** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice update!

    Agmatine working well eh? Glad I picked up some hemavol.

    Run after my sdrol lol.
    lol

    Yeah, I feel great and my mood is totally up
    between the Swole, Agmatine and the refeed went well
    I am noticeably improving. Happy times

    I'll keep an eye on Agmatine, seems very promising
    I'll let some time pass and maybe snap a coupla pix (if i look right lol)
    i wanna try to get that grainy look i'm talking about "on tape"
    I've never had that so noticeable!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions



  2. I'm starting to think on cycle the less stuff used the better lol.

    Anyway, you definitely kill it man. Those workouts look like a three hour long battle to the deaths lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  3. Chest/triceps day again, freakin' hell I love a good wo!

    Woke up without the clock at 7am, and I couldn't wait to get to
    the iron, my mood is way up but I say is different from the E-bol/Lit-Up run (my previous stag/log
    before this one, that's why I compare), Ebol gave me more of a "happy" mood, while this one (testopro i guess,
    if I have to give credit) is more alpha-male feeling, I've been noticing this for a coupla day, today was pretty obvious
    I have that swagger going on, which I never have lol

    Anyways, today is also 1 week past my refeed and is time to refeed again,

    Some things have to be reported:

    first: pumps are insane.. way more than I usually get, probably is the Agmatine
    strength is up already, more weight in general but is noticeable that I do heavier
    supersets (a -among others - 198lbs supersets x 15 came very easy, and that was a the end of flat bench press
    routine..). This is indeed one noticeable change.

    recovery seems faster, and DOMS are crazy good, my legs still hurts from Thursday (Sunday today) and still
    feel "full" and pumped, my back is was feeling very heavy and full of blood today (from two days ago wo)
    and I mentioned this before, I seem to get much more muscle stimulation even with lighter sets which
    I usually don't, especially on my back (I only feel stimulation with overload on my back, with the previous
    stack my back got much stronger and bigger than it was)
    Incredible how a stronger back make your CHEST stronger and fuller

    I snapped a coupla pix, crappy as usual with my phone, 20 minutes after my wo
    while waiting the Magnesium oil to dry off, so not right after the wo.

    I also wanna say I snap pix not to show off, there ain't nothing to show off really
    but because to me it makes no sense to say "oh I look better, bla bla bla.." if you
    can't compare and actually *see* a difference.

    Will upload later, for the wo, routine was like last week mostly,
    I will go into details only about what was different today.

    Please note:
    Chest day (since is refeed day) is probably the hardest day,
    complete annihilation and it follows a NO CARB day (yesterday)
    to completely deplete before the refeed.

    later boys
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  4. Nice. Getting good pumps, good mood, and stronger that's a fun combo.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. wow, I guess agmatine is living up to all the hype.

    Im glad I got some (iforce hemavol)
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  6. Thanks for the detailed updates!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  7. Matt, yes Agma seems *very* nice, and it seems to go hand to hand with Glycobol whit the meal
    and with Pumpbol for prewo, I'm liking it quite a lot

    Anyways, here's my LEG, not flexing you can tell, 25 min after the workout, CHEST workout, not legs! LOL!

    My legs have been looking like this since Thursday! 4 days ago..
    I mean ok vascular, but this is pretty
    ridiculous even for a vascular boy like meh

    Now I let you imagine how this translates *during workouts*,
    I peeked at my shoulder today during a set and went @_@ ..ly sh#t..


    Name:  leg2s.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  10.5 KB

    some more details later
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  8. Glycobol for the WIN!


    GREAT job AK!


    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Glycobol for the WIN!

    GREAT job AK!
    Yeah glycobol is great.
    Have to say though Crowler I'm never going to turn glycobol down. It will always be a staple but I admit I have been wanting to give slin-sane a try Mike; Have you used it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Update

    Deadlift/Squats/Abs yesterday and Traps/UpperBack/Shoulders today.

    On deadlift, I paired my last PR (a VERY good day.. I wasn't expecting to)
    and not only, I did 3 full rep perfect form instead of 2, so somewhat beat it

    Session was great, again is pretty noticeable my strength/endurance ratio is
    definitely better because I'm doing supersets much heavier and I'm hitting
    the weights faster.
    When I say supersets I want to specify, I mean DC. I incorporate the rest-pause
    protocol usually in my last two/heaviest sets and then drop few lbs and rep to failure,
    well both went up and actually caught me somehow "off balance" like "hey I could've done
    more weight!"
    So next week I will.
    Squats on this day are light-ish but "raw", all the way down, 4 sets straight with minimum
    rest and even here I hit the sets faster and went up a bit with weights because lifting seemed
    easy.

    Traps/Shoulders is fun for me, like I said before I *love* to demolish my traps like no tomorrow
    and today it wasn't any different, actually a new PR on BB shrugs, 3 reps @ 424lbs
    and that was the last of my neverending series of sets for BB shrugs
    Weights went up for ALL sets for the "traps squeeze" that I described earlier.

    I got at the shoulders exercises pretty beat up tho', reason is because I *really* pushed
    myself a lot on my last heaviest day, still have DOMS from Back Day (Friday), then chest and deads..
    I mean over the top..

    And while recovery during sets is good, recovery between days seems to need some help
    because I'm really going hardcore here.

    Anyways, great mood, great workouts, and please note the following: i'm constantly dieting
    and most important I am atm completely off stims!

    Dosing is still the same 2cps TP first thing, 2cps Stoked 4 hours later, 1cp Glyco before meals (x3)
    Still have to post that other pic, will get to it soon
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  11. Quick update pwo:

    It'll sound repetitive but today was another great wo day!
    Back day

    My right lat was still hurting from traps/upper back wo (few days ago)
    half from DOMS half from some sort of bad movement I made with one of
    the heaviest bb shrugs (hit a PR tho')

    Today I was totally in the zone, aggressiveness went up in the last three days
    and today was def obvious. I was very concentrated and motivated (no nootropics, no stims)
    so it might be Testopro starting to enter my system

    Strength is still up, hit a new PR on V-bar bb bent over row, 242lbs 3 perfect form reps,
    plus 10lbs from last week and one more rep.

    Felt a great deal of stimulation on my back muscles and this is the second time,
    it doesn't happen so often.
    I recognize Testopro (from my last run) with the aggression raising, the "swagger"
    going on, and the way I look. Fuller, deeper cuts (altho' I tweaked my diet even more the last
    three weeks), also the fact that I found a protocol for my refeed that is working it has def something
    to do with this.
    As you can see I'm not pimping, I'm considering every variable I can think about
    but I can feel a difference between running TP solo vs TP and Stoked, first thing is
    that it seems TP is acting quicker with it.

    WO was long as usual but I'm don't feel worn out to oblivion, at the same time
    my back feels gigantic (and it looks bigger too).
    Lats/side abs are more pronounced and overall I feel very good (despite last night I got only
    4 hours sleep)
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  12. Nice way to kill the back & 4 hours sleep sux
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice way to kill the back & 4 hours sleep sux
    Yeah wo was great, not only the PR but I added pullups sets, variations of 'em
    sets to cable exercises and bb bent over rows.. it was a good day

    As for the night, tell me about it.. Yesterday had to drive to the airport to pick up
    my g/f late night, I kindly asked if I could left in bed sleeping this morning but
    both apparently cleaning the bathroom at 8am was more important lol (I got pissed of course,
    which could also have something to do with the good wo )
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  14. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47

    Yeah wo was great, not only the PR but I added pullups sets, variations of 'em
    sets to cable exercises and bb bent over rows.. it was a good day

    As for the night, tell me about it.. Yesterday had to drive to the airport to pick up
    my g/f late night, I kindly asked if I could left in bed sleeping this morning but
    both apparently cleaning the bathroom at 8am was more important lol (I got pissed of course,
    which could also have something to do with the good wo )
    **** I'd love for a chick to come over an clean my bathroom, even more so than seeing hearing watch tv or cook lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Quick update pwo:

    It'll sound repetitive but today was another great wo day!
    Back day

    My right lat was still hurting from traps/upper back wo (few days ago)
    half from DOMS half from some sort of bad movement I made with one of
    the heaviest bb shrugs (hit a PR tho')

    Today I was totally in the zone, aggressiveness went up in the last three days
    and today was def obvious. I was very concentrated and motivated (no nootropics, no stims)
    so it might be Testopro starting to enter my system

    Strength is still up, hit a new PR on V-bar bb bent over row, 242lbs 3 perfect form reps,
    plus 10lbs from last week and one more rep.

    Felt a great deal of stimulation on my back muscles and this is the second time,
    it doesn't happen so often.
    I recognize Testopro (from my last run) with the aggression raising, the "swagger"
    going on, and the way I look. Fuller, deeper cuts (altho' I tweaked my diet even more the last
    three weeks), also the fact that I found a protocol for my refeed that is working it has def something
    to do with this.
    As you can see I'm not pimping, I'm considering every variable I can think about
    but I can feel a difference between running TP solo vs TP and Stoked, first thing is
    that it seems TP is acting quicker with it.

    WO was long as usual but I'm don't feel worn out to oblivion, at the same time
    my back feels gigantic (and it looks bigger too).
    Lats/side abs are more pronounced and overall I feel very good (despite last night I got only
    4 hours sleep)
    man I srsly think you are one genetically gifted individual lol. Not many can stay that lean all the time. And workout like you do. And eat that little... lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    man I srsly think you are one genetically gifted individual lol. Not many can stay that lean all the time. And workout like you do. And eat that little... lol.
    thanks bro,
    that or I just wasn't aware one couldn't do it lol
    Ya know, I never liked gyms so I've never went to one,
    for years I had no comparison with other bbs training, their intensity etc..
    I've been training alone forever, for me it was normal to end up on the floor panting
    after a heavy set or at the end of the wo for several minutes.
    Later on i realized that wasn't really the case for most people lol

    I have a mission for the next days: I need to be able to snap a decent picture
    of my chest, the vascularity is crazy for real, more than my stomach, more than my leg (pic above).
    I give credit for this to the refeed working because like at the end of the week (I refeed on Sunday)
    is when it gets more noticeable, man it's cool
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  17. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    thanks bro,
    that or I just wasn't aware one couldn't do it lol
    Ya know, I never liked gyms so I've never went to one,
    for years I had no comparison with other bbs training, their intensity etc..
    I've been training alone forever, for me it was normal to end up on the floor panting
    after a heavy set or at the end of the wo for several minutes.
    Later on i realized that wasn't really the case for most people lol

    I have a mission for the next days: I need to be able to snap a decent picture
    of my chest, the vascularity is crazy for real, more than my stomach, more than my leg (pic above).
    I give credit for this to the refeed working because like at the end of the week (I refeed on Sunday)
    is when it gets more noticeable, man it's cool
    Im jelly.... haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. Another great wo, today was chest again, my fav


    Let's get to my thoughts about the stack right away:


    Strength is definitely up
    I recently changed my chest routine,
    I use to start (after the warm up) with flat bb bench
    now I start the session with heavy DB incline
    4 sets,
    12/10/8/6+DC (rest-pause and then as many rep I can with this last, heaviest weight)
    THEN I go with the BB flat bench.
    Weights went up right away for the last two sets because I was feeling very well
    and strong. Did it perfect form and no spotting, it was a good start.


    I'm saying this because I hit a PR on flat bench today, happy times
    and I did it with 4 sets of DB inclined under the belt already.


    This is true for every exercise but especially for bench/chest I truly
    believe form and stimulation is *everything* to get a good chest workout,
    so for me is not much about weight, so for many of you my PR won't seem
    too much, but well.. It was for me
    4 sets 12/10/8/6
    on the last one lifting felt still easy enough to try another one
    and so I did: 282lbs for 2 slow and steady rep + a forced/assisted one!


    That boosted my mood greatly and after the regular sets I started with the DC,
    weight drop sets, I didn't even count them, I was keep going feeling very strong
    even the lighter sets were heavier than usual.


    Then the session went on with the regular, weighter dips, incline flys, decline DB press
    and usually after this I go for flat bench stiff arm flys (extreme stretching/concentration)
    3 sets, where 1 regular grip, 1 pronated grip and one half and half


    But before doing that I incorporated 3 sets of ONE ARM flat bench DB press,
    fantastic exercise for chest in my opinion, way overlooked.
    I still had the strength to go hypertrophy on it, I did a 6/4/4 as heavy as I could + superset,
    felt a great deal of stimulation on my chest.


    Then the flys followed as usual, some pushups to "cruise" into triceps wo
    plan was three exercises, tried a couple of new exercises, felt good and ended up
    doing 4 exercises + some cable burn sets.


    So, indeed strength is up. Session felt long (well, it WAS long) but my mood
    is totally what kept me going.
    There is this alpha-feeling going on (Testopro I guess) that is really helping.
    I'm not sure about the role Stoked is playing, probably nothing I can actually feel
    but maybe just enhance TP effects.


    Today's refeed day, so no Glycobol, tomorrow will be deadlift/abs, usually there's a 4 sets squats
    too with some leg curls/prone curls as well, but believe it or not my legs are STILL SORE
    from freakin' thursday (sunday today); I've been pushing myself *a lot* since I started the stack,
    tomorrow I'll most likely skip the squats (altho' they have been added in the session recently, they weren't
    suppose to be there not long ago) to give my body time to recover properly, and i'm not the kind of person
    that would ever say such thing if it wasn't like really obvious/needed.

    Muscles look full, legs look a bit bigger (lol they're probably swollen..) and overall
    I recognize that "density" for lack of better term to describe this, from Testopro.

    Enough for now, Swole is working great, strength increase and new PR when dieting like I do? Aye
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  19. Ok update on this:


    Left alone yesterday's wo, Traps/UpperBack/Shoulders
    which has been the BEST workout of my entire life due to DS Craze (my first scoop, review's up)
    today I was "back to normal" as I'm also running a "preworkout deathmatch" thread,
    so before going into the whole tub of Craze I am keep testing the prewo products
    that I planned to test.


    On the swole stack now: my mood has been up and my strength is keep increasing
    as reported in the past days, recovery (between days) is now better, despite on deadlift day
    I ended up doing squats anyway because I felt like it, solid sleep got me the recovery that I needed
    and I went for it.


    I am not noticing any changes in libido, I was somewhat expecting a raise.


    The most noticeable effect aside from the mood is size, again today (Biceps/Triceps/Abs)
    I checked myself out a bit and I can say pretty much every major muscle group
    look fuller, my back is wider, and legs and arms solid.
    My BF is if anything even lower which is very nice considering I probably gained something,
    definitely size (nothing major but quite noticeable).


    At some point I will buy a new battery for my scale and weight myself
    most def before the end of the stack.


    So far so good
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  20. You still going to take that chest shot?

    Those leg pix are insane

    ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You still going to take that chest shot?

    Those leg pix are insane

    ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    Ahah will do, and I wasn't kidding when I said that pic was at rest and on chest day lol

    actually my g/f wanted to take a quick vid on my next chest wo because of my veins,
    and I mean she's used to see them on me, but she said right now they're sticking out like no tomorrow,
    so yeah, I will try to get something "on tape" on Sunday
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  22. Ok update because even tho' I'm switching prewo these days
    I do have the feeling the stack hit me 100%, because there has been
    a progressively increase in strength in the last 10/12 days
    It's not easy to differentiate a good day or week
    from the actual effect of the stack but since I ran TP before
    I can say I recognize it.
    Stoked seems to enhance the effect of Testopro when I can't recognize
    its effects (assuming one wanted to list what's doing what between the two)
    so I'll just say Stoked for me sounds like a TP booster.
    The increase in strength is quite noticeable, again aside from a given
    prewo.. I say this because in the last 3 days I had tested 3 different
    products, very different from each other 1st stimmed, 2nd supposedly ultra stimmed
    and today a stim free.
    Well, yesterday even tho' was some sort of low volume training (low volume for
    what I'm used to lol) the supposedly ultra stimmed prewo did very lil to me
    and yet the session was solid and weights went up, supersets were heavier (constant thing
    since i run the stack, heavier supersets) and today, legs day, with the stim free prewo
    I actually carried a massive legs session were I loaded more weights on my last two sets
    of squats, last 3 hack squats and last two front squats.
    Same for leg curls, regular and pronated.
    Like I said, a pretty noticeable increase in strength that built up in the last 10/12 days.

    This, with absolutely no change in diet and cal intake, and I stay in deficit 6 days a week

    To be noticed this last sentence. Life lifting big weights when in cal deficit ain't easy.
    I train like I'm on gear but I eat like contest prep, plus I do IF/warrior diet..
    So really my body is indeed stressed, hormone balance most likely affected by this.

    In this stack, Glycobol is the only product that you actually feel and see some of its results
    right away, post dose, the other two products are not so immediate of course, as any other
    test booster, and is not something blatantly obvious, but I can say there are indeed benefits
    and for a natural stack are damn good.
    I see no side effects whatsoever also, actually my mood is improved with it.

    While strength is the most noticeable effect, size is the other one.
    With my protocol/diet and 1 refeed a week, I am able to keep getting some lean gains,
    lil steps at the time but when you're at such low BF even 1 or 2lbs
    of lean mass can be very noticeable.

    I have to step on the scale yet but I do look fuller (as mentioned before) and bigger overall
    and is not just an impression, so I'm sure I did gain something.

    Pretty good, today was a good, heavy wo day/week
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  23. I still can't understand how you maintain that low of a bodyfat all the time. Maybe its my varied food addictions that make me unable to understand

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I still can't understand how you maintain that low of a bodyfat all the time. Maybe its my varied food addictions that make me unable to understand
    food addictions most likely are not helping no
    My diet sees 4 things, that's it.
    I've never been a fan of food in general tho',
    even when I wasn't this strict, I'd go for chicken over pizza or pasta.
    I have sweet tooth tho, thank god I learned how to
    take care of that with my keto/whey-based desserts
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  25. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    food addictions most likely are not helping no
    My diet sees 4 things, that's it.
    I've never been a fan of food in general tho',
    even when I wasn't this strict, I'd go for chicken over pizza or pasta.
    I have sweet tooth tho, thank god I learned how to
    take care of that with my keto/whey-based desserts
    could you reveal some recipes?

    I take fast acting carbs post workout mainly and sometimes first thing in the morning since they are the best times to take time. ie Glycogen storage, if I eat anything sweet I have to brush my teeth after and mouthwash or I seem to get cavities if I dont
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  26. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    could you reveal some recipes?
    That was my exact thought as soon as I read that
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  27. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    could you reveal some recipes?

    I take fast acting carbs post workout mainly and sometimes first thing in the morning since they are the best times to take time. ie Glycogen storage, if I eat anything sweet I have to brush my teeth after and mouthwash or I seem to get cavities if I dont
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That was my exact thought as soon as I read that

    Guys you must be NOT aware of my super successful home made carb&fat free protein bars in the recipe section? ahah

    okok I post the best ones I have in here already, here:

    Protein Cinnamon Rolls w/topping

    P
    rotein Bars/Cookies

    Mustard&Almonds sweet Chicken

    but I thought I had more in here.. hold it Ima post two more and link 'em
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  28. I'm already starting to drool...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm already starting to drool...
    Here's another one, super super simple

    Super-easy whey brownie
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  30. And the last one

    Carb free Cheescake
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
  2. Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
  5. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in