Jay starting the New Year with M1P!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot to the guys from Taurus Nutrition. I scored big time with my slogan " Surpass your genetics. " and won a free bottle of M1P, Subres, and DAA-HCG. I'll be starting all this after my Christmas holiday, so it'll be a fresh start in the year of 2012.

Age - 22

Work out

Monday: Chest/Biceps(cardio)
Tuesday: Quads/Hamstring
Wednesday: Cardio only
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps(cardio)
Friday: Back/Triceps(cardio)
Saturday: Calves/Wild Card
Sunday: Off(cardio optional)

Supplements

M1P
Subres
DAA-HCG
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin by Now Adam
Creatine Mono.

Diet
I'll be aiming for ~2500 calories daily.
My macros will be somewhere around 40% Protein, 35 Carbs and 25% Fat.

Starting weight

Current PRs

Pause Bench - 305
ATG Squat - 380
Deadlift - 445(with straps)
Clean & Jerk - 280

Goals - Strength, size and more strength. A long time goal of mine has been to pause bench press double my body weight. I am close to it but have yet to get it. I plan to have completed this goal of mine by no later than the end of February.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys, pretty excited for my first hormonal supp.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Can't wait to get mine too!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I didn't know punthra wasn't in the US. Learn something new everyday.
Damn foreigners!!!!! JK

Good luck on the bench press goal, I hoped to do the same but it gets tough when you put on mass therefore your goal changes. I am 167 right now so putting up 340 on the next few months might be do-able.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Damn foreigners!!!!! JK

Good luck on the bench press goal, I hoped to do the same but it gets tough when you put on mass therefore your goal changes. I am 167 right now so putting up 340 on the next few months might be do-able.
yeah hopefully my weight stays under 170, it definitely should since I'll be eating clean and I'm thinking about staying at or slightly below maintenance.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yeah hopefully my weight stays under 170, it definitely should since I'll be eating clean and I'm thinking about staying at or slightly below maintenance.
In your opening remarks in the first post you mention your goals were strength and size. I can't see you adding much size eating at or below maintenance, you will need to be above maintenance to grow my friend.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont worry too much about eating clean, esp when I am playing soccer 3-4 days/week and then triathlon training kicks in in Feb, plenty of cardio being done. I do a good job of eating properly but not meticulous about it. Besides, I am 42, it is time to LIVE!!!!

BTW, check out my TestoPro log when you get a chance: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188596-p5sky-gets-swole.html

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...a little late. But you didnt start yet...so I guess Im early!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In your opening remarks in the first post you mention your goals were strength and size. I can't see you adding much size eating at or below maintenance, you will need to be above maintenance to grow my friend.
Good point, I just feel like I'll end up fat if I go above 2500 calories a day. lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good point, I just feel like I'll end up fat if I go above 2500 calories a day. lol
I hear ya bro, I get like that sometimes. I'm so used to having a 6 pack year round it's hard for me to eat a ton for fear of losing abs. That being said, it is prob the reason I have a hard time reaching 190 (plus im super active and have a hard time gaining weight) . If you eat clean going above 2500 calories won't make you fat, especially on m1p.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was eating on my cut and I am 5-7 & 165. With cardio and 2200-2500 cals I dropped to 8% and 155lbs. Eat clean and work hard, you will grow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for strength your not going to be gaining a whole lot if you are eating below maintenance I'll echo what everyone else has said eat clean and you should be fine.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OK Green's on board, lets see what you can do!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for updates(=

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this guy!!! Think he's just excited!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy another bottle..LOL...just saying!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear yea man...Im trying to figure out whos not getting paid this week so I can get me some PBold

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..dont judge me!!!!! Its christmas man, cut me a little slack. Just spent all my cash on some sweet gifts for my family....Now I want something!!!!LOL

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I feel you man, I'm almost in the hole :rofl:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LOL..dont judge me!!!!! Its christmas man, cut me a little slack. Just spent all my cash on some sweet gifts for my family....Now I want something!!!!LOL
Haha..

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I keep forgetting to reserve the first reply for my final reviews lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could put it the 39th post . . . or just edit your 1st post and put the summary/review with the intro

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'll be home Jan. 1st and back at my gym. I'm going to go for PRs that week and then jump on M1P the following week. I don't want to go for PRs at this gym, mainly on of Bench. The benches here are wider and I'm pretty sure the extra room for my back helps me move more weight.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for starting

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Going to PR this week and then I will be on. Can't waitt.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oops, I thought you were logging the HGHpro for 90 days, I was wondering how these were going to work together . . . now I know.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Perfect...in for this
oops, I thought you were logging the HGHpro for 90 days, I was wondering how these were going to work together . . . now I know.
Oh, no 30 days. Guess BPjohn was right since after tonight's serving I'll have ~half a scoop of Intimidate left so last serving will be tomorrow night. But I will still have enough HGHpro until Thursday.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets do this.....come on!!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to get on a cycle to keep up with him . . . we are about the same size/same strength, cant let the kid show me up! I've got ~60 days of TestoPro then I might have to jump in.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I might have to get on a cycle to keep up with him . . . we are about the same size/same strength, cant let the kid show me up! I've got ~60 days of TestoPro then I might have to jump in.
Only up from here for me:sly: