LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First thing I want to do is thank SNS for the opportunity to log PLCAR. I have never used an SNS product before this one so I'm eager to see what this can do for me.

Goal= I would like to use PLCAR to help maintain my low body fat percentage while I continue my bulk. I have been on a bulk for what seems to be over a year now, as I started lifting at only 140 lbs about a year and a half ago. I have always had a small build and have set out to get huge! As the time goes by a problem I have noticed is that I am constantly adding on just a little bit of pudge to my mid, which makes it near impossible to carve out my abdominal section. As anyone knows that builds, abs give you that well rounded lifter look and i will not settle for anything else! I am not sure if it is just a bit of water weight that I pick up throughout the day that makes me have this "pudge" by night time, but either way It needs to stop! Don't get me wrong I am by no means fat, I just would love to continue to take in large amounts of calories to get to my target weight of 185 without putting on that pudge, and this is where PLCAR comes into play! :) Realistically the outcome I would like to get from this product during the month that the bottle will last is gain 3 pounds of lean muscle while shaping up my abs.

Diet= My diet is very strict, although I do from time to time get stuck eating a cheat meal as I work a lot and sometimes have near no choice. I usually start the day with a protein shake, oatmeal with peanut butter and a few eggs whites. Then through out the day I will have tuna fish, chicken breasts, cottage cheese, bagels with light cream cheese, pb and J sandwiches, Turkey or chicken deli meat on wheat, yogurt and some low fat milk.

Current supplements=
Whey protein
Creatine
BCAA's
Arginine
PLCAR :)
Will add Tropinol when I receive it, to help get to that 3 lb goal (also sponsored)
Fish oil
Multi V

I hope this log will help anyone who is wanting the same results from a product like this! Well here goes nothing, hope this product does what it says it will do! Thank you again SNS, and this is my first log of a product so if anyone has any suggestions on what you would like included, don't hesitate to ask or critic!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2- Nothing different to report, had a great day at the gym. Chest and tris today topped off with a light ab workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone have any tips on dosing methods for this particular product?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright just through some of my own analysis and testing, I will continue to take 2 caps pre-workout and another cap spaced about 6 hours after. If I do not feel any effects after first week I will up the second dose to 2 caps and go from there.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great start! Plcar is great stuff. I take between .5-1g pre work out and another before I go to work.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great start! Plcar is great stuff. I take between .5-1g pre work out and another before I go to work.
Good to hear man! Can't find many write ups on it or anything so feed back from people that have used it will definitely be beneficial for me! Did you take it with meals or on an empty stomach?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright.....
Very happy to update today! Day 3 of PLCAR was a success, probably too early to say that it was because of this supplement but in any case I had an amazing back and light bicep workout. Weighed in at 167 which was also my starting weight, yet I felt very lean this morning even after eating like crazy all weekend.

Deadlifts (Just started to incorporate last week so very light :))
1X8 165
1X8 185
2X6 195

Lat pulldown
1X10 120
1X9 140
1X8 160
1X6 165

Narrow Pull-ups(no weight)
2X8
1X7

Seated Row machine ( Not entirely sure how to explain this machine but it has bars you hold onto and I do one side at a time
2x8 115 ( right arm followed by left)
1X7 125

EZ bar curl
2X8 85
1X8 90

Reverse curl
1X8 70
1X8 60

Hammers
2X8 45

Was waiting way less time between sets then normal and felt like I was on a stimulant in the gym, alpha male feeling that I rarely get in the morning! As I said too early to say whether it was from the supplement but in any case I love the feeling I had.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres a few starting photos
IMG00224-20111121-1308.jpg

Hoping to unwrap my abs by christmas!
IMG00223-20111121-1305.jpg

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man! Can't find many write ups on it or anything so feed back from people that have used it will definitely be beneficial for me! Did you take it with meals or on an empty stomach?
The science write-up has been minimal. There's a great read done by Andy(PinchTheBear, works for DS) on the carnitines. I'll link ya.
http://broscience.com/broscience-com-approved-articles/435-clarifying-carnitines.html

A
s in the other thread, 1g pre-workout is my favorite. I also like 500mg before I study as it helps limit stress and puts me into an elevated mood.

Not to hate on your multivitamin, but there are much better things for your money. I'd look into Orange Triad as it's a great product. I also look into Dr. Feel Good as SAN is having a b1g1 sale on their own website. Sann.net... You can pick up 2 DFG for $46, which is a steal for the formula. I'd recommend either of those before I'd suggest you stay with Armor V...

Edit: I thought it said Armor V not Multi V.

My bad haha

Edit #2: I take it on an empty stomach about 30 mins prior to working out. A lot of the time I mix up my pre-workout and take my pre-workout pills while drinking my pre-workout about 25-30 mins before and then leave for the gym...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The science write-up has been minimal. There's a great read done by Andy(PinchTheBear, works for DS) on the carnitines. I'll link ya.
http://broscience.com/broscience-com-approved-articles/435-clarifying-carnitines.html

A
s in the other thread, 1g pre-workout is my favorite. I also like 500mg before I study as it helps limit stress and puts me into an elevated mood.

Not to hate on your multivitamin, but there are much better things for your money. I'd look into Orange Triad as it's a great product. I also look into Dr. Feel Good as SAN is having a b1g1 sale on their own website. Sann.net... You can pick up 2 DFG for $46, which is a steal for the formula. I'd recommend either of those before I'd suggest you stay with Armor V...

My bad haha

Edit #2: I take it on an empty stomach about 30 mins prior to working out. A lot of the time I mix up my pre-workout and take my pre-workout pills while drinking my pre-workout about 25-30 mins before and then leave for the gym...
lol nope just a normal old vitamin no armor v for this guy!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A

My bad haha

Very good link that is interesting! I may consider purchasing some to use during my cycle that will start immediately after this log, assuming the positive outcomes continue that is. You wouldn't see any problem cycling with the product would you? Thank you for your help and yea i do notice that it keeps me motivated to do tasks.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Very good link that is interesting! I may consider purchasing some to use during my cycle that will start immediately after this log, assuming the positive outcomes continue that is. You wouldn't see any problem cycling with the product would you? Thank you for your help and yea i do notice that it keeps me motivated to do tasks.
I personally dont. My science side of supplements isnt as extensive as cy's(mr cooper) so i'll get him to post about it.

What you looking at running?

AI has a black friday sale, and I would grab cycle support from them since its only $25 and its a great formulation.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
go with x1 in the AM and x2 caps 8 or so hrs later OR on training days take the x2 caps pre workout.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see what dosing protocol you end up liking the best. I got a couple bottles that I'll be starting soon.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My lifting is usually done before work which means I go about 1030 am so It would be hard to do the 1 in the am. I tell you what after what I experienced today in the gym it would be hard to get me to budge off of taking two at about 945-10 am then hitting gym 45 later! That feeling was amazing, literally felt like I needed near no rest between sets! Did start to get a stomach ache late in the day though, almost as if I was really hungry even though I was eating like a pig all day! Hope that doesn't continue. Do you get any feedback about people getting stomach aches? This is the second time, may just have a bug or something though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of Andromass and Mdrol sitting in the cupboard... btw daycrawler

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not in and I will not be following this from time to time.

Today is opposite day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good workout today! Thought that I would be dragging ass today in the gym as deadlifts tore me up from yesterday. Woke up with that ache that almost makes you take a day off the gym. Yet I took my morning dose at 10 and hit the gym hard from 1045-1145ish. Shoulder workout today, surprisingly a lot of my ache had gone away by my first set today. Even hit a personal best on shrugs.

DB press
2X65 8
1X70 7

Shrugs
1X8 215
1X8 255
1X8 285
2X5 305 PR (could usually only get about 3)

Chin raises (straight bar)
1X10 90
2X8 100

Seated DB Cuban press (new workout for me really burns shoulders)
1X10 30
2X8 35

Side raises
2X10 35
1X6 40

Finished with a 15 minute ab burn on abcoaster and weighted sit ups

Energy once again was up and was only waiting about a minute 30 between sets

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm late to the party. Great log bruther :thumbsup:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GJ on hitting a PR. Gotta learn to cherish those cause after awhile, then don't happen very much but it feels great to get.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
GJ on hitting a PR. Gotta learn to cherish those cause after awhile, then don't happen very much but it feels great to get.
I get one everytime...

Umad? Lol.

Notsrs

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it did feel real good, The most I've done 305 was 1X3 to be able to do it 2x5 with ease was very nice. Not on cycle made it even sweeter, been reading this stuff doesn't give some people an energy boost, but i seem to feel like I'm on a preworkout while on it. Either way I like what it's doins so far, really leaning out I've noticed too. Eating like a hog and stomach is staying pretty tight.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha. I enjoy a healthy liver :p.. Just kidding. I drink far too often/much for that.
lol, yeah drinking isn't too liver friendly.

Yea it did feel real good, The most I've done 305 was 1X3 to be able to do it 2x5 with ease was very nice. Not on cycle made it even sweeter, been reading this stuff doesn't give some people an energy boost, but i seem to feel like I'm on a preworkout while on it. Either way I like what it's doins so far, really leaning out I've noticed too. Eating like a hog and stomach is staying pretty tight.
Sounds like its working really well for you so far. Glad its providing you with such a good boost.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright just took a dose and have a lot of stuff to do today, wanted to put the mental ease claim to the test as I can't seem to get motivated today. Have worked over two weeks straight and get a few days off now so this being my first day off its hard to get to it. Fiance's bday celebration tonight and Turkey day tomorrow so my next gym day will be Friday, and it will be leg day which I can always use an extra boost in so it will be a good test for PLCAR. Will update if I have any benefit using on an off day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving all! No big update today as I'll be out with family most of the day, back hitting the gym hard tomorrow!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One update, figured out a cup or two of coffee and 2 plcar is the swwwweeeeeeett spot! lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
One update, figured out a cup or two of coffee and 2 plcar is the swwwweeeeeeett spot! lol
Yeahhh. Are you an avid coffee drinker?

Check out westcoastroasting.com

Its owned by Poison, he roasts his own beans so they are always fresh. Always nice to support a fellow member.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeahhh. Are you an avid coffee drinker?

Check out westcoastroasting.com

Its owned by Poison, he roasts his own beans so they are always fresh. Always nice to support a fellow member.
I didn't think I was, until I started lifting. I notice now I'm not a fan of pre-workouts would much rather prefer a cup or two of coffee! thank you will check it out! :thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright being that I have the day off I will be switching up my dosing and lifting times to see if there is any effect on the product. I took .5 about an hour go and will take 1g about 3:15 and head in the gym at 4:00. Will post a log later on the effect of having 1.5 running through the veins before hitting the gym.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright being that I have the day off I will be switching up my dosing and lifting times to see if there is any effect on the product. I took .5 about an hour go and will take 1g about 3:15 and head in the gym at 4:00. Will post a log later on the effect of having 1.5 running through the veins before hitting the gym.
sounds interesting...looking forward to see how it works

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and tri's today by default! Wanted to go in and hit my legs hard today but idiots at the gym like to stand around and chat while taking up both the smith and free weight squat racks. :cussing: Although I ended up being very happy with the switch as I crushed a good chest workout.

Flat bench
1X10 155
1X10 185
1X8 205
1X6 210
1X 10 175

Decline bench
1X8 160
2X8 170

Incline bench machine
2X8 160
1X5 180

Pectoral fly machine
2X8 80
1X8 90
1X7 100

Close grip bench
2X10 105
1X8 115
1X6 120

Weighted dips
8 35
7 35
6 35

Rope pulldown
2X8 60
1X8 65

Didn't personally notice much difference with the 1 cap early 2 cap pre-workout experiment. Had good energy as usual and little wait between sets. Weight was up about a lb and a half at 168.5 which was nice but can probably contribute that to extreme eating thanks to thanksgiving! Will say that When I left the gym I noticed my chest had the best pump from a workout since my last cycle which made me very happy! Legs tomorrow and am very excited to report a leg day on this supplement! stay tuned!