1st Solo run M-stane Real deal

tomgreem_6

Awards
hows it goin every one just wanted to get some input on a 4 week cycle of stane that i want to start here soon. i was thinking about doing m-stane at 10/10/20/20 its a good start for my first time with sd. Wont go higher then 20mg just want to keep sides low. Along with this im gonna start about a little over a week with liver supp. Haven't picked one yet but i have a couple in mind. pct i have clomid and nolva not sure with to go with. Ive used nolva once in may didn't have any problems with it but i've heard mix feelings on which to take i was leaning toward clomid tho. I got iforce's reversitol here great things from it so gonna give it a shot. i was thinking about adding ibe xlean. So the my cycle would look like:

M-stane: 10/10/20/20
with liver supp though out cycle and pct

clomid
50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 not sure also have seen people go 100 3days 75 4days/50/50/25?
reversitol 3caps untill bottles done
two weeks into pct xlean 2caps untill bottles done
creatine

my history ive been lifting for 3 years im 5'10 180 14%bf(could be lower or high not sure) I want to gain about 15 keep at least 10 or 11lbs after pct, so calories are going to be high 3500-4000. I'm in college so getting all my food in is always a challenge sleep will be 7 to 8 hours 1.5 of water ever day working out 2 on 1off. I've done 3 cycles, one of epi, one of ams 1andro and 4ad this was my first one didnt know what i was taking untill after, and boladrol which was a bust i didnt see any kind of result from it that was back in may. Open to any suggestions comments everything is welcome.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle looks good and smart for not going above 20.

For Pct id run clomid at 50/50/25/25 and stack it with the iforce product. You could use nolva but it suppresses igf so i stay away from it.

Also definitely get a liver supp. Which ones were you thinking about?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks good and smart for not going above 20.

For Pct id run clomid at 50/50/25/25 and stack it with the iforce product. You could use nolva but it suppresses igf so i stay away from it.

Also definitely get a liver supp. Which ones were you thinking about?
If running nolva would this be in addition? Or instead? And if along side, what dosing would you suggest?

tomgreem_6

Awards
thanks 3clipseGT
either CEL cycle assist or just go with 1000mg milk thistle and 500mg hawkthorn berry.. also gonna add fish oil and multi vit...

livermilk or perfect cycle liver support??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If running nolva would this be in addition? Or instead? And if along side, what dosing would you suggest?
Yea alot of people run Nolva and Clomid togethor.. hhmm alongside id say 20 would work or 25, i cant remember the increments it comes in.

thanks 3clipseGT
either CEL cycle assist or just go with 1000mg milk thistle and 500mg hawkthorn berry.. also gonna add fish oil and multi vit...

livermilk or perfect cycle liver support??
Cycle assist should be good enough for BP, cholest, and liver. If able id add in some liverlonger.

tomgreem_6

Awards
Alright im just waiting for my clomid to come in ill start next week this week is just pre-loading on cycle support and fish oils. Next week monday will be the start of the M-stane.
Any other advice??? I think I got everything figure out but any last minute tips will help?

tomgreem_6

Awards
day1
legs
Day 2
Chest/tri about an hour, there was nothing special it has only been 2 days, still a good work out. I'm not gonna do everyday or every lift at the end ill post starting numbers and finishing. I do a small summary every couple days.this first week is just kinda getting a feeling how my body reacts to sd. If any sides come up ill be sure to say something.

tomgreem_6

Awards
day3 was back and bi's was a good work out still not feeling really anything but still had a hard workout
Day 4 today was shoulder and abs. shoulder have always been a big big problem with me. did military press heavy shrugs late raise front and side and some upright rows plus 10-15 mins of abs at the end. today i felt not stronger but i did have more energy so hopefully ill start to see it kick in tomorrow. tomorrow i dont knkow if to do legs again or rest ill see how i feel tomorrow.

tomgreem_6

Awards
day5 was legs Amazing is the only word to describe the workout. Stamina was up and lift were up. no sides cant wait to the next workout im gonna take saturday off and hit chest and tri's

tomgreem_6

Awards
well all of week two was average no big change kinda dissapointed. i think stress from finals had something to do with it. the last leg day was miss leading i thought it would of kicked in but no i cant wait to up it to 20mg also gonna put my cals buy another 500
week 3 started today i felt stronger did a 200 late pull down for the first time so that was sick
deadlifts have never been a good movement did 330. ill try to keep updated i have more time this next week.

tomgreem_6

Awards
welll sorry for the the horrible log school has really taking up every sec of my life, i even had class today yes i on a saturday. but a quick over view im on my 1st week of ptc haven lost any strenght gains i when up about 7 pounds i took pics but i cant upload yet i look leaner at 187 then 180 when i started so im sure i gain a little more muscle and lost fat. bench when up about 15lb and squat up 25lb i gained on deadlift two but this was my first month really doing them on a regular schedule. i was keeping calories up trying not to lose any gains.

for next time if there is a next time i think i might do 10-20-20-30. my body has responded pretty well not sides so everything when pretty good

tomgreem_6

Awards
welll sorry for the the horrible log school has really taking up every sec of my life, i even had class today yes i on a saturday. but a quick over view im on my 1st week of ptc haven lost any strenght gains i when up about 7 pounds i took pics but i cant upload yet i look leaner at 187 then 180 when i started so im sure i gain a little more muscle and lost fat. bench when up about 15lb and squat up 25lb i gained on deadlift two but this was my first month really doing them on a regular schedule. i was keeping calories up trying not to lose any gains.

for next time if there is a next time i think i might do 10-20-20-30. my body has responded pretty well not sides so everything when pretty good