Onlychevy6 - Leaning up with some M1P, Subres and DAA-HCG (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

1. oh ok. I have one at the gym..kinda like a preacher??

RECOVERBRO

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    oh ok. I have one at the gym..kinda like a preacher??
    yes just the pad is not angled it is flat.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   

3. Solid workout
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

4. This has to be my favorite part so far!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyChevy6
    Omega Bicep Curl (Funny thing here. Smacked my forehead twice while doing these. LOL)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

5. You can do it!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Thank you all for checking in. As always it is an honor to have you gents along for the ride.

Omega Bicep Curl (Funny thing here. Smacked my forehead twice while doing these. LOL)
    Sounds like the devastation of the weights have begun lol

7. IM IN good luck!!!

8. Today was an off day. I don't believe I mentioned before but I will be running the supps on pulse. Taking them Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Friday only to go with the days I train.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

9. Oh Snap son I'm in this one late but here for the ride. Awesome first log on lifts bro lots of volume.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

10. Ok brotha J, lets see what ya got!! Sorry Im late, been busy packing, and getting ready for my move. Im in to follow fo sho!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ok brotha J, lets see what ya got!! Sorry Im late, been busy packing, and getting ready for my move. Im in to follow fo sho!!
    Glad to have ya. When is the official move day?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh Snap son I'm in this one late but here for the ride. Awesome first log on lifts bro lots of volume.
    Wow look who showed up. How have you been?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Glad to have ya. When is the official move day?
    Man I don't even know!! We need to be out of our current house by the first, but the house were moving into is being renovated, and some loser is living there who was supposed to be evicted, and ended up fighting it and won...its been a long stressful month trying to figure things out, but we have some friends we can stay with until the house is ready and back in tip top shape. Its tough now, but will be worth it in the end.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

14. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Today was an off day. I don't believe I mentioned before but I will be running the supps on pulse. Taking them Mon.,Tues.,Thurs.,Friday only to go with the days I train.
    Just out of curiosity...why the pulsing???

RECOVERBRO

15. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Man I don't even know!! We need to be out of our current house by the first, but the house were moving into is being renovated, and some loser is living there who was supposed to be evicted, and ended up fighting it and won...its been a long stressful month trying to figure things out, but we have some friends we can stay with until the house is ready and back in tip top shape. Its tough now, but will be worth it in the end.
    Too bad you weren't closer I would say you could stay with us. I say it all the time everything happens for a reason. Good things will come your way.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Probably to make it last longer.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Too bad you weren't closer I would say you could stay with us. I say it all the time everything happens for a reason. Good things will come your way.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I believe you are right!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Because the way my workout schedule is it will work out better. And if everything was planned out correct I will get good results. Plus it will tie into my original stack I had already planned out starting Jan. 1st. I am not going for adding a ton of mass. Come Jan. I will be doing a major cut. For the last 6 plus weeks has been more of a recomp and maintain.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Damn, had no clue all of that was going on. Good luck getting into your new house.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Probably to make it last longer.
    That also. lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

21. Moving sucks, we move on the 28th of this month, going to be nuts.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Moving sucks, we move on the 28th of this month, going to be nuts.
    Coming to the states or staying in Canada?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Coming to the states or staying in Canada?
    Here, we bought a new house
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Here, we bought a new house
    Congrats..
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Congrats..
    Thanks.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

26. Oh ok..thats cool. I was just wondering. Works for me buddy..By trhe way...your doing a hellava job man. Not just in this thread but in general!

RECOVERBRO

27. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Oh ok..thats cool. I was just wondering. Works for me buddy..By trhe way...your doing a hellava job man. Not just in this thread but in general!
    Thank you. That means a lot.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

28. Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

29. Ok today is day 3 of taking m1p. First saturday was 3 doses at one time pre workout. Monday 1 dose every three hours from 6 am - 6 pm, so far today same as yesterday. Haven't really felt any different than normal. The taste was a bit odd at first. Easy to get used to. Letting this sit under your tongue for a minute is tuff when everyone and there mother has question at the office. Lol.. I pull out the bottle shake it up and all they see is a bottle and what looks like a syringe. I say no it is not something you inject. They are like is it vitamins I say yup.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok today is day 3 of taking m1p. First saturday was 3 doses at one time pre workout. Monday 1 dose every three hours from 6 am - 6 pm, so far today same as yesterday. Haven't really felt any different than normal. The taste was a bit odd at first. Easy to get used to. Letting this sit under your tongue for a minute is tuff when everyone and there mother has question at the office. Lol.. I pull out the bottle shake it up and all they see is a bottle and what looks like a syringe. I say no it is not something you inject. They are like is it vitamins I say yup.
    Still early, thanks for the update.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. Replies: 336
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:04 PM
  3. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM