Stackedcop's pump log Anabeta, GlycoBol, Hemavol and more!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been awhile since I've kept a log and not got burnt out or board so this will be an attempt at getting back into my logging machine!

I'll be running 4 caps Anabeta ED but might pick up another bottle and run it at 6 caps a day. I've used this twice before both at 4 caps so i can't help but wonder what 2 bottles at 6 caps work be like!

Dosing-
Pre workout 2 Anabeta 2 GlycoBol 1 scoop Hemavol and 1 scoop maximize.

Post workout 2 Anabeta 1 GlycoBol

iForce ECDY 200mg a day 50mg pre, post workout and 50mg with 2 other meals.

I cut down to 215 and have been bulking for the last month and a half. Trying to get back to 230s. Going to continue the bulk till feb unless I start to feel fat lol

My goals in this log is to get big, lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How were your results before on the 4 caps??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh a log from the staked cop?!

Let's see it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened, Brother!?!

I was just trying to do some research on stacking Anabeta and Glycobol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you end up running that stack? I have a lot of Glycobol and Anabeta and started experimenting recently. :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I ran the gbol for about 2 month with the anabeta for the first month. I ate a lot of carbs between 400-500 a day. I bulked up to 225ish without putting much fat on.

One morning I remember taking 2 gbol and 4 anabetas. I would normally do this and eat 20 mins later but I got side tracked and ending up vomiting for what seemed like a hour... Weird...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
you took 2 glyocobols and 4 anabeta all at once?!? holy...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm playing with a 20 minutes pre meal Glycobol 1/1/1/1 + Anabeta with meal 1/1/1/1 dosing scheme. I might change that around some if my carbs become more condensed into fewer meals. I don't strictly stick to the 2/2 for Glycobol dosing, I adjust it to my meals.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I ran the gbol for about 2 month with the anabeta for the first month. I ate a lot of carbs between 400-500 a day. I bulked up to 225ish without putting much fat on.

One morning I remember taking 2 gbol and 4 anabetas. I would normally do this and eat 20 mins later but I got side tracked and ending up vomiting for what seemed like a hour... Weird...
I take it you learned to remember to eat after that ;)
Bulking, it's what needs to be done.
I'll try anabeta with need2slin. That should make my return home bulk very good.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been cutting for like 3 weeks... This sucks my stomach hurts because I'm so hungry!!!! Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been cutting for like 3 weeks... This sucks my stomach hurts because I'm so hungry!!!! Lol
Hardest part for me, just don't know how to get around this...

Remember next time it says to take 1 AnaBeta spaced out 4 times a day, u took 4 @ once. ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
green tea capsules or yohimbe always kill my appetite... though that can be said about a lot of things with me lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hardest part for me, just don't know how to get around this...

Remember next time it says to take 1 AnaBeta spaced out 4 times a day, u took 4 @ once. ;)
When I beta tested it for PES I used 4 caps pre workout and that last week did 5 caps...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
green tea capsules or yohimbe always kill my appetite... though that can be said about a lot of things with me lol
I'm issue with that is once I "kill" my appetite I have to force myself to eat the nasty ass boneless skinless chicken breasts :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm issue with that is once I "kill" my appetite I have to force myself to eat the nasty ass boneless skinless chicken breasts :(
Get roasted chicken from grocery store and put ketchup on it

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
well it kills it for me but for most ppl it would prob only mildly suppress it I dont have much of an appetite normally lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well it kills it for me but for most ppl it would prob only mildly suppress it I dont have much of an appetite normally lol
Yea dexaprine didn't do anything to my appetite and most users say it kills hungry.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes like 7-8$$ good idea they are roasted and have flavor on skin and it's ready to eat.
I get em at sam's club but always end up eating the whole thing in one serving ...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no clue, tbh. But I go about once every 10 days and the total bill is normal 150 or higher lol sometimes 300 if i go post workout

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no clue, tbh. But I go about once every 10 days and the total bill is normal 150 or higher lol sometimes 300 if i go post workout
Lmao 300$ post workout haha!!
I think it used to be 5.99? Maybe more now. I haven't been to Costco in America in over two years.
I eat the whole chicken in one sitting as well.... With other stuff haha.