Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Yeah, I've neglected my legs until recently and they take forever to recover. I'm keeping it light for another few weeks as the legs adapt to training. The stretching will really help circulation and recovery, but I rarely stretch
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

finished the first bottle today.... I had one extra cap. YYYEEEESSSSS nothing like a little extra to make me happy, NEW YEARS.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Short nights rest but with HGHPro it workedout!Had only 5.5hours sleep but still felt good. I am running on empty now.. getting ready to go to bed. I might get up in the morning but not sureIif I will be rested enough to work out. I/we will see
    Great workout out this morning... it was only 45 min but I feel I gave it a go!

Back extension machine
    2x20@230

cunches 50 feet in air, 50 feet o nbar, 50 feet on floor, 50 rt side, 50 left side, 50 in air

decline situp w 25lb plate 2x20 sit up and russin twist

bench press close grip and wide grip
    1x12 95 + 1x12 @95
    2x12@ 135 + 2x12@ 135

decline bench press
    3x12@ 40, 50 , 60

high cable cross over
    2x12@40
    cable side lat pull down
    2x12@40
    2x30 frog kick up[ there somewhere inbetween the bench sets
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Short nights rest but with HGHPro it workedout!Had only 5.5hours sleep but still felt good. I am running on empty now.. getting ready to go to bed. I might get up in the morning but not sureIif I will be rested enough to work out. I/we will see
    Great workout out this morning... it was only 45 min but I feel I gave it a go!
    Good sleep news! It is easy to see how Smeton has gotten addicted to HGHpro. I CANNOT wait to hit this up in a few months.

Do you feel this is affecting recovery and strength?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

I do, I only wish I would be able to get more out of the product. My main problem now is time. I can only workout in the morning and I have to sleep. Those two are very important to gaining muscle. I also have to care for a wife and kids, they also need my attention. With this new job I am not able to hit the gym as much, or as long. I definitly have increase my strength in the last month, and as far as recovery.... except my legs ...when I exercise other body parts my soreness is decrease. My legs are a different story since I rarely lift heavy weights with them the tend to hurt more. I can push some weights butI pay dearly fo it.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

The week end workouts have been awesome, the extra sleep and time make a hella bit of difference. I workedout today preworkout free. Was a little less focused/amped but the strength is great. mainly tris and bis today... little chest and shoulders. My weight is up another lbs. I waited a week before posting it. I wanted to make sure it stayed on. My cal intake has definitly increase since I stopped taking the Glycobol.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

So tomorrow will be my first day back after being sick. It is so crazy when you have kids you never now what is going to brought home. The wife and oldest kid sick this week end (daughter still fighting off a double ear,sinus and throat infection. Wife was down for 2 days this weekend, and of course monday night I get hit..well 1 am tuesday morning could barely walk to the kitchen to get meds.... to much pride to wakre the wife. I had the chills so bad my legs and body was shiking so bad I couldnt walk right. I ened up sweat shirt socks and long shorts and sweatin it out all night and most the next day. Looks great for my new job...not so much. I feel good now so weird how hard it hit and left. I am going to work out tomorrow morning. thank you Jesus for the strength.....
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

BTW haven't missed a night with HGHPro, despite that one ill night mostly my nights have been very peaceful and wake up refreshed!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

BTW haven't missed a night with HGHPro, despite that one ill night mostly my nights have been very peaceful and wake up refreshed!
    Consistency is key with this product I am sure, just like when I ran IGF-2
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Had a great workout ... man it felt good. Really weird not using those pre-workouts. I felt strong this morning and worked out the abs leglifts left right and center, weighted situps and russian twist, side to side dumbells.
    Legs leg press, calve raise and lunges
    arms curls. reverse curls, curls to press.

Sleep was crazy good.

I now have to study for my job electrical, gas, and steam test. each is very difficult. I will benifit as soon as I pass each....raises raises raises.. cant wait. At least so far, this company wants me to suceed!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Had a great workout ... man it felt good. Really weird not using those pre-workouts. I felt strong this morning and worked out the abs leglifts left right and center, weighted situps and russian twist, side to side dumbells.
    Legs leg press, calve raise and lunges
    arms curls. reverse curls, curls to press.

Sleep was crazy good.

I now have to study for my job electrical, gas, and steam test. each is very difficult. I will benifit as soon as I pass each....raises raises raises.. cant wait. At least so far, this company wants me to suceed!
    Good luck man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Sounds like you're in with a good company, that's important for success. Good Luck $$$$$$$$$
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Nice job keeping the log going.
    Glad u shook that cold quickly too.
    Pass that test mane: $$
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Only thing about the new job is the hours... it really is effecting my ability to get to the gym during the week. I wanted to go this morning but after studying last night and going to be late, there was no need for me to go to the gym. I wll chalk this week as a rest week. Probably needed it anyways. Being sick and the family being sick really takes a toll on everyone. This weekend will be back in the mix! and Sunday have to go to seaworld to get my kids free year passes...sweet promo seaworld. Kids 5 and under free for a year!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Only thing about the new job is the hours... it really is effecting my ability to get to the gym during the week. I wanted to go this morning but after studying last night and going to be late, there was no need for me to go to the gym. I wll chalk this week as a rest week. Probably needed it anyways. Being sick and the family being sick really takes a toll on everyone. This weekend will be back in the mix! and Sunday have to go to seaworld to get my kids free year passes...sweet promo seaworld. Kids 5 and under free for a year!
    Nice! Rest up
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Workout was nice, gym was hot and full so had to get on equipment as it came availiable.

Leg raise and gironda dips
    1x12 middle,left, right + 1x10 dips + 1x10 gironda dip
    1x12middle,lfet right + 1x20 gironda dip

incline situp/crunch + russian twist
    2x10 + 2x30 w/25lb plate

low row
    3x12 @ 120,160,200

tri pulldown rope
    1x20 @50

tri pull down straight bar
    1x30 @ 42.5

staggerd lat pull down
    1x15 @ 140,120,100

DB Row
    3x12 @ 50 L & R

overhead tri extension
    2x20 @ 50

tri bar pulldown
    2x10 @ 42.5

back extension machine
    2x20 @ 190,210

Felt really good to get into the gym and work up a sweat, been sick the last few days and really needed some butt kicking. Unfortunatly the last thing, back extension, strained a back muscle... at least I get my back rubbed tonight!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Good work out this morning. No cardio due to staff telling me I couldnt put plates under benches to make a decline bench and the older body builder trying to get me to come in on Monday's to do dead lifts with him.... Too much talking. Not enough working

Crunches
    75 feet in air, 75 feet on floor , 40@50# crunch machine
    Curls to press
    1x14 @ 30#
    Decline benchz
    3x12@40,50,60
    Db shrug
    1x20@50
    Clean shrug
    1x15@185
    1x20@135
    Bench press
    1x5@185
    2x10@135
    Db flys
    1x12@20
    1x7@25
    1x12@30,40

Bench with no spot ehhh didn't want to hurt myself. I was glad I got that up. Felt really strong and was t winded from working out only the chest and sinus issue coming back I just can't shake this sick .
    have been doing good with the AI SPORTS HGHPro, really like this stuff. My sleep has been wondeful (except when I was sick), my mornings have been so good....almost refreshing, and I feel tighter... I haven't weighed myself in the morning in a while I will weigh tonight then again in the morning and post it up. I am off tomorrow, wifes turn, and Wed. I have a meeting at 7am ...gotta drive almost an hour to get there so I have 2 days off grrrrrr..... mot cooperating!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

When are you taking your test(s)?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

I have to sit down with my new boss and talk about it. He wants a timeline and is willing to pay me more when I complete them. I know that they are wanting me out in the field sooner than later. My trainer doesnt feel this isthe right approch...but what does he know (5+years service, knows alot of the equipment, good personal skills, certified master technician, also holds the gas liscense for the company) boss= paper pusher.

I am good when I learn stuff but it took me almost a year to do it withmy last job...knowing customers etc... he just walks into places and people all know him. We service and do warrenty work for hundreds of peices of equipment in every restruant in central florida... well not every but any who buy these equipments. vulcan, wolf, blodgett etc.... a couple of companies Chilis, KFC, ummmm i could go on and on very big chains all the way to mom and pops. Busy business.... and working 10hour days minimum is getting a little outta hand. I could work more if my wife wasn't in school, weird timing all of this but I got to suck it up. I am getting hella stronger and my mind is opening up right along with my muscle gains. I am so much more focused on things it is kinda weird. I just wish the wife would step it up a notch and get some more energy...she is going in the right direction she justs nees a boost!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%

I have to sit down with my new boss and talk about it. He wants a timeline and is willing to pay me more when I complete them. I know that they are wanting me out in the field sooner than later. My trainer doesnt feel this isthe right approch...but what does he know (5+years service, knows alot of the equipment, good personal skills, certified master technician, also holds the gas liscense for the company) boss= paper pusher.

I am good when I learn stuff but it took me almost a year to do it withmy last job...knowing customers etc... he just walks into places and people all know him. We service and do warrenty work for hundreds of peices of equipment in every restruant in central florida... well not every but any who buy these equipments. vulcan, wolf, blodgett etc.... a couple of companies Chilis, KFC, ummmm i could go on and on very big chains all the way to mom and pops. Busy business.... and working 10hour days minimum is getting a little outta hand. I could work more if my wife wasn't in school, weird timing all of this but I got to suck it up. I am getting hella stronger and my mind is opening up right along with my muscle gains. I am so much more focused on things it is kinda weird. I just wish the wife would step it up a notch and get some more energy...she is going in the right direction she justs nees a boost!
    Dont be afraid to give your body some more rest. Going to the gym (cardio/weights) is like a part time job lol, so in a way its like you have 2 jobs.

Good job with the improvements, keep it up!
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61

Dont be afraid to give your body some more rest. Going to the gym (cardio/weights) is like a part time job lol, so in a way its like you have 2 jobs.

Good job with the improvements, keep it up!
    Totally agree on the two job parts
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

I am going to the gym with a great nights rest tomorrow! cant wait
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

I am going to the gym with a great nights rest tomorrow! cant wait
    Yeah good sleep is priceless
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

Hope you are refreshed and energized. If you arent ready maybe take a few days off to really get your body primed and rested.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Did the ole' two and two with the HGHPRo. Two at night last night and two 1 hour before workout. I will let you know how I feel tomorrow. I saw where nate and john posted the benifits of taking it this way. I want to see fo myself.

crunches feet up 75, left and right 50each, floor 75, in air 50
    leg raises 10, l&r knee lifts 10 each

dips 1x20

legpress and calves superset
    15x4plates + 20x 4 plates
    15x6plates + 20x 6 plates
    10x6plates

curls to press incline bench super set
    3x12@30,35,30

standing overhead tri extension
    3x20@ 40,45,45

bench press
    1x12@135
    1x6@185
    1x12@135

curls to reverse curls
    3x12@25

I did some other sets of DB with 15lbs raise arms straight in front the move to side back to the middle then down... I need to figure out this name but it felt good!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Used HGHPro 2 at night three in the morning before workout. I wasn't as sore the other day so I think that is worked...at least helped. I will follow up a bit more the following days and let you know how I feel .

Back extension machine + crunches + back extension machine
    1x20 @170lbs + 50 crunhc feet in air, 50 to left, 50 to right, 50 feet on floor + 1x20 @ 210

Tread mill

Incline 384 3.23 miles 34:44min

Then home tomorrow hopefully will be a big back day!

I got to tile my bathroom replace toilet... this is going to be ummm interesting.

Food this morning peanut butter+vanilla yogurt+cottage cheese+banana+milk water and ice smoothie
    3eggs + 1 white, 2 slices turkey backon and 1 allnatural everything bagel<---big boy not sure the carbs but i would estimate at least 50-60
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Used HGHPro 2 at night three in the morning before workout. I wasn't as sore the other day so I think that is worked...at least helped. I will follow up a bit more the following days and let you know how I feel .

Back extension machine + crunches + back extension machine
    1x20 @170lbs + 50 crunhc feet in air, 50 to left, 50 to right, 50 feet on floor + 1x20 @ 210

Tread mill

Incline 384 3.23 miles 34:44min

Then home tomorrow hopefully will be a big back day!

I got to tile my bathroom replace toilet... this is going to be ummm interesting.

Food this morning peanut butter+vanilla yogurt+cottage cheese+banana+milk water and ice smoothie
    3eggs + 1 white, 2 slices turkey backon and 1 allnatural everything bagel<---big boy not sure the carbs but i would estimate at least 50-60
    U had a big ass breakfast BudMan!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Turns out thing are good, just wish I would get to the gym more. I took thrre caps last night hoping to go to the gym and damn my alarm didnt go off. I had it set tested it evrything and well I will have the phone next o the bed tonight!

Whos callin at 4am to wake me? hahahahaha
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Turns out thing are good, just wish I would get to the gym more. I took thrre caps last night hoping to go to the gym and damn my alarm didnt go off. I had it set tested it evrything and well I will have the phone next o the bed tonight!

Not me!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

what's your time zone? LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

do you like three caps better than four?

Im big boy so I like 4. Ive taken five before. once or twice a week when i take 3z I take two caps hghpro and 3 3z's. Five nights a week i take 4 hghpros
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Had a great workout yesterday morning... got up before alarm went off....must be that internal clock. HGHPro is working wonders! I am very please with the outcome and will continue using this product between breaks.

So far my sleep has improved, my strength has improved, recovery has definitly improved<------biggest thingI have noticed is that I am still sore just not painfully sore.

I like the2at night and three before working out. This way seems to improve the recovery more. Hopfully I will get home in time tonight to post yesterdays workout. I was up at 330am yesterday and didn't get home til 10pm<---due to work, So I would say I slept good last night!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

I think I found it, I have been having some good success lately. Taking 2 HGHPro at night the night before workouts and then taking # caps HGHPro hourish before workout seems to be having positive effects. I have been taking less time to recover and my sleep still has been good. My sleep issues I believe have been somewhat corrected, almost like HGHPro helped train my body to learn how to have proper rest. I have been having such vivid dreams as of late I sometimes don't know whats is and isn't real.

My nights before my off days I am using 3 caps HGHPro and seems to be just as effective. I am at 181 so I have gained a few pounds in the last couple of weeks, which is part of my long term goal.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%

I think I found it, I have been having some good success lately. Taking 2 HGHPro at night the night before workouts and then taking # caps HGHPro hourish before workout seems to be having positive effects. I have been taking less time to recover and my sleep still has been good. My sleep issues I believe have been somewhat corrected, almost like HGHPro helped train my body to learn how to have proper rest. I have been having such vivid dreams as of late I sometimes don't know whats is and isn't real.

My nights before my off days I am using 3 caps HGHPro and seems to be just as effective. I am at 181 so I have gained a few pounds in the last couple of weeks, which is part of my long term goal.
    sounds like a good supp regiment with 2 & 2 protocol, great job on playing with the dosing for optimal effect.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

it was weird how they both were doing the DL's I joined them just for the fun!

5@135
    5@185
    1@205
    3@235
    3@185
    5@135

So of the work out with the old guy..... he is helping but I dont see the reasoning behind the ses and reps.. I also had other exercises but I just wanted to list this. I did take 2 caps last nights and three this morning. Tonight will be three with some DAA ohhhboy goin to get that TEST UP too... I plan on the animals coming out soon!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Little stiff from the Dead Lifts Monday but only stiff no doms like other times... I think that the HGHPro does help in the aiding of recovery even during the day. I am not getting so tired and really like the outcome so far. I weighed myself today up to 182.3 steady rise... bout a lb a week sounds good to me!

Take two more tonight and will be taking three in the morning... 345 to be exact.. gotta be at work early so grrrr I got to be at the gym by 450 to get a good one int!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

yeah I got to try something to get an edge!
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

yeah I got to try something to get an edge!
    What kind of "edge"?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

Edge by working out with the elderly...at least they know their stuff.

Yesterday was crazy probably shouldn't have done so much my legs are starting to creep up on the DOMS grrrrr was very productive my abs are still sore.
    Still got the 2 at night and 3 in the morning. I want to give it another week or so so my body can get use to it to see if I notice any more. I do notice that throughout the day I still am feeling good i did not experience DOMS til about 2pm today so maybe HGHPro helped delay that. I am still getting good sleeps last night I took 3 before be and woke up ready to go...little grougy(sp?) but still feeling rested enough at least I got 6.5 hours sleep. yesterdays workout well here it is.

Crunch machine
    2x50@40
    Crunches
    1x50 feet on air
    1x50 feet on ground
    1x100 feet on bar

Squats( smith ) + side bends 15lb Db + frogkicks
    1x10@65+ Sidebend 50+fk30
    1x8@105+sidebend50+30fk
    1x6@155+50sidebend+30fk
    1x4@195+50sidebend+30fk
    1x6@155+50sidebend+30fk
    1x8@105+50sidebend+30fk
    1x10@65+50sidebend+30fk
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%

This eating healthy and supplements really give me gas... I have been treating everyone wrong...man I thought some probiotics would helps prevent it ...man red meat really make them potent. Anyone have this.... I eat al whole grains I guess to much fiber I dont know.... maybe I need souluble fiber or insouluble fiber?

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM+DRIVE breakin the cap log!
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:38 AM
  2. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:02 AM
  3. This buds for you...
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9