3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so i was chosen to log Videasupps Videstest for 3 months. So id first off like to say thanks to them for the ability to give this product a go. Ive been interested in this product for a while now, but just never picked it up. So now i get a chance to run it!

Some stats for me:

Height: 5'7.5
Weight: Current 208 ( this is due to vacation ) I am usualy 1878-185 at about 10%
Body Fat: Dont even want to know, when im at my usual weight im around 9.5-10%, and once i get back on it this will be going down to about 8%
Years training: Going on 9 years

Current Diet:

I have a nutritionist who does my diet and training, its nothing crazy, pretty simple yet effective. Lowerish carbs, decent amount of fats, and a good amount of protein. One refeed meal a week.

Training split is as follows:

Mon:
Shoulders/Tris
Tues: Back/Rear delts
Wed: HIIT
Thu: Chest/Bis
Fri: HIIT
Sat: Legs
Sun: Off

I have tried almost every supplement under the sun when it comes to boosting test, fat loss, energy, sleep, etc etc. I am also very in tune with my body and can feel things working quickly or not at all.

Training is my favorite part, i hate dieting, but i love to train, so the harder i can train and the faster i recover the better!

If anyone has any questions or comments let me know, i may get some pics up a little later or maybe tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Ok woke up this morning and took my 4 caps with my Vidatest and then proceeded to weigh myself. 205.8! Not a bad starting weight, but i bet ill be down to 190 before christmas, ill probly be 180-185 by then.

Anyways not much to really note thus far. Got in and trained shoulders and tris since i was not able to train yesterday due to being on the road coming back from vacation.

I forgot to mention other supps i take.. Ill be taking Fish oi, DCP, BCAAs, Selenium, Magnesium, and thats pretty much it.

If Vidasupps or Ev52 doesnt have a problem with creatine i might add that in.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see your results. I'm fine with creatine. Good Luck!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited to see your results. I'm fine with creatine. Good Luck!

Alright, with that being said ill add in the Muscle Pharms creatine tomorrow!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Morning Weight: 204.5

So as you can see, woke up a lb lighter, its a step in the right direction for sure, but with thanksgiving n whatnot i wont be hammering back on the diet until friday, but once its friday, its game on.
Doseage is 4 caps 30 minutes prior to breakfast.

Today diets been pretty clean, not as picky as i usualy am as far as portions, but clean food nonetheless.

I didnt sleep worth a damn last night, was still so amped up from the workout i guess that i just couldnt settle down. So i ended up not getting more then 3 hours of sleep. Went to work, had a half day, got off work came home and fell right to sleep for a good 3 more hours.
I slept like a rock though, no dreams, but definitely slept longer then i expected.

Got in today and hit back and traps.

Lat pulldowns: 130x15 ( Warm up )
180x15
190x12
200x10
I supersetted these with

Stiff arm cable pushdowns ( hard to really explain these but they really work the lats )
100x20
110x15
120x12
120x10
I then suppersetted these with Cable face pulls, same weights and reps for these as the pushdowns.

Overhand cable low rows:
170x15
170x15
170x15

DB Shrugs:
110x15
110x15
110x15

So overall not a crazy back workout as far as volume goes, but felt really good and decently strong. Vascularity is great and pumps are top notch thus far.

Tomorrow ill be off obviously and will be eating like a king!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy the thanks givings feasts man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy the thanks givings feasts man!
Thanks man, i definitely did! Unfortunately my weight shows it, time to get back on the grind though!

I will have updates tonight after my chest and bi workout!

One thing i will say, is holy crap my libido is through the freaking roof.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, i definitely did! Unfortunately my weight shows it, time to get back on the grind though!

I will have updates tonight after my chest and bi workout!

One thing i will say, is holy crap my libido is through the freaking roof.
I ate way to much as well, still in a food coma. Glad to see the libido is on a rise!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this I've wanted to try Vidatest for awhile interested in your results.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 and 4:

No traning was had on these days, i dosed all 4 caps in the morning 30-45 minutes prior to my meal. The bioperine does not bother me really so this is how ill be dosing it.

Diets been terrible, which i expected.

So one thing i will note that ive been noticing is my libido. I figured it was a fluke the first day, but sure enough it has kept right on and hasnt stopped. I feel like im going through puberty again LOL. The wife is loving it!

Other then the crazy libido, not much else to report. I might be sleeping better? Not to sure on that one yet. lol

Day 5:

So i got in tonight and worked chest and bis with the wife. Holy crap what a workout. I feel like a flat slob but i will say i am strong and the pumps are sick!

Heres how the workout went:

Incline Bench:

135x15
135x12
205x12
225x9 ( New PR )

Incline DB flys:

30x15
35x12
40x8

Pec Dec:

80x15
100x15
110x12

Machine Preacher Curls:

80x15
100x12
100x8

Rope hammer curls:

80x15
100x12
100x12

So overall a great workout, really cant complain about it, sweat was up a bit and i was just in the zone.

Since we did not train friday tomorrow will be legs. This will be interesting, since eating like crap my legs have tightened up and joints have gotten stiffer ( always happens ) so i might have to warm up a good amount.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Woke up this morning pretty early, earlier then usual, but i of course went back to bed. Been dreaming pretty consistantly lately as well, weird very off the wall dreams, although last night i had a very rare sexual dream, i can only attribute it to the Vidatest as i NEVER get these unless im on actual gear, or a good test booster. So that was a welcomed dream!

Diets been on point thus far and have chicken cooking as i type this.

Weight this morning: 205

Got in today and worked legs, which have been extremely stiff and my hips and knees have been a really tight, i beleive this is due to the higher carb intake as it always seems to happen. So until the diet is back on point and my body goes back to normal, i usualy go pretty light on legs.

Squats:
135x12
135x12
185x12
225x8

Leg Press:
400x15
400x12
400x12

Stiff legged deads:
135x12
135x12

Calf Raises ( sitting ):
90x12
90x12
90x12

Leg Extensions:
130x15
140x12

Leg Curls:
100x10
110x10

Overall a decent workout, sweat was up, but i was definitely stiff, even after stretching, so thats pretty annoying, im hoping it goes away quick.

Hit up 20 minutes of cardio after the workout as well to keep the blood flowing.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and tris.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Weight:

One quick question, is 120mgs of zinc to much in a day? Im not taking any other zinc as i dont take a multi but i dont want to take to much.

So overall i still feel really well despite being so achey, literaly my whole body hurts, under my knees its really bad, not sure what this is from, the other places are from just wrecking my body in the gym, so cant complain!

Got in today before work and hit shoulders/tris. Never knew how bad the doms in my shoulders was until i went to DB press some 50s. Anyways heres the workout:

Overhead DB Press:
50x15
85x7
75x8
65x9

DB Laterals:
25x12
25x12
25x10

Cable Laterals:
30x10
30x10
25x10

Tricep Pushdowns:
140x15
150x12
160x8

Reverse Grip Pushdowns:
120x12
130x10
130x10

So not a real long workout, nor really a lot of volume but my shoulders were still beat from the chest workout on saturday, plus i didnt have much time as i needed to get in my 20 minutes of cardio.

Libido has cooled off today atleast, diets been on point, and tomorrow is back day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking workout. Can't wait to see the results see if its comparable to Bioforge.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
in for this... any details on whats in it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have another update tonight but any word on that zinc doseage?

Is 120mgs to high do you guys think? Should i back it down to 3 caps?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Ill have another update tonight but any word on that zinc doseage?

Is 120mgs to high do you guys think? Should i back it down to 3 caps?
Sorry, I thought I had responded to this. Keep in mind that 100mg of zinc citrate is only 34mg of elemental zinc. You will be fine with four caps a day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I thought I had responded to this. Keep in mind that 100mg of zinc citrate is only 34mg of elemental zinc. You will be fine with four caps a day.
Aahhh ok, wasnt sure to be honest. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ill have my update after work tonight.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice... solid looking ingredient profile.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Weight:

Woke up in the middle of the night last night STARVING, so i got up and had a couple handfuls of salt and pepper cashews to hold me over until the morning. Diets been perfect though, hitting my meals as usual and hunger is really picking up which sort of sucks but eh it is what it is.
Had a pretty decent workout this morning as well, still sore in some areas but tomorrow is a cardio only day so ill be able to recover a bit there.
Heres the back workout though:

Lat Pulldowns:
150x15
190x13
200x12
210x8

Cable stiffarm press downs:
110x15
120x12
130x15
140x10

Low Cable Row ( Overhand grip):
170x12
180x11
190x8

BB Rows:
135x12
155x12
185x10
185x10

Rear Pec Dec:
60x15
80x10
80x9

Shrugs:
110x15
115x12

So overall a good workout, pump was great and was in the zone. Libido has cooled off a bit like i stated yesterday but still up higher then usual.
Tomorrow will be a cardio only day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ev52 clear your pms please.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9:

Weight:

Typicaly today would have been a cardio day, but since ive been training since saturday without any days off i figured id give a full rest day today and then go back to smashing chest and bis tomorrow. So this is what i did.. Plus the wife had the day off and i didnt have to work till later so we spent some time togethor.

Diets been perfect of course, hunger is starting to creep up, most cravings have gone a way, and im pretty much back in the groove. Sleep so far has been meh, this stuff seems to make me want to sleep longer, and i dont like that as im already NOT a morning guy, but its not bad really and dreams are consistent and weird. lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

Weight:

Ok so i left my book in the car which has all my weights, nothing crazy to note, as i start to lean back out and lose some water and carbs im losing a couple reps here n there on certain exercsies but no big deal.

Overall i feel great, libido is still sky high, sleeping super deep, dont want to wake up in the morning most days and appetite has gone up a lot as well. Recovery is picking back up so no complaints there.

Tomorrow will be an unscheduled day of back and shoulders. I feel recovered and i want to hit them again, so i will!

Day 11:

Weight: 197

So i got in tonight and did an unplanned back and shoulders workout with some traps thrown in. Overall felt really good, pump was great, strength was right on the money, no ups but no downs either.

Did 20 minutes of cardio after as well, nothing new to note without the log book, ill be sure to bring it back up tomorrow after i do legs!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! Keep it up man. I wish I didn't ever have to stop taking it, I love the libido increase.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man lol i'm becoming convinced i may need to add this to my arsenal one of these days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:Legs

Got in saturday and murdered legs, really was a good workout. Strength still really wasnt up to par but its getting there. I also started to deadlift with the hex bar that you stand inside, light years better!! Anyone have any idea how much that thing weighs?

Anyways diet was clean today and the wife and I hit up some food after we showered and whatnot. Nothing like a nice refeed meal.

Heres the workout

Squat:
135x15
225x10
225x11
275x6 ( this really hurt the hips )

Hex DL ( i am not counting how much the bar would be because i dont know)
90x12
180x10
180x10
230x5

Leg extensions:
130x11
145x9
145x12

Ham curls:
40x10
100x12
115x9

Calf Raises:
90x12 Out
90x12 In
90x10 Normal

So overall a good workout, sweat was up and everything was going well.

Did some cardio after and called it a day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13: Off

Day 14:
Upper Body Power

So i decided to go and change up my workout routine, just wasnt feeling what i was doing so i changed it up. Libido is still sky high, sleep is decent, and overall in a decent mood most of the day. Really looking forward to training, just wish i could get my diet on track and not be so bloated looking as i hold water in rediculous amounts.

Bent over rows:
185x8
205x8
225x5

BW pullups:
BWx9
BWx8

Low rows overhand grip:
160x12
180x12

Incline Bench:
185x8
225x6
235x6 ( PR )

Dips:
BWx10
BWx10

DB Shoulder press:
65x10
75x10
85x8

Cambered bar curl:
120x12
130x10
140x8

Press downs:
150x10
160x8
170x6

Felt really good during the workout, ive done this routine before and really enjoy it, i love the combo of strength and volume as im a big volume guy. Pump was good, which it should be considering the crap ive eaten.

Did 20 minutes on the carido machine and called it a day!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang nice 2 days there looks like you been murdering it in the gym.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15: Lower body power

Weight: 202

Squats:
225x6
275x6
315x5

Hack squats: ( These kill my knees but i love what they do for my quads so i just go light )
90x10
90x8

Leg Extensions:
145x10
160x10

Lying Leg curls:
100x10
115x10

Seated Calf raises:
90x12 Normal
90x12 Out
90x12 In
140x10 Normal
140x10 Normal

I was sweating my ass off but felt good during the workout, pump was decent, not huge, but its the power day so i dont expect it to be. Strength is definitely going up which im loving, but still trying to take it slow.

Diets been decent today, no real slip ups and did 20 minutes of cardio after.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16: Rest

Weight: 200

So nothing really to report today, libido is still sky high and im feeling good. Today is a rest day or a grow day in my mind so i took it easy and relaxed with the wife.

Day 17: Back/Shoulders hypertrophy

Weight:

So a great workout, strength was nice, pump was huge, and vascularity is making its way back slowly but surely. Sweat was up too.

Heres how it went:

Bent over rows:
135x3
185x3
205x3
225x3
245x3
245x3

Overhand low rows:
170x12
180x12
190x10

Pullups:
BWx8
BWx10
BWx8

Shrugs:
100x20
110x15
120x10

Close Grip Pulldowns:
160x15
150x13

DB press:
75x12
80x12
85x8

DB side laterals:
25x12
30x9
15x12

Cable Laterals:
20x12
20x12

Rear Delts:
20x15
25x10

Tomorrow will be lowerbody hypertrophy

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18: Legs hypertrophy

Weight:

So workout went really well, felt super strong, warmed up really good before hitting squats, stretched really well and this made a huge difference. Libido is still high, sleep as been a tad bit better, i seem to sleep better, but still wake up groggy, but after about 10 minutes im good to go.

Heres how the workout went:

Squats:
135x15
185x15
225x3
275x3
315x3
325x3
335x3
225x6
225x6

Lunges:
25x10
25x10

Leg Extensions:
140x12
130x15
120x11

Hexagonal bar deadlifts:
180x8
180x10
180x10

Like i said i dont know how much this bar weighs so these are just the 45s

Seated leg curls:
100x12

Abductor:
100x15
110x12

Adductor:
100x15
110x12

I wanted to do more ham curls, but i was so exausted and tired i just figured id call it quits. Its very rare this happens, but i think the 6+ sets of squats had something to do with it.

Came home and hammered some food and will be getting some sleep shortly.

Tomorrow is Chest/Arms Hypertrophy

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are having great workouts. When I wakeup I also feel like I could just sleep forever but in 5mins I'm alert and ready.

chr_edw

Awards
Great looking log ! I wish everyone's logs were this complete.

Still talking my self into trying.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are having great workouts. When I wakeup I also feel like I could just sleep forever but in 5mins I'm alert and ready.
Yea same thing for me, after a good 10 minutes i am golden. This morning was the worst as it seemed to take me longer, but i honestly feel great right now. Great mood and hell of an appetite.

Great looking log ! I wish everyone's logs were this complete.

Still talking my self into trying.
Thanks bro! Honestly man a lot of test boosters for me are a dissapointment, but this one is doing a damn fine job in all aspects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19: Chest/Arms hypertrophy

Weight: 197

DB Flat bench
70x10
80x10
90x6
100x3
110x4
120x4

Db Incline:
80x10
90x8
100x5

Machine Incline Press:
80x12
80x10

Incline Cable Flys:
45x15
50x12
60x10

Cambered bar preacher curls:
65x12
75x9
65x10 45x4 (dropset)

DB concentration curl:
25x10
25x12
25x8

Cable Pressdowns:
150x15
160x8
140x8

Cable Kickbacks:
30x12
30x12
30x12

Today i had a rediculous workout, the pump was fckin huge, i looked full, and i felt pretty strong considering i havnt done flat bench DBs in a while. Also with those i could have done more then the 3 or 4 but thats what the program calls for so thats how i do it.
Overall a great day. Tomorrow is a much needed rest day!

chr_edw

Awards
Very encouraging. Any increase in BP ?

Yea same thing for me, after a good 10 minutes i am golden. This morning was the worst as it seemed to take me longer, but i honestly feel great right now. Great mood and hell of an appetite.

Thanks bro! Honestly man a lot of test boosters for me are a dissapointment, but this one is doing a damn fine job in all aspects.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redic chest day, always nice to get a good pump on a workout like that

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20:

A much needed rest day today!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SSubbed to read from phone later

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All caught up now.
Nice progress so far. Your weight jumps around a lot, you probably consume a ton of water huh?
Looks like its coming down some though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All caught up now.
Nice progress so far. Your weight jumps around a lot, you probably consume a ton of water huh?
Looks like its coming down some though.
Thanks bro. Yes i typicaly do but i hold water like noones business, but lose it just as quick. My wife constantly cusses me for it.

Plus on my cheat meals i can put away a disturbing amount of food which doesnt help.