Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Normally after doing a few legs exercises I am sore as all hell, I feel like I have overcome that sooner because of the added sleep the last couple of days. HGHPro has givin my nights rests a whole nother level! Amazing how excited I was when I got the samples...now I am going to be 90days... unbelieveable. Thanks AI Sports, this is something many dream of. And with the weight gains that I expect to happen I hope it is in some good mass...at least give me some noticable size gains!

I went ahead and did cardio becausei need to give the legs some work! I should take a picture and post it... I bet I get a laugh or two. Maybe tonight after kids go to bed I will humiliate myself!

Back extension machine
    3x20 @ 190,210,230

incline situp and russian twist superset

[email protected] + [email protected] + 1x10 @25 + 1x20+25 <------ all this without rest...burned!!!!
    [email protected]+ [email protected]

crunch machine [email protected]

Treadmill

2.4 miles, 575 incline 30min

2. You got me wanting to add HGHpro to my stack because I am dying after workouts. Enhanced recovery would be a huuuuge benefit, esp since I am going at it hard like I'm on a cycle of PH. It is still early on so can you imagine the effects after +60 days?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    You got me wanting to add HGHpro to my stack because I am dying after workouts. Enhanced recovery would be a huuuuge benefit, esp since I am going at it hard like I'm on a cycle of PH. It is still early on so can you imagine the effects after +60 days?

I like the sleep and the awesome "BIG" feeling when in the gym. I know the mirrors are there to keep me motivated but damn preacher curls make them biceps pop... the vascularity from the GLycobol(which tomorrow morning is my last dose! it was nice) the recover pro is also nice for during workouts. I like it because it is refreshing and has no sugar..unlike other sports drinks

4. Definitly doing some good work in the gym. I have been upping some weight really trying to push it hard. Only giving myself 20sec rest inbetween everything really pushes me!

Back extension 2x20 170,190lbs
    Crunches fewet in air, floor,side, bar 1x50 each
    underhand grip lat pull [email protected]
    db lat row [email protected]
    benchpress wide and close superset
    2x20 +2x12 @95
    cables 40lb 3x12:
    incline fly
    cross over high
    single hand pulls down sides

Lat pull down 3x20 @100

rear delt machine 1x20, 2x12 @ 90

cable tri and bicep 3x20 @ 50

5. I gots me $75 for supplements... can anyone suggest some good stuff ...I need alot! Protein, and something thats going to make me crazy in the gym... I got preworkouts but I feel I need more. Tell me what the benifits agmatine are... I think I am going to just get that and some protein.... I would like to get more butI would imagine both those would be around 75... I am getting the cheapest protein out there maybe 2. I need some good deals in the next week or so....

I am definitely going to be adding weight cause come spring I am gong to shred!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I gots me $75 for supplements... can anyone suggest some good stuff ...I need alot! Protein, and something thats going to make me crazy in the gym... I got preworkouts but I feel I need more. Tell me what the benifits agmatine are... I think I am going to just get that and some protein.... I would like to get more butI would imagine both those would be around 75... I am getting the cheapest protein out there maybe 2. I need some good deals in the next week or so.... I am definitely going to be adding weight cause come spring I am gong to shred!
    There should be some stores that sell 5lb tubs of protein for $35.

Theres wholesale nutrition place by my house that sells 5lb tubs for $32 each

7. I picked out some stuff and almost ready to go... now seems agmatine is out everywhere.. I am not ordering til I get my hands on this.... It must be good, its always out of stock

8. I had another great sleep and workout tuesday. I have not been experienceing the long lasting DOMS. I am quite please with that. The sleep and mornings workouts have been very nice.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I had another great sleep and workout tuesday. I have not been experienceing the long lasting DOMS. I am quite please with that. The sleep and mornings workouts have been very nice.
    good to hear. sleep is crucial to growth and with hghpro the extra growth hormone output , esp long term, adds up big time. That said, short term hghpro works, I just think 8 weeks or more is best;although many people have done four weeks and notice it effects.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. Thanksman... I got money for supplements for christmas... But since i started my new job it only pays every two weeks... so the 13th is my first paycheck... I will wait til then! I hope that everyone has their stock filled I am really looking for some results. Do you think stacking DAA and Agmatne with HGHPro would be a good choice?
    I need some added aggression in the mornings. I will be getting up even earlier for this job so that means earlier to bed and to the gym.

11. DAA + Agmatine + HGHpro looks like you're hitting a few different angles of supplementation and makes for a relatively cheap THREE product stack. It looks like we have Agmatine in stock at our official site right now.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

12. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    DAA + Agmatine + HGHpro looks like you're hitting a few different angles of supplementation and makes for a relatively cheap THREE product stack. It looks like we have Agmatine in stock at our official site right now.
    Definitely a solid economy stack when you start hittin up the bulk supps. I have yet to try agmatine . . . not sure why I am waiting
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    DAA + Agmatine + HGHpro looks like you're hitting a few different angles of supplementation and makes for a relatively cheap THREE product stack. It looks like we have Agmatine in stock at our official site right now.
    Yep andI got that 30% of coupon... just waiting on the daa caps to come back in stock. You guys have the best prices on that!
    I just wish that Nutraplanet ...the store here carried such items so I could also buy some other stuff without paying shipping on 2 orders. I may just buy what I want from AI and get another army man then just go to my local supplement store to get the rest,I just try to stretch out my money...

14. This sickness is draining me. I was hoping to have a good night sleep but couldnt breathe through my nose really prevents that. I use nasel flush, breathe right strip, vicks vapor rub, theraflu and sudafed I think.... hgh pro, vitamins, vitamin c <---lotsa, milk thisle, probiotics, I a mdying now... so tired but hae to wait a little while cause kids still awake. I went to bed at 845pm last night woke up at 1230 ready to go.... hit another theraflu went back to sleep got back up at 410, took pre workout, made intra drink got everything ready for work went to the gym back home at 640am had fruit protein smoothie, ate bagel w/ peanut butter around 730, had a fig greek yogurt(so nasty!) about 900am, steak and rice 130pm w/ apple, dinner at 530pm left over smoked chiken turned into soup all kindsa veggies, crystal light rasberry tea I am ready for bed.

Back extension 2x20 @230
    cunches
    1x75 feet in air, 1x75 feet on ground, 1x50 feet on bar, 1x50 left,1x50right,1x50 in air

leg raises 2x15
    gironda dips 2x20
    db bench
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    front db lat [email protected], [email protected]
    side to side [email protected]
    underhand cable
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    2x10 pull ups
    curlbar
    1x20 bar weight
    [email protected]+bar weight
    tri over head curlbar
    1x10@ bar weight
    [email protected]+bar weight

15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You put caps on THREE if you dont think it would be good or what you want foe the log let me know beforeI buy... I can hold off till the log is done beforeI add those two... I just am thinking about laying off some stim preworkouts for a few weeks and from what I am reading Agmatine would be good for a replacemnts... probably add some creatine to it I am not sure how I want to go about it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

You put caps on THREE if you dont think it would be good or what you want foe the log let me know beforeI buy... I can hold off till the log is done beforeI add those two... I just am thinking about laying off some stim preworkouts for a few weeks and from what I am reading Agmatine would be good for a replacemnts... probably add some creatine to it I am not sure how I want to go about it.
    This is what I would get and buy...

AI website and get some agmatine, and go (recover pro if u have money left over) to your favorite sup website and buy just whey $30 protein by sport pharma cheap with plenty of servings and taste pretty good you can get 300-500g of creatine for 10-15$$$...

There is your $75 well spent.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I was just emphasizing that it would be three products for a cheap price. Agmatine and DAA relatively cheap in comparison to a lot of other products. You can get whatever you want
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

18. ALL GOOD

19. This HGHPro is something else. I cant believe how well it makes me sleep, and feel the next morning. Someone definitly had good scores in chem class!
    SO ... work out was short but good.

leg lifts
    2x20

front db raise
    [email protected]
    side db raise
    [email protected]
    squats
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    curl to press db
    [email protected]
    tri db
    [email protected]
    [email protected] seated calveraise

it was quick but still shakin this sickness...and had to shop... got me andthe wife some vitamins so every little thing help0s

20. Still stupid sore today... hate this. My legs are neglected..hahahha

light workout today

lots of stretching!

Superset staggard lat pulldown and tri pulldown

[email protected] + [email protected]
    [email protected] + [email protected]
    [email protected] + 1x20 @ 50

seated 90 leg press + calve raise

1x20@ 4plates +1x20 4plate
    [email protected] + 1x15 @6plate
    [email protected] + 1x15 @ 6plate

curl+reverse curl
    [email protected]

1x20 db lunges 25lb each hand so 50?

seated machine preacher curl
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

more stretching and home for another lond day. Gong over to friends house to have the kids playand eat my buds favorite bluecheese crumble burgers... I would consider this my cheatmeal of the week

21. Yeah, I've neglected my legs until recently and they take forever to recover. I'm keeping it light for another few weeks as the legs adapt to training. The stretching will really help circulation and recovery, but I rarely stretch
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

22. finished the first bottle today.... I had one extra cap. YYYEEEESSSSS nothing like a little extra to make me happy, NEW YEARS.

23. Short nights rest but with HGHPro it workedout!Had only 5.5hours sleep but still felt good. I am running on empty now.. getting ready to go to bed. I might get up in the morning but not sureIif I will be rested enough to work out. I/we will see
    Great workout out this morning... it was only 45 min but I feel I gave it a go!

Back extension machine
    [email protected]

cunches 50 feet in air, 50 feet o nbar, 50 feet on floor, 50 rt side, 50 left side, 50 in air

decline situp w 25lb plate 2x20 sit up and russin twist

bench press close grip and wide grip
    1x12 95 + 1x12 @95
    2x12@ 135 + 2x12@ 135

decline bench press
    3x12@ 40, 50 , 60

high cable cross over
    [email protected]
    cable side lat pull down
    [email protected]
    2x30 frog kick up[ there somewhere inbetween the bench sets

24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Short nights rest but with HGHPro it workedout!Had only 5.5hours sleep but still felt good. I am running on empty now.. getting ready to go to bed. I might get up in the morning but not sureIif I will be rested enough to work out. I/we will see
    Great workout out this morning... it was only 45 min but I feel I gave it a go!
    Good sleep news! It is easy to see how Smeton has gotten addicted to HGHpro. I CANNOT wait to hit this up in a few months.

Do you feel this is affecting recovery and strength?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

25. I do, I only wish I would be able to get more out of the product. My main problem now is time. I can only workout in the morning and I have to sleep. Those two are very important to gaining muscle. I also have to care for a wife and kids, they also need my attention. With this new job I am not able to hit the gym as much, or as long. I definitly have increase my strength in the last month, and as far as recovery.... except my legs ...when I exercise other body parts my soreness is decrease. My legs are a different story since I rarely lift heavy weights with them the tend to hurt more. I can push some weights butI pay dearly fo it.

26. The week end workouts have been awesome, the extra sleep and time make a hella bit of difference. I workedout today preworkout free. Was a little less focused/amped but the strength is great. mainly tris and bis today... little chest and shoulders. My weight is up another lbs. I waited a week before posting it. I wanted to make sure it stayed on. My cal intake has definitly increase since I stopped taking the Glycobol.

27. So tomorrow will be my first day back after being sick. It is so crazy when you have kids you never now what is going to brought home. The wife and oldest kid sick this week end (daughter still fighting off a double ear,sinus and throat infection. Wife was down for 2 days this weekend, and of course monday night I get hit..well 1 am tuesday morning could barely walk to the kitchen to get meds.... to much pride to wakre the wife. I had the chills so bad my legs and body was shiking so bad I couldnt walk right. I ened up sweat shirt socks and long shorts and sweatin it out all night and most the next day. Looks great for my new job...not so much. I feel good now so weird how hard it hit and left. I am going to work out tomorrow morning. thank you Jesus for the strength.....

28. BTW haven't missed a night with HGHPro, despite that one ill night mostly my nights have been very peaceful and wake up refreshed!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    BTW haven't missed a night with HGHPro, despite that one ill night mostly my nights have been very peaceful and wake up refreshed!
    Consistency is key with this product I am sure, just like when I ran IGF-2
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

30. Had a great workout ... man it felt good. Really weird not using those pre-workouts. I felt strong this morning and worked out the abs leglifts left right and center, weighted situps and russian twist, side to side dumbells.
    Legs leg press, calve raise and lunges
    arms curls. reverse curls, curls to press.

Sleep was crazy good.

I now have to study for my job electrical, gas, and steam test. each is very difficult. I will benifit as soon as I pass each....raises raises raises.. cant wait. At least so far, this company wants me to suceed!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM+DRIVE breakin the cap log!
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:38 PM
  2. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:02 AM
  3. This buds for you...
    By spatch in forum General Chat