FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log) - AnabolicMinds.com

FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FL3X's Serious Nutrition Solution: PLCAR 500 (sponsored log)

Welcome ladies and gentlemen!
    I was recently picked to recieve a bottle of SNS PLCAR 500 (Propionyl L Carnitine- 500mg) to log, and would like to start off by saying THANK YOU SNS! Stand up rep team, stand up products, and on top of that they really know how to thank their customers for their support. So thank you to all who made this log possible.

What is PLCAR?

PLCAR 500: Optimize Performance, Fat Loss, Cognitive Function, & More

PLCAR-500 contains 500 mg of Propionyl L-Carnitine per capsule.
    Propionyl L-Carnitine is an advanced, more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine, and amino acid found in high concentration in human brain, nerve, and liver cells.
    Propionyl L-Carnitine is commonly used to help burn fat, improve performance, and enhance recovery. It is also used for stress reduction and cognitive support benefits.

I myself do not have all that much experience with Carnitine products but have recently been researching them a little and am quite intrigued by the theories behind this.
    This product seems all around to be something I NEED.
    For example, here is a simple return from a WebMD search:

"Propionyl-L-carnitine is used for treating leg pain (intermittent claudication) due to poor blood circulation (peripheral vascular disease, PVD). PVD is often caused by diabetes or “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis). Propionyl-L-carnitine is also used to treat congestive heart failure (CHF).

Men with sexual performance problems (erectile dysfunction, ED) due to diabetes or poor circulation sometimes use propionyl-L-carnitine along with prescription medications. Older men who have symptoms of low testosterone levels sometimes use propionyl-L-carnitine in combination with acetyl-L-carnitine.

The propionyl-L-carnitine/acetyl-L-carnitine combination is also used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).

Healthcare providers give propionyl-L-carnitine intravenously (by IV) for treating PVD and intermittent claudication; to improve wound healing in people with PVD; and to treat heart disease, including congestive heart failure, and chest pain (angina)."

Improved blood circulation, possible prevention of diabetes (which runs in my family), heart health, erectile health, supposed testosterone support, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME treatment, chest pain treatment?
    What guy WOULDN'T want something like this?
    I have a feeling I will be using this as one of my staples as long as I can afford it every month and I will DEFINITELY be using it on my next PH cycle.

GOALS
    My MAIN interest in this log will be enhanced recovery time, with a minor focus on fat loss. I will do a before/after ab shot for you all if I feel they have changed BF%.

So let's get things started!

I am currently 210 pounds (fluctuates up to 215) at 10-11% bodyfat.
    I will be utilizing a 5x5 training split.
    Caloric intake will be around 4000-4500 calories on lifting days and ~3500 calories on recovery days, using 1-2 cheat meals a week.
    I would prefer not to list every single little detail about my diet and workouts, but I do not mind divulging from time to time if anyone has questions or would care to participate in some advanced discussion.

Current daily supps:
    SNS PLCAR 500
    BCAA's
    Preworkouts
    NOW Foods Adam Multis (tabs)
    Fish oil
    Glucosamine chondroitin
    AI Sports Post Cycle Support (1/4 bottle remaining)
    I will be dropping Ursobolic for accuracy of this log
    Will also be running Phytotest and Sustain Alpha. I would be half way through that log by now, but there were some stock issues, and I am already obligated to that log so I will be starting that as soon as I receive it.
    If that is a problem please let me know and I can work something out, I haven't taken my first dose of PLCAR yet.
    I don't see it being an issue though because I know how test boosters and sustain both effect me.

Anything I left out? Let me know!

Thanks again SNS!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In to follow.. I'll also be running a log on this product
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    In to follow.. I'll also be running a log on this product
    Look forward to hearing both you guys feedback

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Matt I feel like you copy everything I do lol :-p
    JK, we've both been in the right place at the right time a few different times now. Good stuff!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Look forward to hearing both you guys feedback
    Thanks for joining.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Matt I feel like you copy everything I do lol :-p
    JK, we've both been in the right place at the right time a few different times now. Good stuff!
    I didn't just win Hemavol watermelon ; ;
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh man, who let this clown log something? Nice intro post BTW.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In (If only just to blow you **** )
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice Flexy. Hope it treats you well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll be here and logging same product soon too!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Well since nobody seemed to mind my dual logging (I don't see why they would anyways) I went ahead with my first dose this morning.

Initial thoughts:
    The caps are not that big, thank God because I swallow so many pills a day already.
    Kind of smells like paint...lol

Still impressed with the way the bottle looks. Very professional looking. Makes me like it even more.

Forgot to add I am finishing a bottle of AI Sports' Post Cycle Support, will edit first post.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The way I see it is nobody runs one product at a time! It is not productive to short yourself like that, if it is a test booster then maybe in some cases running alone would be beneficial. But a product like PLCAR would be way more beneficial to be marketed with a test booster in my opinion. As most of the people who had applied for this product stated they would use it to maintain there body fat while adding bulk/strength. I'm hoping it allows me to up my caloric intake to get gains without dealing with that excess body fat that you feel during a bulk and also give some extra energy/sense of well being as advertised! I may be wrong but in my case this is the purpose! Cant wait to test the theory!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh.hello.there.....say, shouldn't this be in the 'log/review' section? heh-heh, noooooob

Looking good by the way.....the log too....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Oh.hello.there.....say, shouldn't this be in the 'log/review' section? heh-heh, noooooob

It's his first log give him a break!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

If by THIS you mean MY BOOT and LOG/REVIEW section you mean YO ASS then YES!!!!
    Lol
    Thought I posted it there. Sorry that I'm such a great guy and have so many other logs going on to help out the supplement community schizm please forgive me
    If the admin would like could they please move this for me??
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oooooh-hoo...I love it when you get sassy like that ...my neck hair is standing on end...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Oooooh-hoo...I love it when you get sassy like that ...my neck hair is standing on end...
    That's just because he's a creeper though.
  18. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Hey
    Hullo
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Hullo
    Just here to hold ur hand through this log.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

How many logs do you do at once?!?! lol
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

im in!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Just here to hold ur hand through this log.
    How did I know you would come in with something creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    How many logs do you do at once?!?! lol
    As many as it takes to establish my reputation here as a good/experienced logger :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    im in!
    That's what she said....?
    He said...?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

follow mine if you want - its a lonely log
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

follow mine if you want - its a lonely log
    Shameless plug? Feel free to link it up here!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

more like compairing notes lol
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

more like compairing notes lol
    Link me up fool! I want to sub but I don't want to sift through pages of thread titles to find it lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Just subbed
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kind of smells like paint...lol.
    I am reminded of the easter egg coloring stuff. like vinegar or something.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I am reminded of the easter egg coloring stuff. like vinegar or something.
    I can see that...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

awesome stuff,you will enjoy for sure!

and remember,once it is gone from the stores...it's gone for good! so grab some while you can after this log!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Good to know, thanks bud! Will do.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Link me up fool! I want to find a new man but I don't want to sift through pages of personal ads to find it lol
    uh flexy, you posted this in the wrong forum.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

I am Schizms's echo.
    Thanks captain hindsight! Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Thanks captain hindsight! Lol
    you didn't understand. read "your" post that I quoted in my post and then come back and respond properly. Hop to.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey fl3x you posted in the wrong section you tard....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Damn just realized I posted this whole thread in the wrong section, and an individual post in the wrong forum.
    Why didn't anyone tell me!?!?!?!?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn just realized I posted this whole thread in the wrong section, and an individual post in the wrong forum.
    I know right??? damn slackers...

Have a good run my friend....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

It happens. You must have submitted your "personals" post in this thread by accident. Don't worry, I don't think of you any differently.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BP's run with Taurus Nutrition's M1P (sponsored)
    By BPjohn123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 207
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:58 AM
  4. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:08 AM
  5. ALCAR, PLCAR, taurine solution stability
    By blind12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8