HOW PRO CAN YOU GO? jbryand101b's 3 month HGH PRO log, yes, 3 months, GTFIH!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Sponsored by AI Sports

so ups man dropped off a package with some goodies this morning...

nice! love the free samples, t-shirt, and lanyard it came with. already used a packet of motivate & recover pro.

starting weight, a solid 175. looking to recomp with this bad boy, and maybe even gain a lb or two!

diet will be low carb, high protein, minimal fat. just had lunch, juicy chicken breast and whole sweet potatoe.

tonights first dose will be the sample packet stacked with some 3z. last time i did this, wife said i snored like a lumber jack. lol.

other products im using:

focus xt
hemavol
size on pre contest
plcar-500
formula x
omega 3/6/9 sup
picamilion 150
muscle milk
thats it for now.

how pro can you go! how pro, can you go! go pro, pro'er than you know.... with some hgh pro.

[video=youtube;3uGrLpIGdy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uGrLpIGdy8[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
*Sponsored by AI Sports

so ups man dropped off a package with some goodies this morning...

nice! love the free samples, t-shirt, and lanyard it came with. already used a packet of motivate & recover pro.

starting weight, a solid 175. looking to recomp with this bad boy, and maybe even gain a lb or two!

diet will be low carb, high protein, minimal fat. just had lunch, juicy chicken breast and whole sweet potatoe.

tonights first dose will be the sample packet stacked with some 3z. last time i did this, wife said i snored like a lumber jack. lol.

other products im using:

focus xt
hemavol
size on pre contest
plcar-500
formula x
omega 3/6/9 sup
picamilion 150
muscle milk
thats it for now.

how pro can you go! how pro, can you go! go pro, pro'er than you know.... with some hgh pro.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uGrLpIGdy8
1st now kill it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just woke up from a great nights sleep. man, feel refreshed! Stacked the 3z & hgh pro sample packets i got last night. good stuff.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I'm in! Followed a kid on 1 bottle of this stuff!! Showed great results!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got done with legs, dayum, my hams are wipped.

10 min on treadmil
dynamic warm up
4 sets of leg extensions
4 sets of back squat
4 sets of romanian dead lifts
4 sets of leg press
4 sets of leg curl

cant wait to see results from the hgh pro, cause im gonna be sore like a mofo.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you ready for those purple pills?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
interesting... 3 months and no loss of effectiveness??? most natty products are an 8 week run, this should be educational.... i hope, lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we'll see.

anyhow, took my hgh pro along with some picamillion 150, and over slept by about 3 hrs. legs are super sore though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took yesterday off, it was supposed to be back day. didn't sleep well at all last night either d/t a headache. at 2am i finally gave in and took 1 asprin/1tylenol and that allowed me to get some sleep. too bad i had to be up at 5.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, just woke up from another great nights sleep.

yesterday was chest/bi, I hit it at the end of the night, so didn't give it the intensity i normally do. but it's still sore.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your routine look like?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont have my book, but now that im working at a gym it's going to start including a lot of functional training.

monday was shoulders,
tues legs,
wen chest/bi,
thurs off,
friday back/shoulders
sat misc

that is what it's supposed to be, i missed wen, so hit chest/bi's yesterday, today will be back/shoulders, to get back on track.

was shown how to use the foam roller last night, good stuff.

i get an 8min warm up in, and like to try to finish of with 10min of light cardio, depends on the schedule.

b/f was at 13% on friday. will check before I go on vacation in 2 weeks.

while im gone, i'll be doing a lot of b/w, functional training.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does mean this word, "vacation"?

:lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another one.... hmmmmm this will be a good follow!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we'll see.

anyhow, took my hgh pro along with some picamillion 150, and over slept by about 3 hrs. legs are super sore though.
I cant overdo leg workouts during soccer season, then I also taper during Triathlon training. I have a small window for goin all IN to kill the legs. I hate that SUPER SORE feeling, I cant sleep and I am in pain all night.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, but i feel like recovery is already getting quicker.

def need to set aside a good 8hrs of sleep when using this product. Feeling good though, nice and refreshed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, it's been a few days since my last update, noticing a change in bf%, and of course, waking up feeling refreshed.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
yea, but i feel like recovery is already getting quicker.

def need to set aside a good 8hrs of sleep when using this product. Feeling good though, nice and refreshed.
Are you using any other supps for your recovery or is this the only thing.... well this gives deeper sleeps which improve recovery overe night.. Are you taking a BCAA at night with it or a protein?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been drinking formula x (bcaa & daa) when I wake up to go to the br.

my list of supps im using right now are listed on the first page i think.

started using eca today also, will be using the eca until next sat, then I'm going out of the country for 3 weeks. (hgh pro is comming with me)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, updates, weight has stayed the same, but bf has droped about 2-3%.

wife wanted to try some of my "sleeping" pills, so i gave her two caps of hgh pro. she slept like a baby.

went and saw my pops last night, he said im not looking as soft, and look a little bigger.

I wonder how it would be if I took this on a major body part, like legs, to help boost the hgh spike. hmmm....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

wife wanted to try some of my "sleeping" pills, so i gave her two caps of hgh pro. she slept like a baby.

went and saw my pops last night, he said im not looking as soft, and look a little bigger.

I wonder how it would be if I took this on a major body part, like legs, to help boost the hgh spike. hmmm....
Has anyone ever dosed HGHpro pre-workout? That is the protocol for LG's Ghenerate, pre-workout and at bedtime. I logged Ghen using that protocol, but have also used it just at bedtime. Hard to tell if it has a major impact since I was using other supps when I just took it at bed.

BTW, I am logging TestoPro for 90 days . . . doing the Swole Stack for 2 months and TestoPro solo for 1 month. Check it out, URL is in my sig line.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, I have wondered about this because the ingredients dont seem to hit me as hard as say, the stuff in "animal pm", another hgh product.

think tomarrow i'm going to dose it pre w/o, would like more input from stx though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a try. I'm curious how this will work out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone ever dosed HGHpro pre-workout? That is the protocol for LG's Ghenerate, pre-workout and at bedtime. I logged Ghen using that protocol, but have also used it just at bedtime. Hard to tell if it has a major impact since I was using other supps when I just took it at bed.

BTW, I am logging TestoPro for 90 days . . . doing the Swole Stack for 2 months and TestoPro solo for 1 month. Check it out, URL is in my sig line.
:thumbsup: :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

3% is nice wish I could drop 3+2 lol

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

That is awesome man!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slept like a baby last night, didn't get up to pee once!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slept like a baby last night, didn't get up to pee once!
s

so you peed in the bed?!?!?!? maybe HGHpro is not for those with small bladders.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only when my wife sleeps next to me! :p

man, im getting good rest, but am just counting down the days to vacation, im just feeling burnt out.

I'll still be working out in nam, just using calisthenics. getting ready to go hit up chest/back today.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
s

so you peed in the bed?!?!?!? maybe HGHpro is not for those with small bladders.

lol I always gotta pee twice before bed so I dont end up waking up and disturbing my sleep to go piss hahah

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update, really starting to notice some slimming, updates for the next couple weeks will be slim, as im in vietnam. but brought a fresh bottle of hgh pro with me to take before bed, and a bottle of sns daa, (as well as picamilon & erase)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol I always gotta pee twice before bed so I dont end up waking up and disturbing my sleep to go piss hahah
I at least do it once, last night I think I hit it twice tough.

only when my wife sleeps next to me! :p

man, im getting good rest, but am just counting down the days to vacation, im just feeling burnt out.

I'll still be working out in nam, just using calisthenics. getting ready to go hit up chest/back today.
Funny enough I been changing up my work outs to include this a bit.
Dips, push ups, pull ups....
How can go wrong?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently started mixing my casein whey into Plain Greek Yogurt so I can avoid fluids close to bedtime. This seems to be helping TREMENDOUSLY in terms of not waking up to take a leak.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently started mixing my casein whey into Plain Greek Yogurt so I can avoid fluids close to bedtime. This seems to be helping TREMENDOUSLY in terms of not waking up to take a leak.
Huh, interesting idea.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, took some picamilon and hgh pro before I worked out today, didn't feel sleepy or have any less energy than normal, noticed I sweated a bit more than normal though, like if I was doing cardio.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, took some picamilon and hgh pro before I worked out today, didn't feel sleepy or have any less energy than normal, noticed I sweated a bit more than normal though, like if I was doing cardio.
When I logged LG Ghenerate I dosed it pre-workout and experienced the same effect: increased sweating. Curious how it could affect the workout and recovery if dosed that way long-term.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a few guys throwing around the idea of taking two caps pre-workout and then two caps at night...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey your doing a log on bodybuilding.com and here thats cool Im following both

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen a few guys throwing around the idea of taking two caps pre-workout and then two caps at night...
We had a rep who used to do that, and liked it pretty well.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Pre...hummmm sound interesting. I think I am going to stick with it at night unless I find some new research that might change my mind.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious, would only 2 caps at night affect the quality sleep & recovery?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i took 4 caps pre w/o last week, and didn't notice any added fatigue, just a bit more sweating. which i didn't notice doing the same w/o, without the product.

been eating a bit more since i've been here, my mother in law is feeding us like ever 3-4 hours.....but, suprisingly, im staying pretty vascular, maybe even more so than a few weeks ago.

no scale here, so i cant check my weight. will be curious to see what it is when i get back home.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, i took 4 caps pre w/o last week, and didn't notice any added fatigue, just a bit more sweating. which i didn't notice doing the same w/o, without the product.

been eating a bit more since i've been here, my mother in law is feeding us like ever 3-4 hours.....but, suprisingly, im staying pretty vascular, maybe even more so than a few weeks ago.

no scale here, so i cant check my weight. will be curious to see what it is when i get back home.
I experienced extreme sweating when I dosed Ghenerate pre-workout. So this sounds reasonable. Still wondering if it affects the workout enough to use 4 caps pre & 4 caps at bedtime

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've started something a little different.

now i am waiting to take my hgh pro. when i get up to go tinkle, then im taking it, and layback down and go to sleep.