Weapon-X Hemavol-pumps just got more delicious(watermelon edition)-Rated Rochabp

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup watermelon, and yes its as delicious as it sounds. Now ive been here for a while most of you know me and i got the awesome opportunity to log Iforce watermelon Hemavol- i have tried a lot of preworkouts including the old hemavol (4 bottles of it to be exact-pill form) and i was a fan of it however pills are not as delicious as watermelon flavored preworkouts like this so im super happy to be logging this. But i have tried a lot of preworkouts such as jack3d, yok3d, superpump max, white flood, 1mr, storm, green mag, no x plode, no xplode 2, formula-x, and plenty of samples of other lesser known pre workouts-yeah thats a lot so hopefully i can provide a good comparison of this hemavol to other pre workouts. I will update you guys on pump, energy, gains, focus, muscle fullness, vascularity, and other relevant notables. i plan to update after every workout however as we all know stuff happens but i will do my best to come through with this promise. i dont want to get too detailed in this log as i most ly want to test hemavols ability as a preworkout, but my diet will be about 5 protein:3 carbs:2 fat so 5;3;2 ratios on a cutting phase was in the best shape of my life a couple weeks ago so im trying to get back up there, with Hemavols help, dont want to get a head of myself but after log i will turn to the dark side to get into beast mode. hopefully you guys sub along for the ride however this log will get rollinf around the begging of New year.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reserved for final review

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd bro! Glad you were able to get some hemavol on the house :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd bro! Glad you were able to get some hemavol on the house :)
i thank all of you at iforce for that. BTW seen that protein u guys came out with looks nice

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thank all of you at iforce for that. BTW seen that protein u guys came out with looks nice
The protean tastes really freaking good!

Looking forward to the start of this log!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size“5“][bold]Day 1[/bold][/size]
Well let me just start off by saying im visiting my parents for the holidays so im not at my place at the moment so I really don’t have access to my weights and my diet is based on what my I can get basically, but I do have my trustee ressitance bands and I do have some p90x workout videos--which are good IMO very intense stuff.

So with that said today I couldn’t resist myself so I had to give HEMAVOL WATERMELON FLAVORED VERSION!!!! ---a go. Taste is orgasmic plain and simple its so freaking good, I might go as far as saying the BEST preworkout I have EVER TASTED, no kiss @$$ intended, its that good.

So I took it 30 mins along with some vitamin c as I headed into my mini- total body circuit training for about 35 mins non stop, this is my form of cardio for two good reasons right now, im sick and its freaking cold so to prevent a bad case of the cold right turning into a worse case im trying to keep it indoors and I don’t have access to gym over here so that’s my reason for doing this. I do have 20lb dummbells, resistance band, pull up bar, that AB roller, and some push up bars (most of this stuff aint mine lol) so not exactly what you would call an ideal enviroment to get swole. But I was able to do the following circuit style!

Bicep curls 20lbs x40 (second set with bands)
Wide grip pull ups x15
Wide grip push ups x20
Regular pushups x10
Squat shoulder presses with 20lb dumbells x20
Upright rows (bands) x20
Front&side Lateral Raises x20
25 jump squats

Did that 3 times idk if its cus im sick or maybe im not used to the hig rep stuff but man good cardio session right there, I know not exactly a mass builder but I gotta get something in over the holidays, so that’s what I can do right now and im trying to use that to keep the damage low specially since my moms cooking is so dam fattening and deliciously addicting its effin me over. Lol.

Hemavol pumps: lol high reps and hemavol should be illegal, ive tried the tab version and it was good don’t get me wrong but this powder version kicks in way quicker and it hits with a good kick to pumps lasted a good time. I saw veins I only see on cutting phases at times so that impressed me a lot idk how it did that but it did. I feel like it helped with latic acid buffering/removal too. So that’s my first day on it I will keep updating, when I get better and if whether allows (its horrible over here) I will start cardio first thing morning and ill keep doing circuit training at evening.

BTW as far as diet im looking into carb-back loading not sure if its legit but looks interesting but that carb at night time has me worried it defies everything that has been preached over the years but carb-back loading diet says to have science behind it so idk. If anyone has tried it lmk how it worked, if its no go I might just stick with carb cycling.

[bold][size”5”]Other supps[/size][/bold]
Rimonabant 20 mg day
Ton of green tea for the antioxidants since im that guy that gets sick really easy during winter
Tons of vitamin C
Formula X (occasionally)
Titanium XL 2x a day
Prami at night
Yok3d (looking forward to combine it with Hemavol and see how they interact)
Erase 1 cap
Helios (before fasted cardio)

Im using the erase and titanium to finish up my pct im about to run out of both in a couple of days, but I don’t think any of the supplements I listed should alter or skew my hemavol effects. So with day 1 completed im looking forward to my next update if I don’t up date it immediately I am prolly typing it down and saving it so I cant update it later so you might see a couple of updates at a time. Questions, concerns, problems, comments, let me know. Thanks guys enjoy the your “dirty bulks”. lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Great first update! This log is gonna kick a$$! The yoked3d and hemavol should stack great.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks brothat glad to see someone is subd lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout-(20 lb Dumbells)
Set 1: Dumbell curl narrow 1x12
Superset-bent over tri ext. (90 sec rest) 1x12
Dunbell curl normal 1x12
Superset-lying tri extn 1x12
Dumbell curl wide 1x12
Superset-reverse grip bent over tri

Set 2: Altn. Dumbell curls 2x15
Superset-Overhead Tri ext (bands) 2x15

Set 3: Dumbell Curls Normal 1x10(super slow)
Superset-Lying Tri ext 1x10 (super slow)

Did this at the top of ever hour for 6 hours with set at the top of the hour set 2 20 mins into hour and set 3 40 mins into hour. Took 1 scoop of Hemavol pre and Formula X, and then mixed 2 scoops of hemavol and 1 of Formula X and sipped it through the workout. I came across this and thought what the hell its not like I have a lot to do now a day. So I did this and pumps were so immense arms were an inch bigger just from the pumps. Loved the pumps but it was apain working out for 6 hours--it gets to you, well good thing a lot of recovery time is recommended with that workout cus I don’t feel like doing it again soon, I mean pumps were good but it takes way too long. Pumps were crazy good though I measure biceps out of curiosity and pumps added a whole inch to my arms with this high volume workout and Hemavol, BTW im still not tired of the taste its so good, texture is what I believe to be a stroke of genius because ive had water made from watermelon and the texture is very similar-not sure how to describe it but its just good overall I don’t think anyone would complain from this flavor.

Also today man gas was crazy I had some farts that could be heard across a battlefield\didn’t smell bad they were just really loud not sure if it was something I ate or hemavol formula x combo that triggered something--I literally just farted while typing this lol--im not joking either. Lol. Today diet is High carb day (clean)--now it makes sense I had a lot of fiber this morning that explains the farts--I hd carb balance tortillas with 10g of fiber per tortilla and each only have 13 g of total carbs so 3 net carbs and I had 4 along with 3 eggs+5 whites for breakfast so yeah 40g of fiber might have some farting effects. Lol. Diet was clean mostly except for maybe lunch, but for being high carb day I consider it a good day in terms of nutrition. Macros something like this today

Protein 166g
Carbs 215g
Fat 75g
Fiber 70g
--------------------
2200cals

Yeah im cutting so its not a lot specially since im supposed to be at 2600cals during high carb days but I guess id rather be on the lower side than the higher side. The Rimonabant is certainly doing its job though hunger has been shut down big time. I believe my weight is around 202lbs right now im trying to get back down to 190 which was the weight I was leanest at yet big enough, but the dam holiday munchies got me 10lbs up im sure water and glycogen came with it but I think I can get back down with a good diet.

So for you lazy effers to sum it up in as few words as possible: Diet good on high carb day…Long workout 1 inch to biceps….Taste is still awesome. (next day) And biceps are were still ¼ swole when I woke up today

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Workout
Wide grip behind neck pull ups 1x15
Decline wide grip push ups 1x20
Superset--decline normal grip push ups 1x15
Back Flies 1x20 (20lbs)
Romanian Deadlifts 1x30 (20lbs lol)
Squat and presses 1x20 (20 lbs)
Squat jumps 1min

Whole thing 2x

Did that routine twice took me about 30 mins total with minimal rest got a good cardio with it after that I followed it up with ab ripper x. Got major cramps into the ab ripper x workout but I fought. I was huffing and puffing and sweating like hell and im sick lol. I was so tired after that workout for some reason im really exhausted write now I feel like I could use a nap even though ive had more than 2 cups of coffee today.

Pre-Workout: Took hemavol and formula x, and Helios into lower abs. Post workout was 2 tbsp of gatoreaid which is 34 g of carbs, along with 1 ½ scoops of Pro Nos.

Pumps weren’t too crazy today for some reason idk if it was the workout but they were just okay, although I am feeling a pretty good bak write now. It feels tight even though I worked out like 6 hours ago.

Diet is low carbs today and im on track so far its 3 o clock and ive had this many macros

Protein 155g
Carbs 94g (34 were post)
Fat 50g
Fiber 20g
------------------------------
~1600 cals
I might top off the day with 40g of protein 20 more carbs, and 20 more fat

So that’s my diet for today tomorrow might get a little dirty being there will be some celebration. Gotta love/hate the holidays. Anyways Okay workout it was a better cardio really maybe it was the lack of weight that hinder pumps today because I can attest hemavol does give good pumps.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4
High carbs anyone? yeah I pigged out I couldn’t sit there and watch everyone eat all the foods that I love and miss. Plus what the hell it’s a high carb day lol. I messed up though I could have reduced some damage by working out and using those carbs but dam I was just so caught up with family, brothers and sisters, you know how it is. It was high carb day no doubt but protein was also decent if I had to estimate id say

Protein 230g
Carbs 350g
Fat 70g
---------------------------
2950 cals

Yeah I got my workout cut out for me lol.

So that was pretty much it

Day 5 (today)

Im aiming for this diet today
Protein 300g
Carbs 100g
Fat 90g
-----------------------------------------
2410 cals

First thing
26g protein

Bfast (~40p, 60c, 25f)
3 eggs (5 egg whites)
1 cup of oats
Cinnamon

Snack (35p, 13c, 20f)
Chicken Wrap

Lunch (50p, 20c, 20f)
2 cans tuna
Mixed veggies
Mayo
1 slice of bread

Post (26p)
Protein shake

Dinner (50p, 5c, 5f)
Chicken and Veggies Soup

Snack
Protein shake (26p, 15f)
-----------------------------
Protein 253g
Carbs 100g
Fat 105g

Not perfect but close, protein could be a bit higher but not really at home to add more. That’s what im looking at for today Diet wise.

Workout wise; I wanna target my abs and shoulders so helios and Hemavol--ill update later to see how workout goes and what I felt.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did p90x shoulder and chest workout

got awesome ridculous reatarded pumps!!!

i loved it!!!

then finished it off with 1 mile of cardio since it wasnt too cold and i felt good

but the pumps were insane im telling you simply amazing. I felt like i had shoulder pads on

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 hour workout sounds kinda crazy! Glad you're feeling the hemavol pumps!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 hour workout sounds kinda crazy! Glad you're feeling the hemavol pumps!!
yeah i came across it, it read 6 hours to 1/4 inch, sounded crazy enough so i gave it a go. lol

and yea im loving the pumps definitely would use this for pumps, nothing quiet like it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6
too busy today no workout but diet is on point, which im really proud of

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido Check

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anytime.. vanilla cupcake batter is best IMO!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
im really bored over here not much to do ill be leaving in a couple of days but for the moment im here with no gym and surprisingly a very good diet to this point im really trying to focus on that. So with nothing to do i decided to put myself through that pre contest bodybuilding diet just for kicks--im on day 2 of carb depletion and water load im thinking of 2 more days of this then ill go to the fun stuff carbo loading.

Workouts
40 mins fasted cardio
Arms workout today
i just did the p90x routine because its easy to follow and doest require a lot of equipment

Diet (2 GALLONS OF WATER)
Bfast
3 scoops of protein, 1/2 cup oats

Snack
Beef

Lunch
Protein shake and almonds

Snack
Beef

Post workout
Protein Shake

Dinner
Protein bar
(2 net carbs)

Hemavols Effects
Freaking insane i have a theory that it was that extra water that did the magic because these are not pumpsz you should be be getting on low carb days these were out of this world, however not much vein showing so again prolly water too.[/QUOTE]

Libido Check​

[/FONT][/COLOR]

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! You always have the hottest chicks in your logs! Btw water surely does help the hemavol pumps!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! You always have the hottest chicks in your logs! Btw water surely does help the hemavol pumps!
actually credit goes to prdl2gr8ns, i just post em over here. lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well im back in bussiness will update tomorow

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well pumps have not changed they are still awesome i hit biceps and chest yesterday in 5x7 manner and pumps were terrific

also my updated diet is looking like this

bfast:
1 omelet (mushrooms, onions, spinach, ham) (3 whites 3 whole)
1 cup of oatmeal

Lunch:
1 6 oz chicken
1 beef patty
8 egg whites
1/2 cup of brown rice

Snack:
1 50g bar of supreme protein bar caramel (18 g of carbs with 3 net carbs) and 15g protein

Dinner:
1 chicken breast
8 eggs
1 turkey beef patty
soup or salad

Snack
protein shake

i like to think its my best diet so far...i will adjust carb portions depending on weather its low or high carb day. and i might add some fruits on hig carb days.

so with that today i hit squats and back and man oh man i went right after breakfast which was a horrible idea as i almost threw everything up lol. but yeah it was horrible i was trying so hard to not let it come up which it didnt but man it sucked. lol. i guess thats how you know weather you go hard enough on squats lol.

as my training i will be adjusting to a higer rep scheme and lower rep just because of what i have been reading lately which says that doing 8x4 at an obviously heavier weight than doing 4x8 it allows you to do same reps with heavier weights thus greater muscle growth. so what the hell i might start doing that, yesterday i experemented with 5x7 and pumps were insane almost as if i was doing 3x12 i really felt no difference in pumps which is cool cus i like pumps lol

also ill hit stair master at night for 15 at level 10.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido Check

Diana Chiafair

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^i ripped off prldgr8ns lol
he is my libido source lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh snaps tomorrow im gonna take me some yok3d, hemavol, some *** crap, and some clean carbs see what happens. lol stay tuned till next time on "get some nuts!" [[if i had a show i woud name it that]]

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh snaps tomorrow im gonna take me some yok3d, hemavol, some *** crap, and some clean carbs see what happens. lol stay tuned till next time on "get some nuts!" [[if i had a show i woud name it that]]
Nitrates and hemavol is pure win

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
meh.. id hit if i had to
i know what you mean to me she looks more like girlfriend material than a really hot one-night stand, but she aint ugly, she is just rather petite for my liking.

Nitrates and hemavol is pure win
well that combo is gonna have to wait cus i was way to effin sore to workout today my whole body literally ached in every possible way. which feels good but i think im gonna have to take a rest and increase protein by little to about 340 or so. and im chugging down bcaa's too. I think im gonna like this new routine of 8x4 and 5x7 ill stick to it for a while see what happens.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey critical being is how u are pro how does my diet look?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey critical being is how u are pro how does my diet look?
I'm not a pro.. I'm still amateur :(.

bfast:
1 cup of oatmeal
need more protein, add a scoop of protein powder to your oatmeal, or blend the oatmeal into a shake. Def need more fats as well, breakfast is a good time for them.. 1tbsp canola oil or peanut butter.
good

Lunch:
1 6 oz chicken
1 beef patty
8 egg whites
1/2 cup of brown rice
to much protein IMO for 1 meal

Snack:
1 50g bar of supreme protein bar caramel (18 g of carbs with 3 net carbs) and 15g protein

Dinner:
1 chicken breast
8 eggs
1 turkey beef patty
soup or salad
to much protein imo

Snack
protein shake

I would take out 1 item from each meal i said to much protein and create an additional meal to space it out.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks critical for being critical
lol

STRONG BUMP!!!

1269863553_surprise-inflatable-ball.gif

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a pro.. I'm still amateur :(.

bfast:
1 cup of oatmeal
need more protein, add a scoop of protein powder to your oatmeal, or blend the oatmeal into a shake. Def need more fats as well, breakfast is a good time for them.. 1tbsp canola oil or peanut butter.
good

Lunch:
1 6 oz chicken
1 beef patty
8 egg whites
1/2 cup of brown rice
to much protein IMO for 1 meal

Snack:

Dinner:
1 chicken breast
8 eggs
1 turkey beef patty
soup or salad
to much protein imo

Snack
protein shake

I would take out 1 item from each meal i said to much protein and create an additional meal to space it out.
Great advice man!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will adjust mmy diet to criticals points and take it fro there but i think i might just eat more egg in the morning instead of the protein oatmeal idea only because i like to eat real food more-so than add a scoop of protein to stuff, but awesome advice thanks critical

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so i have about 1/4 of the bottle left

workout for yesterday

BACK/CHEST DAY!

Deads 365x12, 405x10, 425x6
Bent over Rows 185x12, 225x10, 225x7
Reverse Pull downs 140-3x10
Decline bench 225x12, 235x10, 235x10
Pec deck 190x12, 190x12
Smith machine 180x10, 180x10, 90xfailure

havey day for sure and pumps on back were all over chest was meh, but y back was on fire and despite the deadlifts it was my upper back feeling the awesome ness. Hemavol is good stuff for sure it has been my favorte pre workout so far, im gonna go ahead and try supersize today see how the two compare and ill report back in a bit

so far diet is as goes to this point today

protein shake

2 omelets (spinach, onions, feta cheese, mushrooms,bacon, ham)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a sad day when there is only a 1/4 tub left :(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but yes very sad, i almost feel like someone is dying. lol. cmon (~) 10 more amazing workouts!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did I miss your log man!! sheeesh yes hemavol and high reps are retarededly painful and FUN :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did I miss your log man!! sheeesh yes hemavol and high reps are retarededly painful and FUN :)
welcome!
and yes im stupid with pumps at the gym

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol vs Supersize vs No-Xplode vs SuperPumpMax

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Hemavol
Energy; 7/10
Focus; 7/10
Intensity; 7/10
Strength; 9/10
Vascularity;9/10
Taste; 10/10
PUMPS; 11/10

SupersizeEnergy; 9/10
Focus; 10/10
Intensity; 9/10
Strength;7/10
Vascularity; 8/10
Taste; 6/10
PUMPS; 9/10

No- Xplode 2.0
Energy; 7/10
Focus; 8/10
Intensity; 8/10
Strength; 6/10
Vascularity; 7/10
Taste; 7/10
PUMPS; 8/10

SuperPump MaxEnergy; 8/10
Focus; 8/10
Intensity; 8/10
Strength; 8/10
Vascularity; 7/10
Taste; 8.5/10
PUMPS; 8.5/10

Score

Hemavol: 60/70
Supersize: 58/70
No-Xplode: 51/70
SuperPump: 56/70

Those are my honest opinions im not putting this up because im sponsored my Hemavol if hemavol sucked it would tell the world it sucks but it doesnt its one of the best pre workouts to date

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mightly colorful.. you hinting something at us bro?

:D jk!!!

Sick review bro.. much appreciated and glad you liked! Thanks for all you have done!

Hemavol vs Supersize vs No-Xplode vs SuperPumpMax

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Hemavol
Energy; 7/10
Focus; 7/10
Intensity; 7/10
Strength; 9/10
Vascularity;9/10
Taste; 10/10
PUMPS; 11/10

SupersizeEnergy; 9/10
Focus; 10/10
Intensity; 9/10
Strength;7/10
Vascularity; 8/10
Taste; 6/10
PUMPS; 9/10

No- Xplode 2.0
Energy; 7/10
Focus; 8/10
Intensity; 8/10
Strength; 6/10
Vascularity; 7/10
Taste; 7/10
PUMPS; 8/10

SuperPump MaxEnergy; 8/10
Focus; 8/10
Intensity; 8/10
Strength; 8/10
Vascularity; 7/10
Taste; 8.5/10
PUMPS; 8.5/10

Score

Hemavol: 60/70
Supersize: 58/70
No-Xplode: 51/70
SuperPump: 56/70

Those are my honest opinions im not putting this up because im sponsored my Hemavol if hemavol sucked it would tell the world it sucks but it doesnt its one of the best pre workouts to date