Cutting with some SNS PLCAR 500!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
SNS was kind enough to let me try their PLCAR 500 so here goes one of my first logs.

About me, 6" 195lbs, cutting slowly to about 185 to be single digit bodyfat. I workout 5 days a week switching from kettlebells and weight lifting.

I am hoping PLCAR 500 can help me shed some extra fat, but ALSO help improve or sharpen up my mind for school as I'm a college student.

I'll be taking 3 a day, I received it yesterday and have a already dosed for the first day. Nothing much to report but I feel this is a type of supplement that takes a little while to kick in.

Everyone is welcome to follow! Will report back in a couple days, thanks!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
About 5 days in, not much to report, may stack it with some TTA-500 soon :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you noticed so far from PLCAR? I've found it helps me recover faster between sets and gives me a "feel good" feeling.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
What have you noticed so far from PLCAR? I've found it helps me recover faster between sets and gives me a "feel good" feeling.
Not much to report, just that Im getting leaner from cutting and hoping this is helping!

I did just buy another bottle so I can take it even longer :D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
its subtle but it has definitely been helping me with brain performance! I like it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started using this as well. i liked how alcar felt at 4 caps e/d, and so decided to try this out. I'm liking it so far.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started using this as well. i liked how alcar felt at 4 caps e/d, and so decided to try this out. I'm liking it so far.
Does it make you feel like clearing out your PM's? :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, funny you mention it, after taking my first dose this morning, i got on the computer and thought, "hmm, it's about time to clear out my in box" but i said forget it. lol.

cleared.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Does it make you feel like clearing out your PM's? :D
lol thought you were talking to me and I cleared it. :facepalm:

Anyway, update! I find myself remembering little things from the past that I never would have before.

I'll be like wtf how did I even remember that, its only getting better!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR has been AWESOME so far, I'm definitely going to be running it for a couple months.

Ive been stacking it with lean xtreme and the synergism is just sick, getting leaner quick.

I will try 1.5grams preworkout soon