Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Had another good workout....2 in arow Saturday took it a little easy but today I pushed a little harder. Wanted to get a good workout before my soccer game. I played almost the whole game with little issue from my knee. Really felt good to go out and play a good game! Really tight right now hoping tonight to gets a good night sleep and some much needed recover. Loaded up on vitamin c and HGHPRO tonight should make for some recovery for tomorrow can't afford to have anothe slack week

2. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Had another good workout....2 in arow Saturday took it a little easy but today I pushed a little harder. Wanted to get a good workout before my soccer game. I played almost the whole game with little issue from my knee. Really felt good to go out and play a good game! Really tight right now hoping tonight to gets a good night sleep and some much needed recover. Loaded up on vitamin c and HGHPRO tonight should make for some recovery for tomorrow can't afford to have anothe slack week
    hghpro has some vit c in it

do you feel megadosing vit c helps a lot?

I take 2-3 grams a day, not counting my multi, and hghpro.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   

3. yeah I dont have the doms as bad and hopefully keeps all the would be sickies away! I am working in every kind of resturant and let me tell you the floors are not that clean..

4. got about 5 days left HGHPro I have been wondering how my nights are going to be after I stop taking HGHPro. I have been sleepong so much better since starting.... I remember taking ZMA because it was said to help with sleep, however I experience RLS with it. It basically kept me up. HGHPro has been such a solid supplement I have been telling everyong here in my land about it. Kinda like when corn was introduced to the indians or ...whatever I never payed attention to that. i turn wrenches what the hell do I know.

Anyways my recovery has been helped, gained size(not much weight), defintiley some years on my life<----could depending on how healthy I have made myself. All joking aside, its a GOOD QUALITY/PRICED SUPPLEMENT

5. SAd to say last night tonight. Man trhis hgas been a great journey. I am so glad the STXNAS gave me this opp. I have really been enjoying the maximized recovery by extra sleep. I have been growing not in weight but in muscle/size. I have thickened up and filled out in the areas I havebeen working the hardest...my arms and shoulders.

HERE READ THIS!
    AI SPORTS NUTRITION HGHPRO REVIEW
    •   

6. Will have to say that I am definitly feeling the difference in my workouts and sleep since I stopped taking HGHPro! Little less intense/motivated this morning and up twice last night. GRRRRRRRR I am so very please with the outcome of taking this product for as long as I did. I will plan on taking this product on a more regular basis...maybe every other month or two months on two months off. Sleep is a very valuable to recovery and simply saneness(sp?). This is the 6th product for AI SPORTS that has impacted me and my wife in our bodybuilding. I can only say that AI is very gernerous and their products are quality. I will be applying for anytype of log they are putting up and I would expect you to as well!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS GONNA BE SOME GREAT STUFF HAPPENING IN 2012!

7. Thanks for the follow up. It's always interesting to see what loggers have to say once they stop using the product they were logging.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Well a follow up should be mandatory, because without you and other wouldn't know the effectiveness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM+DRIVE breakin the cap log!
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:38 AM
  2. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:02 AM
  3. This buds for you...
    By spatch in forum General Chat