Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

3 HGHPro last night and 3 HGHPro 45min before workout Things are doing great.... I will post up my feelings on this weight curves...so weird how I can swing 8lbs back and forth!

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    3 HGHPro last night and 3 HGHPro 45min before workout Things are doing great.... I will post up my feelings on this weight curves...so weird how I can swing 8lbs back and forth!
    U gaining any size BudMan?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

so 6/day? That would make this more expensive

Do you experience better recover when you dose pre-workout?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I am going to lay off taking before workouts.. Ireally seems to make me feel recovery is better... But you are righ tthat would be very expensive. I am going to just stick to 3 a night maybe 4. My sleep and nightly recovery is very importants!

Aaron- I feel my shoulders and my arms yes. I dont work out my legs as much but I picked up a 3 month trainer for the Running series I want top compete in ....August so I have time. I want to add lean muscle and get rid of some body fat, beforeI star tthat training. I think that I will lose alot of bady fat doing all that cardio so I am just trying to push as may weights as possible now. My crazy work schedule and family reall slows this down!

Superset back extension and legraaise
    2x10 + 2x10(center, right, left)

Crunch machine
    2x40@50lbs

Front Db raise + side Db raise
    1x10@20+1x10@5
    1x10@5+1x10@10
    1x10@10+1x10@15
    1x10@15

Curl to press
    10@20
    8@25
    6@30
    8@35

Shrugs behind back (smith machine )
    20@95lbs
    20@105
    20@155
    20@185

VBar tri pull down + low row med. grip bar

15@65lbs+ 10@85
    10@72.5 + 10@100
    6@80 + 10@140
    10@65
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Had only 3 HGHPro last night. and woke up feeling great. I didnt have to be at work as early so I got a little more sleep and absolutly killed it.... I am aready feeling the effects. I can't wait for the sleep tonight. May not be going to the gym gotta give the wife a go!

Back extension machine
    2x20@150

Crunches
    100 feet in air
    100feet on ground
    50 feet on bar

Underhand bent over bb rows + with over hand bent over rows + DB Shrugs
    1x10@95 + 1x10@95 + 1x20@50
    1x10@100 + 1x10@100 + 1x20 @ 55
    1x10@110+ 1x10@110 + 1x20 @60

Clean shrugs
    20@110
    20@135
    13@195 + 7 db shrugs @ 50lb (gave out on the clean shrugs...ran over and finished off with the db... they felt like nothing after shruggin 195)

superset
    Wide grip chinup w/55 assit + tri pulls downs straight bar
    10 + 15@50lbs
    10 + 15@50
    6 + 15 @50lbs

Lat pull down (little bit of staggard in first two sets)
    1x10@100
    1x10@120
    1x8@140

wide grip low row (medium grip would be shoulder witdh..riight?)
    1x10@85
    1x10@100
    1x10@140

rear delt machine
    3x10@90,90,70

Doing really good... I am so tight in my neck and shoulders I will probably be regretting it tomorrow. I am doses the Vitamin -C like crazy trying to get ahead of the DOMS. I played around with MyFitnessPal on my Iphone same time as I Downloaded BB.COM. I am at a woppping 2300 Calories today. I felt like I never stopped eating. If I plan on putting on a little size I am really going to have to eat more.... My goal is around 3000 a day so I can gain about 5lbs in a couple of months. Nothing crazy just some solid muscle! I plan on getting the ripped action in the following months while I train for some races this late summer. I might be playing soccer for 5 weeks gotta figure this one out. I feel it may put excess stress on everyone around here... I just feel like being selfish and do something I love/loved to do! I guess I better get a good Valentines idea going.... so I can butter her up!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I am at a woppping 2300 Calories today. I felt like I never stopped eating. If I plan on putting on a little size I am really going to have to eat more.... My goal is around 3000 a day so I can gain about 5lbs in a couple of months.
    You are definitely going to want to get more than 2300 calories a day... that isn't even maintenance for you man. 2300 was my maint. at 140lbs. And if you add in your workout + (god forbid) soccer, you're looking at 3500-4200 calories a day just to gain a little bit of mass gradually.

2300 calories is one sitting bro. Btw, I ran hghpro, gained a about 10 lbs in a 4 week time frame. My log is somewhere with pictures. You should read it some time and see what I did. You definitely have room for improvement. Not hating, just trying to help you man. I'm sure you want to get 110% out of your time
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

@MXER657 I know I just loaded up myfitness pal to get me on track. I always need some help. I am trying to get it up there I am sticking with the food and probably needing to add the protein shakes a day just to get that extra protein. I add cottage cheese and greek yogurt to them to ad a littlemore... at night cottage cheese is great slower release during the night!

@everyone *****NOTICE***** I FORGOT TO TAKE HGHPRO LAST NIGHT AND I PAYED DEARLY! AFTER HAVEING A FEW BEERS AND HELLA FOOD YESTERDAY AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE (7 DOZEN OYSTERS+EVRYTHING HAD TO BE AT LEAST 2000+CALS AND 800 IN BEER). I SLEPT LIKE CRAP! WOKE UP NUMOROUS TIMES. I KNEW I HAD FORGOT AT 2AM WHEN I WOKE UP.

I DIDN'T GET TO GYM UNTIL 2PM BUT IT WAS A GOOD ONE!

ABS

Leg raise (L,C,R)+ gironda dips
    2x10+10+10 and 2x20 dips

25lb incline russin twist and 1/2 situps
    2x50 + 2x10

ARMS

cables + preacher curls machine

2x12@40 resistance high cable + 2x15@70
    1x10@50 + 1x10 @85
    1x3@85 + 1x3 @ 150

2x10@50 underhand low cable + 1x10 @ 70

two handed standing tri extension + one arm
    14@45 + 1x10@20
    12 @ 40 + 1x10@15

front arm raise
    1x14@10

curls to arnold press
    2x10@30
    1x14@20

resistance machine
    tri pulldown + curls
    2x15@50 + 2x10
    1x10@57.5 + 1x10
    1x10@65
    1x20@50

Arms where crazy on fire! felt really good and very productive! cam home and protein smoothie with cottage cheese instead of yogurt...32oz to be exact. ate 2slice deep dish pizza (little carb load) and ....well I will let you know how sore tomorrow is. Wife gets tomorrow morning she took off Saturday cause of the soreness she was experienceing. I have been trying to remind her that she needs more Vitamin C to fight the soreness. Seems to really help me...as of lately I have been sore but not cripple...you all know what I mean. When you can't sit on the toilet...or better yet when you can't get up cause your legs are so sore, stairs are the worst!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure what I will work out tomorrow. I got a big job tomorrow and should do back....but I think to much weight will not benifit me only hurt. I might chest and cardio...with a side of abs

Slept like a kitten last night. It is really gonna suck when this journey is over. I haven't gained much more then a few pounds but I am getting some definition, very happy with that! I am getting solid in areas and arms are growing. All positive signs that I can thank HGHPro for getting me going and helping out. I have been sleeping so good and ready to go in the mornings. I wiould take this stuff year round, but not sure how that would react for alot of months. That explains the 3Z approach! something I have also used and will continue to buy!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure what I will work out tomorrow. I got a big job tomorrow and should do back....but I think to much weight will not benifit me only hurt. I might chest and cardio...with a side of abs

Slept like a kitten last night. It is really gonna suck when this journey is over. I haven't gained much more then a few pounds but I am getting some definition, very happy with that! I am getting solid in areas and arms are growing. All positive signs that I can thank HGHPro for getting me going and helping out. I have been sleeping so good and ready to go in the mornings. I wiould take this stuff year round, but not sure how that would react for alot of months. That explains the 3Z approach! something I have also used and will continue to buy!
    you could switch them up. personally I think hgh releasers are best used long term and at the very least two months. Of course, one month youll see some benefits, just not as many as two.

I stacked hghpro and 3z last night and got some pleasant sleep that was much needed. I take hghpro like a good 5 x;'s a week and while I dont take 3z everynight I take it at least two nights and maybe more since I am getting great sleep with both stacked.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I didnt post mylast two days workouts, I found a childhood friend died of drug overdose and its really painful thinking aboutit all. I am glad the I was able to get some good sleep thanks to HGHPRO, it was much needed. My mind has been such a worldwind of thoughts. I worked out very hard this morning only 45min but I feel great yesterdays was equally as good. I have really been trying to up my intake of food and get some weight gains by the end of the month. I have really just been maintaining but gaining muscle tone or at least getting strongerI am getting up in weights in numorous exercise...really tryin to push it. So hard right now with work, weekends doing all kinds of stuff... what ever I just a whiner!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I didnt post mylast two days workouts, I found a childhood friend died of drug overdose and its really painful thinking aboutit all. I am glad the I was able to get some good sleep thanks to HGHPRO, it was much needed. My mind has been such a worldwind of thoughts. I worked out very hard this morning only 45min but I feel great yesterdays was equally as good. I have really been trying to up my intake of food and get some weight gains by the end of the month. I have really just been maintaining but gaining muscle tone or at least getting strongerI am getting up in weights in numorous exercise...really tryin to push it. So hard right now with work, weekends doing all kinds of stuff... what ever I just a whiner!
    Sorry to hear the news Keeps you grounded and focused on what is important to you, life is precious. Also, you could use that stress and anger and put into a nice therapeutic workout, best training comes when we are stressed because you need a release.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Sorry to hear the news Keeps you grounded and focused on what is important to you, life is precious. Also, you could use that stress and anger and put into a nice therapeutic workout, best training comes when we are stressed because you need a release.
    you make a very good point.

Bud , how would you describe your feelings over your friends drug overdose, angry, sad, what words? just wondering

I dont know how close you were, i grew up in a bad neighborhhood and a girl i knew since i was a toddler, was found raped under a dumpster on her 16th birthday. she got into drugs and older guys and stuff so that kind of a lifestyle can cause a person extreme challanges. That is why it pays off the be into this lifestyle as it protects and the fact it boosts self esteem and just is so positive from the people you meet to having healthy habits in common like we all do on this forum!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well my feelings have been a rollercoaster... I have been working out as much as possible. So hard to juggle everything in my life right now. I have been working so much, I only get about a hour or two with my kids throughout the week and it is spent feeding them washing them cleaning up then putting them to bed. I have to cut and stack coupons all week to save a buck or like last week $30. Weekends have been so packed I barley have time for the family....grocery shopping, working out wife going to work out, oldest to gymnastics man overwhelmed. I am not giving my body enough time to rest so I can grow. this past week end was my daughters birthday party...had to do the normal weekend craziness...add on smoking the food for sundays party, cleaning the pool (had to go and get chemicals) then right when I want to sleep ....got to go with my wife and kids to another birthday party for a friend. all of this and I have my friends death on my mind. I have been just stressing about everything. Crazy thing is when I am at the gym in my own little world listening to my music all the thoughts of him just swirl around in there. we were very close ...almost brothers. When I left my hometown I left everything and everyone behind...basically had to rid myself of the bad stuff...... I have tried to distance myself from people who abuse. I am scared for my family that an abuser will come in and ruin what we have made. he had tried to come back into my life ...talking crazy whacked out drug stuff on the phone I couldnt handle... I just put the phone down and he talked to himself. I really felt weird the few days before his death .. I had changed my number so he did not have it but yet I felt like he was trying to get in toucch with me... I shrugged it off an said he doesnt have this number thank god. As i later found out people had been talking to him that week, he was reaching out to everyoine. I am confident I couldn't help him so I am not blaming myself. I just wish things could have been different for all of us. Drugs were a deciding factor in many peoples lives where i was from, and some it still is. I cannot and do not wish to have any type of contact for the sake of my family.

I will post my workouts from here on out. I just couldnt remmeber everything I did except my last workout from Saturday... I took off Sunday and Monday.

Curl to arnold press

3x10 @ 20,30,40

front db raise

3x10@ 10,15,20

side db raise + incline db press superset

3x10@10 + 3x10@ 30,40,50

side to side db
    4x50@15

close grip and wide grip bench superset

1x12@95
    1x10@115
    1x8@135

tri extension db
    3x10@ dropset 20,15,10

hammer curls

2x10@35

low row + tri pull down

1x10@100 + 10@65
    1x10@120 + 15@50
    1x10@140 + 15@50

tri extensin to hands db

1x30@40
    1x20@45
    1x10@50

frog kicks
    4x30
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

And I have seen some major improvments in my biceps and triceps.... chest not so much. I am starting soccer this weekend for a 7week coed league so i will probably start getting some ab slimming I hope!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Take care of yourself and yours. You have done a great job with the effort that you have put into this. Don't sweat the log at this point. We understand that you have other priorities that are fare more important.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your friend. I lost my only childhood long friend a few years ago. I found out about his death months afterwards and was told that he died thinking that I was mad at him for something that never even upset me. I know it's not quite the same, but it must be a similar feeling. I hope things get better for you.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Life can def be stressful, hope things smooth out for you soon. Where do you live? I am in SoCal so we are able to play year-round soccer. Soccer is a great release for me as well, some energy release and some anger released with some good contact, I play middle defense
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Naw man my life is good I am so happy with what I have, it just has been comploicated with work.

I haven't played outdoor soccer since I was 17 ... it is with the chruch league so I am going to do this for fun. It is a 14 and up coed league. Nothings serious..... I will gauge my play to determine if I wish to continue is someting serious. I really want to do this running series here in a few mnths I just would rather do something I know ... I dont know anyhitng is better then nothing right now!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

BTW I was givin THIS GREAT OP I do not plan on giving up!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I am also glad to see more and more products showing up on your http://www.aisportsnutrition.com page.... looking good!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I just noticed that the DAA caps are in stock. Is that what you are referring to? I thought maybe something new had popped up...
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I just noticed that the DAA caps are in stock. Is that what you are referring to? I thought maybe something new had popped up...

Those caps are going to go fast... I am going to try and grab some.... I want to try Philabut to so maybe. I was referring to the green tea I haven't been on your site in a few weeks(didnt have money) but since tax time is here I wanted to look around. Do you use a creatine? or something else like it for your maintenance?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Oh darn, I didn't see that the Magic Matcha was already listed. I can't wait to try this stuff. It's like Green Tea on steroids. I'll see if I can get them to post the full write up.

I do use creatine. I had not been using much creatine lately and not really sure why I stopped. Fl3x sent me a sample of Creature not too long ago and I noticed that my DOMS went down A LOT. I have since picked up some Dicreatine Malate and Creatine Monohydrate. I have been using a mixture of the two. I ultimately went with bulk powder so I can just mix it into my BCAAs, pre-workout, or Crystal Light.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

ABS
    Leg raises
    1x15,1x10

leg raise left and right
    2x10

25lb weighted incline situp + russian twist superset

2x10+ 2x50

ARMS

curls to reverse curls

3x10@ 15,20,25lb

curls to arnold press drop set

3x10@ 35,30,25

cables

overhand crossover + side lat pull down
    3x12@ 40,40,50

underhand
    2x10 @ 50

tri rope pulldown
    3x10@50

face pull overhand and underhand
    2x10@40

overhead tri extension with cable
    2x10@40

LEGS

seated leg press

2plates
    both leg and calves
    2x20 + 2x20
    one leg and single calve
    4x5

4plates
    both legs and calves
    2x15
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Been back on the 4 a day HGHPro, I have been feeling a little grougy in the AM I notice that without more than 5hour sleep it makes me feel like that I only just not started feeling it this way. I definitly worked hard today....back in the swing of things for sure. I did strain my back a little on the shrugs.... Probably shouldnt have tried it but it was my personal best I believe.

Back extension machine
    1x20@150

Crunches
    Feet in air 50
    Left and right 25ea
    Feet inair 50
    Feet on bar 50
    Crunch machine 25@50x2

Db shrugs
    3x10@50,55,60
    Bb shrugs
    3x10@135,225,275
    Bench press
    3x10@135
    Side Db 100@20,25
    Front lat Db raise
    1x20@15
    Leg raise center
    3x10
    Leg raise left and right
    2x10ea
    Dips + gironda dips
    2x10+2x10
    Tri Db extension both hands
    1x20@45
    Russian twist 25lb + 25lb incline sit up
    2x40 + 2x10
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I am outta of the pic for a min. F'd up my knee pretty good playing soccer this week end.. damn I was doing so good. No insurance so the doc cost me a fortune... I am pissed I am going to try to get into the gym tomorrow but I dont know ...its not looking good.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    maybe the green label stuff?

gironda dips are the bomb for chest. lower and outer

are you doing true gironda dips with a 32-33 inch difference dip machine

most machines dont have 32-33 inches and I call them girondish dips because a true gironda dip is 32-33 inches. I found one dip station like that in my life and it works better than anything for lower and outer look to my chest

do you get shoulder pain when doing dips heavy?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

my left shoulder a little... like a little pinch/needle like feeling. its also the shoulder that pops and click when I put my shirt on or washing back with washcloth.

I am not sure wht you mean by 32-33 in .. the leg raise thing I use I turn around and use it for dips too. I refer to it as my rocket pack when I am doing leg raises.... I get a little more then shoulder width and I try to go deep but don't alway get it. I know I could go heavy with weights but I dont have that belt so I just go higher reps
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Things looking up BudMan?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I worked out this morning ... I would say things are better. I have been sleeping so good and have gained some size losing body fat and gaining muscle is great. The weight is staying the same. I took off my sock on my hurt leg and the whole thing is swollen.... fricken crazy!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Still the leg is messed up. After I put up a fight to get the time to play I hurt myself....she was right but I aint gonna tell.

I haven't gained alot of weight but I will say that I have gotten thicker! definitely had alot of body fat and have shed a considerable amount duiring this process. The extra/deeper sleep is just out of this world. I don't know how much i can compliment this product. Seriously I use to always wake up 1 or 2 times a night, now I justsleep all the way through. I wake up feeling like a champ....sometimes a little grougy, but I aint gonna complain.

This week has not been my best for the gym. I have been only once and won't be going in the morning. I am just going to give it another day. Saturdasy I am going to hit it....your damn right I am!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Had another good workout....2 in arow Saturday took it a little easy but today I pushed a little harder. Wanted to get a good workout before my soccer game. I played almost the whole game with little issue from my knee. Really felt good to go out and play a good game! Really tight right now hoping tonight to gets a good night sleep and some much needed recover. Loaded up on vitamin c and HGHPRO tonight should make for some recovery for tomorrow can't afford to have anothe slack week
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Had another good workout....2 in arow Saturday took it a little easy but today I pushed a little harder. Wanted to get a good workout before my soccer game. I played almost the whole game with little issue from my knee. Really felt good to go out and play a good game! Really tight right now hoping tonight to gets a good night sleep and some much needed recover. Loaded up on vitamin c and HGHPRO tonight should make for some recovery for tomorrow can't afford to have anothe slack week
    hghpro has some vit c in it

do you feel megadosing vit c helps a lot?

I take 2-3 grams a day, not counting my multi, and hghpro.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

yeah I dont have the doms as bad and hopefully keeps all the would be sickies away! I am working in every kind of resturant and let me tell you the floors are not that clean..
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

got about 5 days left HGHPro I have been wondering how my nights are going to be after I stop taking HGHPro. I have been sleepong so much better since starting.... I remember taking ZMA because it was said to help with sleep, however I experience RLS with it. It basically kept me up. HGHPro has been such a solid supplement I have been telling everyong here in my land about it. Kinda like when corn was introduced to the indians or ...whatever I never payed attention to that. i turn wrenches what the hell do I know.

Anyways my recovery has been helped, gained size(not much weight), defintiley some years on my life<----could depending on how healthy I have made myself. All joking aside, its a GOOD QUALITY/PRICED SUPPLEMENT
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

SAd to say last night tonight. Man trhis hgas been a great journey. I am so glad the STXNAS gave me this opp. I have really been enjoying the maximized recovery by extra sleep. I have been growing not in weight but in muscle/size. I have thickened up and filled out in the areas I havebeen working the hardest...my arms and shoulders.

HERE READ THIS!
    AI SPORTS NUTRITION HGHPRO REVIEW
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Will have to say that I am definitly feeling the difference in my workouts and sleep since I stopped taking HGHPro! Little less intense/motivated this morning and up twice last night. GRRRRRRRR I am so very please with the outcome of taking this product for as long as I did. I will plan on taking this product on a more regular basis...maybe every other month or two months on two months off. Sleep is a very valuable to recovery and simply saneness(sp?). This is the 6th product for AI SPORTS that has impacted me and my wife in our bodybuilding. I can only say that AI is very gernerous and their products are quality. I will be applying for anytype of log they are putting up and I would expect you to as well!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS GONNA BE SOME GREAT STUFF HAPPENING IN 2012!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the follow up. It's always interesting to see what loggers have to say once they stop using the product they were logging.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Well a follow up should be mandatory, because without you and other wouldn't know the effectiveness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM+DRIVE breakin the cap log!
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 04:02 AM
  3. This buds for you...
    By spatch in forum General Chat