Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Not pigging out. Craboloading lol 8)
    Exactly what I meant.
    I was going to stop at one but my grandmother gave me that look and said " What are they bad? " She wouldn't take I'm trying to eat clean for an answer.


  2. Plus I take 200mg of caffeine anytime I break my diet, one of the things I support 100%.
    •   
       


  3. Nice log! I'll take a look at the results more closely tomorrow!

  4. Day 12 - 12/21/11
    Feeling pretty good, sleeping better definitely helps but I'm also feeling more confident about my strength.

    Work out
    Quad/Hams

    I'm visiting family so I went to the gym with a cousin of mine using his 'guest pass'. He was calling me out on my max backsquat, and there were hotties I wanted to try to impress so I went for a max. I got a new PR, I worked for it a lot more than my previous max but last time I tried this weight I got it off the rack and said f**k it and re-racked it.

    Back squats
    135x5
    225x5
    275x2
    305x2
    335x1
    365x1
    380x1 PR - This was probably the lowest squat I've did in my life, I was honestly surprised I didn't leave a sweaty ball print on the platform. I actually went with no spot since I'm confident in dumping weight(This gym also has rubber weights so it wasn't a problem) and I wanted my cousin to video tape it. I got it taped but deleted it because on the way up just before parallel I ripped ass and almost lost it. Luckily only the my cousin heard but he's not letting it go. Still got it none the less and I'm happy. This was definitely my 100% effort max.
    315x3
    275x3

    Leg extension(Weight loaded instead of pin) - Took these kind of easy for obvious reasons.
    90x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    Leg Press - Same with these.
    360x10
    450x10
    450x10
    450x10

    Lunges -
    Went with comfortable weight.
    135x10
    185x10
    175x10
    175x10

    Hack squats
    - I was pretty much dead
    90x10
    180x10
    230x10
    230x6 - Called my work out here, was happy with the new max and all the girls left.

  5. Also, Cookies N' Creme Whey Protein tastes like d*ck. Buy at your own risk.
    •   
       


  6. Awesome squats! Congrats on the pr, just glad you didn't shart.

    BTW, where can I find that cookies n creme protein? Kinda interested in the taste of d*ck. Jk, jk.... Really, jk
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    Awesome squats! Congrats on the pr, just glad you didn't shart.

    BTW, where can I find that cookies n creme protein? Kinda interested in the taste of d*ck. Jk, jk.... Really, jk
    Haha, thanks man.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Awesome squats! Congrats on the pr, just glad you didn't shart.

    BTW, where can I find that cookies n creme protein? Kinda interested in the taste of d*ck. Jk, jk.... Really, jk
    Say WHAT???
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Big congrats on the PR squat. Always feels good to beat yourself. I've never been a fan of cookies-n-cream flavors, always sickeningly sweet. I'd like to try one that actually tasted like an oreo instead of sugared vanilla with tiny chocolate flakes. Good to know there are other people out there actually doing full ROM squats. Seems like all I ever see at the gym are people kinda sticking their butt back a bit, slightly bending their knees and that's it. Maybe moving 6 inches total, drives me insane!

    Got some good numbers there, I must say that I am impressed, you are one strong dude.
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  10. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Big congrats on the PR squat. Always feels good to beat yourself. I've never been a fan of cookies-n-cream flavors, always sickeningly sweet. I'd like to try one that actually tasted like an oreo instead of sugared vanilla with tiny chocolate flakes. Good to know there are other people out there actually doing full ROM squats. Seems like all I ever see at the gym are people kinda sticking their butt back a bit, slightly bending their knees and that's it. Maybe moving 6 inches total, drives me insane!

    Got some good numbers there, I must say that I am impressed, you are one strong dude.
    Thanks, I started doing a full ROM squat when I got interested in clean and jerks. Definitely helped me get use to it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Say WHAT???
    Well, I am wondering how Jay came up with that comparison!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  12. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Well, I am wondering how Jay came up with that comparison!
    Don't turn this on me lol

  13. atg squats is where its at. I do half squats sometimes and they blow the upper quads up. Nothing gives the legs a nice look as going atg
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    atg squats is where its at. I do half squats sometimes and they blow the upper quads up. Nothing gives the legs a nice look as going atg
    I like to rotate between box squats and ATG's. Variation seems to be key for me and getting my legs to grow.

  15. I wish I could go ATG... my knees are WAY too trashed to bend the knee that much under a heavy load... I can barely go parallel and then have to come back or Ill injure myself and then theres NO squats being done, or deads... cant have that...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  16. Anything past parallel and my meniscus screams at me. I also rotate box squats and Bulgarian split squats into the mix. Nice PR Jay!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. DB Military Press
    45'sx10
    55'sx10
    65'sx10
    65'sx10
    65'sx10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    15'sx10
    25'sx10
    30'sx10
    25'sx10

    Front Raises
    10'sx10
    20'sx10
    20'sx10
    25'sx10

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    75'sx10
    85'sx10
    85'sx10
    90'sx10
    90'sx10

    Barbell Shrugs

    225x10
    315x10
    315x10
    315x10
    315x10

  18. i heart bb shrugs...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Anything past parallel and my meniscus screams at me. I also rotate box squats and Bulgarian split squats into the mix. Nice PR Jay!
    Ive been contemplating doing box squats to take strain off my knees, but we dont have anything the right height at my gym... the benchs arent the right height to even use...

    What are Bulgarian split squats?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Ive been contemplating doing box squats to take strain off my knees, but we dont have anything the right height at my gym... the benchs arent the right height to even use...

    What are Bulgarian split squats?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZlodHgCipk

    a good example, they look evil...

  21. Yep, that's them except I don't use the step. I do have a 45lb vest on and hold an 80lb DB in my hand though for sets of 12x2.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Barbell Rows
    135x15
    185x15
    205x15
    205x15
    225x9Ĺ

    Pulls up - Still a champion, even at this gym
    BWx15
    BW+35x10
    BW+45x10
    BW+45x13

    Lat Pulldowns

    100x10
    140x10
    150x10
    160x10

    Cable Push Downs

    40x10
    50x10
    50x9---Got a weird pain in my elbow, stopped and decided to go lighter.
    40x14

    Close grip Bench Press--My natural grip seems to be almost a close grip so I'm awesome at this.
    135x10
    205x10
    225x8
    225x8
    245x5
    245x3+1 with help

    Dips
    BWx15
    BW+50x10
    BW+75x10
    BW+85x10
    BW+75x10

    DB Pullovers

    45x15
    65x10
    75x10
    75x8--DB I had got dropped too many times or something so it was wobbling and I wanted a different one.
    75x10

    Cut out skull crushers since I'm technically retarded and will probably actually crush my skull doing them.

  23. Also, I probably won't be working out tomorrow or Sunday. Monday I'll be hitting it hard again.

    I weigh 164.6 this morning btw

  24. Awesome pullups! I need to get a belt to add wt for wted pullups. Also, I love the way DB pullovers work the chest and abs when you stretch it back. I remember my first time doing them I was sore in my ribcage . . . like I had been beat up. I realized it was from the stretching of the ribcage.

    Have a good Christmas and EAT BIG!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  25. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Awesome pullups! I need to get a belt to add wt for wted pullups. Also, I love the way DB pullovers work the chest and abs when you stretch it back. I remember my first time doing them I was sore in my ribcage . . . like I had been beat up. I realized it was from the stretching of the ribcage.

    Have a good Christmas and EAT BIG!!!
    Yeah the pullovers really do stretch out the ribcage, haven't really felt it in my chest though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. INTIMIDATE: are u ready
    By jcatanese985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:04 PM
  3. INTIMIDATE BETA TESTERS - SEE WHO GETS TO TRY THE GOODS!!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
  4. Breaking up DTH?...
    By natas9 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in