The Dexaprinelaytion Experiment

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my Dexaprine in the mail yesterday and started taking it at 1 cap per day. I havent taken stimulants in a while so I decided to take 1 so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. I definitely felt it, I got a little jittery like I do with most stimulants. It wasnt very strong but it's noticeable. It's worth noting that I took it first thing in the morning prior to my morning workout(this will be the dosing schedule as per the norm unless my workout schedule changes). Weights went up well and pushed through extra sets like a breeze. I think I set a new record for time at the weights during my chest day lol, I was flying. This stuff works as a stim and a great bronchodialator. Post-wo cardio was down right fun, which is weird as I'm usually just going through the motions on the treadmill. Sense of euphoria is a definite so far.

As time progress, I may adjust my dosing based on tolerance build-up but honestly if it continues with this type of effects I may keep it as is(also depends on how well I want to see the 3,3 and 3,5 works).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
count me in!
Nice to have you along baldwanus!! I forgot to mention in my initial post that effects seem to last for a good 5-6 hours(at least the euphoria feeling did) for those of you interested.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am creeping in the shadows....
I mean, I am following!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello man who posts the good pics ;)

Subbing!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:11/20/2011

So the plan with this supp is to take it a standard 3 days a week. I feel that that standard dosing is going to work best for my goals and the overall purposes of this product. I'm not one to stim every day plus I feel that this really cuts down on the effectiveness of a product as cool as Dexaprine(dosing everyday). So saying that, to help avoid any downregulation as is seen with most energy supplements it will be dose on an every other day basis. With that being said, I had my second workout with it on Friday. Still took the standard one cap dose pre-workout. And to my surprise the effects on energy and motivation were still very apparent.

Didn't feel as anxious nor really jittery at all this second time around. Just good clean energy that allowed my to bust through my standard shoulder day. The real beauty in this product shines in it's timing. I take dex about 1hr prior to gym time(when I first wake up) hit the gym for an hour and change weight session and then off for my steady state cardio.... and it last. I can't stress enough how this stuff makes you feel when doing cardio. I actually look forward to getting my run on(at least I have for the last two days I've taken this stuff). I don't feel a damn thing when doing cardio. Just good old fashion euphoria and a sense of accomplishment. Can't complain about that. Will stick with 1 cap for one more training day, then if effects feel like they are waning I will adjust to 2 caps and go from there.

Kuddos on an excellent thermo iForce :thumbsup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally hear you on the dexaprine makes cardio fun! It's also makes work fun lol and school too!!

Btw I am sub'd looking forward to seeing how a full bottle works for you.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed (but I expect pics oh wait wrong thread. Lol) jk ;-)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in!

dex is like a fun pill, but damn do i sweat a lot on it!! not good in a shirt and tie at work ;) too bad boss man, sometimes i jsut gotta have my crack pill :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally hear you on the dexaprine makes cardio fun! It's also makes work fun lol and school too!!

Btw I am sub'd looking forward to seeing how a full bottle works for you.
Work and school... hmmmmm, mayhaps there be another reason to take this supplement. I might just experiment with this a little bit. :D
im in!

dex is like a fun pill, but damn do i sweat a lot on it!! not good in a shirt and tie at work ;) too bad boss man, sometimes i jsut gotta have my crack pill :)
Just tell'em you need your happy pill. That should suffice. lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/24/2011: Just a quick update guys, seeing as how it's the holidays and all.

Went to the gym bright and early yesterday morning and went crazy in the gym. Had to prepare to earn that dinner today :D. Did 4 miles on the treadmill then played some light rounds of b-ball for an all morning cardio fest. Almost 2hrs of cardio(34 of which was treadmill based), which is odd for me but strangely enjoyable.... hmm wonder why.

Upped the dosage to 2 caps pre-workout and the energy was back and bigger then ever. Just kept going and going and going.... man this stuff is great for all you anaerobic slackers out there lol. Let's start a ranking system shall we.

Energy 10/10 - Going solely by my adjustments in dosages and my weekly regimen this stuff doesn't slow down anytime soon. Odd considering I usually experience a quick tolerance build up with most stims

Euphoria 9/10 - Happy in a bottle. Nuff said.

Appetite Suppressant 5/10 - Haven't really noticed any changes in this department, but then again nothing usually effects me this way unless it's something that makes me sick so I look at this as a good thing. Besides the increase in energy and sense of well being sort of indirectly keeps me from stuffing my face too much.... so take that as you will.

Weightloss - N/A Still sitting at 192-194 and not really dosing this product as it was intended for weightloss (taking full effect of the 3,5/3,3). So my judgement on this will be just that..... N/A. Though I expect a couple of pounds to drop eventually just by my shear force of will and increased love for all things cardio while on this stuff.

I'm out and on the prowl for some turkey. You all have a great holiday!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You lost me at "2 caps pre workout"....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this doesn't have much play on appetite for you.
Just got my Dexaprine and after I wake up from my powernap to recover from night shift I was thinking of popping one on the way to family thanksgiving to stay awake on the 2 hour ride.
I would hate to not have an appetite.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see this doesn't have much play on appetite for you.
Just got my Dexaprine and after I wake up from my powernap to recover from night shift I was thinking of popping one on the way to family thanksgiving to stay awake on the 2 hour ride.
I would hate to not have an appetite.
Lol I'm gonna do the same. You have to work again tonight?

Btw dex doesn't affect my appetite. I'm just hungry always

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I'm gonna do the same. You have to work again tonight?

Btw dex doesn't affect my appetite. I'm just hungry always
Fortunately got tonight off. So I may go ahead and mix stims with alcohol later lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I firmly believe you're a stim addict
:D
It's a gateway to a happier life :D
LOL I've been taking only 1/2 a cap at a time.. and going mad in the gym! :eek:mfg:
You could try breaking those pills in half before you swallow them.. It might give you a little more of a rush..
I like this idea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wonder what 3 would do.........

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
[HR][/HR]

for real?...didn't know it was that strong.....hmmmm.
I think 2 would cause me trouble.. Don't know if I'd need to go to the ER, but I might throw up.. i guess .. not gonna try..

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, no one should really be going over 1.5 tabs per day......even that is pushing it :p

stim blend is VERY strong. tis no joke.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, no one should really be going over 1.5 tabs per day......even that is pushing it :p

stim blend is VERY strong. tis no joke.
True statement. 1 tab felt like 1500mg vicodin chased with a mountain dew, no joke!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
True statement. 1 tab felt like 1500mg vicodin chased with a mountain dew, no joke!!!!
being one of the few people who actually know the stim blend's dosages......it kinda scares me when people take more than 1.5 tabs :p

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder what 3 would do.........
Probable put you in the ER...
[HR][/HR]

for real?...didn't know it was that strong.....hmmmm.
being one of the few people who actually know the stim blend's dosages......it kinda scares me when people take more than 1.5 tabs :p
You all would be surprised at what bigt can tolerate.... man surprises even me. However, with that being said I considered myself fairly stim sensative and up until I started dexaprine I have not taken anything stim or caffeine based in 2+ years. Based on past experiences though, I knew that tolerance levels build up fairly quick on these products. 1,3 and synphrine usually have a fast effect and a fast build up when stacked with caffeine and can down regulate receptor sensativity fairly quick. My dosage schedule allows me to reap the full benefits of energy and good dude moods without having any adverse sides to speak of. It's really person dependent, but I think 2/day will work just fine. It's not so strong that it whacks you out or anything, just makes you feel like the greatest man alive lol. I like it. ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: 12/2/11

Still feeling the energy sticking at 2caps/day. Focus and endurance is awesome on this product. Feeling some slight core temp increases an hour or so after ingestion lately, seems like the 3,3 and 3,5 are doing it's job even with a staggered dosing regimen. Also, noticed a lot of diuretic like action. I'm getting dry and normally peeing a little more then usual, gotta love caffeine ;). Weight 191 and counting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: 12/2/11

Still feeling the energy sticking at 2caps/day. Focus and endurance is awesome on this product. Feeling some slight core temp increases an hour or so after ingestion lately, seems like the 3,3 and 3,5 are doing it's job even with a staggered dosing regimen. Also, noticed a lot of diuretic like action. I'm getting dry and normally peeing a little more then usual, gotta love caffeine ;). Weight 191 and counting.

you are making dexaprine sound very tempting....you and stakedcop are both reliable, must be good stuff!!!