bigdavid gettin' STRONGER sleepin' LONGER with HGH-PRO - 3 month log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

bigdavid gettin' STRONGER sleepin' LONGER with HGH-PRO - 3 month log (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

bigdavid gettin' STRONGER sleepin' LONGER with HGH-PRO - 3 month log (Sponsored)

Name:  Photo 1014.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  101.7 KB

First I would like to give a HUGE thank you to AI sports for allowing me the opportunity to log their product HGHpro. For those of you who are just hearing about this product now these are some of the product claims:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.
    - Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    - Increase appetite
    - Increase strength
    - Increase recovery
    - Promote clear skin
    - Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    - Control prolactin
    - Control somatostatin
    - Increase fat loss

This is great for me for several reasons. First my sleep has always been horrible. From middle school till now I have always had a tough time getting to sleep and over the past few years I have started having a very hard time staying asleep. This is not only bad for building muscle and strength but it negatively affects every day function.

My current workouts focus on strength increases and I do 3 heavy sets for the major compound lifts followed by supporting exercises. I am currently on the end of my 1st week of pct for my first cycle with h-drol so my supplements for the next month will include:

HGH-pro
    nolva (20/20/10/10)
    DAA
    Erase
    activate xtreme
    preworkouts/intraworkouts
    fishoil/mulit/whey/etc (all the basics)
    a CRAP TON OF FOOD

So my main goals for this log are improved sleep, faster recovery, and increased strength and muscle mass. I take melatonin every night and I will take that with the HGHpro but in a week or two will try to remove the melatonin to see how hghpro by itself can help my sleep.

AI is EXTREMELY generous with samples packets so I have tried HGHpro for the past two nights and tonight I will start my 3 month supply. I was extremely surprised by the relaxation I felt after my first dose and I woke up a few hours earlier the next day feeling pretty darn refreshed (I tend to sleep for a very long time to make up for my lack of quality of sleep with quantity). I have not felt like that in a while so this is a good start. I have also tried ambien in the past so I am a very good judge of what products work for sleeping I have tried many OTC sleep aids.

With that being said today is a rest day from the gym and tomorrow I am going to hit back and calves stay tuned!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

lovin the thread title. Have fun with it, Big D. When I tried the sample of HGHPro I felt like I had just taken a xanax haha...but then again I usually have no problem falling asleep
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!
    I'm in on this one.
    Where did you get those backwards bottles though? Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Nice!
    I'm in on this one.
    LOL the camera on macs invert all the images for some reason and thanks for joinin
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Nice!
    I'm in on this one.
    You're 1st I'm 2nd!!!!

BigD I gotcha bak just in case some more fools showed up like last time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You're 1st I'm 2nd!!!!

BigD I gotcha bak just in case some more fools showed up like last time.
    haha I know you'll knock some sense into them
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Didn't have much energy today because I was studying all day for a final I had a few hours ago and didn't get much time to eat before I went to the gym after my exam. Pushed through it with some stims and it ended up not being too bad.

Back and calves

Deadlifts
    135 x 6
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    335 x 2

DB rows
    55s x 8
    80s x 3
    110s x 10
    115s x 7
    115s x 7

Lat pulldowns shoulder width grip
    100 x 10
    150 x 8
    180 x 8
    200 x 8
    200 x 6
    200 x 5

DB shrugs
    85s x 12
    85s x 12
    85s x 12
    85s x 12

Finished it off with 8 sets of seated calve raises reps around 15

Had two finals the past two days so did not get much time to devote to sleep because of that. Have my last two finals in a week so will be able to get more sleep for the next few days .
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking strong there. I am kinda jealous, my gyms DB only go up to 60lbs. So higher reps it is!
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You need to find a new gym BudMan... You can out grow those 60s quick.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Looking strong there. I am kinda jealous, my gyms DB only go up to 60lbs. So higher reps it is!
    Thanks man. and that is lame..maybe just do barbell exercises so you can increase the weight more and not get stuck at 60s with dumbbells
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Shoulders and tris

BB shoulder press
    135 x 5
    185 x 10
    195 x 6
    195 x 3

Hammer style front lateral DB raises
    40s x 10
    45s x 8

Sitting side later DB raises
    25s x 10
    30s x 9

Reverse machine flies
    120 x 10
    150 x 10
    165 x 10
    180 x 10

Close grip bench press
    135 x 10
    185 x 8
    195 x 7
    195 x 7

V bar cable tricep pushdowns
    120 x 10
    170 x 12
    170 x 11
    170 x 9

Underhand grip one hand cable tricep pushdown
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    35 x 12

Good pumps during this workout. Took two sample packets of maniac, added 2 g beta alanine and some DAA. Felt good. AI has some good supplements too bad I didnt pick up maniac during that black friday deal.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Felt the need to update that even though I only slept for 6 hours last night (had to wake up early to turn in some forms) I actually feel pretty darn good! Very surprised because when I wake up this early I am usually the first person to come back home and crawl right back in bed but I do not feel the need to do that. I guess I have to find other things to do with my time besides sleep all day! lol
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good weight on those... I can't compete with that, yet!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats some sick shoulder pressing!!

BTW, are shoulder presses you do seated? Or standing? Because... we have so many names for that movement. Is it all just names?
    i.e. Over head press, military press, shoulder press....?

Either way impressive bro. Those are some mean numbers.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Good weight on those... I can't compete with that, yet!
    Just keep at it and you will very soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Thats some sick shoulder pressing!!

BTW, are shoulder presses you do seated? Or standing? Because... we have so many names for that movement. Is it all just names?
    i.e. Over head press, military press, shoulder press....?

Either way impressive bro. Those are some mean numbers.
    Thanks I do it seated IDK if I would be able to support my body with that much weight doing standing shoulder presses lol. And unlike chest pressed where I touch my chest...on shoulder presses I stop so my arm is just below 90 degrees..I have gotten better growth doing that as opposed to coming down and touching my shoulders. I feel so lame being off cycle I didnt realize how much strength it really gives you until you are off for more than a week lol
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Just keep at it and you will very soon!!

Thanks I do it seated IDK if I would be able to support my body with that much weight doing standing shoulder presses lol. And unlike chest pressed where I touch my chest...on shoulder presses I stop so my arm is just below 90 degrees..I have gotten better growth doing that as opposed to coming down and touching my shoulders. I feel so lame being off cycle I didnt realize how much strength it really gives you until you are off for more than a week lol
    Keep eating enough and liftin hard! You've lifted it before!! (Though I know the feeling. I am finally ON I think with mdrol... and omg....)
    But you can do it!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Presses on a smith machine?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Presses on a smith machine?
    nope free weights
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice numbers!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Nice numbers!!
    thanks hopefully they start increasing soon!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry, I've been crazy busy lately. More so than usual. Thanks for getting this going already.
    AI is EXTREMELY generous with samples packets so I have tried HGHpro for the past two nights and tonight I will start my 3 month supply. I was extremely surprised by the relaxation I felt after my first dose and I woke up a few hours earlier the next day feeling pretty darn refreshed (I tend to sleep for a very long time to make up for my lack of quality of sleep with quantity). I have not felt like that in a while so this is a good start. I have also tried ambien in the past so I am a very good judge of what products work for sleeping I have tried many OTC sleep aids.
    Felt the need to update that even though I only slept for 6 hours last night (had to wake up early to turn in some forms) I actually feel pretty darn good! Very surprised because when I wake up this early I am usually the first person to come back home and crawl right back in bed but I do not feel the need to do that. I guess I have to find other things to do with my time besides sleep all day! lol
    This looks very promising, so far.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it will be great to see the long term effects of this!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Congratulations on winning the three month supply of Hghpro, David. hghpro over a three month time helps a good bit and can help you keep your newfound muscle gains, provided everything else is in order-ie nutrition, training, and sleep. What prohormone(s) did you use and how long?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sorry, I've been crazy busy lately. More so than usual. Thanks for getting this going already.

This looks very promising, so far.
    Thanks for stopping by Yeah the sleep the past two nights have been great quality. Last night only slept 6.5 hrs again but opened my eyes and popped right out of bed feeling great.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it will be great to see the long term effects of this!
    Yeah for sure! Sleep is always something I have lacked in terms of quality so I am looking forward to seeing where this can take me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Congratulations on winning the three month supply of Hghpro, David. hghpro over a three month time helps a good bit and can help you keep your newfound muscle gains, provided everything else is in order-ie nutrition, training, and sleep. What prohormone(s) did you use and how long?
    Thank you! I feel very fortunate to have been given this logging opportunity. It was my first cycle so I ran CEL h-drol solo 50/75/75/75/75/75. I got some very good strength gains and I have not lost any strength so far in pct today is day 10 pct. Lost a few lbs but it seems to be gylcogen/water weight since my strength is still there.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Great leg workout today!

Squats
    135 x 8
    185 x 5
    225 x 3
    275 x 2
    315 x 8
    315 x 10 (PRish since this is the most reps I have gotten with 315)
    335 x 6

Leg press
    4 plates x 8
    8 plates x 8
    14 plates x 7
    14 plates x 6

Laying down hamstring curls
    70 x 10
    160 x 10
    165 x 10

Back extensions
    bw x 12
    bw + 35 lbs x 10
    bw + 35 lbs x 12
    bw + 35 lbs x 12

Finished it off with 4 sets super-setting sitting calve raises and shin curls.

Stretched and left the gym. Felt good today I think I am recovering well so far in pct (today was day 10 pct).
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is there any particular you did squats in that manner? That's a lot of sets, but some of the sets towards the middle were lower reps.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Is there any particular you did squats in that manner? That's a lot of sets, but some of the sets towards the middle were lower reps.
    Yeah basically what I have been doing for the past few months is 3 heavy sets for the major compound movements (those being my sets of 315, 315, and 335). The first bunch of sets is really just to warm up my legs and get my body used to holding the heavy weight on my back. I only do 2 - 3 reps for the last two "warm up" sets because that way I can prime my muscles for heavy weight but not risk any fatigue when I hit my real heavy sets. I have found if I just jump up the weight too fast my legs are not loose and I do not feel ready to squat with heavier weight.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I can completely understand that.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Yeah basically what I have been doing for the past few months is 3 heavy sets for the major compound movements (those being my sets of 315, 315, and 335). The first bunch of sets is really just to warm up my legs and get my body used to holding the heavy weight on my back. I only do 2 - 3 reps for the last two "warm up" sets because that way I can prime my muscles for heavy weight but not risk any fatigue when I hit my real heavy sets. I have found if I just jump up the weight too fast my legs are not loose and I do not feel ready to squat with heavier weight.
    I like to do the same thing. I see so many doing tons of warmup sets with hi rep so they cannot GO FOR IT for the GROWTH sets. Watched this guy do that yesterday, warmed up with the bar for benching . . . 3 sets bar only. He had the nerve to ask if I needed a spot on my warmup sets of military press (135). Sorry buddy, I am pressing (155) more than you are benching (135) . . . GO AWAY. Yet he always gives people advice.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I like to do the same thing. I see so many doing tons of warmup sets with hi rep so they cannot GO FOR IT for the GROWTH sets. Watched this guy do that yesterday, warmed up with the bar for benching . . . 3 sets bar only. He had the nerve to ask if I needed a spot on my warmup sets of military press (135). Sorry buddy, I am pressing (155) more than you are benching (135) . . . GO AWAY. Yet he always gives people advice.
    Yeah gotta save all the juice for the heavy working sets! Been seeing very good results since I adopted this style of lifting a few months ago and as long as I keep going up I'm not gona change a thing.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

id have to agree. The first and biggest movement of the day really needs to be warmed up properly to get the most out of it
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

You should try hitting all the extensions, ham curls, and leg presses first and then try some lighter weight squats, really tears the legs up and shocks the muscle group!
    I only do this like...once in a great while cuz its torture lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

You should try hitting all the extensions, ham curls, and leg presses first and then try some lighter weight squats, really tears the legs up and shocks the muscle group!
    I only do this like...once in a great while cuz its torture lol
    you tryin to kill me breh?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

you tryin to kill me breh?
    YepYep, I don't like competition :-p
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Solid chest workout today

Flat BB bench
    135 x 8
    185 x 5
    225 x 2
    250 x 6
    250 x 6
    250 x 6

Incline BB bench
    135 x 8
    205 x 8
    205 x 6
    205 x 6

Decline BB bench
    135 x 8
    225 x 5
    205 x 8
    205 x 5

Machine flies
    120 x 12
    135 x 12
    135 x 12

Did a few minutes of stretching and headed on home.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

sub'd
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    sub'd
    Good to have ya
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Pretty busy this week with my last few finals but here is a quick update.

Back workout today

Wide grip pulldowns
    100 x 10
    160 x 10
    180 x 10
    200 x 10
    220 x 10

Hammer strength iso-lateral rows (I do these one arm at a time)
    2 plates each side x 10
    3 plates each side x 8
    4 plates each side x 7, x 6, x 5

Narrow hammer grip pulldowns
    150 x 10
    170 x 10
    170 x 10
    170 x 10

Cable rows inner grip
    150 x 10
    150 x 11
    150 x 11
    150 x 11

BB shrugs
    135 x 12
    225 x 12
    225 x 12
    225 x 12

Sleep has been solid have actually felt the need to sleep longer after my last two workouts.. but I will not be getting much sleep this week since I have a bunch of finals but Friday starts winter break woo hoooo
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

strong workout!

Once winter break starts youll be killing it! Hehe. Dang I wish I had vacation... I still got work.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    strong workout!

Once winter break starts youll be killing it! Hehe. Dang I wish I had vacation... I still got work.
    Thanks bud
    The reason I love breaks so much is I can go to the gym whenever I want, eat, sleep..perfect time to maximize recovery! You should take some vacation time :P ... to workout more? lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chubbins gettin' LIT-UP with AppNut! *sponsored*
    By Chubbinmuffin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:00 AM
  2. Gettin Mean with Blue Gene! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:33 AM
  3. Gettin LEAN with Vapor XT by AMS(Sponsored)
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 01:54 PM
  4. SD - Stronger or Longer?
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 07:18 PM