Jay breaking PRs with Intimidate and HGHpro

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Subbed in ;-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.


  2. Oh we're still here! Sorry bro, I wasn't feeling very social yesterday

    Solid work
    •   
       


  3. Love it when that happens!

    Looking pretty solid in here. Feeling any effects yet?
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  4. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Love it when that happens!

    Looking pretty solid in here. Feeling any effects yet?
    Nothing yet really. I feel like I'm sleeping better, that's about it so far.

  5. Lol at the bicep clean! Keep tearing it up bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Day 4

    Work out
    Quads/Hamstring

    Squats

    135x10
    205x10
    255x10
    265x10
    275x8
    275x8

    Hack Squats - I suck
    90x10
    180x10
    250x10
    250x10
    250x8

    Leg Extensions
    70x10
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

    Deadlifts
    135x10
    225x10
    275x10
    295x10
    295x10

    Lunges
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    Played basketball after this for about an hour. It was a terrible idea. lol

  7. Those are some pretty damn good numbers there. You're gonna be hurting the next few days. Keep it up!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica

  8. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Those are some pretty damn good numbers there. You're gonna be hurting the next few days. Keep it up!
    Yeah, they weren't bad. Back squats hurt my knee somewhat so I try to stay somewhat light. I might just stick with front squats.

  9. Yesterday I agreed to go on a 10 mile run with a girl from my gym this morning. It sucked and she killed it. Pace was kind of slow but after the 7th mile I was crying. Never again.

  10. LOL.... sucks to get blasted on by the ladies... I def couldnt hang though, I hate running... I do it all summer.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    LOL.... sucks to get blasted on by the ladies... I def couldnt hang though, I hate running... I do it all summer.
    I'm not a huge fan of running either. I normally stay away from it.

  12. the only thing I run is the shower. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Apparently the reason I threw up wasn't food poisoning or being allergic to something. There seems to be a flu or cold going around and a lot of people are having the same symptoms I did around here.

  14. Update -
    Today is day 6 and I'll be doing shoulders and traps later. Sleep has been good and morning wood has been happening more often for me. Libido was never a problem since I'm 22 but bright side is it definitely isn't getting worse.

  15. Day 6 - 12/15/11

    Work out
    Shoulders & Traps

    Barbell Military Press
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    15'sx10
    25'sx10
    25'sx10
    25'sx10

    Front Raises
    10'sx10
    20'sx10
    20'sx10
    20'sx10

    Barbell Shrugs
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    315x10
    315x10

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    85'sx10
    85'sx10
    85'sx10
    90'sx10

  16. those r some heavy shrugs... you use straps on the BB???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    those r some heavy shrugs... you use straps on the BB???
    Nope, I don't since I use an over/under grip for it unlike my deadlift with both overhands.

  18. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. I'm here now, though
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sorry I didn't catch this sooner. I'm here now, though
    You actually did catch it earlier, but then never came back. lol

  20. I did? My bad

    That means it's in my "To Do" Folder in my hotmail account. I get anywhere from 120 - 200 subscription emails a day. It must slow today. I think I only had about 90 around 7pm tonight
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I did? My bad

    That means it's in my "To Do" Folder in my hotmail account. I get anywhere from 120 - 200 subscription emails a day. It must slow today. I think I only had about 90 around 7pm tonight
    Quit being so popular.

  22. Subbed for this sponsored log.......
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Day 7 - 12/16/11

    Work out
    Back & Triceps

    Dumbbell Rows
    65'sx10
    80'sx10
    90'sx10(I used straps from this set on LOL)
    90'sx10
    90'sx10

    Pulls up - I am a pull up champion.
    BWx15
    BW+35x10
    BW+45x10
    BW+45x10
    Just caught on to something smart and made my life way easier. Instead of using plates on the chain belt I just hooked the chain around a dumbbell. Made everything a lot simpler and I didn't have my shorts ride up.

    Lat Pulldowns

    100x10
    140x10
    150x10
    150x8

    Cable Push Downs

    40x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    Close grip Bench Press
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    205x10
    225x7

    Dips
    BWx15
    BW+50x10
    BW+75x10
    BW+75x10
    BW+75x10

    Skull Crushers - Didn't enjoy these. Very likely I may actually crush my skull with these one day.
    55x10
    75x10
    75x10
    65x10


    Intimidate + HGHpro update
    This morning I woke up weighing 164.
    Today at the gym I had an anger and a libido check.

    The anger check was from a bro-coach trying to tell me I should lean back a lot while doing Lat pulldowns. He refused to shut up about it and normally I can ignore guys like this. I kind of just snapped and told him if he said one more word to me about it I was going to slam his head into the wall behind the lat pulldown machine. He finally dropped it but I'm pretty sure he said something about roids while he walked away.

    The libido check was from a girl who was doing squats at the platform across from me while I was doing dumbbell rows. She was wearing high socks and short sweat pant like shorts. Pretty much killed all of my focus on the rows and it was all I could think about. So I'm going to say my libido is up slightly more than usually.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Intimidate + HGHpro update
    This morning I woke up weighing 164.
    Today at the gym I had an anger and a libido check.

    The anger check was from a bro-coach trying to tell me I should lean back a lot while doing Lat pulldowns. He refused to shut up about it and normally I can ignore guys like this. I kind of just snapped and told him if he said one more word to me about it I was going to slam his head into the wall behind the lat pulldown machine. He finally dropped it but I'm pretty sure he said something about roids while he walked away.

    The libido check was from a girl who was doing squats at the platform across from me while I was doing dumbbell rows. She was wearing high socks and short sweat pant like shorts. Pretty much killed all of my focus on the rows and it was all I could think about. So I'm going to say my libido is up slightly more than usually.
    Haha, great update... I hate unwanted coaching and love chicks doing squats, lol...

    Should check out the thread I started bout the funny vid on youtube I can't stop laughing about.... Friggin hilarious.. Totally fits with your day "get stuffed in the locker room"...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Haha, great update... I hate unwanted coaching and love chicks doing squats, lol...

    Should check out the thread I started bout the funny vid on youtube I can't stop laughing about.... Friggin hilarious.. Totally fits with your day "get stuffed in the locker room"...
    Is the video by Dom Mazzetti?

  26. Sorry I'm late, but liking the log. Nice #s, especially at your wt of 161.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  27. Dubbed!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Sorry I'm late, but liking the log. Nice #s, especially at your wt of 161.
    Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    Dubbed!
    Thanks p5. And thanks for joining, both of you.

  29. Wow, I type my work out on my phone as I do it to keep it all 100% accurate. I hit send before I left but I just realized the post didn't come up.

    Yesterday was Day 8 - 12/17/11

    Work out
    Calf & Wild card, I felt like it was a bicep day.

    I honestly don't remember everything I did and the numbers. All I know is I did a lot of standing calf raises, seated calf raises and curls. I remember know I redeemed myself and cambered bar curled 85lbsx10 for 3 sets without breaking form.


    Today
    Day 9 - 12/18/11

    Today is an optional cardio day. I'm really not in the mood to go for a run, but it is a nice day out and my friends want to throw together a basketball game. So I will be dunkin' on kids for an hour for my cardio.

  30. Feeling pretty good this morning. I'll probably bench 1000 pounds nbd. Just kidding, but I'm definitely in a great mood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. INTIMIDATE: are u ready
    By jcatanese985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 02:04 PM
  3. INTIMIDATE BETA TESTERS - SEE WHO GETS TO TRY THE GOODS!!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 04:23 PM
  4. Breaking up DTH?...
    By natas9 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in