i-Force - Dexaprine Log

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Hey Guys!
I've recently just recieved my bottle of i Force Dexaprine "Ultra-Concentrated Thermogenic Powerhouse"
I won it through one of there contests! I cant wait to give it go!

Little bit about myself real quick.
-18 years old
-24 Weeks out from 1st BB competition (Mr.Pittsburgh)
-183lb's (morning weight)
-Lift 5-6 times aweek (work at a gym)
-I hit all the Major Lifts.
-Biggest accompishment is 405 flat bench barbell press at 183, 18 yrs old.
-Been lifting for 6 years, serious for 3.

This Log i will be doing 30mins of Morning cardio 4xaweek and 2xafter workout.
I do watch what i eat, so this log will mostly be clean eatting with a few cheat meals (pizza) :)

Here are some Pics i took of my self a couple days ago.
DONT make fun of my American Eagle Briefs..
my girlfriend bought me em :D and they make me feel sexy.

side chest.jpg
back double.jpg
back lat.jpg
front.jpg

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Day 1

Took 1 pill in the morning on an empty stomach.
Says that it gives Intense Energy & Mind Blowing Focus.
Im definately feeling that part already 3 hours later.
Past mornings i havent had much energy and takes me awhile to get my ass up.

But 1 pop of this pill and a little bit of call of duty to wake me up, and dam i feel good.
says to take the 2nd pill 6-8 hours after the 1st and im going to do that and head to the Gym.
Got deadlifts today so hope the "Mental Focus" sticks with me during that part of my workout.

GHO5T

Awards
Day 1

Took 1 pill in the morning on an empty stomach.
Says that it gives Intense Energy & Mind Blowing Focus.
Im definately feeling that part already 3 hours later.
Past mornings i havent had much energy and takes me awhile to get my ass up.

But 1 pop of this pill and a little bit of call of duty to wake me up, and dam i feel good.
says to take the 2nd pill 6-8 hours after the 1st and im going to do that and head to the Gym.
Got deadlifts today so hope the "Mental Focus" sticks with me during that part of my workout.
CALL OF DUTY ftw!!!

pfft who needs Red Bulls when you have Dexaprine??!? :D

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
During my workout I felt sicky, I believe it's from this GNC brand caramel protein that I found had a few more scoops in my stash that I've had for past 2 years now! So I believe that causes my tummy ache, but I still finished my chest workout, didn't get deadlifts cuz I knew that would of just worsened it. So I got back today. Possibly the "focus" part of the pill kept me going through my workout, cuz usually I would of just left after the 1st set and not
Waste a good
Chest day. But finished all my lifts. Hit
275x6 on incline bench, which is getting there to my 315x1 goal! I really love the energy I get though from takin it in the morning!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not take 2 Dexaprine a day. Please read the directions CAREFULLY

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Do not take 2 Dexaprine a day. Please read the directions CAREFULLY
Lol maybe that's it... I tend to overdose on ****, thanks! Very powerful!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn i can only handle 1 dex a day!
jacked for a teen man nice work

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Breaking the pill and taking
Half of 1 in the morning instead of a full one works a lot better to
Me. The energy and focus is amazing still it's saving me money by making me
Not buy an energy drink in the morning for a pre workout since I have none, I'd actually prefer this as my new pre workout at the moment. This stuff is quite amazing
I must say and I will definitely buy a bottle for my precontest diet.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you get the black friday deal? its a pretty sweet one for dexaprine, and yes for cutting it makes for an AMAZING preworkout as long as you dont train at night!
Breaking the pill and taking
Half of 1 in the morning instead of a full one works a lot better to
Me. The energy and focus is amazing still it's saving me money by making me
Not buy an energy drink in the morning for a pre workout since I have none, I'd actually prefer this as my new pre workout at the moment. This stuff is quite amazing
I must say and I will definitely buy a bottle for my precontest diet.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Dexaprine is a GREAT preworkout supplement if your running low or forget to take some. Energy levels are still up there, causes me to workout non less then 4p.m or I'll be up all night!! Usually taking half pill at 8pm and and the other half at 1 pm looking to bump it up to 2 pills next week once I start my morning cardio 3xweek.

Also want to add I bought a bottle to save for my competition :) this stuff is gonna be a life saver!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Energy levels are still there focus is awesome, I'm down 2lbs, my stomach is much much more define wit all the ab workouts and morning cardio. This pills are awesome!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you are loving it man! congrats on the 2lbs

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
glad you are loving it man! congrats on the 2lbs
Thank you, I'm already a lil lower body fat so it's not like I have "a lot" to lose but we all have something there we can get rid of. So getting my abs back right now is Makin me a happy man! Good stuff!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what BF roughly or pics of abs? some carry abs at like 10-12% and some dont get their abs in until 8% ish

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
in!! kinda late, but...in!

looking pretty swole bro! ****, i gotta start puttin in work!

nice collection of protein.

& 2 pills kicked my ass pretty nice. Although I did take 1 cap then 1/2 a cap later then the other 1/2 an hour later. That's the recipe if you don't want to sleep.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
18 years old!!!! holy moly brotha!!i think u were made for bodybuilding

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
18 years old!!!! holy moly brotha!!i think u were made for bodybuilding
Thanks brotha!!! Tryna do the most I can while I'm still young! :D

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Love taking this on leg day, I always like to squat 1st then im to outta "focus/drive" to continue the rest of my workout and I'll end up half-assing my workout on some leg machines. Had enough energy today to rape squats and leg press then superset Stiff legg deads with seated leg curls!! Gotta love this shiz, and can't wait to get y body used to it so I can pop 2 aday for my 18 week out cycle

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
takes a beating on the adrenals to get two tabs a day in, have you thought of taking 1 cap a day and adding in tt-33 for the cutting?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love taking this on leg day, I always like to squat 1st then im to outta "focus/drive" to continue the rest of my workout and I'll end up half-assing my workout on some leg machines. Had enough energy today to rape squats and leg press then superset Stiff legg deads with seated leg curls!! Gotta love this shiz, and can't wait to get y body used to it so I can pop 2 aday for my 18 week out cycle
Dexaprine makes even the hardest tasks seem easy, lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
sorry for the late sub...subbed in man...for 18 yrs old you are a machine!!!!!!!!!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
takes a beating on the adrenals to get two tabs a day in, have you thought of taking 1 cap a day and adding in tt-33 for the cutting?
tt-33? Nopeee!! Tell me more and I'll prob consider it for my next bottle!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT33 is awesome! Good for thermogenic. Manipulates the thyroid safely.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tt-33? Nopeee!! Tell me more and I'll prob consider it for my next bottle!
tt-33 = 3,3/3,5 diiodes.......help kick your thyroid into gear ;)

1 cap of dexa has the same dosage of thyroidals as 2 caps of TT-33..........on top of 1-1.5 tabs of dexaprine, you could consider adding another 2-3 caps of TT-33 later on in the day :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1 cap of dexa has the same dosage of thyroidals as 2 caps of TT-33..........on top of 1-1.5 tabs of dexaprine, you could consider adding another 2-3 caps of TT-33 later on in the day :D
beat me to it! but ya its a damn good stack to take

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Just finally looked into it, definitely going to get that stack going for march. This stuffs the real deal, specially for those 1 meal after breakfast workouts, really gets you going and the focus helps me from dazing off due to the fact its only 730 in the morning. Loving this stuff every day even more. Helps mucho with morning cardio + sports center = quick 30 mins of cardio before a meal!! Already got a couple of my buddies to order some
Of this. Having great results so far!

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
focus is great!

i took a Dexaprine the other day - before I knew it - had two finals papers done.

i actually felt smart ..haha

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
focus is great!

i took a Dexaprine the other day - before I knew it - had two finals papers done.

i actually felt smart ..haha
Dexaprine>Aderal :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many days you have left? Have you noticed any fat loss?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Or do what I do, 4 tt33 with 1 dexaprime :D I'm such a badass, I know!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
How many days you have left? Have you noticed any fat loss?
About a week! And yeah I noticed my stomach alot thinner, and my abs are finally being dug up!! I'll be sure to post a pic. My fat Loss is 5lbs!! Which is pretty nice cuz I didn't have much to get rid of anyway! But definitely nice to see some more definition 20 weeks outta my competition! I'll post a pic later in the week!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will be dosing 8 caps tt-33/day soon ;)

no stims though :(
Would you say 8 is the upper limit? I'm currently on mdrol and androhard and was dosing it at 4 a day. What's optimal? For fat loss. Yes I'm cutting on mdrol.

Man dude, great results. The thermo from dexaprine is great! Took a couple samples and I must say it is good stuff! Looking forward to them pics!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
image-415503676.png

Shredding up right now wit the product :D 17 weeks out and happy!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
You got some rips son!
Thanks man! Excited to start my new dexaprine bottle in march! Def gonna help
Me get through the morning cardio sessions!! Workin on that V back look bro!