Breakin Buds personal records 90days of HGHPro (Sponsered log)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. I think I need to try and write down me dreams... they have been so vivid!

Little sore after yesterday, and already feeling the tri's....felt good till the end I started to get burnt. I did have an extra 20min that I had ti fill and I think it got the best of me. I managed to really pull off some PR's today and think I need to up some weights. It is almost like I haven't been pushing myself hard enough. I know I have said this before but I should be a little sore...this time I did it right.

tri pulldown straight bar + low row
    20x50lb + 12x120lb
    20x57.5 + 12x 200lb
    20x65 + 8 x 240
    20x72.5
    10x80

curls bar only 3x20
    curls + reverse curls
    [email protected]

tri extension db 3x12 45lb, 50lb, 45lb
    [email protected]

bench on back tri extension
    [email protected]

Seated bent over rear delt
    [email protected]

leg raise
    2x20
    1x75 crunch feet on floor
    1x75 feet on bar
    1x50 feet bar right and left

treadmill
    .75 mile 105incline 10minutes

curls bar only
    2x20

2. in your bench routine is your close grip < shoulder width to empahsize tri work or is it just a shoulder width grip to use different angles on the pecs?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. Different angles on pecs, wide med(shoulder width) and close about 12 inches apart. close grip seems to work the inner/bottom pecs better, I think.

4. BTW my tri's are killing me. My normal want to stretch them by putting hand behind head and pulling elbow with other hand.... aint happening!

5. Darn. I just realized that I haven't directly worked triceps this week...lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. keep up the good work.

what is nutrition like right now and what is the goal your working on right now?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

7. I have added a meal before workouts either a bowl of cinnamin chex or instant oatmeal. after workouts fruit and bagel with protein...workdays and nonworkdays 2oatmeal packets with fruit smoothie proteinpowder, yogurt, cottage cheese what ever I can throw in it. I have been trying to incorporate more dark greens but the wife doesnt care for them...so more salads lately. no fast foods, carbs and protein for mostly everymeal I slowed up on the counting part only becauseI am lazy<----- at least I admit it

Workout today was pretty good, got called out to work last night around 3 and got home to get a couple more hours sleep before getting to the gym by 730 am.

Still the hghpro is nice I am at 179.64 lbs 2.5 gain sinceI started HGHPro and uping the cal intake by around 400cal daily

incline curl to press
    [email protected] db
    [email protected] lb db

bent over lat raise and underhand lat raise
    [email protected] + [email protected]

clean shrug + db shrug
    [email protected]+ [email protected]

underhand low row + med grip row

shoulder press machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

single hand lat pull down(not sure... individual grips pull down)
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

rear delt machine
    1x20 @ 70
    [email protected] 70

Took 2glycolbol(weeks worth left)
    1multi, 1 pronutrients omega
    32oz smoothie cottage cheese, strawberry greek yogurt, blackberries, pineapple, orange juice, milk, protien powder, ice, 1/2 blueberry yogurt. 15min later 2 instant oatmeal

8. So since Saturday I have already put in 39hrs... still got three more days on cal then back to normal life. I was able to get a workout in between calls this morning. Only had 3 hours sleep between yesterdays 15hrs and todays 16. I little tired. I did notice I am getting some width and mass in shoulder chest area. I am really liking what I am seeing. I have been sleeping the best I can but with work right now I cant comment on how good things are causeI am basically running on fumes. I know I willpost better in a few days!

I got one in this morning at 630-715.. I was not performing at my best but i got a few good reps/sets in

1x20legraise
    1x10 knee raises l,r, and middle
    2x20 dips
    1x50 feet floor crunch
    1x75 feet bar crunch
    [email protected] curl to reverse curl
    bench press
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    curl to reverse curl
    [email protected],25
    preacher curls
    1x10,1x8,1x10 @50lbs
    vbar tri pull down
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    cable crossover,wing flappin(dont know name) and underhand
    [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

9. Better than me, I would've skipped the gym. That new job gotcha hopping huh.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Better than me, I would've skipped the gym. That new job gotcha hopping huh.
    No last week with old job... I am on call. I gave them my 2 week notice because I knew I was on call and didn't want to mess everyone up during the holidays. I am a man of my word!

Good work out yesterday, for what I could do. the time has been all for work and not me so i did what I could do.

1mile 10min 81 incline
    leg raise 2x10
    crunches 2x50
    russian twist w/25lb 3x20
    incline crunch 1x20, [email protected]
    seated calve raise 45lb 1x40,1x30,1x20
    legpress 4plate 1x20, 6plate 2x10

legs this morning a little tender not to bad, i need to do more leg exercises....the chicken leg look is no longer cool. hahahahaha

11. Normally after doing a few legs exercises I am sore as all hell, I feel like I have overcome that sooner because of the added sleep the last couple of days. HGHPro has givin my nights rests a whole nother level! Amazing how excited I was when I got the samples...now I am going to be 90days... unbelieveable. Thanks AI Sports, this is something many dream of. And with the weight gains that I expect to happen I hope it is in some good mass...at least give me some noticable size gains!

I went ahead and did cardio becausei need to give the legs some work! I should take a picture and post it... I bet I get a laugh or two. Maybe tonight after kids go to bed I will humiliate myself!

Back extension machine
    3x20 @ 190,210,230

incline situp and russian twist superset

[email protected] + [email protected] + 1x10 @25 + 1x20+25 <------ all this without rest...burned!!!!
    [email protected]+ [email protected]

crunch machine [email protected]

Treadmill

2.4 miles, 575 incline 30min

12. You got me wanting to add HGHpro to my stack because I am dying after workouts. Enhanced recovery would be a huuuuge benefit, esp since I am going at it hard like I'm on a cycle of PH. It is still early on so can you imagine the effects after +60 days?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

13. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    You got me wanting to add HGHpro to my stack because I am dying after workouts. Enhanced recovery would be a huuuuge benefit, esp since I am going at it hard like I'm on a cycle of PH. It is still early on so can you imagine the effects after +60 days?

I like the sleep and the awesome "BIG" feeling when in the gym. I know the mirrors are there to keep me motivated but damn preacher curls make them biceps pop... the vascularity from the GLycobol(which tomorrow morning is my last dose! it was nice) the recover pro is also nice for during workouts. I like it because it is refreshing and has no sugar..unlike other sports drinks

14. Definitly doing some good work in the gym. I have been upping some weight really trying to push it hard. Only giving myself 20sec rest inbetween everything really pushes me!

Back extension 2x20 170,190lbs
    Crunches fewet in air, floor,side, bar 1x50 each
    underhand grip lat pull [email protected]
    db lat row [email protected]
    benchpress wide and close superset
    2x20 +2x12 @95
    cables 40lb 3x12:
    incline fly
    cross over high
    single hand pulls down sides

Lat pull down 3x20 @100

rear delt machine 1x20, 2x12 @ 90

cable tri and bicep 3x20 @ 50

15. I gots me $75 for supplements... can anyone suggest some good stuff ...I need alot! Protein, and something thats going to make me crazy in the gym... I got preworkouts but I feel I need more. Tell me what the benifits agmatine are... I think I am going to just get that and some protein.... I would like to get more butI would imagine both those would be around 75... I am getting the cheapest protein out there maybe 2. I need some good deals in the next week or so....

I am definitely going to be adding weight cause come spring I am gong to shred!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I gots me $75 for supplements... can anyone suggest some good stuff ...I need alot! Protein, and something thats going to make me crazy in the gym... I got preworkouts but I feel I need more. Tell me what the benifits agmatine are... I think I am going to just get that and some protein.... I would like to get more butI would imagine both those would be around 75... I am getting the cheapest protein out there maybe 2. I need some good deals in the next week or so.... I am definitely going to be adding weight cause come spring I am gong to shred!
    There should be some stores that sell 5lb tubs of protein for $35.

Theres wholesale nutrition place by my house that sells 5lb tubs for $32 each

17. I picked out some stuff and almost ready to go... now seems agmatine is out everywhere.. I am not ordering til I get my hands on this.... It must be good, its always out of stock

18. I had another great sleep and workout tuesday. I have not been experienceing the long lasting DOMS. I am quite please with that. The sleep and mornings workouts have been very nice.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I had another great sleep and workout tuesday. I have not been experienceing the long lasting DOMS. I am quite please with that. The sleep and mornings workouts have been very nice.
    good to hear. sleep is crucial to growth and with hghpro the extra growth hormone output , esp long term, adds up big time. That said, short term hghpro works, I just think 8 weeks or more is best;although many people have done four weeks and notice it effects.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

20. Thanksman... I got money for supplements for christmas... But since i started my new job it only pays every two weeks... so the 13th is my first paycheck... I will wait til then! I hope that everyone has their stock filled I am really looking for some results. Do you think stacking DAA and Agmatne with HGHPro would be a good choice?
    I need some added aggression in the mornings. I will be getting up even earlier for this job so that means earlier to bed and to the gym.

21. DAA + Agmatine + HGHpro looks like you're hitting a few different angles of supplementation and makes for a relatively cheap THREE product stack. It looks like we have Agmatine in stock at our official site right now.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    DAA + Agmatine + HGHpro looks like you're hitting a few different angles of supplementation and makes for a relatively cheap THREE product stack. It looks like we have Agmatine in stock at our official site right now.
    Definitely a solid economy stack when you start hittin up the bulk supps. I have yet to try agmatine . . . not sure why I am waiting
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

23. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    DAA + Agmatine + HGHpro looks like you're hitting a few different angles of supplementation and makes for a relatively cheap THREE product stack. It looks like we have Agmatine in stock at our official site right now.
    Yep andI got that 30% of coupon... just waiting on the daa caps to come back in stock. You guys have the best prices on that!
    I just wish that Nutraplanet ...the store here carried such items so I could also buy some other stuff without paying shipping on 2 orders. I may just buy what I want from AI and get another army man then just go to my local supplement store to get the rest,I just try to stretch out my money...

24. This sickness is draining me. I was hoping to have a good night sleep but couldnt breathe through my nose really prevents that. I use nasel flush, breathe right strip, vicks vapor rub, theraflu and sudafed I think.... hgh pro, vitamins, vitamin c <---lotsa, milk thisle, probiotics, I a mdying now... so tired but hae to wait a little while cause kids still awake. I went to bed at 845pm last night woke up at 1230 ready to go.... hit another theraflu went back to sleep got back up at 410, took pre workout, made intra drink got everything ready for work went to the gym back home at 640am had fruit protein smoothie, ate bagel w/ peanut butter around 730, had a fig greek yogurt(so nasty!) about 900am, steak and rice 130pm w/ apple, dinner at 530pm left over smoked chiken turned into soup all kindsa veggies, crystal light rasberry tea I am ready for bed.

Back extension 2x20 @230
    cunches
    1x75 feet in air, 1x75 feet on ground, 1x50 feet on bar, 1x50 left,1x50right,1x50 in air

leg raises 2x15
    gironda dips 2x20
    db bench
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    front db lat [email protected], [email protected]
    side to side [email protected]
    underhand cable
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    2x10 pull ups
    curlbar
    1x20 bar weight
    [email protected]+bar weight
    tri over head curlbar
    [email protected] bar weight
    [email protected]+bar weight

25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You put caps on THREE if you dont think it would be good or what you want foe the log let me know beforeI buy... I can hold off till the log is done beforeI add those two... I just am thinking about laying off some stim preworkouts for a few weeks and from what I am reading Agmatine would be good for a replacemnts... probably add some creatine to it I am not sure how I want to go about it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM+DRIVE breakin the cap log!
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:38 PM
  2. NATURAL to JUICED personal stength records
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:02 AM
  3. This buds for you...
    By spatch in forum General Chat