Watermelon Cooler Hemavol? whats this? get in and find out!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, so got a nice package from ups today.

excited, will take my first dose of it today before I go to work!

Lets get this party started.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can only see like half of your pic.. Not sure if it bc I'm on my phone?

Have you ever used Hemavol before?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, sure haven't.

so, just got back from the gym where I work, the head trainer is teaching me some new dynamic workouts. today was all lower body (and i just hit legs on monday :_(

brutal, we fixed my imbalances in my squat/lunge position. anyhow, man, burning was intense, but inbetween him talking, i was able to recover noticably faster, in order to perform the next set without humiliation.

couple of times thought the glutes were gonna knot up, but nope.

was it the hemavol? only time will tell......

other good stuff. mixed great, tasted like watermelon. wasn't over the top though like with other watermelon products (like amino x, which i can mix with 20 oz of water and it's still sweet)

this is a good thing, cause i dont want to sip on my hemavol, i'd rather slam it down quick. and i dont like slamming over 10oz of water. makes you have to piss during your w/o.

going for round two in a bit, going to hit chest, lets all pull for a nice pump.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome review so far, keep it up!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got back from the gym, here's what i did...

4 sets of incline d/b presses
4 sets of machine fly's, nice and wide, like i was trying to hug a redwood.
4 sets of flat d/b presses
4 sets of incline fly's
4 sets of decline bb press
4 sets of scapula depression (push down on dip machine, keeping arms str8, no elbow flexion)
4 sets of superset crunch/ab coaster
4 sets of pushups using round d/b's for handles (help stabelize the wrist)

time in gym 1hr 10min

would of normally ended with some cardio, but since i was sweatin my asss off earlier, i skipped it. any how, had a great pump, felt freaking good. nice mind/muscle connection too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so just got back from training. hit back/shoulders.

warm up was 7min on the eliptical, at level 15.
started out with warming up the rotator cuffs, good burn.

completely new back workout for me, i'll try to name off the stuff we did, but man, i can barely type.

bent over b/b rows, 2:1 ratio, hit as many reps as we could for 20 sec, then 10 sec rest back into reps for 20 sec... did 7 sets of these
back was pumped like a mofo.
pull ups, super wide grip, rest/pause sets/3 of them.
d/b rows, 3 sets
wide grip rows superset'd with shoulder press with extended reps
lateral raise supersetd with knee ups(3), & crunch (4), 7 sets total.

head trainer is working with me to correct my weak areas, as I am training to begin training. lol. so form/technique was super critical, man, my ass was kicked all over the place. knocked all of this out in an 1hr.

good pump though. should of carbed up the night before, next time i will though. damn.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured out what the first exercise was, fst-7 training. Interesting.

Upper back, shoulders are pretty sore today.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and back together is too much for me, lol I spent over a hour on just shoulders today...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was pretty intense, at one point I thought I was going to puke, lol, but I didn't want to look like a puussy, so I sucked it up and kept going.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit shoulders today, whoo, nice pump in the arms.

cant wait until i hit just arms. def a notable change in "pump" from using this product, interesting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workout was 8min on the treadmil, walking at an incline of 11 degrees, 3mph

rotator cuff warm up exercises
seated lat raise
seated smith press
reverse fly ss with hanging knee ups
stability ball d/b presses,
stability ball complex shoulder d/b exercise (arnold press into single arm press into upright row)
stability ball skull crusher ss with crunch
reverse grip tricep ext ss with close hand push up on stability ball

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was pretty intense, at one point I thought I was going to puke, lol, but I didn't want to look like a puussy, so I sucked it up and kept going.
That's right no puss'n out!!!

I notice a arm pump on shoulder day too, lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it's pumping everything up!

Man can't wait to get mine in!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad you're liking it so far bro!

cant wait to get my tub of watermelon :cool:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got done with legs, dayum, my hams are wipped.

10 min on treadmil
dynamic warm up
4 sets of leg extensions
4 sets of back squat
4 sets of romanian dead lifts
4 sets of leg press
4 sets of leg curl

nice pump fo sho.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took yesterday off, but still drank my hemavol, i mixed it with sizeon & 20 oz of water.

fruit punch + watermelon....mmmmmm

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I like to use a scoop of Hemavol on off days when I do a little extra cardio.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i plan on taking this every day, even when i dont lift.

took my hemasvol yesterday, but didn't end up lifting until about 5-6 hrs later, still had a nice arm/chest pump in the gym though.

chest is sore today, but not as much as it could of been. didn't go all out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this would be a great product to make by the pitcher, and just sip on when thirsty. lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing really to change in updates, still having nice pumps in the gym.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still using my hemavol everyday. yesterday I took a scoop with some form x when I went to go visit my pops. had some good vascularity going on, and was complimented on how i'm looking.

going to try to drop 1-2 lbs of fat mass this last week before vaca.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love when people complement on your vascularity! Where you going for vacation?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so placed an order for 2 tubs of iforce's new "protean" yesterday.

have not recieved a confirmation email, or shipping info. money has been taken from account. emailed iforce.

leaving the country for 3 weeks at 6am on sat, dec 24th. hope it's here by friday.

managed to drop 5lbs in the last few weeks. still using the hemaswol, i mean hemavol. still liking it.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

have not recieved a confirmation email, or shipping info. money has been taken from account. emailed iforce.

leaving the country for 3 weeks at 6am on sat, dec 24th. hope it's here by friday.

managed to drop 5lbs in the last few weeks. still using the hemaswol, i mean hemavol. still liking it.
Great to hear man!!!!!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

if you ordered yesterday, it will be a 2 day ship most likely, so expect it thursday.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most likely not. a lady named mrs faith emailed me back saying my payment was declined, but uh, not according to my bank account.

so I took a screen shot of my online acct summary, and sent it to her. with all this mess up, there def will not be time to get my package.

edit*

okay, so this just had me thinking all night, so got up and called Faith, emails are not the way to go. phone calls are best all the way.

Talked to Faith, she explained the situation, and was working on taking care of it, she just needed to get what she could do next with her boss.

long story short, it would get taken care of, and I most likely would of recieved the protean by saturday.

but, unfortunately, under no fault of iforces, I am going out of the country for 3 weeks for my traditional wedding ceremony, and will be at the airport sat at 6am.

So I explained to her the problem, and thanked her for doing all she could to take care of me, but unfortunately it's that time of the year, and things are hectic for everyone.

I am pleased with their customer service via the phone, and impressed with her attempt to fix the problem.

hopefully i'll still get to try out the protean when i get back.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the order bro. Check your PMs and see if Vaughn can help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit*

okay, so this just had me thinking all night, so got up and called Faith, emails are not the way to go. phone calls are best all the way.

Talked to Faith, she explained the situation, and was working on taking care of it, she just needed to get what she could do next with her boss.

long story short, it would get taken care of, and I most likely would of recieved the protean by saturday.

but, unfortunately, under no fault of iforces, I am going out of the country for 3 weeks for my traditional wedding ceremony, and will be at the airport sat at 6am.

So I explained to her the problem, and thanked her for doing all she could to take care of me, but unfortunately it's that time of the year, and things are hectic for everyone.

I am pleased with their customer service via the phone, and impressed with her attempt to fix the problem.

hopefully i'll still get to try out the protean when i get back.
update

now, to get on the phone with the bank, it's telling them payment declined, it's telling me payment processed, and 75 taken out.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so called the bank, looks like it was charged twice, with the first charge being ok'd, and the 2nd being denied. i must have double clicked the order button. not sure, but dont double click the order button.

Mrs Vaughn was very helpful, and though i wont be able to get the protein until i get back, she was able to get the okay to overnight me some samples of the flavors I was going to try so I can get a review of them up before I go.

now that all thats taken care of we can get back to the log, christmas time is here.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for being understanding. Faith was really upset that we couldn't get your order done 100% properly due to the bank mixup.

You will have your samples(no bank to mess things up!) and hopefully we can get you all set after you get home.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so update, Im feeling a bit over stimmed out, so for now I'm going to be mixing my hemavol with my formula x as my pre w/o, maybe add in a bit of gatoraid.

some interesting articles in my journal of strength & conditioning about pre w/o eaa/carb injestion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so today, wanted to see if the pump from hemavol was in my head, so i hit back/arms without it. pump was just so so, nothing worth noting.

interesting. got some vpx power shock for my intra amino's. going to hit chest tomarrow, hoping for a sick pump.

hemavol + amino nitrates! bwa ha ha ha ha.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fruit punch maximize goes well with watermelon cooler hemavol.

the lemon and ras flavors go well together.

very good energy pump on my workout today, noticable on the very first exercise.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you mind posting a review for hemavol at supplementreviews.com for Us brother?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, i submitted my review, but somone reported it, and it is pending review now? thats wierd. you guys must have a lot of haters over there, or maybe I do? idk.

it's good stuff though. I prefer the lemon flavor over the watermelon. but both are good.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huh, i submitted my review, but somone reported it, and it is pending review now? thats wierd. you guys must have a lot of haters over there, or maybe I do? idk.

it's good stuff though. I prefer the lemon flavor over the watermelon. but both are good.
Thanks bud! It looks like there's some real hate going on over there in the iforce section .. Don't worry bout it brother