Allieninja's ERGOGENIX ErgoPump NMT review

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
MattRage recently gave me the opportunity to sample some of ErgoGenix's fine products. I tried out ErgoPump NMT last week right before I went on my stim break.

PUMPS: I tried out ErgoPump directly after running a non-pump pre for a month. I never realized how much I liked pumps until I didn't have them. Luckily one scoop of ErgoPump was all it took to bring them back and make me feel a little less like a sissy. 8/10

TASTE: I took the ErgoPump about a half hour before my workout with a full shaker full of water. The taste was ok, nothing amazing that I would want to drink just hanging out, but not something I had to choke down either. 6/10

ENERGY: Definitely a good amount of energy for what seems to be a not-ridiculously-high-amount of stims. I took this at the end of a cut and right before a much needed stim break, but despite all that it helped me break through my exhaust and get the workout done. 8/10

OVERALL: 8/10, Seems like a good choice when cycling off of a stim-heavy pre or getting too used to ingredients in a lot of other pres that are out.