AI Manic and 3Z Mini Review (samples)

C

chr_edw

Awards
First of all thanks to AI for the sample pack.

I have got to say the Manic especially the pink lemonade is freaking delirious. I was extremely tired and fatigued on Friday so decided to try as my pre-workout with mixed in creatine mono. It was nice to fell up beat but not jittery. I also had a ton of endurance and felt like I could go forever. This was at the end of a 1 1/2 hour chest and tricep workout. Hope they have another 50% off day so I can buy some (hint hint ) Really though even at the regular prices this is worth it. I will probably even get some of there recover pro to use in the morning before my fasted cardio.

Used the 3Z also on Friday and probably had the best nights sleep in a while. Did not feel drogy the next morning.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
First of all thanks to AI for the sample pack.

I have got to say the Manic especially the pink lemonade is freaking delirious. I was extremely tired and fatigued on Friday so decided to try as my pre-workout with mixed in creatine mono. It was nice to fell up beat but not jittery. I also had a ton of endurance and felt like I could go forever. This was at the end of a 1 1/2 hour chest and tricep workout. Hope they have another 50% off day so I can buy some (hint hint ) Really though even at the regular prices this is worth it. I will probably even get some of there recover pro to use in the morning before my fasted cardio.

Used the 3Z also on Friday and probably had the best nights sleep in a while. Did not feel drogy the next morning.
I think you meant delicious not delirious :p silly iPhone spell check?? Yahhh maniac is mad yummy, santas bringing me some and recoverpro, recoverpro is just as yummy!

C

chr_edw

Awards
I was delirious when I wrote. Can't even blame it on a phone. The recover pro in lemon ( haven't tried other ) was yummy to. I like the bcaa ratio and quantity.