Cardiobro's log of Tropinol from IFORCE

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
whats going on everyone, Going to throw this together quick and post back with more detail later, Today will begin day 1 of tropinol added into my pct regiment. Going to come back later and edit this properly.

Some starting details - coming off a cycle of transaderm/epistrong and ultradrol, shut down is pretty good and so far havent noticed too great of recovery with DAA. Tropinol began today a couple hours ago, I am also incorporating Reversitol v2 into my log.

posting back later on when i get a free moment with starting weight/lifts/otherstats/pics(holidays and such im going to be quite busy)

Thanks all!

Okay starting weight this morning after 1 meal was 188 usually fasted im 183-184 but i did eat a ton yesterday muhahaha.

Lifts are such as this

Db flat bench 125s for 5
Deadlift 315 for 7
concentration curls 40s for 12 each arm
seated overhead tricep extension with dumbell 105lb for 13
shoulder military press 80s for 6
front squat 185 for 7

Going to throw up some pictures later on today hopefully (tough with family over at the moment for the holidays)

Goal on this pct is to maintain current weight and bodyfat throughout pct untill i start to chop a little more weight after i feel ive maintained my gains.

Thanks for subbing those who did!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in bro! Also logging tropinol but love RV2 from experience, I imagine with these two teaming together you will find your recovery very quickly! Good luck my brother!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in bro! Also logging tropinol but love RV2 from experience, I imagine with these two teaming together you will find your recovery very quickly! Good luck my brother!
Never used the two, but did use the big 3! Tropinol, testabolan v.2, and reversitol v.2 for the past 8 weeks as part of my pct. Loved every second of it!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 3

Today is day 3 on Tropinol. I am dosing at 2 preworkout and 1 postworkout, so far nothing incredible to note. I did move up on deadlift today by 1 rep however. Not sure if it was a direct effect or what but considering im in PCT, gains are the last thing id expect but there welcomed! Could also be accredited to the amount of food that ive been pounding down the last couple days haha, but either way Felt incredible in the gym. Ill be able to tell how this stuff really pans out within the next week. Im hoping it speeds up the testicular atrophy and such. thats my usual basis for how fast my natty test returns to normal.

I swear one of these days ill be able to get some pics up. Family is still here up from the south, there going back tomorrow and hopefully ill be able to snap some then.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Also, thanks for the support guys. Always nice having some feedback with these things =D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day 3 on Tropinol. I am dosing at 2 preworkout and 1 postworkout, so far nothing incredible to note. I did move up on deadlift today by 1 rep however. Not sure if it was a direct effect or what but considering im in PCT, gains are the last thing id expect but there welcomed! Could also be accredited to the amount of food that ive been pounding down the last couple days haha, but either way Felt incredible in the gym. Ill be able to tell how this stuff really pans out within the next week. Im hoping it speeds up the testicular atrophy and such. thats my usual basis for how fast my natty test returns to normal.

I swear one of these days ill be able to get some pics up. Family is still here up from the south, there going back tomorrow and hopefully ill be able to snap some then.
How long was your PH cycle again? Wondering how long/ how this product helps the PCT aspect. Tropinol to me is kinda like Prime, (hopefully not like Pink Magic lol). I am thinking about running a log post PCT after my next cycle to test it. Nutra has it for pretty cheap so I wanna run it lol.

Keep on posting bro, ill be here trying to help you along the way. BTW, How was the UD portion of your cycle? Thinking of extending my Sdrol with a UD bridge....

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in, but i hapen to dose mine with my first meal, 4th and 6th meal, that way it is about as even a dosing schedule as i can get,
I loved reversitol as well alone so this should be a great stack!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 5 today on tropinol.

Noticing atrophy diminishing already which is amazing, sex drive seems to be normal or above normal. Seemed to kick in about 2 days ago or day 3 on tropinol. So it seems as though my recovery is going amazing at the moment.

Had an amazing shoulder workout yesterday Pumped up as a mofo, not 100% sure if the pumps would be credited to this product but perhaps the drive could be. I snapped some pics yesterday, will throw them up later on tonight.

So basically just going by the libido increase and the atrophy diminishing this stuff seems to be working great. The DAA could also be acredited towards helping by some, however really noticing the positive effects 3 days in on tropinol seems to be too much of a coincidence. So im going to have to say that this stuff is doing what its advertised to do!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 6

Approaching the 1 week mark and feeling great! Im not sure whats in the water but my dumbbell bench went up by a rep today. Felt crazy strong through the workout. Im really enjoying PCT so far. I do seem to be up 1 pound which is probably not good. Could be water from the Creating though.

Day 6 and going great, if it keeps up this way ill probably be incorporating into my pcts in the future.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 8 today. Yesterday was a "burn day" took in about 1800 cals and did 2 hrs of slow walking on the treads burning 600 cals. Today i hit back. Numbers were a bit weaker then normal but ive been feeling crappy and have a bit of a deep cough. Also i got some blood drawn and really wasnt feelin it. Libido is still way up which is always great. The womans loving my rock hard d...... eltoids.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 13

Approaching week two, Pct is going great. Weight is about the same as it was at start. Fluctuating around 183. Finally got around to throwing up some before pics taken about a week ago. Going to edit them in here tonight after i post back my workout today. Going to be a burn or cardio day, hitting the gym in 20 min and going to try to knock out some police academy junk on the physical.

How many pull ups, they only say 5 is required... Lol

Run a mile and a half in under 12 min...

How many pushups in 60sec? 30 is required. Again Lol.

How many situps in 60sec 30 are required, again LolLol

Should be fun, will let you all know my numbers

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You noticing a huge libido boost? I sure the hell am!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
You noticing a huge libido boost? I sure the hell am!
Yes tbh thats the main thing ive noticed from this stuff, my bawls seem to be fuller and getting back to normal size which is good too. At least i know its working hahaha.

Numbers from the gym police acad test

17 pull ups

10min45sec mile nd a half (setting 8 on treadmill)

86 pushups with proper form in a min

81 situps in a min

Im thinking this should be a breeze.... muhahaha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you going to the police academy?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Congrats brother!! You putting yourself thru or did you get hired by a PD?
Paying my way through under a police dept as a special, Should be fun, probably going to take advantage of it and shred like a mofo ;)
Here come the pics
IMG_2027.JPG
IMG_2045.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes tbh thats the main thing ive noticed from this stuff, my bawls seem to be fuller and getting back to normal size which is good too. At least i know its working hahaha.

Numbers from the gym police acad test

17 pull ups

10min45sec mile nd a half (setting 8 on treadmill)

86 pushups with proper form in a min

81 situps in a min

Im thinking this should be a breeze.... muhahaha
Good luck brother you'll have fun!! Btw looking swole!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Good luck brother you'll have fun!! Btw looking swole!
Thanks bud!

So the last few days have been going awesome guys. Tropinol does exactly what its advertised to do. My bawls are just about normal as far as i can remember, and everything actually seems to be back to norm. I ran out of reversitol 2 days ago, and so its just the tropinol/DAA/creatinemono at the moment. Feeling good, My lifts have been up and down, back day i had actually hit a PR on Tbar rows. However my shoulder press seemed to drop a tad from previous weeks. All in all id say PCT is going pretty damn good. Loving the product

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
So the last few days have been a bit rough. Been doing quite a bit of drinking and eating some crap foods. My marine buddy just got home on friday and so weve been going a little hard on the booze. Hitting It later, will update after

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Just a little update on my progression. About 7 days left of tropinol.

Weight- 187 (gained a couple pounds of bad weight)

Db flat bench 125s for 7
Deadlift 315 for 8
concentration curls 40s for 10 each arm
seated overhead tricep extension with dumbell 105lb for 11
shoulder military press 75s for 8
front squat 185 for 10

Def some fluctuation, but nothing to complain about imo. Arms lost a tiny bit of strength while everything else seemed to go up .

In my final week i am going to continue to do maitenence and try to not put on any more bad weight!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man!! Tropinol that good eh? Perhaps I should order it next time for my pct lol. Dang I wanna run everything haha!!

Still crazy strong though man! Looking hella lean as well.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update on my progression. About 7 days left of tropinol.

Weight- 187 (gained a couple pounds of bad weight)

Db flat bench 125s for 7
Deadlift 315 for 8
concentration curls 40s for 10 each arm
seated overhead tricep extension with dumbell 105lb for 11
front squat 185 for 10

Def some fluctuation, but nothing to complain about imo. Arms lost a tiny bit of strength while everything else seemed to go up .

In my final week i am going to continue to do maitenence and try to not put on any more bad weight!
Have you noticed any strength increase cardiobro?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Have you noticed any strength increase cardiobro?
Its hard to say really, as i am using this product as part of my pct regimine. As i posted before my strength seemed to fluctuate a bit. I wasnt expecting to hit any PR's in PCT but i did on certain things while other movements went down. So all in all i just cant say. However i that being said i DID hit some PR's during pct, therefore i guess you could say that the product def does something ;)

I have two more days left on trop, and i seem to be fully recovered and back to normal as far as pct goes. No neg sides, so its a sweet deal at the moment.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Well guys, for anyone following my overall review of this product is id strongly reccommend it. It does what its advertised to do and im pretty sure i will incorporate it into my pcts in the future. Holidays have been a little hectic however i dont want anyone to think ive forgotten about this one.

So there you have it, short, sweet, and to the point. Tropinol is a great test booster in my opinion.

Final numbers and weight are as follows

Weight 189 - A couple more pounds of bad weight through the holidays : /

Db flat bench 125s for 6
Deadlift 315 for 7
concentration curls 40s for 11 each arm
seated overhead tricep extension with dumbell 100lb for 14
front squat 185 for 15

So there you have it. These are my lifts from the past week completely supp free. Pretty happy with my results