RJW PUTS INTIMIDATE TO THE [beta]TEST!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT HERE WE GO!!!

I am about to start beta testing the all new revolutionary supp that IForce is putting out. It is called INTIMIDATE.

IForce says INTIMIDATE may help with all of the following:
-Enhanced Sleep
-Increased testosterone
-Increased libido
-Increased IGF-1 andIGF-2
-Mood elevation
-Long term memory assistance

It can be felt within 5 days of taking it, and you only have to take it once a day.

My first dose will be taken tonight and I am very pumped to see how this stuff works!

IForce sent all the beta testers a nice little kit to run during the log, I stole this picture from Tomahawks log so the credit is his but it shows what we all got...

I will post up more details about diet, training, etc. after work tonight when I get home.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
LOL at the pic theft... get a digi dude...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
just thought its funny bro... in for the results all the same :thumbsup:

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
I'm liking it so far, interested to hear your opinion. Do it BIG!!!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
subbed

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
The workout schedule I will be following during this run is the routine that IForce has layed out for the beta testers who are cutting. It looks like this:

Monday: Quads/Hamstring
Tuesday: Chest/Biceps(cardio)
Wednesday: Cardio only
Thursday: Shoulders/Traps(cardio)
Friday: Back/Triceps(cardio)
Saturday: Calves/Wild Card*
Sunday: Off(cardio optional)

*Your wild card should consist of the one muscle group you believe needs the most attention.

So thats the layout of what muscle groups will be done each day.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
So today was my first day on INTIMIDATE, not much to report yet. Didnt notice any difference in sleep quality last night. Not really expecting to see much of anything for the first couple days though...

Workout looked like this today:

Flat Bench Press- 135x10,185x10, 255x10, 255x10, 255x10, 255x7

Incline DB Press- 60x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x9

DB Flys- 30lb for reps

Barbell Curl- 115x10, 115x10, 115x10, 95x15

Cable Curl- Drop set starting at 90

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
What's your current weight? Really impressive numbers.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
What's your current weight? Really impressive numbers.
Right now I am about 235. But I am just coming off of a bulk so my weight should be dropping throughout this cycle. Thanks for the compliment, bench press has always been my strongest lift for me though. I was doing 225 for reps my senior year of high school.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Same but when I graduated I stopped working out for a good 2 and a half years like an idiot.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I am about 235. But I am just coming off of a bulk so my weight should be dropping throughout this cycle. Thanks for the compliment, bench press has always been my strongest lift for me though. I was doing 225 for reps my senior year of high school.
Woah made me feel better haha. I for some reason thought you were lighter pushing that much weight. For me bench has always been my weight lift.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Woah made me feel better haha. I for some reason thought you were lighter pushing that much weight. For me bench has always been my weight lift.
Yea, when I say bench has always been my strongest lift, I dont mean that it is incredibly strong for my bodyweight, just in comparison to my other lifts my bench press has always seemed to be better for me.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Today was a cardio day.

Spent about an hour doing low intensity cardio on the treadmill with an incline of 5 with speeds between 3.3-4.0

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 3 on INTIMIDATE. I slept pretty good last, real deep sleep, and woke up feeling really good and refreshed. I dont know if that is a result of the INTIMIDATE or just coincidence. It seems pretty early to be seeing any thing from it yet. But who knows....

Today's workout was Shoulders/Traps

Standing OH Press- 95x10, 115x10, 165x10, 165x10, 165x10, 165x9

Lateral raises- 20x10, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10, 40x11

Facepulls w band

Behind back Shrugs for reps

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Today is a rest day, Im not going to do any cardio. The last week was crazy busy and I need a break.

After tonight's dose I will have been on intimidate for a week.

So far the only thing I can report is an increase in quality of sleep. I should note, I started cutting a week ago also. So far I havent seen a drop in strength, but that is typical for me while cutting. I dont usually notice a decrease in strength/endurance for about a week into a cut.

I am excited to see what the next week brings. If I am able to maintain/gain strength, I will know INTIMIDATE is responsible for that.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Best DAA product that I've tried, hands down. Was thinking of buying 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Best DAA product that I've tried, hands down. Was thinking of buying 2 bottles for an 8 week cycle.
aha! Glad you think so. I know you were apprehensive prior to your log.

told ya! na na na na poo poo!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Updates? Final Review???