HOW PRO CAN YOU GO? jbryand101b's 3 month HGH PRO log, yes, 3 months, GTFIH!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I think I found a new better way to take this.

so, take 4 caps right before bed. then, when/if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the john (for me, it's between 12-2) take care of business, then take another 4 caps before you go back to sleep.

man, it's some good stuff, and def helps even more with recovery.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I think I found a new better way to take this.

so, take 4 caps right before bed. then, when/if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the john (for me, it's between 12-2) take care of business, then take another 4 caps before you go back to sleep.

man, it's some good stuff, and def helps even more with recovery.
    but that will def get expen$ive $$$$. I like to be frugal and go for the lowest dose for some positive effects. I would prefer to go with 4 pre-workout and 4 at night.

Thanks though
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

3. hmm, then maybe 2 before bed, then another 2 when/if you wake up.

I dont like to take during w/o, doesn't make me sleepy, but i'd rather get the benifits of better rest. I've got amino's to help with gh during w/o's.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

4. True! BCAAs + arginine and maybe some glutamine, depending on who you talk to.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    but that will def get expen$ive $$$$. I like to be frugal and go for the lowest dose for some positive effects. I would prefer to go with 4 pre-workout and 4 at night.

Thanks though

agreed , that is a 15 day supply for 40 $, if youve got the money and think it maTTERS THAT MUCH GO FOR IT. sorry didnt mean to type in caps

I might try this idea one time
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

6. well, i dont wake up evry night, maybe two out of 7, but when i do, it helps enough to notice.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jbryand101b GTFIH!!!!
    By StackedCop in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 05:33 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 12:32 AM