Catching Some Z's w/ AI Sports' 3Z (sponsored)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
First off, Thanks to stxnas and AI for hooking me up with a bottle of 3Z to log...

I'll keep it short and sweet.... This is my first time taking a sleep-supp (aside from a couple sample packs). I'll try and do daily updates. I'll be on the look out for freshness upon waking, my energy throughout the day, and if it can put me to sleep quickly. [If there's any other effects I should be on the look out for, let me know now, please]. Lately I've been waking up late (10-11ish). I used to get up at ~8, but lately, if I get outta bed at 8, I'll end up right back in bed before I do anything productive. So the goal is to wake up ~8, and make it through the day without feeling tired.

Day 1:
I took my first dose last night. I was tired to begin with, so as soon as I laid in bed, I knocked out. I set my alarm to 8AM because I want to get back into the rhythm of getting up around that time. I didn't wake up very alert, but my body isn't used to waking up at that time yet..not to mention I went to sleep at 2AM. Anyways, I made it through the day without going back to sleep. And as long as I kept busy, I felt alert and active. 16 hours later, Im still awake, and not really tired. I thought i'd be pretty burnt out since I did fasted cardio in the morning, and an evening shoulder workout plus 2 games of basketball.

The next couple days should give me a much better feel for how 3Z is working on me. Thanks again stxnas!

Here we go!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 2:

Last night was better. Went to bed at 1:30AM, knocked out pretty quickly. Woke up at 8:30 on my own, no alarm. Here's the thing, I stayed in bed, leaving myself vulnerable to falling back to sleep, but I couldn't. I wasn't tired. Although my body was exhausted, I felt no need to go back to sleep. As soon as I got out of bed and ate breakfast I felt so fresh and rejuvenated, it's crazy. I really felt like I got a great night's rest. ...sweeeeet :biggthumpup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How far ahead of intending to fall asleep are you dosing the 3Z? I try to give myself eight hours of sleep when I use 3Z.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
How far ahead of intending to fall asleep are you dosing the 3Z? I try to give myself eight hours of sleep when I use 3Z.
about 30 min before I actually get into bed.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Day 3: Good sleep again. This time I wasn't really tired prior to bed. So I took my dose and laid down. Within 20 minutes I was feeling drowsy, and fell asleep shortly after. Woke up feeling good. But today was my day to sleep in, so I got a couple extra hours of rest. Got out of bed feeling fresh again. Im loving this

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Subbed, I have a sample that I'm waiting to try,
I could really use a good sleep aid as sometimes I have problems sleeping
or falling asleep and oh boy the day after a bad sleep night is *hell*,
especially because I wo in the morning

I'll try the sample maybe tonight but tomorrow I have a pretty busy day and
a hardcore wo, and what make me hold back is usually sleep aid make me completely
useless the next day.

from your feedback so far seems this one is quite the opposite, I just wonder what
if you don't sleep a decent amount of hours? Let's say 5.. not asking you just wondering
Anyways, following :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Subbed, I have a sample that I'm waiting to try,
I could really use a good sleep aid as sometimes I have problems sleeping
or falling asleep and oh boy the day after a bad sleep night is *hell*,
especially because I wo in the morning

I'll try the sample maybe tonight but tomorrow I have a pretty busy day and
a hardcore wo, and what make me hold back is usually sleep aid make me completely
useless the next day.

from your feedback so far seems this one is quite the opposite, I just wonder what
if you don't sleep a decent amount of hours? Let's say 5.. not asking you just wondering
Anyways, following :)
Yeah I've only tried 3Z and a sample of Finaflex's G8. And they both worked for me. I did notice that some people felt groggy the following day. I guess sleep-aids are hit or miss. I'd say try out that sample of 3Z, because if it works, then it would be exactly what you need to start your day feeling fresh.

Just to be clear, I dont really have a designated amount of sleep. I just like to start my day at 8AM. Whether I go to sleep at 11PM, or 2AM, I seem to get up at 8. Not sure if there's a negative effect if someone was to only get 5 hours of sleep. Maybe only take 2-pills instead of the recommended 3-pills?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yeah I've only tried 3Z and a sample of Finaflex's G8. And they both worked for me. I did notice that some people felt groggy the following day. I guess sleep-aids are hit or miss. I'd say try out that sample of 3Z, because if it works, then it would be exactly what you need to start your day feeling fresh.

Just to be clear, I dont really have a designated amount of sleep. I just like to start my day at 8AM. Whether I go to sleep at 11PM, or 2AM, I seem to get up at 8. Not sure if there's a negative effect if someone was to only get 5 hours of sleep. Maybe only take 2-pills instead of the recommended 3-pills?
Yeah me too I always wake up at 7am, no matter what.
I used to wake up at random hours according to my schedule and
it was hell, I solved major sleeping problems forcing myself to wake up
regularly at the same time.
And yet sometimes - stress related - I have some issue and it messes up the next day
pretty bad.

Indeed, some people feels groggy the next day, I'm one of 'em
I know very lil about sleep aids but for the best of my knowledge it should be
the valeriana, that herb does make some people zombie-like the next day.

I'll try the sample at lower dose yes, even because the few times I took sleep aids
they just *knock me down* badly, I seem to be very sensitive to them, which is good
i need very lil to sleep like a baby, is all a matter of in what conditions i wake up the next day :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently started getting up everyday between 530 and 600. It actually seems to make my time at work go by a little more quickly for some reason. I guess it's just a matter of relative time.

As far as the amount of time that you will get to sleep and the number of capsules...well, I tend to only take three capsules of 3Z when I think I can get a full eight hours of sleep. Otherwise, I just dose it at two caps and then throw in three caps of HGHpro :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WHOA I am late on this one, sorry about that.

Nice to see you actually woke up without an alarm.

Keep up the nice log thank you!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the best product i ever had a part in formulating

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took some 3z and woke up without an opportunity clock as well last night. Nice log

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
wanted to appologize for a huge delay in updates. My last update was the last time I took 3Z. I went on a thanksgiving vacation for a few days and I forgot to pack it. Upon coming back from the trip I was meaning to get back on it but I've seriously been smashed with school work, engineering is rough :|

..anyways, I can DEFINITELY comment on one thing. My sleep has been MISERABLE! Like seriously. I wake up in the morning (after >8 hours sleep) and I dont even want to get outta bed. The other day i woke up at 8ish, fell back asleep til noon, then stayed in bed til 1, went to my 2:30 class, and was tired and groggy during class. It's getting quite annoying, and my lack of quality sleep is ruining my day. Im gunna jump back on 3Z tonight, and I'll get the log going again.

again, sorry for slippin

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good, keep at it :)
I just figured you were still asleep lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
last night was much better! i've fallen into a trend of going to sleep late (2-3ish), and waking up late(11-12ish) ... took my 3Z and laid down a little after 1AM, and passed out around 1:30, got up at 9:00 feeling great. BUT i was freezing cold and it's kind of a do-nothing day for me, so I staying in bed and watch Houston get upset

...dosed off a couple times during the game, but nonetheless my sleep last night was MUCH better than the previous nights. :biggthumpup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing any better at going to be a little earlier?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything okay?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hes still sleeping lol :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
ok. sorry for a shiietty log so far. by the looks of the bottle, and the amount of log inputs, i'd say i still have about 2/3 of the bottle left. and i completely intend to finish this log strong.

the semester and FINALS ended yesterday, and it's such a relief! I feel like a huge weight is off of my shoulders.

I do infact have 2 log inputs that I can account for. Prior to (2) study days, I took 3Z, because I needed to get up early and be alert. And it seems to get the job done quite well. I found out that for nights where I know for sure im gunna get less than 8 hrs of sleep, only 2 is needed. And it works like a charm.

From here on out I have no excuse. Im gunna be taking 3Z nightly until the bottle is done. Not sure if I'll experience anything different, but so far it's been nothing but stellar, and I completely intend to pick up another bottle when im done with this one. It's a very low price to pay for quality sleep. :biggthumpup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually do the same thing as far as taking two caps vs three caps, depending on the amount of sleep I will be getting.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I actually do the same thing as far as taking two caps vs three caps, depending on the amount of sleep I will be getting.
nice. sorry bout the log bro. This really hasn't been a good reflection of my logging abilities. Not trying to make an excuse, but personal issues and school have really consumed me lately.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
not much to report from fri/sat night. everything was normal. but last night was sweet. I was up til 3:30AM watching movies @ home with the gf, but for some reason I wasn't all that tired. Took 2 3Z's around 4:00 and fell asleep around 4:30. Woke up at 10:00 feeling like a champ. Now that's quality sleep. And I dont have any intention of going back to sleep. lovin it :bigok:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
In to see how this goes, curious about 3z.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
these are my thoughts:

after i used 3z for a few nights my body seemed to get used to it. When I use it only 1-2 x's a week (stacking with hghpro) it seems more effective

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
these are my thoughts:

after i used 3z for a few nights my body seemed to get used to it. When I use it only 1-2 x's a week (stacking with hghpro) it seems more effective
3z stacked with HghPro is the way to go :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def love 3z been logging it for a few month and its delivering nicely