LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Just wanted to say that I really wish I would have saved a few doses of the PLCAR! Been suffering from a pinched nerve and think it would have really made a difference these last few days :-(
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Just wanted to say that I really wish I would have saved a few doses of the PLCAR! Been suffering from a pinched nerve and think it would have really made a difference these last few days :-(
    I would grab some PLCAR while you can... Stock up on it.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
    •   
       


  3. Solid review man

    Sorry to hear about your pinched nerve, hope it clears up fast!!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Solid review man

    Sorry to hear about your pinched nerve, hope it clears up fast!!
    It's almost completely healed up already, just get slight pain if I move the wrong way.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I would grab some PLCAR while you can... Stock up on it.
    It's on my xmas list for sure! ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    It's on my xmas list for sure! ;-)
    money very well spent! have a couple bottles myself!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  7. Alright so I ordered my Plcar and it should be here tomorrow, question I have that never got answered before is....Is it safe to run it during a cycle? Didn't know if it effects your BP or anything to the point where you wouldn't recommend it. Definitely need that peace of mind as this cycle has taken a beating on me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Alright so I ordered my Plcar and it should be here tomorrow, question I have that never got answered before is....Is it safe to run it during a cycle? Didn't know if it effects your BP or anything to the point where you wouldn't recommend it. Definitely need that peace of mind as this cycle has taken a beating on me.
    AFAIK all the carnitines should be safe on cycle and shouldn't have any negative impact on your BP.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    AFAIK all the carnitines should be safe on cycle and shouldn't have any negative impact on your BP.
    Thank you very much! So glad, hopefully it can help with the stress and lethargy I've been having. Thanks king! You start your plcar yet, if so how you like it?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you very much! So glad, hopefully it can help with the stress and lethargy I've been having. Thanks king! You start your plcar yet, if so how you like it?
    I sure did. I ran it last month and need to pick up some more. I liked it. It's not a BANG here I am kinda of supp, but more subtle and lasting. I liked using it when I was studying for my finals as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I sure did. I ran it last month and need to pick up some more. I liked it. It's not a BANG here I am kinda of supp, but more subtle and lasting. I liked using it when I was studying for my finals as well.
    Glad you also like it man! I've been looking forward to running it again since I finished this log.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. have you tried stacking alcar with plcar?

  13. No I haven't. How's that work, as far as what benefit do u get from the stack then just running plcar?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Help Lose Body Fat
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
  4. How Much Maximum Body Fat (BF) Could You Lose?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Log in
Log in