LiveToLift wants to lose body fat with PLCAR (Sponsored Log)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    GJ on hitting a PR. Gotta learn to cherish those cause after awhile, then don't happen very much but it feels great to get.
    I get one everytime...

Umad? Lol.

Notsrs
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

2. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I get one everytime...

Umad? Lol.

Notsrs
    maybe on cycle!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

maybe on cycle!
    Lol. Natty 4 lyfe brah.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Lol. Natty 4 lyfe brah.
    that's too bad. I mean good for you bro!

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    that's too bad. I mean good for you bro!
    Hahaha. I enjoy a healthy liver :P.. Just kidding. I drink far too often/much for that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    GJ on hitting a PR. Gotta learn to cherish those cause after awhile, then don't happen very much but it feels great to get.
    Yea it did feel real good, The most I've done 305 was 1X3 to be able to do it 2x5 with ease was very nice. Not on cycle made it even sweeter, been reading this stuff doesn't give some people an energy boost, but i seem to feel like I'm on a preworkout while on it. Either way I like what it's doins so far, really leaning out I've noticed too. Eating like a hog and stomach is staying pretty tight.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Sorry I'm late to the party. Great log bruther
    Welcome bro!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Hahaha. I enjoy a healthy liver :P.. Just kidding. I drink far too often/much for that.
    lol, yeah drinking isn't too liver friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea it did feel real good, The most I've done 305 was 1X3 to be able to do it 2x5 with ease was very nice. Not on cycle made it even sweeter, been reading this stuff doesn't give some people an energy boost, but i seem to feel like I'm on a preworkout while on it. Either way I like what it's doins so far, really leaning out I've noticed too. Eating like a hog and stomach is staying pretty tight.
    Sounds like its working really well for you so far. Glad its providing you with such a good boost.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

lol, yeah drinking isn't too liver friendly.
    Neither is the halotest-25 I'm on
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Alright just took a dose and have a lot of stuff to do today, wanted to put the mental ease claim to the test as I can't seem to get motivated today. Have worked over two weeks straight and get a few days off now so this being my first day off its hard to get to it. Fiance's bday celebration tonight and Turkey day tomorrow so my next gym day will be Friday, and it will be leg day which I can always use an extra boost in so it will be a good test for PLCAR. Will update if I have any benefit using on an off day.

11. If you would like I also just got the tropinol and started a log on that product too, I will not let it affect this log as its effects are no where near the same to this one, you are welcome to follow it too. LiveToLift wants supernatural test with tropinol

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    If you would like I also just got the tropinol and started a log on that product too, I will not let it affect this log as its effects are no where near the same to this one, you are welcome to follow it too. LiveToLift wants supernatural test with tropinol
    Im in. I always wanted to see a tropinol log.

13. Happy thanksgiving all! No big update today as I'll be out with family most of the day, back hitting the gym hard tomorrow!

14. One update, figured out a cup or two of coffee and 2 plcar is the swwwweeeeeeett spot! lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    One update, figured out a cup or two of coffee and 2 plcar is the swwwweeeeeeett spot! lol
    Yeahhh. Are you an avid coffee drinker?

Check out westcoastroasting.com

Its owned by Poison, he roasts his own beans so they are always fresh. Always nice to support a fellow member.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

Its owned by Poison, he roasts his own beans so they are always fresh. Always nice to support a fellow member.
    I didn't think I was, until I started lifting. I notice now I'm not a fan of pre-workouts would much rather prefer a cup or two of coffee! thank you will check it out!

17. Alright being that I have the day off I will be switching up my dosing and lifting times to see if there is any effect on the product. I took .5 about an hour go and will take 1g about 3:15 and head in the gym at 4:00. Will post a log later on the effect of having 1.5 running through the veins before hitting the gym.

18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Alright being that I have the day off I will be switching up my dosing and lifting times to see if there is any effect on the product. I took .5 about an hour go and will take 1g about 3:15 and head in the gym at 4:00. Will post a log later on the effect of having 1.5 running through the veins before hitting the gym.
    sounds interesting...looking forward to see how it works

19. Chest and tri's today by default! Wanted to go in and hit my legs hard today but idiots at the gym like to stand around and chat while taking up both the smith and free weight squat racks. Although I ended up being very happy with the switch as I crushed a good chest workout.

Flat bench
    1X10 155
    1X10 185
    1X8 205
    1X6 210
    1X 10 175

Decline bench
    1X8 160
    2X8 170

Incline bench machine
    2X8 160
    1X5 180

Pectoral fly machine
    2X8 80
    1X8 90
    1X7 100

Close grip bench
    2X10 105
    1X8 115
    1X6 120

Weighted dips
    8 35
    7 35
    6 35

Rope pulldown
    2X8 60
    1X8 65

Didn't personally notice much difference with the 1 cap early 2 cap pre-workout experiment. Had good energy as usual and little wait between sets. Weight was up about a lb and a half at 168.5 which was nice but can probably contribute that to extreme eating thanks to thanksgiving! Will say that When I left the gym I noticed my chest had the best pump from a workout since my last cycle which made me very happy! Legs tomorrow and am very excited to report a leg day on this supplement! stay tuned!

20. How does PLCAR help with fat loss?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Theforce View Post
    How does PLCAR help with fat loss?
    Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL= This compound is supposed to help metabolize fatty acids into the mitochondria where they are turned into energy

22. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

never knew that,good stuff.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

23. Leg day today

Squats
    1X10 185
    1X8 205
    1X8 215
    1X10 175

Leg press
    1X10 360
    2X10 450
    1X10 320

Calf extension
    2X12 270
    2X12 320
    1X10 340

Leg extensions
    2X8 130
    1X8 140
    1X10 120

Was going to finish with abs but think all the turkey caught up to me, could barely walk near the end of this leg workout. Started with high energy but by leg press I was ready to get done and get out.

24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Leg day today

Squats
    1X10 185
    1X8 205
    1X8 215
    1X10 175

Leg press
    1X10 360
    2X10 450
    1X10 320

Calf extension
    2X12 270
    2X12 320
    1X10 340

Leg extensions
    2X8 130
    1X8 140
    1X10 120

Was going to finish with abs but think all the turkey caught up to me, could barely walk near the end of this leg workout. Started with high energy but by leg press I was ready to get done and get out.
    Nice work.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Nice work.
    It took a lot out of me today to get this done, wish I would of done my leg workout yesterday when I had more energy! Damn people hogging the racks hurt me but at least I put in some work and kept on myself to finish! Will say I was sore like crazy before my dose from killing chest yesterday but it didn't seem to phase me after the 1g dose. I think more and more that the benefits mentally from this product far out weigh the effects on weight loss for my case, which is good as I'm trying to gain weight! Really enjoying this product to date.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    It took a lot out of me today to get this done, wish I would of done my leg workout yesterday when I had more energy! Damn people hogging the racks hurt me but at least I put in some work and kept on myself to finish! Will say I was sore like crazy before my dose from killing chest yesterday but it didn't seem to phase me after the 1g dose. I think more and more that the benefits mentally from this product far out weigh the effects on weight loss for my case, which is good as I'm trying to gain weight! Really enjoying this product to date.
    ATG squats, leg extensions, roman deadlifts, lunges and leg press is plenty for a leg day

27. Today's workout was good! Once again I noticed that 2 pills with my coffee is the route that works for me. Back to morning workouts as my vaca from work came to an end today. Woke up and popped a few PLCAR and a few cups of coffee and was in the gym killing a back workout an hour later. Being that I did leg day yesterday I figured my dead lifts would suffer but to my surprise I actually went up a bit and popped out a few more reps. Definitely paying for it now though as I sit to type this!

Bent over barbell rows
    1X10 135
    1X8 155
    2X7 160

Deadlift
    1X12 135
    2X10 185
    1X6 205

Seated low row
    1X10 140
    2X8 142.5
    1X8 160

Upper back row machine
    2X10 100
    2X8 110
    1X8 90

Good energy, felt like I could go a lot longer today but had to finish my workout when I did to get ready for work. Will concentrate and more ab work this week, my next two days being shoulders and biceps, I usually have some extra time on those days to get a good ab burn.
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Today's workout was good! Once again I noticed that 2 pills with my coffee is the route that works for me. Back to morning workouts as my vaca from work came to an end today. Woke up and popped a few PLCAR and a few cups of coffee and was in the gym killing a back workout an hour later. Being that I did leg day yesterday I figured my dead lifts would suffer but to my surprise I actually went up a bit and popped out a few more reps. Definitely paying for it now though as I sit to type this!

Bent over barbell rows
    1X10 135
    1X8 155
    2X7 160

Deadlift
    1X12 135
    2X10 185
    1X6 205

Seated low row
    1X10 140
    2X8 142.5
    1X8 160

Upper back row machine
    2X10 100
    2X8 110
    1X8 90

Good energy, felt like I could go a lot longer today but had to finish my workout when I did to get ready for work. Will concentrate and more ab work this week, my next two days being shoulders and biceps, I usually have some extra time on those days to get a good ab burn.
    For abs, I usually just do 3 exercises 4 sets each and really focus on contraction.

What do you do?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    For abs, I usually just do 3 exercises 4 sets each and really focus on contraction.

What do you do?
    I usually do 40 lb weighted ab coaster, 25 lb weighted sit ups, and leg/knee raises. Til I cant do any more!
    PEScience Representative

30. Alright figured I would drop in and do a brief update, today is an off day for me due to the fact that my fiance purchased a turkey a day after thanksgiving and I stayed home today to finish cooking it as she went to work. We went to my parents house for thanksgiving so didn't have as much left overs as I like to have for the week! :-) Now I have all the protein I need for a while in the fridge! Going to dose the PLCAR 2 right now and 1-2 caps about 5 oclock. One thing I wanted to make sure to add is that this product has been helping me with the weight loss properties by allowing me to be able to consume more and more food. Don't get me wrong it's not that I have to eat all the time but something in the product is allowing me to consume more food without adding pudge. Reminds me of the feeling on cycle when I can just keep on stuffing my face, I believe me being a very active person at my work helps to contribute to this. Anybody have any feedback? Alright time for a plate of turkey, tatos, and stuffing.....
    PEScience Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. Help Lose Body Fat
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
  4. How Much Maximum Body Fat (BF) Could You Lose?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:04 AM