1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

AI sports GLYCOBOL first day review

Felt the need to post this. Started my first day of glycobol today and wanted to comment on first day of use. Took one cap before a high carb meal and felt great after. No bloating at all!!! This might not be a big deal to most people but I eat very large amounts of carbs every day and I cannot stand being bloated all day (which I usually am). I only took three caps today but it felt great. Took 2 caps twenty minutes before my post workout shake which has 120 grams carbs and 45 grams whey. I am usually bloated as hell after this shake but I chugged it down and was ready to eat a big meal an HOUR later with no bloat at all. I have yet to feel any bloat since I took my first dose earlier today. If I would have know GDAs were this good I would have started loooonnngg ago. Not to mention I feel pumped and have more energy...GREAT STUFF.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good stuff! I'm getting my glycobol in soon. Hopefully it will help me keep my muscle gains from mdrol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah I deff feel like this is going to be a nice anabolic compound for PCT I wish I started this day one of my pct. It is making my arms feel full again similar to how i felt on cycle...I eat so many carbs might do more than 4 caps a day idk ill play with the dosage..
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Yeah I deff feel like this is going to be a nice anabolic compound for PCT I wish I started this day one of my pct. It is making my arms feel full again similar to how i felt on cycle...I eat so many carbs might do more than 4 caps a day idk ill play with the dosage..
    I think GDAs are pretty essential for keeping cycle gains. It should help you maintain the goodness
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I've been through 1 bottle of it already it's good stuff that's for sure.
    I heard Flex speaking of the slin-sane so I snagged that deal off NP for $26 for 2 bottles hear the feedback on that is pretty good but I think they only recommend 1 or 2 caps a day of slin.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

good to hear you responded well your first time.

I love glycobol and feel na-r-ala is the most important ingredient, hell i was taking r-ala (ast brand) over seven years ago and noticed better fullness, roundness and an overall better look. Glycobol can go a long way at two capsules pre post workout meal , on workout days. Ive done many different dosing schemes and I like the two pre post workout meal simply because yoru not supposed to take fat with it , or very little the next two hours and I like to eat about 15-20 grams fat with my breakfast
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. FS: **** HCGenerate, Gear, AI Sports Glycobol
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 11:16 PM