HOW PRO CAN YOU GO? jbryand101b's 3 month HGH PRO log, yes, 3 months, GTFIH! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

HOW PRO CAN YOU GO? jbryand101b's 3 month HGH PRO log, yes, 3 months, GTFIH!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think I found a new better way to take this.

so, take 4 caps right before bed. then, when/if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the john (for me, it's between 12-2) take care of business, then take another 4 caps before you go back to sleep.

man, it's some good stuff, and def helps even more with recovery.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I think I found a new better way to take this.

so, take 4 caps right before bed. then, when/if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the john (for me, it's between 12-2) take care of business, then take another 4 caps before you go back to sleep.

man, it's some good stuff, and def helps even more with recovery.
    but that will def get expen$ive $$$$. I like to be frugal and go for the lowest dose for some positive effects. I would prefer to go with 4 pre-workout and 4 at night.

Thanks though
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

3. Diamond Member

hmm, then maybe 2 before bed, then another 2 when/if you wake up.

I dont like to take during w/o, doesn't make me sleepy, but i'd rather get the benifits of better rest. I've got amino's to help with gh during w/o's.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

True! BCAAs + arginine and maybe some glutamine, depending on who you talk to.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    but that will def get expen$ive $$$$. I like to be frugal and go for the lowest dose for some positive effects. I would prefer to go with 4 pre-workout and 4 at night.

Thanks though

agreed , that is a 15 day supply for 40 $, if youve got the money and think it maTTERS THAT MUCH GO FOR IT. sorry didnt mean to type in caps

I might try this idea one time
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Diamond Member

well, i dont wake up evry night, maybe two out of 7, but when i do, it helps enough to notice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jbryand101b GTFIH!!!!
    By StackedCop in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 04:33 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:32 PM