PACKERS ATHLETIX STACK LOG DIVISON-1 FORMULA-X & TITANIUM

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Training a no go. I got my new weight bench last weekend from my mom. She gave me the card and said go get what you want lol. I went to local Dicks sportings good and got a bench and 300lb weight set for just under $400. I hadn't lifted in 3 weeks but after setting it up. I threw 135 on it for 10 reps. I even went up to 205 and bro that right shoulder just isn't good right now. I got my call today though and will have my MRI done this Monday. So hopefully I'll get it straight and will be back lifting. Really killing me right now.
    What exactly happend to the shoulders?

    Bro I'd start on some joint supplements Orange Triad looks pretty good. Also start up that Super Cissus, that stuff works great for injuries. Rest it a bit longer then I'd look into starting some light band threapy, that really helped me when I injuried my shoulder a couple years ago.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Ok years ago and I mean years ago lol. I remember lifting my youngest brother over my head in our Uncle's swimming pool. He seemed to wiggle and I remember my right shoulder going back feeling a discomfort. I didn't do anything else cause it never hurt again. So a few years ago, I had this pain hit my right shoulder and all around my right side upper neck down to my back arms. I saw an orthepidic and said I had a bone spur. He gave me a shot and the pain went away for 2 years or so. Then all of a sudden it came back end of last year. I was getting close to 300 on flat and 250 on incline too so this pisses me off lol. I will be back though. Just hopping the MRI shows nothing needing surgery but will allow them to pinpoint the bastard.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Damn that sucks bro Injuries suck.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. How's that shoulder doing Packers?
    NSCA - CSCS

  5. MRI last Monday go wend for results. I did find out through my chiro pulling some strings, that nothing is torn, but something to do with an inpingement on right shoulder and calcium building up. He said more then likely the orth will go in and clean it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How's that shoulder doing Packers?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  6. If that is true then that is pretty good news. Wont be out of commission as long.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    MRI last Monday go wend for results. I did find out through my chiro pulling some strings, that nothing is torn, but something to do with an inpingement on right shoulder and calcium building up. He said more then likely the orth will go in and clean it up.
    Shoulders and knees are such vulnerable and fussy joints. My wife just went in for an MRI on her knee. She's only 29 and probably needs surgery on both knees from days of being a catcher in softball and she didn't even play past jr. high....
    NSCA - CSCS

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Shoulders and knees are such vulnerable and fussy joints. My wife just went in for an MRI on her knee. She's only 29 and probably needs surgery on both knees from days of being a catcher in softball and she didn't even play past jr. high....
    Volc what's the Mrs name? I will pray for her fast recovery and that her knees get better. I'm only 31 and I play softball for 13 years now with season approaching. So I'm hoping to get this resolved soon lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. I hate injuries, seems like so many people are getting hurt. I wish us all a fast recovery.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Volc what's the Mrs name? I will pray for her fast recovery and that her knees get better. I'm only 31 and I play softball for 13 years now with season approaching. So I'm hoping to get this resolved soon lol.
    Jessica, she's getting her results this morning.
    NSCA - CSCS

  11. Ok bro I'll keep Jessica in my prayers. I went today and got mine. Arthroscopic surgery is what I'll be having done boss next wend. Said I should be down for 1-2 days from doing little stuff, lol guess no sex with mrs. Anyway he said 90 percent chance only this will have to be done, small 10 percent they would find something worse and have to do more. He said he'll get rid of the calcium and that I have a slight bit of Arthritus in shoulder but nothing terrible. From what he could tell from MRI, nothing torn in the aci. He said the inpingement will be fixed as well, and should be ok after 4-6 weels from surgey and rehab. This is what is on MRI Report: Impression: Hypertrophic arthropathy of the acromioclavicular joint definite supraspinatus impingement. Intant mucsles and tendons of the totator cuff. Question intermauscular lipoma teres minor, significance doubtfoul. So what the heck ever that means lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Athletix Says" Promo, Win FREE Formula-X/Division 1 Stack!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 09:17 PM
  2. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
  4. What happens when Titanium takes Athletix Titanium?
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in