don't think there's anyone running anything with it in any of the current logs. BTW, do you mean on a "real" cycle or a designer cycle?
    hmm either on a real cycle of injectables, or a oral. Or a combination of both
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I really doubt it would have much of an effect on cycle. Seems to work in a similar manner to DAA, and that's always saved for PCT. So long as it's priced right, this will definitely be a staple in my PCT's from now on. You won't find any logs with the INTIMIDATE being run in conjunction with any ds/ph/aas as that was a stipulation for the beta testing. Can't be running any test booster at all. I'm really liking this so far, wishing I was allowed to run this with a SHBG inhibitor, as it did wonders for me while using DAA.

Seems like you're at the stage where it really starts kicking in. At least that's when I really started feeling it. Almost to the point of being slightly 'on.' Those are some good numbers there, I wish I had that kind of strength, but my shoulder just won't cooperate!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Late, but in for the rest!

Nice detailed log man, looking good so far!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:08 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Facebook Video Review Contest!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 09:57 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition Facebook Video Review Contest!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
  5. Post a video review...win a free product! iForce Nutrition!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:20 AM