Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

You put caps on THREE if you dont think it would be good or what you want foe the log let me know beforeI buy... I can hold off till the log is done beforeI add those two... I just am thinking about laying off some stim preworkouts for a few weeks and from what I am reading Agmatine would be good for a replacemnts... probably add some creatine to it I am not sure how I want to go about it.
    This is what I would get and buy...

AI website and get some agmatine, and go (recover pro if u have money left over) to your favorite sup website and buy just whey $30 protein by sport pharma cheap with plenty of servings and taste pretty good you can get 300-500g of creatine for 10-15$$$...

There is your $75 well spent.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    You put caps on THREE if you dont think it would be good or what you want foe the log let me know beforeI buy... I can hold off till the log is done beforeI add those two... I just am thinking about laying off some stim preworkouts for a few weeks and from what I am reading Agmatine would be good for a replacemnts... probably add some creatine to it I am not sure how I want to go about it.
    I was just emphasizing that it would be three products for a cheap price. Agmatine and DAA relatively cheap in comparison to a lot of other products. You can get whatever you want
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

3. ALL GOOD

4. This HGHPro is something else. I cant believe how well it makes me sleep, and feel the next morning. Someone definitly had good scores in chem class!
    SO ... work out was short but good.

leg lifts
    2x20

front db raise
    [email protected]
    side db raise
    [email protected]
    squats
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    curl to press db
    [email protected]
    tri db
    [email protected]
    [email protected] seated calveraise

it was quick but still shakin this sickness...and had to shop... got me andthe wife some vitamins so every little thing help0s

5. Still stupid sore today... hate this. My legs are neglected..hahahha

light workout today

lots of stretching!

Superset staggard lat pulldown and tri pulldown

[email protected] + [email protected]
    [email protected] + [email protected]
    [email protected] + 1x20 @ 50

seated 90 leg press + calve raise

1x20@ 4plates +1x20 4plate
    [email protected] + 1x15 @6plate
    [email protected] + 1x15 @ 6plate

curl+reverse curl
    [email protected]

1x20 db lunges 25lb each hand so 50?

seated machine preacher curl
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

more stretching and home for another lond day. Gong over to friends house to have the kids playand eat my buds favorite bluecheese crumble burgers... I would consider this my cheatmeal of the week
    •   

6. Yeah, I've neglected my legs until recently and they take forever to recover. I'm keeping it light for another few weeks as the legs adapt to training. The stretching will really help circulation and recovery, but I rarely stretch
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. finished the first bottle today.... I had one extra cap. YYYEEEESSSSS nothing like a little extra to make me happy, NEW YEARS.

8. Short nights rest but with HGHPro it workedout!Had only 5.5hours sleep but still felt good. I am running on empty now.. getting ready to go to bed. I might get up in the morning but not sureIif I will be rested enough to work out. I/we will see
    Great workout out this morning... it was only 45 min but I feel I gave it a go!

Back extension machine
    [email protected]

cunches 50 feet in air, 50 feet o nbar, 50 feet on floor, 50 rt side, 50 left side, 50 in air

decline situp w 25lb plate 2x20 sit up and russin twist

bench press close grip and wide grip
    1x12 95 + 1x12 @95
    2x12@ 135 + 2x12@ 135

decline bench press
    3x12@ 40, 50 , 60

high cable cross over
    [email protected]
    cable side lat pull down
    [email protected]
    2x30 frog kick up[ there somewhere inbetween the bench sets

9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Short nights rest but with HGHPro it workedout!Had only 5.5hours sleep but still felt good. I am running on empty now.. getting ready to go to bed. I might get up in the morning but not sureIif I will be rested enough to work out. I/we will see
    Great workout out this morning... it was only 45 min but I feel I gave it a go!
    Good sleep news! It is easy to see how Smeton has gotten addicted to HGHpro. I CANNOT wait to hit this up in a few months.

Do you feel this is affecting recovery and strength?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

10. I do, I only wish I would be able to get more out of the product. My main problem now is time. I can only workout in the morning and I have to sleep. Those two are very important to gaining muscle. I also have to care for a wife and kids, they also need my attention. With this new job I am not able to hit the gym as much, or as long. I definitly have increase my strength in the last month, and as far as recovery.... except my legs ...when I exercise other body parts my soreness is decrease. My legs are a different story since I rarely lift heavy weights with them the tend to hurt more. I can push some weights butI pay dearly fo it.

11. The week end workouts have been awesome, the extra sleep and time make a hella bit of difference. I workedout today preworkout free. Was a little less focused/amped but the strength is great. mainly tris and bis today... little chest and shoulders. My weight is up another lbs. I waited a week before posting it. I wanted to make sure it stayed on. My cal intake has definitly increase since I stopped taking the Glycobol.

12. So tomorrow will be my first day back after being sick. It is so crazy when you have kids you never now what is going to brought home. The wife and oldest kid sick this week end (daughter still fighting off a double ear,sinus and throat infection. Wife was down for 2 days this weekend, and of course monday night I get hit..well 1 am tuesday morning could barely walk to the kitchen to get meds.... to much pride to wakre the wife. I had the chills so bad my legs and body was shiking so bad I couldnt walk right. I ened up sweat shirt socks and long shorts and sweatin it out all night and most the next day. Looks great for my new job...not so much. I feel good now so weird how hard it hit and left. I am going to work out tomorrow morning. thank you Jesus for the strength.....

13. BTW haven't missed a night with HGHPro, despite that one ill night mostly my nights have been very peaceful and wake up refreshed!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    BTW haven't missed a night with HGHPro, despite that one ill night mostly my nights have been very peaceful and wake up refreshed!
    Consistency is key with this product I am sure, just like when I ran IGF-2
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

15. Had a great workout ... man it felt good. Really weird not using those pre-workouts. I felt strong this morning and worked out the abs leglifts left right and center, weighted situps and russian twist, side to side dumbells.
    Legs leg press, calve raise and lunges
    arms curls. reverse curls, curls to press.

Sleep was crazy good.

I now have to study for my job electrical, gas, and steam test. each is very difficult. I will benifit as soon as I pass each....raises raises raises.. cant wait. At least so far, this company wants me to suceed!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Had a great workout ... man it felt good. Really weird not using those pre-workouts. I felt strong this morning and worked out the abs leglifts left right and center, weighted situps and russian twist, side to side dumbells.
    Legs leg press, calve raise and lunges
    arms curls. reverse curls, curls to press.

Sleep was crazy good.

I now have to study for my job electrical, gas, and steam test. each is very difficult. I will benifit as soon as I pass each....raises raises raises.. cant wait. At least so far, this company wants me to suceed!
    Good luck man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. Sounds like you're in with a good company, that's important for success. Good Luck $$$$$$$$$
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

18. Nice job keeping the log going.
    Glad u shook that cold quickly too.
    Pass that test mane: $$
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Only thing about the new job is the hours... it really is effecting my ability to get to the gym during the week. I wanted to go this morning but after studying last night and going to be late, there was no need for me to go to the gym. I wll chalk this week as a rest week. Probably needed it anyways. Being sick and the family being sick really takes a toll on everyone. This weekend will be back in the mix! and Sunday have to go to seaworld to get my kids free year passes...sweet promo seaworld. Kids 5 and under free for a year!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Only thing about the new job is the hours... it really is effecting my ability to get to the gym during the week. I wanted to go this morning but after studying last night and going to be late, there was no need for me to go to the gym. I wll chalk this week as a rest week. Probably needed it anyways. Being sick and the family being sick really takes a toll on everyone. This weekend will be back in the mix! and Sunday have to go to seaworld to get my kids free year passes...sweet promo seaworld. Kids 5 and under free for a year!
    Nice! Rest up

21. Workout was nice, gym was hot and full so had to get on equipment as it came availiable.

Leg raise and gironda dips
    1x12 middle,left, right + 1x10 dips + 1x10 gironda dip
    1x12middle,lfet right + 1x20 gironda dip

incline situp/crunch + russian twist
    2x10 + 2x30 w/25lb plate

low row
    3x12 @ 120,160,200

tri pulldown rope
    1x20 @50

tri pull down straight bar
    1x30 @ 42.5

staggerd lat pull down
    1x15 @ 140,120,100

DB Row
    3x12 @ 50 L & R

overhead tri extension
    2x20 @ 50

tri bar pulldown
    2x10 @ 42.5

back extension machine
    2x20 @ 190,210

Felt really good to get into the gym and work up a sweat, been sick the last few days and really needed some butt kicking. Unfortunatly the last thing, back extension, strained a back muscle... at least I get my back rubbed tonight!

22. Good work out this morning. No cardio due to staff telling me I couldnt put plates under benches to make a decline bench and the older body builder trying to get me to come in on Monday's to do dead lifts with him.... Too much talking. Not enough working

Crunches
    75 feet in air, 75 feet on floor , [email protected]# crunch machine
    Curls to press
    1x14 @ 30#
    Decline benchz
    [email protected],50,60
    Db shrug
    [email protected]
    Clean shrug
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Bench press
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Db flys
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected],40

Bench with no spot ehhh didn't want to hurt myself. I was glad I got that up. Felt really strong and was t winded from working out only the chest and sinus issue coming back I just can't shake this sick .
    have been doing good with the AI SPORTS HGHPro, really like this stuff. My sleep has been wondeful (except when I was sick), my mornings have been so good....almost refreshing, and I feel tighter... I haven't weighed myself in the morning in a while I will weigh tonight then again in the morning and post it up. I am off tomorrow, wifes turn, and Wed. I have a meeting at 7am ...gotta drive almost an hour to get there so I have 2 days off grrrrrr..... mot cooperating!

23. When are you taking your test(s)?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. I have to sit down with my new boss and talk about it. He wants a timeline and is willing to pay me more when I complete them. I know that they are wanting me out in the field sooner than later. My trainer doesnt feel this isthe right approch...but what does he know (5+years service, knows alot of the equipment, good personal skills, certified master technician, also holds the gas liscense for the company) boss= paper pusher.

I am good when I learn stuff but it took me almost a year to do it withmy last job...knowing customers etc... he just walks into places and people all know him. We service and do warrenty work for hundreds of peices of equipment in every restruant in central florida... well not every but any who buy these equipments. vulcan, wolf, blodgett etc.... a couple of companies Chilis, KFC, ummmm i could go on and on very big chains all the way to mom and pops. Busy business.... and working 10hour days minimum is getting a little outta hand. I could work more if my wife wasn't in school, weird timing all of this but I got to suck it up. I am getting hella stronger and my mind is opening up right along with my muscle gains. I am so much more focused on things it is kinda weird. I just wish the wife would step it up a notch and get some more energy...she is going in the right direction she justs nees a boost!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I have to sit down with my new boss and talk about it. He wants a timeline and is willing to pay me more when I complete them. I know that they are wanting me out in the field sooner than later. My trainer doesnt feel this isthe right approch...but what does he know (5+years service, knows alot of the equipment, good personal skills, certified master technician, also holds the gas liscense for the company) boss= paper pusher.

I am good when I learn stuff but it took me almost a year to do it withmy last job...knowing customers etc... he just walks into places and people all know him. We service and do warrenty work for hundreds of peices of equipment in every restruant in central florida... well not every but any who buy these equipments. vulcan, wolf, blodgett etc.... a couple of companies Chilis, KFC, ummmm i could go on and on very big chains all the way to mom and pops. Busy business.... and working 10hour days minimum is getting a little outta hand. I could work more if my wife wasn't in school, weird timing all of this but I got to suck it up. I am getting hella stronger and my mind is opening up right along with my muscle gains. I am so much more focused on things it is kinda weird. I just wish the wife would step it up a notch and get some more energy...she is going in the right direction she justs nees a boost!
    Dont be afraid to give your body some more rest. Going to the gym (cardio/weights) is like a part time job lol, so in a way its like you have 2 jobs.

Good job with the improvements, keep it up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM+DRIVE breakin the cap log!
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:38 PM
  2. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:02 AM
  3. This buds for you...
    By spatch in forum General Chat