LTL is putting a flame to his fuse with Lit up by app nuts (sponsored)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have received a tub of lit up cherry to log for app nuts and am very excited about this product. I'm not a big fan of pre-workouts as I tend to not react well with them. Hopefully this product can put those feelings to rest! My goal for this product will be to boost my workouts from good to incredible ;-). I am a few weeks out from going on cycle and want to get in the best shape possible for a starting point and hope this product can help me achieve this.

Few starting details:
weight= ~168.5
Goal for run= 171
Diet= PEANUT BUTTER! Protein shakes with PB BCAA's and oats, chicken breasts, bagels with light cream cheese, oatmeal with pb, turkey and tuna sandwiches, peanuts, yogurt, cottage cheese.

Alright let's go!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was my first dose of this product. I took a little over a scoop yesterday and plan on taking 2 scoops from here on out. Usually get anxious and shaky off of stimulant pre-workouts but didnt notice anything like that yesterday. Pushed through a leg work out and still had energy to do abs for almost a half hour yesterday so I'd say it had a positive effect! Will post in a bit just took todays dose and am heading to the gym now.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might I add this stuff tastes pretty damn good too, not to strong not bitter just right so far!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AweSome so far brother looking forward to further updates. And I couldn't agree with you more the taste is sweet :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might I add this stuff tastes pretty damn good too, not to strong not bitter just right so far!
Have you tried the old cherry lit up before?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried the old cherry lit up before?
No sir this is my first time trying an app nuts product, matter of fact the only pre workouts I've tried are Maximize and assault I believe it was called, and only tried each maybe 3 days a piece. Never really needed anything to get be going besides a cup of coffee.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, bicep day today. Took a double scoop of Lit up about 30 mins prior to hitting the gym. I was a bit worried that it may have a bad effect on me being that as mentioned before I hate the anxious feeling stimulants can give. Yet I didn't notice that one bit today in the gym. I could tell it gave me a boost as I went from dragging a$$ to ready to crush some weights by fifteen minutes after the dose but it never got more then just a good feeling. Matter of fact I didn't feel like my heart was racing or blood pressure was through the roof. This makes me very excited about using this product! Post work-out I looked about normal maybe a little fuller then normal, nothing that would be visibly noticeable from others. Focus was definitely up a lot. Work-out went:

Straight bar curl
45X15
65X12
95X8
100X6
85X8

Reverse bar curl (EZ curl bar)
3X8 75
1X8 55

DB curls
2X8 40
1X8 35

Hammer curls
2X7 45

Cable curls
2X8 65
1X7 67.5
1X5 72.5

Very good energy and I can already see why this is called LIT UP!!

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear your liking it so far! 2 scoops is where its at for me also. No ill side effects whatsoever. I switched from Jacked because it gave me heart palpalations and I would sweat profusely, which wasn't cool. Sick of pitting out 6 shirts a day and anxiety off the charts! Sorry for hijacking but I just really like this product and get geeked when others like it also. Lit-Up was the first and last AppNut product I have used.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear your liking it so far! 2 scoops is where its at for me also. No ill side effects whatsoever. I switched from Jacked because it gave me heart palpalations and I would sweat profusely, which wasn't cool. Sick of pitting out 6 shirts a day and anxiety off the charts! Sorry for hijacking but I just really like this product and get geeked when others like it also. Lit-Up was the first and last AppNut product I have used.
No problem at all man, good to see people join in any log I do. Very odd that you say the sweat thing too, when I was recently trying a pre workout I noticed that problem but havent had any issues so far with this one, sweat wise. Good to hear you liked the product it is making me even more excited!

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea, AppNutt gave me the honor of logging it and I was in love from day one. The original had a different coloring agent in it that made for some staining issues, but they fixed that. Anyways, keep smashin' it man! Log looks great!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright off days today and tomorrow, I planned on today but tomorrow is going to have to be another because I have to drive my son 3 hours to Michigan to drop him off with his mom and then come back and pull a 9 hour shift at work. Will still be dosing the product and will note on the feeling with out a workout tomorrow. Gotta keep that DAA pumping through the system! Sunday I will be crushing a chest/tri split and that will be my next workout log, excited to get back at it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today even though it isnt a workout day will be a real test for this product. Worked til late last night and was kept up by my son for most of the night. Then had to wake up at 730 am to drive him home 1h30m one way. On the way home I was nearly falling asleep at the wheel, tried to get a power nap with no success and now have to head to work for ~9 hours. Going to dose 2 scoops right before I leave and hope it can lift me through the day! Hate not having enough sleep to let the body recover, 4-5 hours just isn't enough! Will have a solid post tomorrow on gym activity.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I'm back after a couple of rough days. Had to do all the running around Saturday then went over to my parents to pick up an old t.v. and pinched a nerve in my back, had me completely out yesterday, barely made it to work. Will say that the 2 scoops really helped keep me from dragging a$$ at work and I was far more energetic then when I drink a regular energy drink. Back is feeling a little better today so I'm taking my dose now and heading into the gym will update when I get back.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great chest and tris pump today! Was very nervous that I would aggravate the pinched nerve I suffered Saturday so I used all machine with the exception of db fly's. Strength felt good, focus was about normal, energy was through the roof, body looked and felt fuller then normal. Weight was at 169.5 which is the highest its been since my last cycle 4 months ago, which made me very happy! Details:

Bench press machine
1X10 180
1X8 200
2X7 210

Wide press machine
2X10 180
2X8 200

Incline press machine
1X10 130
2X8 150

DB fly's
1X10 40
1X10 45
1X8 50

Close grip bench
2X9 95
2X8 115

Vbar pulldown
1X12 72.5
1X10 80
1X6 82.5
1X12 65

DB OH
1X9 60
2X7 65

Very good workout with high energy, didn't aggravate my back at all and almost had to drag my a$$ out of the gym! Did however start to get a bit light headed and a stomach ache on the drive home, which I often times get when I take too many supplements(bcaa capsules, pre-workouts etc). Feeling completely cured with a big meal when I got home.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, bicep day today. Took a double scoop of Lit up about 30 mins prior to hitting the gym. I was a bit worried that it may have a bad effect on me being that as mentioned before I hate the anxious feeling stimulants can give. Yet I didn't notice that one bit today in the gym. I could tell it gave me a boost as I went from dragging a$$ to ready to crush some weights by fifteen minutes after the dose but it never got more then just a good feeling. Matter of fact I didn't feel like my heart was racing or blood pressure was through the roof. This makes me very excited about using this product! Post work-out I looked about normal maybe a little fuller then normal, nothing that would be visibly noticeable from others. Focus was definitely up a lot.
This is one of the GREAT things about lit up. It has the ability to get you going, motivate you and give you that extra focus and drive but it isnt too overpowering that it makes you feel like you just smoked some crack for a pre-workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back day, had to nurse the pinched nerve that is still lingering so I did a little lower weight with higher reps on some of my workouts. Good day overall though and the dead lifts already have me a bit sore. Focus and energy were up big time today, Body looked full and vascular. I have been literally just constantly eating. Did not feel light headed or get a stomach ached today which is awesome, I did drop the dose today to about a scoop and a half to see if that would help.

Lat pulldown (wide)
1X12 120
1X10 142.5
1X7 160
1X5 162.5

Narrow pulldown
2X8 160
1X6 162.5

Dead lifts
1X10 145
1X8 185
2X8 205
1X12 155

Bent over BB rows
1X12 135
2X10 155

Ab coaster
3X30 40lbs

Good pump by the end of this workout, could have done some more ab work but the day care was closing so I had to hurry out. Man what I would do to have that daycare be 24/7! Libido is climbing that is for sure!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing feeling in the gym today! Went in and crushed shoulders with some tris and a ab pump to finish. Had quite a few personal best's today which was a great feeling. Energy was crazy, it is a hard feeling to describe in words. Once again I did not feel overly stimulated nor did I feel cracked out it more of an ease feeling but found myself constantly pacing or moving between sets, strange! Details:

Military press
1X12 135
1X10 155
1X8 165
1X8 175 (PR for reps at this level)
1X6 175 immediately dropped to 135 for 6

Shrugs
1X12 185
1X12 225
1X10 275
2X6 305
1X8 255
1X8 225

Chin raises
1X10 100
1X10 110 (PR reps)
1X8 100
1X8 90

DB Shrugs
1X10 90
1X8 95 (PR)
1X6 95
1X7 90

Weighted dips
2X10 35lbs

vbar pulldown
2X10 80
1X8 87.5

Hanging leg raises
3X15

This was the best workout I've had in a little while, felt as if someone was gonna have to drag my a$$ out of the gym. Planned on just doing shoulder's and some abs but after shoulder's I was feeling too much energy to stop there had to get my arms all pumped up. Strength was insane today, can easily say it's the strongest I've felt not being on cycle. What I love about it is after a day in the gym like that right before work I feel nothing can ruin this day! Good feeling to have going into a stamping plant where everyday has the potential of being a nightmare! :ponder: After this being said I have one thing that is plaguing me with the product..... It seems since I started it I tend to get random stomach aches throughout the day, I tend to brush it off as hunger but am realizing it comes back 20 mins after I eat. Will be watching this as I continue to use the product and will report whether it lets up, I hear a lot of people complain about this problem with a daa based product just hope maybe I have a lingering stomach bug or something.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off day today, shoulders are very sore from yesterday's workout. :) Tomorrow will be leg day and will be the next update. Feeling full and aggression has been on the rise, not too mention a good libido boost!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day today. Went in with good energy and motivation, but it was nearly wasted when I weighed in a lb and a half down at 168 and was struggling with just the warm up lifts. Determined to defeat my mind state after the discouraging news, i pushed through and actually set a personal best on reps on squats. Exciting news as I love to see my lower half catch up to my upper body strength as I've always struggled in that area. Details:

Squats
1X8 135
1X8 155
1X8 185
1X8 205
1X8 225 (PR for reps) feels good to finally use multiple plates on squats!

Leg press
1X12 180
1X10 270
1X8 320
1X8 410

Calf extensions
1X15 180
1X12 270
1X10 270
1X10 230

Leg curls (new workout, didn't feel right kind of hurt my knees)
1X5 100
1X7 80
1X6 70

Ab coaster
2X25 40lb
1X18 40lb

Hanging Leg raises
2X12

Still found myself pacing back and forth between sets, energy was good, focus was great after pushing through and hitting the PR. Body visually look about normal as it always does on leg day. Have noticed some extra size in my quads though. Still battling random stomach pains, though they have eased up quite a bit.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Energy was pretty good today. Strength was not through the roof but I had an incredible pump all work out. Body was definitely more pumped then usual and more veins were showing then normal. Overall feeling was good and I was very focused.

Straight bar curl
1X10 65
1X8 85
1X8 95
1X7 100
1X10 75

Hammers
2X10 45

Seated incline db curl
2X8 40

Reverse bar curl
2X8 65

Preacher's
2X8 75

Was a good feeling in the gym today, I think a lot of it has to do with me finally getting a day off work tomorrow and am excited. Overall my aggression had been on check through this run but I hit a breaking point yesterday. I knew my testosterone was through the roof because I was really wore out and lost it a few times. People at work were constantly goofing around, and I had to say something to them when I would normally joke back. Was nice to know the product was working but fatigue and aggression mixed with irritation got the best of me. Scheduled day off gym and work tomorrow but may go in and crush chest/tris depending on the time and energy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No gym today, will be dosing the lit up pre-work to try and give me a boost. Will be hitting chest/tris tomorrow and really hoping I can set some new PR's! Especially on chest that would be real nice.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and tris today, strength was about normal on chest, concentrated more on reps and volume of workout then weight. Triceps were ready to rock though, set pr's on both OH DB and Vbar pulldowns. Weighed in at a whopping 170 today too. Details:

Flat bench (smith)
1X10 185
1X8 205
1X8 225
1X6 225
1X8 185

Incline DB
2X8 70

Decline Bench
1X10 135
1X10 155
2X8 165

Incline machine
1X10 140
1X8 150

Vbar pulldown
1X10 80
2X8 87.5
1X7 90 (PR)
1X8 72.5

OH DB
2X10 65
1X8 70
1X8 75 (PR)

Close grip bench
2X8 115
1X8 120

Energy wasn't exactly through the roof but definitely wasn't fatigued by any means. Focus was good and drive was also good. Body looked and felt huge, muscles were very well defined and I could definitely notice a difference today in the gym. I think my body is getting used to the two scoops as I didn't get the sick feeling and energy wasn't as high as it has been. Good day in the gym overall and I loved the pump I got from the workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and bicep split today, I've been doing a 5 day muscle separation split for a little over a month now so it was time to start doing split days. Muscle confusion baby!! Had a good work out solid numbers all around. Details:

Lat pulldown (wide)
1X120 12
1X140 10
1X160 8
1X162.5 5
1X142.5 7

Deadlifts
1X12 135
1X10 155
1X8 185
1X8 205
1X8 225
1X8 185

Machine Rows (Both arms, not the cable rows)
1X10 180
1X8 200
1X8 220

Preacher EZ bar
2X8 75
1X8 85

Incline DB curl
3X8 40

I've noticed that this product really kicks in for me at about the half hour after consumption mark. I usually take the two scoops right before leaving for the gym. I have a ten minute ride to the gym and after stretches and warm-ups I usually get about 3 sets in and boom I am "LIT UP" it is a nice feeling I have to say. I do a lot of thinking when I work out, I tend to go over every little stress that is bothering me, I am not sure if it gets my adrenaline/test up or what but that's just what happens. Yet, on this product I notice a change about 20 mins in to the work out, my focus no longer is stress/work etc it is pump these weights! I tend to lose track of anything else that is going on! Sounds funny but I sure do love the drive and focus this product gives you, not to mention the fact that I tend to pace back and forth between reps. :veryhappy: So far the product has been good to me, aside from the slight stomach irritation that I've been getting. I read a few logs that said people tend to have problems like I have for the first few days of DAA consumption and then it goes away. I'm not sure why the problem is persisting for me but I sure hope it clears up as I really enjoy this product so far!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in. Had a sample pack and was pretty pleased with it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome buddy! Stuff is pretty good so far.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to the gym in a toss up between shoulders and legs and ended up doing a Legs/tris workout. Never combined the two before but it was nice to get a good workout on my tris while they were fresh as I usually do them after chest. Details:

Squats
1X10 185
1X8 225
1X8 205
1X6 185

Calf raises
2X12 230
2X10 250

Leg extensions
2X10 130
1X10 140

Close grip bench
1X10 65
1X10 90
1X10 100
1X8 125

Vbar pulldown
2X8 87.5
1X10 75

OH DB
2X10 65
1X8 70

Good energy today even though I got near no sleep last night. Strength was good. Overall body image still looks pretty pumped and cut. Focus was a bit all over the place as fatigue was setting in from lack of sleep. Glad I was still able to overcome it and get a pretty decent work out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed that this product really kicks in for me at about the half hour after consumption mark. I usually take the two scoops right before leaving for the gym. I have a ten minute ride to the gym and after stretches and warm-ups I usually get about 3 sets in and boom I am "LIT UP" it is a nice feeling I have to say. I do a lot of thinking when I work out, I tend to go over every little stress that is bothering me, I am not sure if it gets my adrenaline/test up or what but that's just what happens. Yet, on this product I notice a change about 20 mins in to the work out, my focus no longer is stress/work etc it is pump these weights! I tend to lose track of anything else that is going on! Sounds funny but I sure do love the drive and focus this product gives you, not to mention the fact that I tend to pace back and forth between reps. :veryhappy: So far the product has been good to me, aside from the slight stomach irritation that I've been getting. I read a few logs that said people tend to have problems like I have for the first few days of DAA consumption and then it goes away. I'm not sure why the problem is persisting for me but I sure hope it clears up as I really enjoy this product so far!
i really love the enhanced mind/muscle connection feeling I get while on Lit-Up. I used to be a stim junkie before but since trying Lit-Up and feeling that focus and drive I have been hooked! I usually lift at my house in the basement but whenever I do go to the gym I pop my headphones in and just get immersed in the workouts. The ability to deliver that mental drive without a jittery stimmed out feeling I think is a major highlight to Lit-Up!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is that time in the review where I throw my thoughts on the product! Once again I would like to thank APP NUTS for the opportunity to log this product. Here were the pros and cons that I experienced during my use:

Pros
Energy
Focus
Body appeared fuller/tighter
No anxiousness/over stimulant feeling
Libido boost

Cons
Stomach irritation
Slight crash hours after use (not consistant though)

This product from the beginning had me hooked to the energy and focus boost that I experienced. As I mentioned after a few sets into each work out my mind would feel as if I hit a switch and the only thing in the room was me and the weights. Zoning out and crushing every set. I did get a nice strength boost in the last week of taking the product that was nice even helped set a few PR's. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for these things. The only thing I would be careful with is if people have problem stomaching products like pre-workouts. I've always had trouble with this and I believe that is the reason it happened so often for me. Not entirely sure why this happens and wish my stomach would MAN up some times because it severely limits the products I can continually use. Good product here app nuts!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice man :D