Phat Guy trys to lean out with Athletix, PES, and UPS stack...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Week 8: ending Jan. 29 – this will be my last post for now. I will update again in about 4 weeks.

Weight: 317, - 25lbs in 8 weeks. Not bad as this is the lowest I have been in over a year. With a 4 lb. weekly loss on average, I should be able to keep the weight off.

Noticeable Effects: Still focused with good energy, no jitters.

Bitching about Cardio: Hate it… Hate it a lot.

Workouts: Nice and solid. Glad to see the strength has not taken a big hit.

Diet Ups and Downs: Absolutely loving the Lean Gains approach. What I eat hasn’t changed too much, though I have cleaned it up. The fasting works with my schedule, even on the weekends.

Thoughts on Fasting: Water. It helps. In order to keep the evening snacking in check, I usually end up drinking close to 2 liters each night. Yea, the up and down sleep pattern sucks but it really beats me clearing the cupboards before bed.

Other Odds n Ends: Since my AL/AH/AD is delayed by PP, I’ll be extending the Oxy/Alpha/Erase another 4 weeks. I’ve already been on the Titanium and Formula X since the end of November so cycling off those is a priority. Going to miss them though, Athletix has got some nice natty products out there that efficiently stack well together.

Overall: I really enjoyed the Lean Gains approach with this stack. Been able to keep most of my muscle mass and strength throughout the process. Oxy/Alpha has been jitter free with no ill sides. Having been stim free for over a year, I thought there would have been some issues but that was not the case. I’d have to recommend this stack for anyone wanting to hold onto what you’ve been working for while dieting.

I’ll post again in 4 more weeks. Hopefully my AL/AH/AD will be on its way and in the mean time, I’ll run the Oxy/Alpha/Erase stack through February and post additional results at the end of the month.
    Great final review on everything, -25 pounds in 8 weeks is very good, awesome to see your loving the Leangains diet, it is very effective for dropping weight. I'm stoked you enjoy the Athletix line

Let me know if you end up logging AL/AH/AD stack, I'd love to follow it and hear your thoughts.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Fact: This tub of Formula X is running long. Even at two scoops per day, I'm going to get a little over 6 weeks from it. Thanks Athletix!!!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Fact: This tub of Formula X is running long. Even at two scoops per day, I'm going to get a little over 6 weeks from it. Thanks Athletix!!!
    Really :S I was doing 2 scoops a day and it lasted me 3.5 weeks, thats the thing with the micronized bcca's as it was shipped if it's been shaken enough they puff out a lot. Are they packed enough scoops?

This will be fixed for the next batch of Formula-X.

4. Just leveled off, not packed down or anything. I haven't missed a day on this tub. I am really suprised at how long it has lasted. It should have ran out two weeks ago but looks to getting me through Thursday this week which would be almost 6. BTW mine doesn't look 'puffy' coming out in scoops, though it does puff as soon a water is added. Still love it and definitely a fixture for any PCT for me these days.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

5. Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated
    •   

6. Final posting.

Hit a wall with the loss but went from 342 to 317 wasn't bad and leveled off at 321. Anyone thinking of this stack with the Lean Gains approach should not be disappointed. It's definitely something I would try again. Anyways, next log will be a sponsered AnaBeta/Prime log for 4 weeks followed by a 12 week AM/AH/AD run. I decided to switch up my order from the AL since things kept getting pushed back. The next 16 - 20 weeks should be interesting.

Cheers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Final posting.

Hit a wall with the loss but went from 342 to 317 wasn't bad and leveled off at 321. Anyone thinking of this stack with the Lean Gains approach should not be disappointed. It's definitely something I would try again. Anyways, next log will be a sponsered AnaBeta/Prime log for 4 weeks followed by a 12 week AM/AH/AD run. I decided to switch up my order from the AL since things kept getting pushed back. The next 16 - 20 weeks should be interesting.

Cheers.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Nice 12 weeker! I plan on doing 8. Once your Prime/Anabeta log is up I'll def be follow your Androseries log, good luck and thanks again for the feedback!

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!

Nice 12 weeker! I plan on doing 8. Once your Prime/Anabeta log is up I'll def be follow your Androseries log, good luck and thanks again for the feedback!
    Thanks for the support. It's much appricated. Can't wait to fit in the Licogenix sometime... Just need to figure out when/where I can fit it in because I love me some Athletix.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HARDCORE Athletix Stack Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:22 PM
  4. about to run athletix triple stack
    By randysavage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 01:37 PM