IFORCE REVERSITOL V2 LOG

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Iwant to thank first the I force for the opportinity to log and review this product.
I am 39 years old ,5' 11'' ,235 lbs,and my goal is to loose fat and keep muscle as much as I can,
I will be working out at least 5 days of the week,4 days lifting follow up with at least 30 minutes of cardio ,and 1 day 1 hour of cardio.
My calories intake will be around 2400 calories,that will be come of at least 240 of protein (all kind) ,healthy fats, like fish oil ,cla,flax seed;
and low carbs ,just enough to keep me going.
I will also taking the staples ,like whey protein,multi ,preworkouts ,etc .
I will be happy to have you on this ride,let's get this party going!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just drank my sample of maximize V2 ,and tonigth is back ,biceps and 30 minutes cardio.
After the workout I will be drinkink my protein shake and before going to sleep 1 cap of reversitol V2.
i WILL POST MY WORKOUT LATER!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout!! ,is hard to measure the effects of reversitol yet,but so far feeling good,I wonder how this will impact me on the "making love" section ,I am a lucky guy ,i have a 26 year old girlfriend that is demanding,but it will put to the test this weekend!!lol.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well after a great thanksgiving ,now back on the training,I will do shoulders and cardio today,my latest report is that my libido is high!!,and i have not shown any joints discomfort on my joints at 3 caps per day,..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Have a great workout!
Shulder press:
12 rps 35lbs
10 rps 40lbs
10 rps 45lbs
8 rps 50lbs

compound move shoulder hang and press!!
12 reps 30 lbs 4 sets!

Isolated lateral reps
30 lbs 10 reps each hand ,3 sets.

bent over lateral:
12 reps 35lbs 4 sets.

then 20 minutes HIIT cardio on a stair stepper!!
felt great!!

I am on a cut so tomorrow first thing in the morning 1 hour cardio !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will weight tomorrow at work to see how the progress is going!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi,well I was so busy at work that forgat go to the scale ,I ate not enough calories so at the start of my chest/triceps and cardio workout felt a little off,but after 30 minutes on it ,I started to feel better and got some good pumps on my body.
On another note ,I was having woods all day out of nowhere lol ,that is always a good sign.
I will definetly going to the scale tomorrow.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well ,I did have a great work out yesterday,and i just got on the scale and so far ,I allready lost 4 pounds wich is some great news!!
I can see my arms getting a bit more pump ,vascular so ,maybe still to soon to say ,but Reversitol is working so far!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a great workout!! ,is hard to measure the effects of reversitol yet,but so far feeling good,I wonder how this will impact me on the "making love" section ,I am a lucky guy ,i have a 26 year old girlfriend that is demanding,but it will put to the test this weekend!!lol.
a demanding 26 year old girlfriend....you are indeed a lucky guy!!!i think she will be well satisfied with rev v2, lol.good luck, raulob!!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well so far I have lost 4 lbs ,hopefully most of it fat ,but the goal is been reach,tonight is legs and some arms workout,still feeling good ,just a little more easy to get piss of ,irritable ,but I am a human being and I can controll that part,lol so far so good!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in brother man sorry I'm late us iforce reps have been over worked lately lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well after a great thanksgiving ,now back on the training,I will do shoulders and cardio today,my latest report is that my libido is high!!,and i have not shown any joints discomfort on my joints at 3 caps per day,..
High libido is good! I haven't used RV2 yet but will be starting soon!

How did you like the maximizev2

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
High libido is good! I haven't used RV2 yet but will be starting soon!

How did you like the maximizev2
Maximiza V2 is a great PW no doubt ,is my next pw to order ,both flavors are good , I am on my way for my shoulders and cardio workout ,i will post my numbers in a bit!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximiza V2 is a great PW no doubt ,is my next pw to order ,both flavors are good , I am on my way for my shoulders and cardio workout ,i will post my numbers in a bit!!
How was the workout brother? Btw I started my Rv2 yesterday!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude rev v2 and a girl who loves it and doesnt tell you no very often, you will have the greatest month of your life man!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Work out went greta ,last night ,I got my cardio day 1 hour ,and tonight will be my chest triceps and cardio day ,feeling good ,girlfriend no complaining on nothing either,still eating a bit below mqantenance and no lost of strenght or libido ,wich is great!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
dude rev v2 and a girl who loves it and doesnt tell you no very often, you will have the greatest month of your life man!!
Lol ,you are right ,there is no many around like that no more,all I can say is that I am living the moment lol!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously man. i got it twice in one day but then i'll go 2-3 weeks without it... and thats the norm around me...

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
After 3 weeks fat chicks start to look good... Lol
Well maybe lol,any way ,I want to report that ,my joints felt a little dry today ,I am taking 3 caps per day,2 in the morning and 1 before going to sleep ,but I thinking on increasing the fish oil caps to fix this !!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya i have no complaints but after her having a kid and still dealing with a jackass ex husband sex isnt the most important thing at times, it all comes don to confidence man....
lots of girls feel awkward about starting things and the act itself.... thing is I dunno why girls are soo damn self conscious,
mine is 5;8 125 and smokin greek-exotic type looks.... not sure why she's self conscious

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
^^^Bro if you are happy with her ,tha is all it matters:hump:,
I have a great back and biceps workout,back, biceps and cardio ,felt good ,just a little of dry joints ,but i am increasing the oil fish caps ,
I will report if they get better ,Reversitol is doing the job!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!! today is legs day!! yeterday I felt so tired ,I have a very demanding ,stressful job and went to sleep at 9:00 pm, but feeling a lot better now,first thing in the morning got my 2 caps of reversitol and bcaas 30 minutes later 3 whole eggs with some turky bacon ,i will post my workout on a bit later!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^Bro if you are happy with her ,tha is all it matters:hump:,
I have a great back and biceps workout,back, biceps and cardio ,felt good ,just a little of dry joints ,but i am increasing the oil fish caps ,
I will report if they get better ,Reversitol is doing the job!!!
was just curious, whats your current EPA/DHA intake look like?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am taking ground flax,cla ,and 4 caps of fish oil per day and now my joints are feeling a lot better!!
glad that is doing it for you, i went to a 3/2 rotation...took care of sore joints and spread the rev v2 farther!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
glad that is doing it for you, i went to a 3/2 rotation...took care of sore joints and spread the rev v2 farther!!!
Yeah big Tom ,as far joints looks like I am doing better now,I just got out off the gym ,I did shoulders stregth was a bit up,trying to work my shoulders hard ,my chest ,back and legs have grown overtime but my shoulders are not ,but I never quit !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good today,I will do some cardio after work !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just did legs saturday,and shoulders sunday ,I like to take a day off before my chest ,triceps day to push weight as hard as I can,.:sombrero:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Chest , triceps and cardio workout went easy ,increase reps ,getting more vascular and I will do my weight on next monday,so far all going great!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Back and biceps workout went great ,ad more reps and weight to all of my lifts,tomorrow I will do cardio first thing in the morning!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hello!!I am on my way to do legs,traps ,forearms,biceps ,so far reversitol has done good to my body ,I allready order a second bottle with the good results and price here at Nutra!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!!I am on my way to do legs,traps ,forearms,biceps ,so far reversitol has done good to my body ,I allready order a second bottle with the good results and price here at Nutra!!
Awesome! You gonna run the bottle back to back?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Very cool! You gonna continue to log the second bottle? I'd like to follow along as I am also running 2 bottles back to back.
Good idea!!let's dothis then !!,tomorrow is shoulders and cardio day!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Really godd workout!! added reps in all my lifts,and was also able to cardio even when my legs are still fry from yesterday but no complaints!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job on the log man! Two bottles eh? I think I may pick up another bottles of this stuff on my next order from nutraplanet. ;)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I did have a good work out yesterday did chest triceps and cardio ,I was a little tired from work buy i did pull a intense workout!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I did have a good work out yesterday did chest triceps and cardio ,I was a little tired from work buy i did pull a intense workout!!
Man I gained the 5 pounds back, wtf, I am gonna starved myself to loose the efing weight!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
possibly water?

how fast did you gain the weight back?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Final review:
Well this supplement works,I was dosing as per bottle recomendation 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap before going to sleep,by the second week on it ,my joints started to get dry ,but I was able to solve this with increasing my fish oil caps to a 5 caps per day after that no problema",
every week I was able to increase my weight or my reps ,so it does work, I have and issue of weight gain by the 3rd week but ,I just increase my cardio a bit ,and got that fix,I have another bottle but I amgoing to use this one with my transaderm on mid january ,to control any estro rise issue ,Thank you Iforce team for this opportunity.
Raul.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:
Well this supplement works,I was dosing as per bottle recomendation 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap before going to sleep,by the second week on it ,my joints started to get dry ,but I was able to solve this with increasing my fish oil caps to a 5 caps per day after that no problema",
every week I was able to increase my weight or my reps ,so it does work, I have and issue of weight gain by the 3rd week but ,I just increase my cardio a bit ,and got that fix,I have another bottle but I amgoing to use this one with my transaderm on mid january ,to control any estro rise issue ,Thank you Iforce team for this opportunity.
Raul.
Thank for the final review. Keep spreading the word!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice job, raulob!!!