PACKERS ATHLETIX STACK LOG DIVISON-1 FORMULA-X & TITANIUM

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If that is true then that is pretty good news. Wont be out of commission as long.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    MRI last Monday go wend for results. I did find out through my chiro pulling some strings, that nothing is torn, but something to do with an inpingement on right shoulder and calcium building up. He said more then likely the orth will go in and clean it up.
    Shoulders and knees are such vulnerable and fussy joints. My wife just went in for an MRI on her knee. She's only 29 and probably needs surgery on both knees from days of being a catcher in softball and she didn't even play past jr. high....
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Shoulders and knees are such vulnerable and fussy joints. My wife just went in for an MRI on her knee. She's only 29 and probably needs surgery on both knees from days of being a catcher in softball and she didn't even play past jr. high....
    Volc what's the Mrs name? I will pray for her fast recovery and that her knees get better. I'm only 31 and I play softball for 13 years now with season approaching. So I'm hoping to get this resolved soon lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. I hate injuries, seems like so many people are getting hurt. I wish us all a fast recovery.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Volc what's the Mrs name? I will pray for her fast recovery and that her knees get better. I'm only 31 and I play softball for 13 years now with season approaching. So I'm hoping to get this resolved soon lol.
    Jessica, she's getting her results this morning.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

6. Ok bro I'll keep Jessica in my prayers. I went today and got mine. Arthroscopic surgery is what I'll be having done boss next wend. Said I should be down for 1-2 days from doing little stuff, lol guess no sex with mrs. Anyway he said 90 percent chance only this will have to be done, small 10 percent they would find something worse and have to do more. He said he'll get rid of the calcium and that I have a slight bit of Arthritus in shoulder but nothing terrible. From what he could tell from MRI, nothing torn in the aci. He said the inpingement will be fixed as well, and should be ok after 4-6 weels from surgey and rehab. This is what is on MRI Report: Impression: Hypertrophic arthropathy of the acromioclavicular joint definite supraspinatus impingement. Intant mucsles and tendons of the totator cuff. Question intermauscular lipoma teres minor, significance doubtfoul. So what the heck ever that means lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Athletix Says" Promo, Win FREE Formula-X/Division 1 Stack!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 09:17 PM
  2. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
  4. What happens when Titanium takes Athletix Titanium?
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:52 PM