PACKERS ATHLETIX STACK LOG DIVISON-1 FORMULA-X & TITANIUM

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys been off supps for a break except staples and revamp. So far off Revamp I can tell it works by drinking my usual cup of coffee on the way to work in the mornings and bouncing off the walls lol. Def like it and will use quite often. I'll start lifts log tomorrow and started first dose today of Titanium and Division-1. I plan on following up with Anabeta.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
IN!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I shall spy (this log) with my eye.. im such a poet.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know im hear brotha!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so went for Chest today. I alt btw two gyms, one being where my job is, the other on weekends close to my house. The only problem with the one where my work is, not enough equipment per volume. It's a military base so I'll leave it as that lol. I couldn't get on flat bench so went with inclines.

Incline Barbell presses: 135lbs x10, 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 185lb x 4 205lbs x 4

Flat db presses: 55lbs x 8,8,8

chest 90 degree angle pec-deck: 110lbs x 10,10,10

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so went for Chest today. I alt btw two gyms, one being where my job is, the other on weekends close to my house. The only problem with the one where my work is, not enough equipment per volume. It's a military base so I'll leave it as that lol. I couldn't get on flat bench so went with inclines.

Incline Barbell presses: 135lbs x10, 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 185lb x 4 205lbs x 4

Flat db presses: 55lbs x 8,8,8

chest 90 degree angle pec-deck: 110lbs x 10,10,10
Nice incline bench, your lifts have improved so much since last year, keep up the good work bro!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice incline bench, your lifts have improved so much since last year, keep up the good work bro!
Yeah I agree. Very nice numbers on that Incline BB Press. Definitely one of my weakest lifts!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know once my shoulders gets straight, I may go for 300 lb on inclines by end of next year.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your just a strong mofo. Glad to see you hitting it hard.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Buddy! Good work so far. Ill be following!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates coming tomorrow. CP been acting wierd with cable one messsing up and had my son's play the other night in the Nut Cracker!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been busy week with treaty coming in my work to review the chemical's burning being completed. Leg day and shoulders tomorrow.

Legs:

Leg presses: 4 plates warm ups 10, 6 plates x 8, 8, 8

leg ext: 125lbs x 12, 12, 12

lying leg curls: 80lbs x 10,10,10

Squats: 135lbs x 8,8,8​

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
KEEP IT COMING BRO, GIVE US THE DIRTY!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I will man. I'm heading to gym now for cardio and biceps.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to take couple days off with stomach virus hitting my kids. Hopefully this one won't spread like wild fire like last years.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Had to take couple days off with stomach virus hitting my kids. Hopefully this one won't spread like wild fire like last years.
Nothing worse my brotha, hope you guys get through with out too much difficulty.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping so to lol. I'm going to kick sum assssssssss tomorrow lol.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man I so hate it when the kids are sick. And or the other half is sick. You feel bad for them but also don't want to be around them because you don't want to catch it. lol talk about a catch 22.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back:
db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8
front wide grip pull downs: 125lbs x 8,8,8
machine rows: 125lbs x 10,10,10
facepulls: 110lbs x 10,10,10

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back:
db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8
front wide grip pull downs: 125lbs x 8,8,8
machine rows: 125lbs x 10,10,10
facepulls: 110lbs x 10,10,10
keep up the good work!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows the training going brotha?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training a no go. I got my new weight bench last weekend from my mom. She gave me the card and said go get what you want lol. I went to local Dicks sportings good and got a bench and 300lb weight set for just under $400. I hadn't lifted in 3 weeks but after setting it up. I threw 135 on it for 10 reps. I even went up to 205 and bro that right shoulder just isn't good right now. I got my call today though and will have my MRI done this Monday. So hopefully I'll get it straight and will be back lifting. Really killing me right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training a no go. I got my new weight bench last weekend from my mom. She gave me the card and said go get what you want lol. I went to local Dicks sportings good and got a bench and 300lb weight set for just under $400. I hadn't lifted in 3 weeks but after setting it up. I threw 135 on it for 10 reps. I even went up to 205 and bro that right shoulder just isn't good right now. I got my call today though and will have my MRI done this Monday. So hopefully I'll get it straight and will be back lifting. Really killing me right now.
What exactly happend to the shoulders?

Bro I'd start on some joint supplements Orange Triad looks pretty good. Also start up that Super Cissus, that stuff works great for injuries. Rest it a bit longer then I'd look into starting some light band threapy, that really helped me when I injuried my shoulder a couple years ago.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok years ago and I mean years ago lol. I remember lifting my youngest brother over my head in our Uncle's swimming pool. He seemed to wiggle and I remember my right shoulder going back feeling a discomfort. I didn't do anything else cause it never hurt again. So a few years ago, I had this pain hit my right shoulder and all around my right side upper neck down to my back arms. I saw an orthepidic and said I had a bone spur. He gave me a shot and the pain went away for 2 years or so. Then all of a sudden it came back end of last year. I was getting close to 300 on flat and 250 on incline too so this pisses me off lol. I will be back though. Just hopping the MRI shows nothing needing surgery but will allow them to pinpoint the bastard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that sucks bro:( Injuries suck.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MRI last Monday go wend for results. I did find out through my chiro pulling some strings, that nothing is torn, but something to do with an inpingement on right shoulder and calcium building up. He said more then likely the orth will go in and clean it up.

How's that shoulder doing Packers?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that is true then that is pretty good news. Wont be out of commission as long.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MRI last Monday go wend for results. I did find out through my chiro pulling some strings, that nothing is torn, but something to do with an inpingement on right shoulder and calcium building up. He said more then likely the orth will go in and clean it up.
Shoulders and knees are such vulnerable and fussy joints. My wife just went in for an MRI on her knee. She's only 29 and probably needs surgery on both knees from days of being a catcher in softball and she didn't even play past jr. high....

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and knees are such vulnerable and fussy joints. My wife just went in for an MRI on her knee. She's only 29 and probably needs surgery on both knees from days of being a catcher in softball and she didn't even play past jr. high....
Volc what's the Mrs name? I will pray for her fast recovery and that her knees get better. I'm only 31 and I play softball for 13 years now with season approaching. So I'm hoping to get this resolved soon lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate injuries, seems like so many people are getting hurt. I wish us all a fast recovery.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volc what's the Mrs name? I will pray for her fast recovery and that her knees get better. I'm only 31 and I play softball for 13 years now with season approaching. So I'm hoping to get this resolved soon lol.
Jessica, she's getting her results this morning.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok bro I'll keep Jessica in my prayers. I went today and got mine. Arthroscopic surgery is what I'll be having done boss next wend. Said I should be down for 1-2 days from doing little stuff, lol guess no sex with mrs. Anyway he said 90 percent chance only this will have to be done, small 10 percent they would find something worse and have to do more. He said he'll get rid of the calcium and that I have a slight bit of Arthritus in shoulder but nothing terrible. From what he could tell from MRI, nothing torn in the aci. He said the inpingement will be fixed as well, and should be ok after 4-6 weels from surgey and rehab. This is what is on MRI Report: Impression: Hypertrophic arthropathy of the acromioclavicular joint definite supraspinatus impingement. Intant mucsles and tendons of the totator cuff. Question intermauscular lipoma teres minor, significance doubtfoul. So what the heck ever that means lol.