Dual review. Sann Fierce and Launch Full Impact 4350

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Dual review. Sann Fierce and Launch Full Impact 4350

Ok I'll start with Fierce. Fierce tasted really good first of all!. Great orange taste, reminds me of orange tang!. Mixes well too. Nice and clear. I didn't notice any energy at all while using Fierce. In fact I felt really relaxed, so much so that I almost didn't want to work out. I think there may be something in this that makes me feel sleepy. The last thing I tried that made me feel like this was Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL. So I'm guess the creatine nitrate did this to me, specifically the nitrates.

Ok with Launce Full Impact 4350 I used it pre-cardio. It has the Nitrates in it also but more stimulants that may off-set that relaxed feeling I think I'm getting from nitrates. This product also mixed quite well and was extremely tasty orange flavor also!. I did feel that relaxed feeling on the Launch 4350 also....But I had energy to push through my cardio like nobody's business. One thing I noticed though is that my heart rate, according to the cardio machine was 20-30 points higher than normal. That may have just been because I was able to push harder and go faster though. I didn't feel cracked out though which is a good thing because certain stimulants do that to me and it is no fun. After I finished my hour of steady state cardio I did so back extensions and noticed I had to rest longer between sets because my heart rate was much higher than normal. That slowed down the weight lifting part of my workout. I do some back and some abs with machines on my cardio days. Anyway, I would use the Launch 4350 again, just pre-cardio because I feel it shines there. With weights I wouldn't use either the Fierce of Launch 4350.

Maybe I'll try the Launch again and see how it goes, but of the two product I have to say Launch is the better one.

Thanks to SANN for the samples.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok I'll start with Fierce. Fierce tasted really good first of all!. Great orange taste, reminds me of orange tang!. Mixes well too. Nice and clear. I didn't notice any energy at all while using Fierce. In fact I felt really relaxed, so much so that I almost didn't want to work out. I think there may be something in this that makes me feel sleepy. The last thing I tried that made me feel like this was Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL. So I'm guess the creatine nitrate did this to me, specifically the nitrates.

Ok with Launce Full Impact 4350 I used it pre-cardio. It has the Nitrates in it also but more stimulants that may off-set that relaxed feeling I think I'm getting from nitrates. This product also mixed quite well and was extremely tasty orange flavor also!. I did feel that relaxed feeling on the Launch 4350 also....But I had energy to push through my cardio like nobody's business. One thing I noticed though is that my heart rate, according to the cardio machine was 20-30 points higher than normal. That may have just been because I was able to push harder and go faster though. I didn't feel cracked out though which is a good thing because certain stimulants do that to me and it is no fun. After I finished my hour of steady state cardio I did so back extensions and noticed I had to rest longer between sets because my heart rate was much higher than normal. That slowed down the weight lifting part of my workout. I do some back and some abs with machines on my cardio days. Anyway, I would use the Launch 4350 again, just pre-cardio because I feel it shines there. With weights I wouldn't use either the Fierce of Launch 4350.

Maybe I'll try the Launch again and see how it goes, but of the two product I have to say Launch is the better one.

Thanks to SANN for the samples.
    damn t-bone, i would have bet on you liking fierce the best...i got a decent stim boost from launch, i would have thought it was too much stim for you???

i agree though....i liked launch best also.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I recently found out that 1,3 dimeth products treat me well. Some other stimulants still do make me feel cracked out though. Lit-up from AN for instance makes me feel all cracked out even with just half a sample packet.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

I recently found out that 1,3 dimeth products treat me well. Some other stimulants still do make me feel cracked out though. Lit-up from AN for instance makes me feel all cracked out even with just half a sample packet.
    i really like 1,3 dime, but i build tolerance to them very fast. i try not to use them more than 3x week.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.23%

Tried Launch 4350 today again pre-cardio. Great workout and didn't get the high heart rate like before. Launch 4350 full impact is still better than Fierce. Sann is a great company. I remember when they came out with the first pre-workout product I ever heard of called V12. Also used to love "Tight" back in the day. Want to try the new version "Tight Xtreme Reloaded".
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.23%

I tried the Fierce again today but used it pre-cardio and not weights like last time. It still made me tired. Like I said before I believe the nitrates are what makes me feel so tired. My heart rate was much lower than normal during cardio. Also when doing some back extensions after my sets I would get dizzy when standing up and getting out of the machine. This is one of the reasons I think nitrates should be left out of dietary supplements. With the Launch, it has just enough stimulants to counter the tiredness feeling but I still do get the light headed feeling/dizzy when I'm doing sets of certain exercises.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.8%

I tried the Fierce again today but used it pre-cardio and not weights like last time. It still made me tired. Like I said before I believe the nitrates are what makes me feel so tired. My heart rate was much lower than normal during cardio. Also when doing some back extensions after my sets I would get dizzy when standing up and getting out of the machine. This is one of the reasons I think nitrates should be left out of dietary supplements. With the Launch, it has just enough stimulants to counter the tiredness feeling but I still do get the light headed feeling/dizzy when I'm doing sets of certain exercises.
    i guess this is another example of how people react differently....i have had great results with every nitrate product i have tried, i love em.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%

Excellent details!!! Thanks man.
    carlos_m at sann.net
    www.sann.net
    S.A.N. Representative: First In Sports Nutrition

http://www.facebook.com/san.supplements
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.23%

Bump for fun.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAN Nutrition "LAUNCH 4350 FULL IMPACT"
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:37 PM
  2. Who wants SAN Fierce and Launch at Nutra?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 07:55 PM