iForce Nutrition HEMAVOL Lemon Drop [Log/Review with Videos]

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

iForce Nutrition HEMAVOL
LEMON DROP [Log/Review]

What's In It?

Hemavol: A New Generation of Plasma Volumization!

"HemaVol is now available in a lemon drop flavored powder to make the most delicious and effective Nitric Oxide boost of your life!"

Product Highlights:
  • Plasmas Volumization Increases Cellular Expansion!
  • Peak Vasodilation For Roadmap Vascularity!
  • Myotropic Nutrient Shuttle Drives Nutrients Directly Into Muscle Cells!
  • Increased Effects With Each Dose!
iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! Introducing the world’s first plasma volumizer, HEMAVOL! Hemavol was specifically engineered to generate skin splitting muscle pumps and myofibrallar plasma volumization. With Hemavol’s revolutionary hemodynamic technology, your workouts will NEVER be the same! A new generation of plasma volumizers has emerged and Hemavol is the ONLY choice for those who are sick of inferior so called “Nitric Oxide” products packed with useless sugars, caffeine and Arginine. Hemavol uses only ingredients backed by science. It’s time to get one step ahead of the competition, it’s time for Hemavol!
Nitric Oxide is the key determining factor in how many nutrients reach your muscle cells, how quickly your body can buffer lactic acid, and most of all how INSANE your pumps are! By increasing Nitric Oxide to super-human levels, you can force your body to respond quicker than ever before. Whether your goal is to gain size, increase strength, or push your endurance further than ever before, the quickest way to achieve these goals is to maximize your Nitric Oxide. It only takes 1 dose to see and FEEL the difference... where will you be after 1 bottle?
How Hemavol Works:

Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:
Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.
Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!
Cellular Volumization

With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.
Peak Vasodilation

By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.
Mytropic Nutrient Shuttle

Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!
Immediate Strength Increase

With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.
Non-Stimulant Mental Focus

Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!
Increased Effects with Each Dose

The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

About Me:

Stats: 5'7"
193 lbs.

Throughout this log, I'm going to keep an eye on things Hemavol claims to increase namely, Pumps, Endurance, Stamina and Strength. I have taken pretty much every single pre-workout under the sun (ask if you have any specific products you'd like me to compare this to. A big thanks goes out to iForce Nutrition For selecting me to try Hemavol. This is a product I've been interested in ever since it was released, as it has a very strong profile (in my opinion), yet I have not gotten around to trying it until now. I'll be updating this on my workout days only, as I don't really see a point in updating on off days. I'm currently training for hypertrophy/growth, so I don't go heavy most days (because I lift alone). That being said, any increases in strength, pumps, endurance and stamina over baseline will be reported. Let me know if there's anything else any of you would like for me to comment on. Now, let's get this thing started..

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Arms

Dosing: 2 Scoops HEMAVOL with 1.25 scoops Maximize V2 (Raspberry Lemonade)

Workout:

Skull Crushers:
Bar x 12
25's x 12
45's x 18 (PR)
45's + 10's x 8
45's x 8

V Bar Pushdowns:
100 x 12
130 x 8
130 x 6

Machine CG Bench Press:
100 x 10
175 x 9
175 x 8 no rest
90 x 12

Machine Preacher Curls:
60 x 12
60 x 8
60 x 6 no rest
40 x 5
50 x 10 no rest
30 x 6
50 x 6

Barbell Curls:
80 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 6

Isolation One Arm Preacher Curls:
25 x 8
25 x 8
25 x 5

Thoughts:

Hemavol:

Taste: 7.5/10 - WOW, this tastes EXACTLY like LemonHeads. I've seen many reviews that claimed this, and although I was skeptical, it was a very, very accurate description. My rating scale is tough; I consider a 5 as average, and anything better should be (obviously) considered above average

Maximize V2 Raspberry Lemonade Sample:

Taste: 7.5/10 - This is also pretty damn good. I've tried Maximize V1 raspberry lemonade, and this one is much better. It is certainly above average for pre-workout products in terms of taste. It is not the best I have ever tried, but it is certainly something I would look forward to drinking.

Effects:
OK, this was a flat out GREAT workout. As you can see, I set a PR on skulls in terms of reps (18 reps with 45's on each side). The energy provided from Maximize was fantastic. Again, I've tried V1, but this one certainly felt much better for me. In terms of pumps - holy ****. I have not had pumps like this probably ever. I literally couldn't move my arms throughout the workout. I did a lot of high reps (which I generally always do) and although it always provides good pumps, these were FAR above baseline. I honestly can't believe how good they were. Even an hour after my workout, my arms were STILL pumped! Usually after about a half an hour after my workout, my pumps pretty much cease to exist anymore, but that was not the case at all today. Endurance was also fantastic. My average rest was probably about 35 seconds between sets, and I felt like I could just keep going. Strength did drop off from set to set, but that's expected when going from set to set so fast and keeping intensity so high. Overall, the initial impression I got from this product was incredible. I am really, really looking forward to seeing what this can do over time.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so in for this!

thumbs up for your initial thoughts! i remember when vaughn first told me about the lemonhead flavor, i was a skepticalhippo as well.....but it really is just like a liquid lemon head :D and yes, maximize v2 is a HUGEEE improvement on v1....in both flavor and formulation :D

looking forward to your thoughts after running a whole tub :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so in for this!

thumbs up for your initial thoughts! i remember when vaughn first told me about the lemonhead flavor, i was a skepticalhippo as well.....but it really is just like a liquid lemon head :D and yes, maximize v2 is a HUGEEE improvement on v1....in both flavor and formulation :D

V1 I would get sick from, couldn't tolerate the taste after months of use. V2 was a good change, but again got sick of the flavor. Fruit punch is what I currently use, but using it every day for months.. fruit punch is getting old! New flavors? V3 anyone? ;) ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
V1 I would get sick from, couldn't tolerate the taste after months of use. V2 was a good change, but again got sick of the flavor. Fruit punch is what I currently use, but using it every day for months.. fruit punch is getting old! New flavors? V3 anyone? ;) ;)
i had ghetto trunk maximize. vaughn just handed me bags full of powders one day out of the trunk in his altima........when he said i was a willing guinea pig in my "welcome to the team" thread.......he wasnt kidding. :D

it was.....a very interesting taste to say the least

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had ghetto trunk maximize. vaughn just handed me bags full of powders one day out of the trunk in his altima........when he said i was a willing guinea pig in my "welcome to the team" thread.......he wasnt kidding. :D

That is some funny sh!t!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: Arms

Dosing: 2 Scoops HEMAVOL with 1.25 scoops Maximize V2 (Raspberry Lemonade)

Workout:

Skull Crushers:
Bar x 12
25's x 12
45's x 18 (PR)
45's + 10's x 8
45's x 8

V Bar Pushdowns:
100 x 12
130 x 8
130 x 6

Machine CG Bench Press:
100 x 10
175 x 9
175 x 8 no rest
90 x 12

Machine Preacher Curls:
60 x 12
60 x 8
60 x 6 no rest
40 x 5
50 x 10 no rest
30 x 6
50 x 6

Barbell Curls:
80 x 12
80 x 10
80 x 6

Isolation One Arm Preacher Curls:
25 x 8
25 x 8
25 x 5

Thoughts:

Hemavol:

Taste: 7.5/10 - WOW, this tastes EXACTLY like LemonHeads. I've seen many reviews that claimed this, and although I was skeptical, it was a very, very accurate description. My rating scale is tough; I consider a 5 as average, and anything better should be (obviously) considered above average

Maximize V2 Raspberry Lemonade Sample:

Taste: 7.5/10 - This is also pretty damn good. I've tried Maximize V1 raspberry lemonade, and this one is much better. It is certainly above average for pre-workout products in terms of taste. It is not the best I have ever tried, but it is certainly something I would look forward to drinking.

Effects:
OK, this was a flat out GREAT workout. As you can see, I set a PR on skulls in terms of reps (18 reps with 45's on each side). The energy provided from Maximize was fantastic. Again, I've tried V1, but this one certainly felt much better for me. In terms of pumps - holy ****. I have not had pumps like this probably ever. I literally couldn't move my arms throughout the workout. I did a lot of high reps (which I generally always do) and although it always provides good pumps, these were FAR above baseline. I honestly can't believe how good they were. Even an hour after my workout, my arms were STILL pumped! Usually after about a half an hour after my workout, my pumps pretty much cease to exist anymore, but that was not the case at all today. Endurance was also fantastic. My average rest was probably about 35 seconds between sets, and I felt like I could just keep going. Strength did drop off from set to set, but that's expected when going from set to set so fast and keeping intensity so high. Overall, the initial impression I got from this product was incredible. I am really, really looking forward to seeing what this can do over time.

2 scoops of Hemavol plus 1.5 scoops maximize is craziness! Lol if I did that on chest or back day I wouldn't be able to move for a few hours after training.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Legs

Dosing: 2 Scoops HEMAVOL

Workout:

1 Legged Leg Press (6 sets)

*SS With*

Leg Press (6 sets)

Leg Extensions (8 sets including drop sets)

Lying Leg Curls (6 sets including drop sets)

Unilateral Leg Curls (5 sets)

Seated Calf Raises (4 sets)

*SS with*

Standing Calf Raises

Thoughts:
Thing to note about this workout - I did NOT post weights because sometimes when I lift, I go EXTREMELY high volume and I honestly don't pay attention to what weight I'm using. I adjust the weight as I feel fit so that I can hit whatever rep range I'm trying to hit. When I have days like this, I won't post weights, rather just the sets I have counted, but, for the most part, I will always post weights. By the way, one legged leg press superset with regular leg press is EXHAUSTING. I love doing them in this manner, though!

Effects:
Today, I tried 2 scoops of Hemavol prior to a leg workout, even against a lot of people's advice, because I wanted to see how good the pumps would be. And, they were fantastic. On days where I do such high volume like I did today, I always get great pumps, and there was nothing different about today. I can't really tell if they were above baseline, but I definitely couldn't walk after I concluded my leg extensions, which made the leg curls all the worse (in a good way :D ). Endurance was good, as I managed to do quite a few sets in a very short period of time (counting stretching, this workout took me about 35 minutes). Everything went great today, and I will be posting up a back workout tomorrow!

PS: Loving the lemon flavor! I may go so far as to say it is an 8/10, as opposed to a 7.5 like I initially stated.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
so in for this!

Thanks, man! As am I! So far so good! :D
I let my roommate use the Fruit Punch sample packet I received, as he is big into supplements as well. I think he may be purchasing it now, haha. Also, I did taste a few sips of the Fruit Punch flavor, and it was pretty good! I'd say it's about a 7/10 in terms of flavor. Reminded me a bit of Lit-Up Sour Citrus (or whatever it's called), but I prefer the taste of Maximize by a bit.

LOL!

2 scoops of Hemavol plus 1.5 scoops maximize is craziness! Lol if I did that on chest or back day I wouldn't be able to move for a few hours after training.
LOL. I literally couldn't move my arms for the longest time. I couldn't believe how great the pumps/energy/fullness were!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been there done that!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol^^^ a few weeks ago I did 2 scoops on leg day even knowing that the pump would incredibly painful.. I kinda liked it lol

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Back

Workout:

Triangle Grip Pulldowns
90 x 12
130 x 12
180 x 10
220 x 6
230 x 5 no rest
180 x 4

Wide Grip Pulldowns
160 x 10
190 x 8
220 x 6
220 x 4 no rest
160 x 10

Seated Machine Pullovers
60 x 12
80 x 10
100 x 8
100 x 7
100 x 6 no rest
70 x 5 no rest
40 x 8

Bent Over BB Rows
135 x 15
225 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10 no rest
130 x 15

Thoughts:
Sorry I didn't get this posted the other day, but I wanted to pop in here before bed (yes, it's 4 a.m. and I have to wake up for class at 9 a.m.). My dad and I are building a house and he needed me to help him pretty much all day the past few days, which has been killing me on top of school. I have one more workout to post which I'll do my best to get posted tomorrow, but I have to go to Cleveland for the weekend to see my mom so I'll try to remember to bring my PC. After this, it should be fairly smooth sailing as far as lifting/this log goes.

Effects:
Obviously, today was my first back day on Hemavol. And, again, I was not disappointed! I had a pretty damn good day, and felt very full. Pumps were really good as well, but not nearly as painful as they were on arms (can't wait to do arms again with it :D ). As far as strength - weights were pretty much in line with what I'm used to doing. Endurance and stamina were good as well. This workout took me roughly 30 minutes to complete, so rest times were very low. Calories have been cut back the slightest bit so that I can be ready to go once my vacation hits (going to the Keys after I graduate at the very end of December).

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

GHO5T

Awards
In on this.....

Been doing some experimenting lately and I have been doing 1 scoop Hemavol pre and 1/2 scoop post workout. Been having some nice effects.

Cant wait to see more man, keep it up.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
In on this.....

Been doing some experimenting lately and I have been doing 1 scoop Hemavol pre and 1/2 scoop post workout. Been having some nice effects.

Cant wait to see more man, keep it up.
Nice! Sounds interesting. I know a lot of people do that with Protocol (and agmatine in general) so it might be something I'll look into in the future.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Chest

Workout:

Flat DB Bench:
50 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 8
90 x 6
90 x 5

Hammer Strength Dips:
1 plate/side x 15
2 plates/side x 15
3 plates/side x 11
3 plates/side x 10 no rest
2 plates/side x 21 no rest
1 plate/side x 30

Cybex Pec Dec's
50 x 12
70 x 8
80 x 6 no rest
50 x 10

Cybex Machine Bench:
250 x 12
300 x 10
315 x 5 no rest
240 x 6 no rest
130 x 7

Thoughts:
I didn't get to update this last night because my wireless internet at my mom's house in Cleveland wouldn't work for whatever reason. Not to mention, I was pretty damn drunk, so this would have been quite a mess :D. Great Lakes Brewing Company Christmas Ale (7.5% abv) is no joke!

Effects:
Today was another flat out good workout. I didn't get to do some of the exercises I wanted to because my gym is a college gym and, as such, it gets EXTREMELY busy. However, I still managed to have a really good workout. Strength was decent across the board - no PR's were set, but I am happy with where they are. My DB bench is no where near where it once was, but, like I've said a million times, I can't really go too heavy considering I don't lift with anyone. I also had really, really good pumps again. My chest, tri's and shoulders were super full for quite some time after the conclusion of my workout. Another good day!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bet all the carbs from the beer added to that Hemavol pump lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CB you TEASE!! V3 would be sick!!! :) :)

and holy crap nice log man! the results are damn nice!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Arms

Workout:

Straight Bar Pushdowns
100 x 10
150 x 10
200 x 8
220 x 6
200 x 7 no rest
140 x 8

V-Bar Pushdowns
180 x 10
200 x 9
200 x 7
210 x 5

Machine CG Bench Press
160 x 12
205 x 11
230 x 8
250 x 6
250 x 5 no rest
205 x 4 no rest
130 x 6

DB Hammer Curls
30 x 12
40 x 10
45 x 8
45 x 6
40 x 8 no rest
30 x 6

Machine Preacher Curls
30 x 12
40 x 15
50 x 8
50 x 7
50 x 6 no rest
30 x 8

BB Curls
90 x 10
90 x 8 no rest
60 x 5

Extra Thoughts:
Nothing in particular to note here today. Nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Effects:
Finally, I got to try another arm day with Hemavol to see if I would get similar pumps to those experienced last arm day, and they were JUST as good! FANTASTIC! I felt super full from start to finish, and it's incredible how long these pumps last after my workout. I honestly can't express how impressed I am with this particular aspect of this product; my pumps usually fade fairly quickly after my workout (30 mins or so and they're generally gone) but they are sticking with me for +1 hour since starting this stuff, which is really a remarkable increase. Everything else went according to plan as well; endurance was good, as was stamina/strength. One thing to note is that I did NOT take stimulants pre-workout today for the first time in a LONG time, and I still had a great workout, which was extremely surprising to me!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just found this log! will be following along, jsut got my stocked back up! just in time for arm day!

great log man glad you like it!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Sandusky at Kalahari for the next two days at the indoor waterpark - I'll update this guy as soon as I'm home (and right now, I can't believe I can even type decently - I have one more update to post but I'm WAY too drunk to post it correctly!). :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I actually have my Hemavol with me in my book bag and I thought about taking a scoop or two before my day at the water park just to see if I could get any fullness/pumps without even working out but I'll save it for the actual workout days to see what it can in "normal" circumstances. :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Back

Workout:

Pullups:
BW x 9
BW x 8
BW x 5
*20 sec static hold at the bottom of last rep of each set

Pulldowns:
120 x 12
150 x 12
200 x 9
220 x 6 no rest
200 x 4

Seated Rows:
120 x 15
180 x 9
200 x 6
200 x 5 no rest
140 x 8

Seated Pullovers:
50 x 8
60 x 8
70 x 6
80 x 4 no rest
50 x 6 no rest
40 x 9

Extra Thoughts:
Sorry it took me so long to get this update posted! These last few days have been really hectic, with the holidays and my mini-vacation. On a bad note, I think I have a low/minor ankle sprain that I sustained while riding a water slide the other day (LOL). Alcohol + water slides = so much fun, but apparently pretty damn dangerous :D.

Effects:
Today was another damn good workout. I didn't take stimulants again, so it's nice to know that I can still have decent workouts without them. The last time I took a stim break, my workouts flat out BLEW! I think I've been getting some sort of a stim free energy/focus boost from Hemavol - must be the A-GPC/B-12 combo. Again, I had some pretty intense pumps, and felt extremely full, even while taking in a pretty low amount of carbs. Strength was where it needed to be, and endurance/stamina were great. I'm thinking of upping my fats here soon and lowering my carbs so it'll be a real test for Hemavol to see if it can sustain good pumps with an even lower intake of carbs.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Legs

Workout:

Leg Press:
135 x 20
225 x 15
315 x 15
405 x 15
495 x 10
585 x 10
675 x 8 no rest
495 x 8 no rest
315 x 10

Leg Extensions:
110 x 15
130 x 15
150 x 10 no rest
210 x 10 no rest
280 x 2 no rest
150 x 20
180 x 10
200 x 8

Lying Leg Curls:
120 x 10
180 x 8
200 x 5
190 x 6
150 x 12

Extra Thoughts:
This was a VERY short workout, as I didn't have much time since I am SWAMPED with school!

Effects:
Like I said up there ^^, this was a short workout and I'll keep this update short as well since I have a TON of stuff for school I have to finish by Wed. Anyways, I had a good workout, especially for how little time I had. I wish I could have done a few more exercises, but it wasn't in the cards tonight. I had REALLY good pumps, but they diminished pretty fast post-workout; I only had about 20 g's of carbs cumulative before my workout (I only had one meal and a shake before I lifted), so I'm sure that had something to do with it. Anyways, everything still went well, and I guess there isn't a whole lot else to say besides that! Time to go get some school work done. Happy Monday!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
just found this log! will be following along, jsut got my stocked back up! just in time for arm day!

great log man glad you like it!
Thanks, brotha!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hemavol + intimidate...........................?

:cool:;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Chest

Workout:

Incline DB Bench:
45 x 12
65 x 12
85 x 9
85 x 6
70 x 11 no rest
45 x 9

Incline DB Fly's
35 x 12
45 x 8
45 x 7
45 x 6
35 x 10

Cable Crossovers
50 x 12
60 x 8
60 x 9 no rest
40 x 9 no rest
20 x 15
60 x 7

Extra Thoughts:
This was a VERY short workout, as the past two days have been hectic as all hell - 2 tests, 2 quizzes, and 2 group projects = DEATH! I got to the gym 30 minutes before it closed!

Effects:
Like I said above, today's workout was very short. I was running very low on time so I just went in there and tried to get in some sort of decent workout. I didn't go very heavy on anything, but I still managed a good workout. I had tremendous pumps/fullness throughout, which has been easily the best part of Hemavol so far. Even on a day where I took in almost no carb's, I still had great pumps! Everything else was great, too. Not much else to report!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey NC...guess what else is coming in your INTIMIDATE package?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Arms

Workout:

EZ-Grip Pushdowns
60 x 15
90 x 12
120 x 12
160 x 10
190 x 8
200 x 6
200 x 5 no rest
150 x 5

V Bar Pushdowns
120 x 15
180 x 10
210 x 7
220 x 5
225 x 3 no rest
180 x 6

Hammer Strength Dips
90 x 15
180 x 20
270 x 12
270 x 10 no rest
180 x 15 no rest
90 x 26

Machine Preacher Curl
20 x 15
40 x 12
60 x 6
60 x 4
50 x 7 no rest
40 x 6 no rest
20 x 11

Barbell Curls
40 x 15
60 x 15
80 x 10
80 x 11
80 x 8 no rest
60 x 5

Hammer DB Curls
35 x 12
45 x 6
45 x 5 no rest
30 x 8

Extra Thoughts:
Not much extra to post today - another low carb day, but still a good one! Also, I did take a scoop of pre-workout (BioPulse Madness) today because I was completely fried!

Effects:
Today's workout was another good one. Like I stated above, I had another very low carb day, yet I still managed some fantastic pumps - there is zero doubt in my mind that Hemavol is contributing to this. Generally on low carb days, ESPECIALLY when I've had several consecutive low carb days, my pumps/fullness/endurance are non-existent. However, pumps/fullness were STILL above baseline, but endurance did lack a bit. Strength was OK at the beginning of my workout, but faded fairly quickly, which I expected with the lack of carb's. Overall, another impressive workout!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Back

Workout:

Wide Grip Pulldowns
100 x 12
150 x 12
180 x 10
220 x 6
220 x 4
200 x 6

Dead's (raw)
135 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 6
365 x 5
405 x 3

Seated Rows
80 x 12
120 x 12
160 x 8
180 x 6
180 x 5 no rest
140 x 5 no rest
80 x 4

Seated Machine Pullovers
50 x 12
80 x 8
80 x 6
80 x 5
50 x 12

Extra Thoughts:
Carb'd up over the weekend, and it felt great! Took a scoop of SP MAX because I was a bit drained from doing school work.

Effects:
Today, I had a simply great workout. Strength was pretty good, especially for the weight I'm sitting at (about 187 lbs. - down about 6 lbs. from the start of the log). My PR for raw dead's is 515 lbs., but that was last winter when I was fully bulked at 218 lbs., so I don't expect to be near that right now. Not only that, but I haven't done dead's in a few months, and I'm not really sure why. Sometimes I simply forget about certain exercises - usually I'm really, really big on doing dead's. And, for clarification, when I say raw, I mean no straps/belt/wraps, just chalk. Anyways, again, I had fantastic pumps/fullness during this workout, and I'm sure the carb up over the weekend assisted in this. I felt full for hours after the workout, which was great! Another good workout, with no negatives at all to report.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good numbers on the deads brother!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Good numbers on the deads brother!
Thanks, man! Like I mentioned, still down over 100 lbs. from my old 1MR, so the numbers aren't too impressive to me, haha!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Shoulders

Workout:

BB Front Raises
40 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 12
70 x 8
80 x 6
80 x 5
50 x 10

DB Side Raises
20 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 8
35 x 6 no rest
25 x 6 no rest
20 x 4

Seated Reverse Pec Dec's
60 x 12
60 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 8
70 x 7
60 x 9

Seated Cybex Shoulder Press
80 x 12
110 x 8
130 x 6
130 x 4 no rest
80 x 7

Extra Thoughts:
So many douche bags in the gym! Couldn't do a lot of stuff I wanted to again (plus I tried to get my workout in before the Steelers game, so I went really fast).

Effects:
Well, like I stated above, I didn't get to do any of the types of presses I want to because I was not at the gym long and they were all taken, so I really focused on raises which always toast my delts. Anyways, today was another really good workout. My shoulders were absolutely TOAST by the time I finished, and COMPLETELY pumped. I did quite a few sets of reverse pec dec's and they completely fried my rear delts, which felt awesome. I've been feeling very full, which is pretty crazy considering the amount of carb's I'm taking in (I probably sound like a broken record about this, but I'm really trying to beat the point home how great Hemavol has been at keeping me full).

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about falling a bit behind on this; I've had some things arise in my personal life that have gotten in the way of my updates, but I should get this bad boy wrapped up with some final updates tomorrow and begin my INTIMIDATE log!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about falling a bit behind on this; I've had some things arise in my personal life that have gotten in the way of my updates, but I should get this bad boy wrapped up with some final updates tomorrow and begin my INTIMIDATE log!
Back to back ifroce logs.. It must be the holidays!! Lol

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's gotta be! iForce junkies UNITE!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Legs

Workout:

BB Squats
135 x 15
175 x 15
225 x 15
225 x 15
225 x 15 no rest
135 x 15

Leg Extensions
130 x 12
150 x 12
180 x 12
200 x 8
220 x 6
210 x 6
190 x 8

Lying Leg Curls:
130 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 6
170 x 6
150 x 10
130 x 11

SLDL's
135 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 10
275 x 10

Extra Thoughts:
Not much to note here. Didn't have a whole lot of time so I made this quick.

Effects:

Like I said above, I didn't have a ton of time to get this workout in, so I made it quick and to the point. Anyways, it was another good workout. I kept the volume very high and had some tremendous pumps, to the point where I couldn't walk right. Nothing like some high volume squats followed by some high volume isolation work to really get the blood flowing in the old wheels!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Chest

Workout:

Flat DB Fly's
35 x 12
45 x 10
45 x 10
45 x 8
45 x 6

*superset with*

Pec Dec's
60 x 10
60 x 8
60 x 7
60 x 5

Incline Smith Bench
135 x 15
225 x 12
225 x 10
225 x 8

*superset with*

Cable Crossovers
60 x 10
50 x 8
50 x 6

Hammer Strength Dips
4 plates x 20
4 plates x 18
4 pates x 15

*superset with*

Push Ups
BW x 25
BW x 20
BW x 10

Extra Thoughts:
Finally got to do some supersets!

Effects:
Since I got to the gym at a later time, I was able to do something I never get the chance to do anymore; supersets. I've always loved doing supersets, but I haven't been able to do them in months. Today's workout was flat out awesome. I had an INCREDIBLE pump in my chest, even though I had almost no carb's again today! I can honestly say that today was one of my favorite workouts I've had in a long time. Everything went well, and endurance stayed with me pretty well throughout, especially considering the lack of carb's/never doing supersets.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Back

Workout:

WG Pulldowns
120 x 10
150 x 10
170 x 10
210 x 8
220 x 6
240 x 4

Seated Rows
110 x 15
150 x 10
180 x 8
190 x 6
190 x 4 no rest
140 x 5 no rest
90 x 6

Seated Pullovers
60 x 10
70 x 9
80 x 7
80 x 6
80 x 4

T-Bar Rows
45 x 15
90 x 15
135 x 15
160 x 10
180 x 8
180 x 7
180 x 5 no rest
135 x 7

BB Rows
135 x 12
135 x 12

*superset with*

BB Shrugs
135 x 15
135 x 15

Extra Thoughts:
Nothing to report.

Effects:
Today was ANOTHER good workout. I carbed up recently, and I was FULL out of my mind today! The pumps were literally as good as I've ever gotten, and they came on very quickly. My strength was pretty good, and I was right around a PR on pulldowns (for my weight, that is - when I was 30 lbs. heavier, I did quite a bit more). Endurance/stamina were both good again, and I'm sure the carb's had something to do with it. Also, the rows/shrugs I did at the end was just for fun; I didn't go heavy, and I just wanted to tax my middle/upper back before I left. I have one more workout to post, which I'll get up tomorrow, and then I'll get a final review posted in the coming days!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Arms

Workout:

BB Curls

Machine Preacher Curls

Hammer Curls

Skull Crushers

V-Bar Pushdowns

Rope Pushdowns

****No numbers were taken, as I had an EXTREMELY fast workout where I focused STRICTLY on volume/intensity.

Extra Thoughts:
My last workout with the product :sigh:. Good thing iForce was kind enough to send me ANOTHER tub for my INTIMIDATE log! (which can be found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html#post3135376)

Effects:
Like I said above, I did not take numbers for this workout, as I do from time to time, when I focus solely on volume. Obviously, I didn't go heavy at all, and rest times were extremely low (10 seconds between sets). Since this was my last workout with this product (I let my roommate try a serving, and he LOVED it, both taste and effects) I reserved it for an arm day where I attempted to get excruciating pumps, and I succeeded :D. My arms were so pumped that I could barely move them, which was obviously awesome! Everything went great, and I really can't find any complaints about this product since I started using it. I actually did a video review of HemaVol prior to/after the conclusion of this workout, so I'll be posting that once I get the full review typed up. Thanks for everyone for following along, and look forward to a review within the coming days!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wonderful review! glad you enjoyed it and I am anxiously awaiting the video. Hope the new Intimidate Log kicks ass! its the product Im most excited about