LiveToLift wants supernatural test with tropinol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I would like to thank I-Force for the opportunity to log this product. Really like the hype on this product and will give a good honest opinion on my results. I haven't had great success in the past with natty booster's so I'm hoping that this one really rocks like advertised!

My goal for this product is to add 3-5 lbs putting me up to 170-172 lbs. during the length of the bottle so that I can go on cycle with a great starting point. Not too mention I'm hoping to boost my strength with the use of this product as I'm starting to hit a plateau on many of my compound lifts! I'm wondering how I should dose the product as I work 2nd shift and lift at about 10:30 am, I was thinking one right before bed at about 2am and one upon waking at 9am. It is instructed to take one upon waking and 1 pre work-out but as I've stated above that would only be an hour gap. Will try my method first unless someone has a better Idea.

Current Supplements:
Whey protein
Creatine
PLCAR
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
BCAA's

Alright let the fun begin! Here goes nothing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started my first dose last night, and just took my second one about an hour ago. Today and tomorrow are off days for me, will be celebrating my fiance's bday tonight and Turkey day tomorrow! I Don't expect a natty booster to kick in immediately anyway so I will start to have workout logs on here come Friday.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your list of current supplements. We should get a real accurate description here of how well tropinol works.

Mike

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your list of current supplements. We should get a real accurate description here of how well tropinol works.

Mike
Yessir! I did not want to influence my test in any way so I laid off all products like daa etc! Or any type of AI, for accuracy reasons.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.
So you work out more towards the "morning" or after waking up you say. I would say that upon waking dose should be taken about an hour before the gym instead of immediately upon waking, then take your second dose maybe like 6 hours later.
Also, I can't remember if it's been reformulated or not but the first batch of Tropinol I remember having some natural form of caffeine in it. May not be enough to inhibit sleep but just a heads up in case.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!!
iForce has shown to have some good products! Lets see what they can do for you ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did everyone get the newsletter? Testosterone stack (Testobolan/Trop/Reversitol) is pretty cheap.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving all! No big update today as I'll be out with family most of the day, back hitting the gym hard tomorrow!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, today I do not have to work so I will be trying the recommended dosing, I popped one about an hour ago and will pop one pre-workout at about 3:15 and head in to the gym at 4. Will have an update after the gym. Love having a few days off so I can really go in and kill it at the gym!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and tri's today due to default! Wanted to go in and hit my legs hard today but idiots at the gym like to stand around and chat while taking up both the smith and free weight squat racks. :cussing: Although I ended up being very happy with the switch as I crushed a good chest workout.

Flat bench
1X10 155
1X10 185
1X8 205
1X6 210
1X 10 175

Decline bench
1X8 160
2X8 170

Incline bench machine
2X8 160
1X5 180

Pectoral fly machine
2X8 80
1X8 90
1X7 100

Close grip bench
2X10 105
1X8 115
1X6 120

Weighted dips
8 35
7 35
6 35

Rope pulldown
2X8 60
1X8 65

Didn't notice any difference with strength, but was not expecting to this early on. Was up a lb and a half but can contribute that to massive eating from turkey day and left overs! Did however leave with the best chest pump I've had in a few months, almost felt like I was on cycle. Think it may be from coming off two days out of the gym and being so well fed! Not sure If i mentioned a starting weight but I was 168.5 today and started at 167.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day today

Squats
1X10 185
1X8 205
1X8 215
1X10 175

Leg press
1X10 360
2X10 450
1X10 320

Calf extension
2X12 270
2X12 320
1X10 340

Leg extensions
2X8 130
1X8 140
1X10 120

Was going to finish with abs but think all the turkey caught up to me, could barely walk near the end of this leg workout. Started with high energy but by leg press I was ready to get done and get out. Have been noticing a slight increase in libido, not sure if this early I can attribute it to the tropinol, but if so keep it coming!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 1 tropinol upon waking. Was in the gym about an hour later. Since I did leg day yesterday I figured my dead lifts would suffer but to my surprise I actually went up a bit and popped out a few more reps. Definitely paying for it now though as I sit to type this!

Bent over barbell rows
1X10 135
1X8 155
2X7 160

Deadlift
1X12 135
2X10 185
1X6 205

Seated low row
1X10 140
2X8 142.5
1X8 160

Upper back row machine
2X10 100
2X8 110
1X8 90

Good energy, felt like I could go a lot longer today but had to finish my workout when I did to get ready for work. Strength didn't feel much different but energy was up from yesterday's workout. Thinking about uping my dose to 2 pre-workout 1 midday, anybody have any feedback as to this would be beneficial for me?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.
So you work out more towards the "morning" or after waking up you say. I would say that upon waking dose should be taken about an hour before the gym instead of immediately upon waking, then take your second dose maybe like 6 hours later.
Also, I can't remember if it's been reformulated or not but the first batch of Tropinol I remember having some natural form of caffeine in it. May not be enough to inhibit sleep but just a heads up in case.
Does this batch still contain that caffeine? Yes my workouts are generally in the am, due to the work schedule.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methyltheobromine or a form of caffeine is in the batch currently I take my 3rd pill right before bed and Im good to go :) but thats just me,

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyltheobromine or a form of caffeine is in the batch currently I take my 3rd pill right before bed and Im good to go :) but thats just me,
Nice will see how it treats me, was a bit worried the caffeine that flex mentioned would wire me before bed.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, didn't know there was caffeine in here lol.

Good lifts man! Keep working hard and you'll get a lot stronger man!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, didn't know there was caffeine in here lol.

Good lifts man! Keep working hard and you'll get a lot stronger man!!
Thanks man, thats the plan! Yea I didnt know it either til they mentioned it in this log!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright figured I would drop in and do a brief update, today is an off day for me due to the fact that my fiance purchased a turkey a day after thanksgiving and I stayed home today to finish cooking it as she went to work. We went to my parents house for thanksgiving so didn't have as much left overs as I like to have for the week! :) Now I have all the protein I need for a while in the fridge! Appetite is through the roof, between this and the PLCAR I feel like I could just eat all day! My mid section feels like its tightening up even though I have gained a pound in a half this week, noticing more definition in my arms and legs big time! Hoping it is a sign of good things to come!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing Shoulder/ab workout today. Woke up at 10:15 and popped of 1 cap tropinol, had the pre-workout meal and headed out to get huge. Energy was through the roof, should probably mention shoulders is my favorite workout, little rest between sets. Work out went like this.

Shoulder Press (smith)
1X10 135
1X10 155
1X10 165
1X7 175 (bout failed on my last rep)
1X8 155

Shrugs (smith, love to pyramid this workout)
1X12 225
1X10 245
1X10 275
1X7 305 (up again)
1X10 275
1X8 255

DB seated shoulder press
1X9 60
1X6 65

Chin raises
2X8 100
1X7 110
1X7 100

Capped shoulders with DB shrugs
1X10 90
1X8 95

AB coaster
40lb weighted 2X25 1X15
20lb weighted 2X20 1X15

Upright leg raises
2X15
1X10

Abs were crushed, Shoulders were lit, Strength was crazy today. Body felt and looked full, weight was up to 170 leaving the gym up 3 lbs total!!! Alpha male feeling through the roof. Not even out of the first week of this product and libido is out of control, in a good way! :naughty: I love the natty test with high libido feeling. It just cant be matched by the PH test with no drive feeling! Today was the strongest I've felt since I've been off PH's which makes me very happy!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you train traps with shoulders, do you feel sometimes your traps are to sore to train back?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My five is usually. Chest, back, legs, shoulders, biceps. So the break is generally long enough that it doesn't effect me. Not enough to notice it anyway.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow sounds like you are blasting through those workouts. Comparable to PH you say. Man, I should've ordered some from nutra lol.

Nutra is making me mad though. They were out all weekend and didn't answer my email. Wanted to adjust my order. Add a couple things to have shipped out here to japan. But they said it's too late for me to get the sale price... Understandable but still angering lol.

Back to the workout, which you killed btw. I actually train traps twice a week. With both shoulders and deads. I have a upper pull day and a dead lift day. I train traps on both. I just use different rep ranges.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, I'm young and motivated so I tend to push myself at the gym to I'm about toppled over! Love the feeling of a good pump!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went in and did biceps today. Woke up with a bit of a soar throat and didn't notice till I got through my first set that I had a full blown cold and fatigue had done a number on my body. Workout suffered from it and strength was down, let me say when I am catching a cold this happens every time it has nothing to do with supplement performance. Still pushed through and finished my burn.

Barbell curls
1X12 65
1X8 95
1X6 95

Seated DB curl
2X8 40

Reverse EZ bar curl
1X12 65
2X8 75

Machine Cable curl
1X10 65
2X7 72.5

Abcoaster
3X25 30lb
3X25 20lb

Have been dosing three times a day one cap. One pre-workout(10am), one post(12 am) and one about 7 at night. Was very depressing to have come down with a cold as yesterday my visual appearance looked more cut then I have been since I started working out! Hoping this passes and will see how i feel tomorrow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Well, Well..... LiveToLift is back my friends! :cool2: Tried out the maximize today and popped my pre gym tropinol dose and your boy is back from the dead!!! :sleepy:

Rocked an incredible chest/tri split today, wasn't that my strength was up, it was the energy, drive and endurance that was on overdrive. Woke up again today with just a bit of a cold, took the son to school and said the hell with lifting for a day. Took my morning supplements and had a huge change of mind. By the time I was in the gym an hour later it was like someone released a lion into a gazelle breading ground! Was damn near racing to each set. Workout went like this:

Flat bench (smith)
155X15
185X10
230X7
225X5(failed on last)
185X6

Incline bench
135X10
155X8
155X6 Think I over crushed flat bench because I was weak on incline today

Wide grip machine bench
130X12
150X10
170X8 twice

DB flat fly's
40X8 3 times

Tri's

vbar pulldown
72.5x8
80X8
82.5X8
65X10

weighted dips
35X7
35X5

DB OH
60x8
60X7
55X7

Was able to finish with ab coaster
40lbX3 20
20lbX2 20

Crushed the gym, left at a nice 169 and this is 4 days off creatine so I thought I would see my weight plummet a few lbs! Left feeling like a king and that is exactly what I go for! If I had any doubts so far they were completely done away with today. I am up 2 lbs since the start of this log and body fat is diminishing. Think the 3 tabs a day is where it kicked in for me. Once again I'll say that I am sick today and still kicked ass and left with an amazing pump. I had done a run of RV2 to help post cycle before and was very impressed, now the feeling I got from maximize and tropinol I am thoroughly convinced I-force rocks and knows exactly what they are doing!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day in the gym due to a xmas party for my work. Did notice that all yesterday and so far today, chest has been very sore which makes me pleased as I know I did something right on my chest workout this week. It's not typical for me to be sore after chest the next few days.

Great back day, Due to time limitations I will not be able to post the whole workout. Have to rush off to work to collect that doctor pay today(double time). Strength was slightly up, body is very tight! My abs are looking cut like crazy. I'm not used to this as I've never had cut abs. Strength on deadlifts was up 20 lbs which brought a smile to my face! Can't say it was completely due to this product as I just started incorporating deadlifts into my routine about a month ago so it's gone up steady every week. Libido does continue to rise with each day. Body is filling out nicely and will only improve when I start my creatine load tomorrow. Weight is still up to 169. Keeping my dosing to 1 pre workout 1 post and one 6-7 hours after that, seems to be working good.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, have to give yesterday's workout details as I woke up today hardly able to move! Some might say aww that's terrible but I say its the feeling I live for! Couldn't even make it to the gym today I was so sore not too mention I still have that lingering cold.

Lat pulldown (wide)
1X10 140
1X10 142.5
1X8 160
1x7 162.5

Pull up (narrow)

Lat pulldown narrow
1X10 140
1X8 142.5

Dead lifts
1X12 135
1X10 155
1X10 185
1X8 205
1X7 235 PR
1X7 185

Bent over row barbell
1X10 135
1X8 155
1X8 165
1X10 135

Amazing workout yesterday, and was already sore by about 2 hours after leaving the gym! Tomorrow I will go in and do shoulders, usually do legs after back but now that I'm doing deadlifts on back day I'm going to give my legs a few days in between.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go! What is it about Shoulder day that get's me so fing pumped!

Shoulder press (smith)
1X15 135
1X12 155
1X8 165
1X7 170
1X 8 155

Shrugs (smith, in front of bar)
1X12 185
1X12 225
1X10 255
1X10 285
1X8 255
1X6 225

Chin raises
1X11 100
1X8 110
1X10 100

Shoulder press machine
1X10 140
1X10 150
1X8 150

DB shrugs
1X12 80
2X10 85
1X10 80

Seated sit-up machine
1X20 45
1X15 55
1X15 60
1X12 55
1X10 55

Aggression is up tremendously, libido is through the roof. Had that tough guy feeling today. Energy was through the roof and I was very pleased with my workout today. Body feels really tight even though I have gained 1.5 lbs. Don't know what it is about the feeling of raised nat test that just gets me so stoked mentally. Cold felt like it was in check today and I should be 100 percent by tomorrow, strength was up a bit and was very pleased with both the feeling and workout today in the gym.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day....... I should be sore and pissed right.... Wrong, pumped through it with ease even smashed abs for 20 mins at the end. This is by far my weakest body part as when I started at 140 lbs a year ago my legs looked like brittle tooth picks. In any case workout went like this:

Squats
1X10 135
1X8 155
1X8 185
1X7 195
1X7 205
1X6 215
1X7 185

Rear kick
1X10 90
1X10 115
2X8 125

Calf extensions (did a calf extension to partial squat back to calf extension with no pause on this one, energy was through roof)
1X15 180 1X6 1X10
1X12 205 1X5 1X8
1X12 215 1X5 1X8
1X15 180
Hope you get what I did there. Did calf extension, then with same machine went into a squat and back to calf extension.

Leg extensions (seated)
1X15 130
1X12 140
2X8 150

Ab coaster
3X25 30lbs
2X15 30lbs

Hanging leg lifts
3X12 body weight

Strength was up on quite a few lifts today, same alpha male feeling and can't stress enough the strong libido. Hard to not wander my eyes in between sets..... :) Usually cant even think about doing abs after legs but for some reason I didn't have any problem today!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bicep day today. Once again I'm noticing some size changes in my body though I am leaning out a bit. My arms look fuller and my chest is getting pretty chizzled, yet my stomach has tightened up a bit. I think now that I will be dropping the PLCAR out of the mix my weight which is up 1.5 lbs already will probably go up about a pound or two, being that I'm also loading up on creatine right now too. Very excited to see what this product will do for me in the last few weeks here as I'm already feeling a difference especially in libido and aggression!

Straight bar curl
45X15
65X12
95X8
100X6
85X8

Reverse bar curl (EZ curl bar)
3X8 75
1X8 55

DB curls
2X8 40
1X8 35

Hammer curls
2X7 45

Cable curls
2X8 65
1X7 67.5
1X5 72.5

Good workout today, strength wasn't up too much but energy was good. Day off tomorrow and then we will really put this to the test with chest and tri's on Saturday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well....
Had to hop on and post real quick, just got home from work and took a shower got out and noticed in the mirror some serious definition in my chest and arms! It has been getting better day by day in the last week but the last few days it has really been noticeable to me. I love the fact that even though I've upped my diet considerably I am more slim and tight looking then normal. The diet hasn't just been increased by choice, I have been feeling as if I have to eat all the time! It is a good thing for me being that I want to gain quite a bit more weight. Very pleased with what is going on here and hope that it is just a sign for what is to come in these last few weeks! Off day tomorrow due to some things come up and being that I work mon-sun almost every week! Will be hitting chest and tri's hard on Sunday!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad tropinol is treating you this good! I haven't used it yet but will be next month

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally felt up to hitting the gym today after a couple of rough days of work and injury(pinched nerve in back). Used mainly machine's today to try not to aggravate the injury. Very good energy and strength today. Weighed in at.........169.5!!!!! Up 2.5 lbs from the start of this product and am the heaviest I've been since cycle 4 months ago! Very happy at where my strength was today and my body even after being off for a few days was very full and the pump was amazing.

Bench press machine
1X10 180
1X8 200
2X7 210

Wide press machine
2X10 180
2X8 200

Incline press machine
1X10 130
2X8 150

DB fly's
1X10 40
1X10 45
1X8 50

Close grip bench
2X9 95
2X8 115

Vbar pulldown
1X12 72.5
1X10 80
1X6 82.5
1X12 65

DB OH
1X9 60
2X7 65

Definitely feel 3 caps should be the standard with this product but that's just my opinion. Cant really say I have any sides besides maybe just a few extra pimples on the arms etc. Nothing too noticeable but usually don't have an acne problem at all. So far I'm happy with the product.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back day, still a little sore from the pinched nerve but just did a little lower weight and higher reps on some of my lifts to accommodate. Workout went like this:

Lat pulldown (wide)
1X12 120
1X10 142.5
1X7 160
1X5 162.5

Narrow pulldown
2X8 160
1X6 162.5

Dead lifts
1X10 145
1X8 185
2X8 205
1X12 155

Bent over BB rows
1X12 135
2X10 155

Ab coaster
3X30 40lbs

Very good work-out still looking full and vascular. Diet has been insane lately, always hungry. Once again I have to add that my libido has been through the roof.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that can be said about today's workout is...... WOW! Went in and did shoulder's with some tris and an ab pump to finish. Strength was up today, even set a PR in a few different workouts not just in strength but reps too. Details:

Military press
1X12 135
1X10 155
1X8 165
1X8 175 (PR for reps at this level)
1X6 175 immediately dropped to 135 for 6

Shrugs
1X12 185
1X12 225
1X10 275
2X6 305
1X8 255
1X8 225

Chin raises
1X10 100
1X10 110 (PR reps)
1X8 100
1X8 90

DB Shrugs
1X10 90
1X8 95 (PR)
1X6 95
1X7 90

Weighted dips
2X10 35lbs

vbar pulldown
2X10 80
1X8 87.5

Hanging leg raises
3X15

Strength was insane today, was a bit surprised being that the last two days have been pretty tough workouts. Could definitly tell from my strength and pump that I was on something today. One of those days that you just say why cant I feel like this every work out! Was honestly amazed that I had so many personal best's with not being on cycle.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have definitely noticed increased strength on tropinol! it seems to kick in aroudn the bottom of the bottle most for me :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, what's going on in here?

Keep up the good work Jeff!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just throwing some weight around and sharing the experiences! Yes you are right too I figure I have about 6 days worth left and its really kicking in now! Sad!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No huge updates today, just incredibly sore from crushing my shoulders yesterday!(love that feeling) Today is an off day and then I go in for legs tomorrow. Body looks and feels full, weight is still at around 169. Have to say it again libido is still through the roof.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day today. Went in with good energy and motivation, but it was nearly wasted when I weighed in a lb and a half down at 168 and was struggling with just the warm up lifts. Determined to defeat my mind state after the discouraging news, i pushed through and actually set a personal best on reps on squats. Exciting news as I love to see my lower half catch up to my upper body strength as I've always struggled in that area. Details:

Squats
1X8 135
1X8 155
1X8 185
1X8 205
1X8 225 (PR for reps) feels good to finally use multiple plates on squats!

Leg press
1X12 180
1X10 270
1X8 320
1X8 410

Calf extensions
1X15 180
1X12 270
1X10 270
1X10 230

Leg curls (new workout, didn't feel right kind of hurt my knees)
1X5 100
1X7 80
1X6 70

Ab coaster
2X25 40lb
1X18 40lb

Hanging Leg raises
2X12

Could tell today's leg day was very beneficial as I always already in pain by my second set of leg press. Aggression was up, to this point I would say the best part about tropinol would be the boost in libido. Still getting some pimples on my chest and shoulders that aren't very appealing. Hoping that the sudden weight loss was just some water weight as I've been running around like crazy at work the last few days and tried to eat a bit cleaner during this period. Was very surprised to have two straight workouts with PR's though! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update, biceps today, was a little shocked that my shoulders are still sore from that amazing workout i had a few days back! Usually they heal by the day after the workout, I definitely hit them hard this week. Was able to do a good workout today, strength wasn't tremendously up but the bicep pump I had today was something amazing. Details:

Straight bar curl
1X10 65
1X8 85
1X8 95
1X7 100
1X10 75

Hammers
2X10 45

Seated incline db curl
2X8 40

Reverse bar curl
2X8 65

Preacher's
2X8 75

Was a good feeling in the gym today, I think a lot of it has to do with me finally getting a day off work tomorrow and am excited. Overall my aggression had been on check through this run but I hit a breaking point yesterday. I knew my testosterone was through the roof because I was really wore out and lost it a few times. People at work were constantly goofing around, and I had to say something to them when I would normally joke back. Was nice to know the product was working but fatigue and aggression mixed with irritation got the best of me. Scheduled day off gym and work tomorrow but may go in and crush chest/tris depending on the time and energy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why were you so irritated?
I work at a stamping plant, and they constantly wait til friday night to tell you that your working all weekend. I rarely complain about it as I love ot but I'm going on 3 months working with just three days off. Now there telling us we may have to work our shutdown period between the holidays and possibly 12 hour shifts for that time. My girl works there too on a diff shift so we never have time to do anything. It wears ya down, I didn't think it would with me bc I'm a go go go kinda guy, but I'm realizing I'm human finally! Sorry for the rant but u asked lol. Ill make it though I have for over four years now...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as expected they told us last night that we had to work today. So my first day off work will be xmas eve, if I'm lucky.... I love the 22 days with no time off! Today was an off day for me will be hitting chest/tris hard tomorrow. I think I am down to my last two days worth of the product so I will be posting a final review soon.